[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender couples & kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Pregnant.jpg (1MB, 1026x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant.jpg
1MB, 1026x1026px
So this was in the news and imo I think it's going a little furr(far). Yeah you have the right I guess to change your appearance to how you feel inside but do you have to involve other living beings into that?

Isn't it a bit like naming your kid poopyface that you know he's going to get made fun off but because YOU think its a pretty name you still name him/her poopyface?

I just want an open discussion, not intending to be discriminating transgenders.
>>
Can't breatfeed.

Kid's gonna have a substandard immune system.
>>
>>8683786
I'm sorry but what? Being trans and being lucky enough to still have bio babies is going too far?
>>
>>8683786
(OP HERE)

Also, again not trying to be discriminatory I know it's a sensitive issue. But isn't LGBT a bit like obesity, where Obese(Transgenders) Keep pushing for it to be oke, normal etc etc whilst it really isn't and it's just a disease? (obesity is a disease).

Is this the new norm of this age? People who are obviously sick just moan and bitch to be treated equal untill nobody really has a fucking clue?

Handicappeds are sick aswell and you can pretend to be equal to them but you can never treat someone handicapped equal. They have to have their own parking spots, help with stairs, alternative sports etc etc. You can be nice to them and not be a dick about it but you can't expect to be treated equal fully.
>>
>>8683791
I didn't know this.. but yeah.. isn't this just selfishness in a degree? You don't really them seem to care about the kid, you care about yourself. You want to have kids cause you think it will add something in your life and disregard what it actually takes and what is needed for this.

It's like having a dog cause its cute but then never taking it for a walk?

Are there actually any LGBT on 4chan?

Or am I just rambling away
>>
I had a child while I was still in girlmode and I sometimes wonder if transitioning after that was the right thing to do. It creates a weird family situation for him for sure because as of right now he has two dads and no mom. I don't think that's good for anybody. But I did what I had to do. I don't think I would have lasted much longer as a woman and having a trans dad is better than having a dead mom.
>>
>>8683817
>>8683801
You obviously have some radical views considering you're referring to transgender people as sick and that acceptance and normal behavior is unhealthy. I don't even really feel like having his debate right now but I just want to know in what way would this child be treated poorly such as a dog never being taken for a walk? Also do you realise how many degenerate cis people have kids only to use the child support for drugs? Why are you picking on a couple of parents that know hardship to no end and are going to shower this kid in love and support?

Also no, a lack of breastfeeding does not lead to subpar immune systems, this anon is fucking with you. I mean have you heard of this wild new invention called baby formula?
>>
>>8683823
I think that this whole transgender phenomon is something a bit more deeper then superficial appreances. Men troughout the ages have allot of times felt the need to wear skirts, robes, shave, make-up etc etc. It's only in this age that we see this as something feminine.
I would agree that every man has a feminine side and every woman a male side and its positive to explore it but I think cosmetic surgery goes a little far to that extend.
Allot of people struggle with parts of their body but isn't that kind of getting like bit by a mosquito? you're just gonna have to accept it. you can kill the mosquito but you will keep getting bit, there are tons of mosquito's.

It seems to me like a superficial way to deal with a problem or sense of longing that goes much deeper.

But w/e I'm just a cis male.

But so far I haven't really seen any open discussions on this topic that aren't abruplty halted by people afraid of being confronted with deeper psychological ''issues.''
>>
>>8683829
Acutally I'm not directly calling them sick, I'm only referring to the potential of it being that case.
Maybe I do have a radical view on transgender. What is a not radical view?

yes there are allot of cis people with kids who would do a poorer job, you're right.

About the dog reference, I questioned if they know what they're getting into and if they actually consider the childhood of the child to be expected from his/her pov in having transgender parents.

But hey maybe you're right and I'm way too radical. But you can't just expect people to accept everything and anything new, people HAVE NEVER done that troughout history, it takes time, sometimes allot of it.
>>
as a fag i think its quite disgusting...i agree that you can mutilate or change your body as u see fit, but grom tge vhilds pov it must be at least harder to grow up, love isnt the only thing u need from parents. i am partly gay coz i never met my bio father, parents split up when i was a baby still and it gave me really challenging father issues when you only learn for life from a woman.
also its kinda weird because it shows that trans parents (despite always bitching about how they are not treated as the sex/gender they feel like) actually dont want to fit in the nee role the claim to have gone into...
i dont want it to be illegal but i think you should be allowed to reasonably argue that its disgusting and selfish without being labelled an nazi/transphobe
be happy, kill yourselves, transition or become nobel prize winner. idc but dont take it out on kids
>>
>>8683837
>people struggle with parts of their body but isn't that kind of getting like bit by a mosquito?
>cis male

of course
>>
>>8683786
Such "people" should be killed. It gives me the same sensation when people talk about abortion, the same anguished uneasiness.
>>
>>8683786
I always find these people hilarious. How can they possibly even think they're legitimately trans when they go and do the most feminine thing imaginable and get pregnant?
What's even more concerning is that therapists and endo's continue to prescribe them T afterward when it's a pretty obvious indication that they're not trans.
>>
>>8683786
This is disgusting
I hope the kid gets taken away
>>
I think transgenderism is a sickness in the same way downs syndrom is a genetic sickness. They're genetic template differs from the usual one, and that's something to feel pity for. It's not their fault, it's random chance and genetics. I've heard that a trans person's brain tends to look the same as the sex they want to be, but physically they aren't. I think that if they verbally make it clear that their marriage is not normal the child will be in a better mental position in life. It would be real bad if the parents said having two trans daddies is normal and super okay. That's where I draw the line.
>>
>>8685530
>>8685456
>>8685391
>>8683852

Holy fuck what is going on in this thread, is someone samefaging with different ip’s? Y’all need to leave /tttt/ if you want to gas trans people yIKES
>>
>>8685759
Look at the time between posts. It's the same poster.

>>8683791
This is out and out falsehood, breast size does not correlate with breastfeeding capability and EVEN MEN can lactate under the right circumstances. All the ductwork is there. Breast size is for social attractiveness not to feed the baby. Mammals that are not human manage just fine with a flat chest. FtMs cease to use testosterone before they get pregnant so there is no risk of leaking to the baby.
>>
>>8685794
No we're not.
>>
>>8685530
I can agree to this. Having two daddies is okay, just not normative, and that's okay too. And I worry some trans parents will push their kid into being gender nonconforming.
>>
>>8683786
Fuck white people

Nuke the west

Common Filth was right again
>>
>>8683786
Most trans people just want to be normal men/women/whatever so I don't see it being a problem. I mean, it is quite simple fact that not everyone fits in to our idea of "normal", and if you decide that trans people aren't suitable to raise children, what next? Do you start taking children away from couples with any sort of disability, interracial couples, atheist couples, and so on? There isn't really a good point to decide to draw the line, especially since anyone who does have the power to take children away from parents is basically infringing on people's freedoms. So the standard policy is to let anyone raise a family, only taking their kids away if a certain threshold of harm, and the threshold is usually established as "child abuse resulting from malicious intent or gross incompetence" rather than "not quite ideal parenting". And that's probably the best policy, as long as there's no clear harm going on, just let people do what they want. Trying to legislate and enforce morality beyond "don't rape, kill, or steal" tends to very quickly end up denying people their freedom.

>>8683801
While many (but I wouldn't say all) obese people can lose weight and become healthy, people can't really "stop being trans", pretending to be cis is about as unhealthy for them as it is for an actually cis person to try to force themselves into living their lives as the opposite sex. And I think if you actually tried to say that obese or disabled people shouldn't be allowed to raise families I'd think people would find that to be rather totalitarian.

>>8685895
>will push their kid into being gender nonconforming
Yeah, like cis (or even trans) parents never push their kids into being gender conforming. It's not healthy to try to impose a certain lifestyle on children, but it's something that does happen, and not only with LGBT people, and I suppose it's just a danger that we have to deal with if we decide parents have a right to raise their children as they see fit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.