[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gay men even capable of falling in love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Nutella.gif (91KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
Nutella.gif
91KB, 220x176px
Are gay men even capable of falling in love?
>>
What is love?
>>
Baby dont hurt me
>>
no more
>>
>>8684236
love doesn't exist. can we please stop lying to each other about it?
literally no one is happy in a long term relationship. at best, you're not bothered by it.
>>
>>8684236
Gay men have female brains, so no.
>>
>>8684236
If they weren't, why do I cry so much? Checkmate.
>>
Dont gay men just sleep around and eventually die of AIDS?
>>
>>8684822
???
someone is a little upset they havent found that special someone yet :)
>>
>>8684236
yes, stoopid, i'm in a 4 year realtionship with my bf, we're deeply in love and moving abroad together
>>
>in love with a guy for 7 years
>"hurr not true love"
>meanwhile straight people fuck through partners like their expiration date is tomorrow
just how?
>>
>>8684236
Of course. They're just less likely to delude themselves into thinking "true" passionate love last forever and "soul mates" are a thing than straights.
>>
t. bi guy with attachment issues who fell in love with chicks and guys regularly.
I envy aromantic/asexuals sometimes
>>
>>8684236
The tops yes, subs no, they are too inhuman for this, they are only objects to be used.
>>
>>8684236
Yes but our terrible "culture" dismisses monogamy as as a straight thing.
>>
>>8684236
The only reason straights don't have a hookup culture is because there are way more ugly straight men who just wanna fuck but no woman would go near

There isn't as many straight up ugly gays
>>
File: arturo sliders prince of wails.png (827KB, 1160x888px) Image search: [Google]
arturo sliders prince of wails.png
827KB, 1160x888px
>>8684236

Yeah and thats the problem. They think the puppy love they feel for their sexual friends in youth will always feel like that.

Men usually learn that giving your heart away gets you hurt by their mid twenties, sometimes a lot sooner. So the most you can ask is that they be decent to their girl or guy.

But girls and guys would never mate for life unless we needed social order. Social order is self sacrifice to keep society from becoming a lot of whores and orphans. Thus all the contractual law about marriage.

Modern gays think equality means they should imitate straights, or so the divorce lobby tells us though the voices of lesbians who want the stability of a man without a man.

Look around and see how many gays are actually getting married. The bluff has been called. Young men want to play and older men know better.

So we are telling gay teens there is a hetero-like life for them when there isnt, and they assume 'boyfriends' are a valid idea between two men who have nothing to actually bond them, and all you end up doing is promoting youthful naivete and institutionalizing emotional codependency between emotionally insecure, immature males.

You absolutely can fall in love when your naive enough in youth to do it. But to expect men with no social obligations to commit to monogamy is the biggest cosmic joke, since no one should understand the male animal better than gay men, and yet they keep selling each other this nonsense.
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8684236
Are bisexual men capable of being loyal to male partners?
>>
>>8684822
>this is what faggots actually believe

Thank you /lgbt/ you always get a laugh out of this cis-het scum.
>>
>>8685022
Underrated

This is funny because it's the truth and thus far all of you faggots have ignored it.
>>
>>8687345

They're too busy shit talking lesbians, despite not knowing a single one

>>8687345

>>8687345
>>
>>8685224
https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
>>8684822
People want you to believe that people who wouldn't get with a broke, fat, ugly, burn victim would stay with someone if they became a broke, fat, ugly, burn victim.
People conveniently fall out of love when enough problems arise.
>>
>>8684236
Gay male relationships are the most loving relationships.

Only men are capable of loving their partners and viewing their partner as a person, not an object.

Women are terrible creatures that are incapable of loving others and only view their partners as an object meant to be used and exploited for their benefit.

Heterosexual men can love their female partner, but the relationship will always be one-sided. The female will never care for them, is simply using them as a means to an end (money, status, other stupid cunt shit) and will manipulate and exploit their partner, then discard them without a second thought the moment they can acquire a more useful partner.

The only possible relationship where both partners genuinely love and support and see each other as people is a homosexual male relationship. That doesn't mean that all gay men and gay couples are loving. Some gay guys can be just aas shitty as women.
>>
>>8684837
I fix my own cars. Fuck off.
>>
>>8687340
>tfw bi male but would rather be gay

it's not fair lads, I just love tiddy too much
>>
>>8689005

This person gets it.
>>
>>8689005
or date a tranny
>>
>>8689067
>date a tranny

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Crazy dudes trying to act like women, or women trying to act like dudes are both inferior to men.

Also, all trannies are terrible people with horrible toxic personalities and a litany of mental issues.
>>
>>8689405
>all trannies are terrible people with horrible toxic personalities and a litany of mental issues.
nice generalization
>>
>>8684822

>literally no one is happy in a long term relationship.

Empiricially untrue.
>>
>>8685022

Usually this, the other ones tend to be sad and not date anyone.

T. Gay
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.