[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1501705475048.jpg (162KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1501705475048.jpg
162KB, 736x736px
what is a good way to go about seeing old (male) friends from high school?

I'm about a year on hrt, I don't look like a TOTALLY different person but I feel like I act pretty different...like I know I'm going to want to hug them because it's been so long and we had so much fun together but it's like 90% sure they're going to think it's a bit weird

my mannerisms in general have gotten much more feminine without me paying attention to it
I mostly started to notice how much they've changed after my sister asked me why I act so gay now (before she knew I was taking hormones)

just in general I look and act way more girly, my style/look has changed a lot
these were guys I would play sports with and generally I was honestly pretty good and athletic...pretty consistently one of the better players depending on what sport we played

I have NO idea how they viewed me but they'd probably be surprised to know I like guys, let alone this

anyone have any advice? like I could prep them and say I'm transitioning, but I don't like that idea because I don't want them worrying about it being weird to meet up and make the whole thing awkward before it even starts

they're not the hyper-masculine type who would hate being around someone gay or anything...it feels like anything somewhat delicate situation though and I don't want to mess it up

pls halp/share stories
>>
to add, I dress pretty andro and still go by my old name and male pronouns

I just feel like I'm pretty different than the person they're going to remember me as, and I want to be as genuine as possible
>>
File: 1483188961529.png (253KB, 558x974px) Image search: [Google]
1483188961529.png
253KB, 558x974px
>>8683950
>'hahahaha, anon looks like he likes taking dicks in his butt'
>>
>>8683955
maybe just tell them the truth right away
or don't say anything and see how they react at first
>>
File: 1500414456942.jpg (226KB, 1500x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1500414456942.jpg
226KB, 1500x1064px
ohhh my god now I really want to see some old highschool friends now and act all flirty and cute
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502039220731.jpg (23KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502039220731.jpg
23KB, 550x550px
>>8683950
I'm going to recommend you have them start calling you your preferred name and stuff. It really makes things easier as far as weeding out who cares and who doesn't.

>story time
Throughout high school, I was pretty antisocial, but always had this group of friends I could count on to spend time with me and do LAN parties and stuff. I'd do quieter lans with a few of them one-on-one periodically, and we were pretty much always there for each other. They noticed that I had a tendency to literally only play female characters in games, but didn't think much of it and ultimately didn't care. It was one of the best high-school experiences I could have asked for. Then college came, and we split apart, and had to either make new friends or suffer alone. I ended up with a few guys that harassed me for being feminine, and it ultimately gave me the push I needed to transition, as much as it sucked. So I fell back on my old friends for help.
Most of them were super supportive, and were open to discussions about it if they didn't understand, and I ghosted a few of them for being dicks. I started HRT 15 months ago, and had them start calling me Charlotte about 5 months back, just because that's what literally everyone else I knew was calling me. They were OK with it, and didn't really care. I had to remind them once or twice, but it wasn't a big deal. Old habits die hard.
But now I'm getting to a problem where one of them is telling me I'm getting kinda pretty, and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to rip the group apart by dating, but I did kinda invite him to stay the night on my futon because he wanted to visit some other people in town as well and it's just like BLEGHHHHHH WTF IS GOING ON
>Pic related.
So yeah, I think I know why girls friendzone people. R.I.P.
It's kinda weird.
>>
>>8683962
basically :-/

>>8683965
in my heart I'm the same person I've always been, so I feel like it shouldn't matter, but at the same time there's no question that things have changed

its been 5 years since we graduated and about 3 years since seeing them

>>8683986
noooo
honestly some of them are pretty cute and I did kinda have lowkey crushes on 2 of them

I just want things to be as normal as possible because we really did have a ton of fun together and they're good guys...but like now I have boobs and my butt/thighs/general body shape have changed a lot

wow I didn't even think about what to wear
I guess I could just wear a giant hoodie to hide myself as much as possible? it's actually weird as fuck to imagine them looking at my body..
>>
>>8683962
>pic related is me when I'm taking a dick in my butt
>>
>>8683950
>I was honestly pretty good and athletic...pretty consistently one of the better players depending on what sport we played
did you bully the nerds in school?
>>
>>8684050
Getting into a relationship with someone is a coinflip dude where the odds are usually against you. Thats why alot of people tend to avoid it especially when they have something good to lose ie a friend.
>>
>>8684050
why are mtfg posters ALWAYS hons
its foolproof
>>
>>8686104
because most are early into transitions, and nobody looks good then
>>
Honestly, just go in girl mode. There'll come a point where you can't go boymode anymore really, might as well get it out of the way

Don't say anything beforehand, just let it go as it goes
>>
>>8684050
A guy calling you pretty isn't necessarily flirting..
>>
im worried about hugging people. Can they feel breasts/contits?
>>
>>8683950

I don't get the last panel. Is she sad that she's losing a guy she cares for so dearly? That she can't be that pretty? That her friend won't need her any more? I genuinely don't see what the artist was trying to convey here.
>>
>>8689799
it's a "euh, this is actually kinda weird" look
>>
>>8689787
idk but I know my conetits can feel it when I hug them

>>8689799
she's sad because she has to come to terms with the fact her boyfriend is trans

it shows how transitioning can effect those around you even though they're happy you're becoming your true self
>>
>>8689799
>>8689805
>>8689957
I'm not 100% on the artist's intentions, but think about this:
boners
>>
>>8689799
She wants her boyfriend to be happy but she knows what makes them happy isn't being her boyfriend.
>>
>>8683986
Odd question but who would build that nuclear reactor in the background?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.