[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/acegen/ - Protect Your Virginity Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: the-thread-returns.jpg (196KB, 525x636px) Image search: [Google]
the-thread-returns.jpg
196KB, 525x636px
Asexuality General

Discussion topics:
>Do you still have your virginity?
>If yes, would you be willing to give it up? Under what circumstances?
>If no, how'd you lose it? Do you regret it?

>What is asexuality?
Lack of sexual attraction.

>Am I asexual?
Do you experience a lack of sexual attraction as described here http://imgur.com/pdIxHYc ? If so, you may be Ace!

>Where can I find my qt3.14 ace bf/gf?
We have a map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1764048
Because the term of "asexuality" is still quite new and there's a very pretty small population (~1%), there aren't that many sites for only asexuals.
Also, WHY do you want an Ace gf/bf? Better to want a cuddlebuddy

>Do you guys masturbate?
Some do, some don't.

>I want to learn more/still don't get it
Another FAQ: http://asexualawarenessweek.com/101.html
AVEN (Asexuality Visibility & Education Network): asexuality.org
Science stuff for the nerds: http://www.asexualexplorations.net/home/extantresearch.html
Everything in podcast form: http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/how-asexuality-works.htm

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/WqcpsU8
>>
>>8683446
Let's see if we can reach the bump limit this time. Lurk no longer, peasants! Post! Post I say!
>>
why do you keep making this thread

what is the point even
>>
>>8683474
They gotta make themselves feel special somehow.
>>
>>8683491
You got me!
>>
>>8683446
low libido general
>>
>>8683446

I'm a virgin but somehow I have genital warts.

So by commenting those, people lose interest and stop assuming I'm a virgin.
>>
>say ur asexual
>make a thread about sexuality>fuck logic
>>
File: 1501261505878.jpg (56KB, 575x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501261505878.jpg
56KB, 575x540px
Oh my god is that a wild acegen I see here!?
>>
File: 1480409700765.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1480409700765.gif
24KB, 60x95px
Yeah.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm ace but I'd try losing it just to be absolutely certain, as much as the idea of me having sex squicks me. Might as well just hook up with a random person to lose it and yeah, though I'd WAY prefer if it was with a bf/gf, especially a gf, I'm biromantic and sex with another girl honestly sounds way less squicky and more bearable.
Actually, does any other ace here feel like this? That having sex with one of the genders feels [or probably is, as I myself don't speak from experience] a bit more bearable than with the other gender?

>>8683681
I'm female and my libido is very high, not only considering the female libido but libido in general. So...
>>
I don't have my virginity anymore
I got raped at five
it's been 21 years, I just don't dwell on it and try to move on
>>
no

n/a

lost it to this girl i knew back in high school in the back of my car and no.

last time i hooked up with a girl was back in 2015 haven't really wanted to have sex but i've been wanting to suck on some titties and eat a girl out for awhile now so there's that.
>>
>>8684772
Girl here, the idea of sex with any gender still feels pretty traumatic and awful to me, but if someone, like, held a gun to my head and forced me, I'd rather do it with another girl. Mostly because there's less of a chance of it being super painful and damaging for me.
>>
File: 6af.jpg (228KB, 1207x778px) Image search: [Google]
6af.jpg
228KB, 1207x778px
I'm a little over a month away from getting my letter from the Invisible University, if that answers any questions.

Honestly, I can't see myself doing anything to pass on my genes. I wouldn't mind passing on my memes, as that generally does not involve anything messy and biological.
>>
>>8684941
did you kill him
>>
>>8686545
no, I was five
my fingers would have never fitted around his throat
>>
>>8685714
Start lurking /x/, there's a lot of info about magick
>>
>>8687479
maybe it's not too late
>>
>>8683446
anyone here /homoromanticmale/?
>>
>do you still have your virginity
>tfw khv
>ive give it up for money to a qt guy

>>8690103
hi
>>
I can't picture myself having sex with anyone. Would chose a hooker or a one night stand I won't see again in my life
>>
>>8690103
Homoromantic heterophilic reporting in.

>>8694862
>I can't picture myself having sex with anyone.
Same. Not the hooker/ONS bit though.
>>
>>8683446
starting to wonder if maybe I'm not asexual and I'm just really turned off by people who don't practice abstinence

kinda sucks since I'm not religious
>>
>>8683446

Nope. It's been a while, now.

When I was 14, hanging out with some of my friends in the weeks before the school year began, we went to the home of an older (highschool) girl that one of my friends knew. She had another friend over, who thought I was cute, and so it happened.

I don't really regret that it happened, though, if I could go back, I would definitely try to behave differently in the years that came after that event.
>>
File: 1442447010697.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1442447010697.png
49KB, 398x409px
Y'know I really wish the asexual community other than /acegen/ weren't such SJW dicks. Never met an ace outside of here that wasn't a crazy feminist, honestly.

>tfw could find aces very close to where I live
>tfw all of them should be SJW people from AVEN
why
>>
File: girl boy friends.jpg (40KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
girl boy friends.jpg
40KB, 500x249px
Straight guy here...

Is there such thing as ace-chasers? Or something like "fag-hags" but for ace people?

I'm asking because a few months ago I broke up with a girl who was an absolute freak in bed. It's a bit of a cliche but she was every bit as crazy and manipulative as she was good at sex.

For a long time I was completely put off by sex. I stopped sleeping in my room for a month because I could still remember all the freaky stuff that went on in there. I didn't want to think about sex or see it in movies. I didn't want to talk about it either.

I ended up hanging out with a girl I knew was asexual because I knew she was the same. It felt like being a kid again. It was great. She got me through a bad time and she didn't even know it. I didn't mope and air out my emotional issues on her. I just had some good company and was able to talk about things that wouldn't remind me of her. I was attracted to her to be sure. But all my life I've never forced the issue with women. They have always made the first move on me. So I knew nothing would ever happen.

She's no longer in the country and I really miss having a female companion of whom I could simply admire but relax in knowing that there is no urgency, no sexual tension, no stupid game of chicken where I have to decode that they want me to make a move and get pissed off at me for being too spergy to have not realized they liked me until they confess to me. I also don't want to hear about their relationships or their drama with their boyfriends.
>>
>>8685714
>Invisible University
what?
>>
>>8699043
You sound like an ideal boyfriend.
>>
>>8699156
he means that he's a month away from becoming a wizard and receiving a letter from hogwarts
>>
>>8702338
Hogwarts is only the Invisible High School.
>>
>>8684772

I feel the same. For some reason the idea of having sex with someone who is the same gender as me seems more bearable than having sex with the opposite gender.
>>
>>8702663
because it's not really sex if it's two girls
>>
I need redpilled asexual trans friends
>>
>>8706455
Hm, how redpilled?
>>
>>8702353
>tfw dropped out of hogwarts
>>
>>8699171

Is that at thing? A coupling where one party is ace and the other is allo? How does that work exactly?
>>
>>8710960
Why couldn't that be a thing?

Loads of cuddling. Otherwise, generally close friendship. Assuming you were okay with it.

Not the person you're responding to, but I, and others, have tried and failed. You have to be extremely open about certain issues, but since you're the one asking and seemingly seeking this out you're probably in the clear.

>>8683681
Wish it was lower* general

>>8683446
Yes.

I can knock out two birds with one stone and answer >>8684772's question here, too.
I'm interested, out of curiosity, as to what sex is like, since a lot of people seem to enjoy it (obviously, otherwise I probably wouldn't be here). I'm male and would prefer to lose it with a female friend. Sex with a girl seems optimal for various reasons: mainly, I don't really want to do anal (either giving or receiving), and it's the way nature intended. Also seems like it wouldn't be as messy.

I actually got rather close once, but nothing happened. It turned out to be for the best, though, for other reasons.

N/A
Actually I can respond a bit to this one. Ended up being given oral once. Couldn't finish, feel kinda disgusted thinking back on it, and the memory has a tendency to come back to haunt me sometimes when I masturbate, making it a bit hard to continue.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.