[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to shave my balls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n7j0w1TnnP1sqqtwzo1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7j0w1TnnP1sqqtwzo1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x322px
i want to epilate but im afraid ill cut myself. ibe thought of nairing too but im not sure if there are sife effects to using it on genitals. how do you guys do it
>>
>>8683658
I use nair, it's not that hard.
>>
>>8683658
take razor, shave
try to make them a bit wet with water before that
>>
take the razer, hold it perpendicular to skin. Press hard, and keep cutting until you have no more balls.
>>
>>8683663

What will happen if I coat my whole cock and balls in nair?
>>
>>8683708
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: 2299453_ALT.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2299453_ALT.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
this boy
>>
>>8683658
I just use a razor, but buzz them first if you can.
>>
>>8683713
4u
>>
Use hair removal gel on it.
>>
>>8683658

1. Shave them with a standard razor.

2. Do it in the shower.

There is no step 3.

It's a lot easier than you think, OP. Just DON'T use an electric. Take it from the expert.
>>
>>8683804
about epilators? are they a no go?
>>
>>8683658
While the bumps and wrinkles of the scrotum make it seem like it'll be prone to cuts, it's not. Just take a normal razor and shave like you would anything else. Do it in the shower.

It's not difficult and smooth balls are the best thing in the world so totally worth.
>>
>>8683824
only if you hate yourself
>>
I use an epilator on my pubes and it's alright. It's usually easier to manually pluck the testicle hair though.
The first time you do it will be hell though lol

But the hair weakens surprisingly fast. After like a couple months my pubes were basically blonde hair, is crazy how effective epilating is.
>>
>>8683980
^ This
Honestly shaving my balls probably the easiest part. Don't overthink it OP.
>>
>>8683658
They call me Mr. Smooth As Eggs. I've never cut them, and I only use a regular razor. No need to be anxious about it just go for it. Probably don't use a straight razor though
>>
>>8683980
This. I lay in the tub and do the entire area after soaking for like 30 minutes. Just be sure to moisturize up nicely when you're done. I use a Venus Swirl.
>>
>>8683804
seriously this

I cd a lot as a hobby, cutting your balls is probably the hardest thing to accidentally cut when shaving. The nature of the area already makes the hair hard to shave because the surface is so malleable.

No electric razor unless you want to have your skin pinched every half second.
>>
Don't shave, use magic shave. It really works well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.