[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGP Hates Mothers Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1_Jacob.jpg (427KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1_Jacob.jpg
427KB, 760x760px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi47EaLP5Uk

What the hells wrong with AGP's?
>>
>>8683468
If anyone deserves a hate crime, it's this freak in the OP picture.
>>
>>8683501
SHE
>>
>>8683501
I think the original point of the op picture is that you dont actually transition if you look like that
>>
>>8683559
It's from a photo campaign about "microagressions".

https://www.glaad.org/blog/glaad-launches-trans-microaggressions-photo-project-transwk

HE thinks being a gross hairy man in a dress = trans.
>>
>>8683578
oshit
>>
File: 904835 copy.png (542KB, 630x758px) Image search: [Google]
904835 copy.png
542KB, 630x758px
>>8683501
Unfortunately, if they got on HRT, they'd be about as legitimate as the majority of the posters here.
>>
>>8683578
SHE
>>
File: barf.jpg (66KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
barf.jpg
66KB, 640x800px
>>8683613
No.
>>
File: Briefcase.jpg (194KB, 753x633px) Image search: [Google]
Briefcase.jpg
194KB, 753x633px
You have to maintain that level of facial hair, that's not something that just happens because you're hairy, what a poser. Throwing actual trans women under the bus to trick gullible people into thinking you're interesting is tragic in every which way.
>>
>>8683629
honestly fuck these people. some of us try really hard doing everything possible to pass and be accepted and then there are people like this that just have to call themselves and make everyone else call them trans broadening the trans pool from people who really do want to look/live like girls to anyone who can grow their hair out and buy lipstick from walgreens
>>
>>8683578

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy who did a video explaining what gender dysphoria is, saying it was just the plain old insecurity everyone has about their appearance.
>>
>>8683616
Jesus christ, that's gross.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.