[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CD /sissy/femboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0289.jpg (50KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
50KB, 400x527px
Any advise for someone that want to start to become a sissy
>>
No advice my dear, but I do have a fat one you can sit on. ^_^
>>
>>8683618
Yeah, kys.
>>
>>8683618
kill yourself.
>>
>>8683618
kill yourself, spare real transpeople the shame
>>
>>8685617
you should kill yourself too.
>>8684310
and so should you.
>>
>>8685617
>real transpeople
OP is just as real as you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 745x699px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 745x699px
>>8683618
These captions are so unrealistic it triggers my autism.
None of these crossdressers ever look like the cis girls these creepy crappy captions are next to.

Fixed for accuracy.
>>
>>8685645
its a fantasy dummy
>>
>>8685648
you're in a fantasy, dummy.
>>
File: steampunk.jpg (81KB, 601x900px) Image search: [Google]
steampunk.jpg
81KB, 601x900px
>>8685648
so why this fantasy? if you admit you're going full delusional why not to aim higher?

why not the fantasy of being a vampire with psychic powers, a lizardman tyrannosaurs with laser weapons or cool steampunk gunslinger?

and if you want something mostly sexual, there is probably nothing better than the fantasy of being a tentacle monster with multiple dick shaped living tentacles just waiting to find a warm, moist hole to nest into

why the fantasy of being average girl from 21st century?
>>
>>8685663
getting tentacle raped is p hot too tbhon
>>
>>8685672
tentacle beast raping another tentacle beast for 200% worth of sex
>>
>>8685681
being a girl is hotter tho
>>
>>8685703
why do you need clothes? surely erp on flist is a better solution?

is it really so hot if you see your man ass in girl clothes?
>>
File: Pic.jpg (349KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
349KB, 957x1024px
>>
File: 1502045255979.jpg (146KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502045255979.jpg
146KB, 720x960px
>>8685645
Some, pic related, pass way better than you
>>
>>8685617
>transpeople need to be accepted just like everyone else
>CDs and femboys aren't real transpeople and should just kill themselves
o am i laffin
>>
>>8685718
Aren't they anti-CD/sissy?
>>
>>8685774
not just ant-tranny
femboys and CDs that wanna keep their benis are welcome
>>
>>8685715
i dont look in the mirror
>>
File: 1500711363691.jpg (264KB, 1499x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500711363691.jpg
264KB, 1499x1000px
So here is my fantasy:
Meeting with other two sissy boys, going to their appartment and acting all girly, letting them put make up on me and try girl dresses, call eachother with girl names, trying wigs. Wasting time like this. Than we go to one of their friend house, in the ghetto. It's night and all this niggers cat call us and laugh at us. We enter this house and it's full of blacks. They make us strip, dance, drink, they touch us, they make fun of our penis. they they start blowganging us. They have huge black dicks. Some of them force oral, some of them take turns and make me suck while they say some dirty things and call me a slut. Then one of them throws me on the bed and starts fucking me while i scream and laugh like a little bitch. Then they spitroast me, then they bang me in group, they force me to snow ball with the other sissies. Really I'd like to be threated like a naughty white little girl with her friends in the wrong neiborghood.
All night like this.
Why I don't do it? First I'm not tiny, second I'm not girly looking even if i'm eurasian (I'm 5'8" but pretty beefy and I look like a ex con, heavy smoking, alcholic version of keanu reeves, still well dressed and clean tho), third std-s, fourth I never even kissed a men or even feel attracted to one so I don't really know what I'm getting into, fifth If I don't like it I'd probably kill my self for the shame, sixth I don't live in america.
Also the thing with black guys is kind of a problem because I'm basocally borderline racist, I choose them in my fantasy because they all look the same to me and they feel less human looking to me.
Does this make me gay or something?
>>
>>8685779
I'm a tranny who's keeping her penis?
>>
>>8685780
so you're actually dysphoric tranny lmao cuz crossdressing preverts have no trouble looking in the mirror
>>
File: tumblr_ogc5zrZcYe1ufdlp8o1_400.png (86KB, 290x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogc5zrZcYe1ufdlp8o1_400.png
86KB, 290x506px
>>8683618
You guys are gonna get crushed under the weight of your own libido
>>
>>8685663
>so why this fantasy? if you admit you're going full delusional why not to aim higher?
>why the fantasy of being average girl from 21st century
Because like half the people with this fetish are trans, repressed or otherwise. It's wish fulfillment blended with sexuality for them.

Also because that's not how fetishes work.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.