[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why trans kids do not pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: doomed.jpg (67KB, 927x1012px) Image search: [Google]
doomed.jpg
67KB, 927x1012px
even starting before puberty, these kids still have manly faces and don't pass. Why is it that? The tranny in the picture has an incredibly manly face and a huge head and he/she is only 13. If you watch her videos, you can just fucking see a man. And he is only fucking 13 and started hormones at 12!
>>
>12
>before puberty
>>
>>8684527
oh look freak, you people are fucking delusional. I have never seen a really passable tranny in real life, no matter how soon they started transition and no matter how many rounds of FFS they get. You people are fucking stupid, oblivious and delusional
>>
>>8684515
AGP

HSTS always pass
>>
>>8684515
because children aren't perfectly androgynous pre-puberty
if an MAAB is ever passable it's most likely before puberty, but even then their features can be too male (relatively large) to pass
>>
>>8684531
maybe you never knew because they were passing really well :thinking:
>>
>>8684531
stay mad sand nigger
>>
>>8684515

They need to transition in the uterus.
>>
>>8684515
because people on this board have a fucked up definition of passing and think that one masculine feature or not being classically beautiful = omg they don't pass fucking agp trender reeeeeee

the way you know you pass is: do strangers use female pronouns for you and seem comfortable with it? if so, you pass
>>
>>8684531
>hurrr i've never seen anyone who looked female enough for me to not notice they were trans
>>
File: youcanjusttell.jpg (74KB, 918x517px) Image search: [Google]
youcanjusttell.jpg
74KB, 918x517px
>>8684515
there is this meme and this delusion that if you transition before puberty, you will be perfectly passable. Every single case I have seen of transition pre-puberty, from Kim Petras to Jazz, you can just tell that they are off and they are not real women. Now, trannies live in delusions. In order to feel better about themselves, they will say that there are women with beard and who are 6'6'' tall. No matter how early you start hormones, your chromosomes will dictate your bone development. See, the child in the picture is very, very young, pre-puberty, but you can just tell it's a boy and not a girl, Of course you people are stupid and deny reality
>>
>>8684564
Kim Petras and Jazz are totally fine on video. You would probably kill to be either of them.

>your chromosomes will dictate your bone development

Jazz and Kim are both short little gremlins because of HRT lol
>>
File: 1490903040074.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490903040074.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>8684515
I know this is a Skull-man thread, but it's because there's no real way you can gauge how masc someone is going to become should they go through puberty, so when some early trans end up masc it's a shock only to people who thought early trans was some magical cure to them being a man.

Early transitioning most just saves you from traits that you may have as a man, like a large rib cage, narrow hips, large shoulders, chin and nose growth, etc. But you still to have been/end up naturally femme for it to actually work.
>>
the tranny in the picture passes 100%, hon
>>
>>8684564
have you ever tried clocking everyone you see on the street? there are plenty of cis women you might think are trans

>No matter how early you start hormones, your chromosomes will dictate your bone development
do you know how hormones work
>>
>>8684584
you are fucking stupid. You trannies believe that you can clock cis-women, that is so rare. Keep telling yourself that, though, just to make yourself feel better. You trannies have very low standard. Even a truck driver in a wig passes for you.
>>
>>8684573
it is not only the height, you freak dumbass, it's the cranial vault. Look at Kim's cranial vault. Look at the 5 year old child in the picture, and look at his cranial vault. Stupid, height is only one of the factors, you mongoloid freak
>>
File: big head small brain.png (2MB, 1092x1200px) Image search: [Google]
big head small brain.png
2MB, 1092x1200px
>>8684515
generally pre-puberty hsts transitioners have smaller skulls
>>
>>8684515
She looks exactly like my cis sister.
>>
>>8684531
sandnigger lol go back to mussiland arabfucker
>>
>>8684605
calling everyone you don't like freaks isn't really a strong argument, my dude
>>
>>8684515
Who is that? All you've provided is a single screenshot. I need to see her in motion to see whether or not you're full of shit.
>>
>>8684673
this, it's easy af to say someone doesn't pass in a still image. photos don't even represent how people look irl *without* photoshop, because of distortion
>>
>>8684605
> You trannies believe that you can clock cis-women, that is so rare.

Cis women have gotten clocked by other cis people going into the bathroom, of course they can be mistaken for trans women.

>>8684613
>it is not only the height, you freak dumbass,

What you said was that only chromosomes affect bone growth, when clearly that's not true.

>it's the cranial vault. Look at Kim's cranial vault.

Kim had FFS, so that's not even a problem anymore. She looks fine now.
>>
>>8684553
this desu

Too many people think that to pass you have to be beautiful, and that's simply not the case. The majority of women are not beautiful- they're average looking. Hence, the term average.

Passing is a variety of things- it's your voice, it's the way you act, it's the way you look, and it's even who you hang out with to some extent- if you're in a group of obvious trans people, you're not likely to pass.

Only way to know if you pass is how people talk to you irl
>>
>>8684625
you can still tell she's a ts, her facial planes are expanded. What is hsts?
>>
>>8684766
>Kim had FFS, so that's not even a problem anymore. She looks fine now.

LOL, as if FFS makes your head and face smaller and shorter. You are so fucking stupid
>>
>>8684553
no, you idiot, I work in retail and when an ugly hon shows up, we still use feminine pronouns, it doesn't mean they pass. Are you fucking kidding me? You can't be serious
>>
>>8684766
>Cis women have gotten clocked by other cis people going into the bathroom, of course they can be mistaken for trans women.

maybe 0.001% of cis-women get clocked as trans, and not all the time, however, you trannies want to believe that to feel better about yourselves.
>>
>>8684801
no, idiot, we are not talking about beauty. Trannies do not pass AND are unattractive compared to average cis-women. How could you possibly believe that we are talking about beauty? Even the ugliest woman still looks like a woman thanks to her bone structure/
>>
>>8685053
>seem comfortable with it
>>
>>8685063
nope it doesn't happen ever
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Woman-mistaken-for-transgender-harassed-in-7471666.php
>>
>>8685082
>http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Woman-mistaken-for-transgender-harassed-in-7471666.php
also, *read the article*. she has a lot of choice words for people like you
>>
>>8685082
>http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Woman-mistaken-for-transgender-harassed-in-7471666.php

even if this was true and not part of a political propaganda, it doesn't prove shit. You need to ask yourself how many women get clocked as transsexuals? And, then, you need to ask yourself HOW MANY TIMES do these women get clocked as transsexual?
>>
>>8684584
cis women have the frame - shoulders, hands, head, hips - so they rarely get mis gendered regardless of how bad their face and voice is
>>
>>8686258
>local news
>part of a political propaganda
kek
>>
>>8686473
I have never seen a woman with a face as big as a tranny's big face
>>
>>8684564
>Pre-puberty/kiddie trannies
ewwww
>>
>>8686610
Can you not be so bigoted and closed-minded?

Also don't use the T-slur.
>>
You're actually delusional.
>>
>>8684613
Whta is a cranil vault?
>>
>>8684515
link the video op wtf
>>
>>8686785
>found one frame in a video that had some unfortunate distortion
>hurr durr trannies have big manly skulls!
>>
File: 1tp2rl.jpg (91KB, 431x577px) Image search: [Google]
1tp2rl.jpg
91KB, 431x577px
>>
>>8684515
Cause men are men and women are women.
>>
>>8686677
Wait, I can't say the word "tranny"?? I use it to describe myself all the time and the word's practically harmless.
>>
File: 5b9c429d618ee7985799099446389ed0.jpg (155KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
5b9c429d618ee7985799099446389ed0.jpg
155KB, 1000x750px
>>8684531
Straight guy here, I want to bust on Blaire whites pale tits
>>
>>8684541
>tfw already had bulldozer jaw long before puberty
>tfw if anything puberty made the rest of my face *more* proportional to my jaw
the anglo is strong in me ;-;
>>
Women, women imitations and traitors(bisexuals) need to swing from a rope. Superior gay master race male reporting in.
>>
>>8689662
we really need to get people to start donating to the Center for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at Cornell University
they are working on eggs and wombs for male-sexed people
they successfully created an egg and impregnated it, it gestated for 10 days
>>
>>8688097
Are they real?
>>
>>8689662
I can only assume you're a tranny larping as a gay guy to make us look bad, otherwise you're really fucking retarded dude
>>
>>8687634
I see clockable presumably cis ladies every day, like girls with total inverted tri shapes and no hips, or giant chins with angular jaws and long midfaces, yesterday I saw a six foot six european lady. I even used to work with a cis girl who I and everyone else thought was trans for months because she had a square jaw, wider shoulders than hips, a deep voice, and was six foot.

>t. lives in a big city and people watches
>>
>>8688097
why does she look like she has jaundice in her face?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.