[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gaysplain me pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1461912533396.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461912533396.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
Got a stupid question for gay anons: How much does dick size matter as to you guys? Is it as important as it is for straights or about the same or am I just thinking too much about this?
>>
>>8684336
>am I just thinking too much about this?
You are thinking too much about dicks for an assumed straight man.

Go find yourself a bf and get down on all fours you slut.
>>
>>8684336
The only thing that gay guys have in common is that we all like other guys.

How much does boob size matter to straight guys? Same answer. "It depends on the preference of the individual you ask."
Some like tiny thin twinks with huge floppy dicks, some like big giant burly hairy men with tiny peens. It takes all sorts.
>>
>>8684499
>tiny thin twinks with huge floppy dicks
Yes please.

>>8684336
I'd say dick size is more important on average for gays than for straights. Personally a small, ugly penis is going to be more or less a deal breaker right off the bat. Women are a lot less picky though.
>>
I have literally never cared how big a potential partner's cock is. It's always seemed like such a vapid concern to me; it makes me sad that people are so insecure over it.
>>
>>8684336
I don't really like big dicks, too hard to give bj's and can't fit them in my butt.
I prefer around 5.5", that's what all my dildos are.
>>
>>8684336
If you are looking for a relationship then it's not a problem, anything above 6 inches is very good. Now for quick fucks it's another matter entirely.
>>
>>8684336
im pretty unspecific about most things about perspective partners, but anything under like 4 just wouldnt hit prostate and not be very fun. Id still give em a try tho.
>>
>>8684336
Having an 8 inch cock sucks as a top, anal is just too difficult to be worth it desu.
>>
>>8687578
I can take an 8 inch dick, sure it may be because I'm 6'5" but my first dildo was pretty big as well.
>>
File: 1300718003979.jpg (222KB, 870x707px) Image search: [Google]
1300718003979.jpg
222KB, 870x707px
>>8684336

Here's the way I look at it.

A massive cock is an amazing thing to look at. Knowing what it is for, it just screams power. It dominates, because you know anyone who takes it is submitting to power and sacrificing pain for it, thats how much it commands submission. The mind translates it as the pure essence and form of a man.

That said, they are not especially fun to deal with. The 5-8" range is ideal for actual action. More than that and it becomes and obstacle. I cant suck it properly to give my best, and it can potentially do actual damage anally.

Its like a great sales pitch to see, but in reality once you have it, its difficult to work with and can be more frustrating than anything. There is little worse for a skilled cocksucker to go from the joy of seeing a monster cock to knowing the man will never be able to feel how good your skills are because he is just too big.

Its like when you ask for the biggest bowl of ice cream you can get and then realize you cant finish it and its just a waste.

Big cocks do get notice and inspire want, but in reality they just sort of get in the way. A smaller cock in the target range may not wow, but its a lot more fun to work with.

Besides, its just not size, Shape matters too. Some dicks just look better than others, and people have different tastes in that too. I think perfectly straight cocks are interesting, but I prefer the ones that curve up because I can imaging it fitting in my hole like a glove.
>>
I think its interesting when people say some are too small.

I am attracted to good men and whatever dick he brings. So it makes me wonder if a hot, built man had a small dick, would they pass him over. That doesnt translate in my head because its the type of man that gets me interested, not what he may or may not have. I could be attracted to a man with a tiny pecker just fine as long as the rest of him is built right. A fat slob with a 9 inch dick doesnt do anything for me.

Another thing is confidence and signalling you are in charge. That can add inches to your dick and 2 points to your looks.
>>
>>8684336
As a top, I don't really care. I actually have a jockstrap fetish for bottoms, so I don't really look at theirs much.

From my experience with other gay guys, my dick is 6" and decently thick and I've never gotten balked at for it. There are probably size queens in existence, but I haven't come across one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.