[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encouraging this kind of behaviour should be classified as murder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Avner Story.jpg (228KB, 1271x613px) Image search: [Google]
Avner Story.jpg
228KB, 1271x613px
Encouraging this kind of behaviour should be classified as murder.
>>
>>8683383
>Encouraging this kind of behavior should be classified as murder?
Why, exactly? Isn't that kind of a violation of freedom of expression?

>Thing is, SRS doesn't work. Hormones don't work. Both of these things only make the problem much, much worse.
[citation needed]

>Gender Identity is similar to Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder
Not really. The similarity is greatly exaggerated.

>Now add to that the devastating effect bombarding your body with hormones would have on anyone?
Why would this be "devastating"? To the best of my knowledge HRT is chemically identical to what the human body produces naturally.

>Now ask yourself, who hates these people, the ones who want them to be happy and continue to live, or the ones who are perfectly fine watching them ruin their lives and kill themselves because to do otherwise would conflict with their political dogma?
I would say the hateful ones are those who choose to remain ignorant when confronted with facts and evidence, repeat the same mantra over and over again without questioning it, and would rather continue to destroy peoples' lives than consider the possibility that their ideology might be hurting people. Make of that what you will.
>>
File: notHowThatWorks.png (1007KB, 1571x1113px) Image search: [Google]
notHowThatWorks.png
1007KB, 1571x1113px
Gonna pull this out every time now.
>>
>>8684494
Stormfags don't read so you're wasting your time.
>>
>>8684532
but there are some trans people who are still unsure about their identity, and those people we want to help see through stormfag bullshit
>>
>>8684494
fucking thank you
can we do this for every bullshit story /pol/fags roll out? like, just because something makes sense with third grade reasoning, like "hurr durr dysphoria is bdd" doesn't mean it's true
>>
>>8684532
Actually not entirely the point. Simply countering it authoritatively affects people on a rhetorical level regardless of whether or not they engage it as dialectic.

>>8684617
Yeah, this is basically my goal now when I have time to make them.
>>
>>8683383
>Trannies also have high levels of overlap with autism and mental retardation as well.

Wut.
>>
>>8684494
I'm just going to be honest I hate you
>>
>>8684723
honestly, it's refreshing to hear you come out and say it. it means I can safely ignore anything else you might have to say, since your arguments are in bad faith
>>
>>8684723
Good. As the other anon said, say it loud so that reasonable people know anything else you have to say is full of shit. It does us a favour, unlike the hypocritical concern trolling.
>>
File: 1 Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1 Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>8683383
>>
File: 1499729131443.png (41KB, 930x794px) Image search: [Google]
1499729131443.png
41KB, 930x794px
>>8683383
sage
>>
>>8683383
>random anon knows more than the consensus of the scientific community
>thinks the media celebrates transgenders
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.