[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been refused service because you are LGBT ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

Have you ever been refused service because you are LGBT ?
>>
>>8683254
Doctors in singapore

t. mtf
>>
How much of an extreme faggot would you have to be to get refused service

Fuck I'd refuse myself
>>
Went to buy a cake for me and my bfs anniversary once. Shop keeper told us he doesnt serve our kind. We told this biggot he had to serve us because it was our constitutional right to buy a cake. After a heated discussion we called in a lawyer and several of our friends. I guess you can say this store aint serving his "kind" either anymore. :^)
>>
>>8683254
nope
>>8683273
bitch, it's their right to give or not service to whom they want
>>
File: IMG_2285.png (24KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2285.png
24KB, 425x404px
>>8683371
>>
>>8683254
A muslim endocrinologist refused to prescribed me hormone therapy because it was "against his faith". He then went on a two minute rant about the Quran as if anyone gave a shit about his backwards desert cult founded by an illiterate pedophile.
>>
>>8683273
an that bakers name was albert einstein
>>
>>8683273
Why is it always a cake?
>>
>>8683386
yes well it's difficult to see sarcasm in boards like this
>>
>>8683395
it also would've been against his hyppocratic oath.
>>
>>8683558
but it's a reference to a famous occurrence that turned into a huge ethical debate that was covered on every news network
>>
>>8683688
Nobody cares about oath see >>8683258
>>
File: 1475126454989.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475126454989.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>8683254
>be lgbt
>be christian
>go to church
>>
>>8683688
>hyppocratic oath
Watch out, got a real medical authority coming through.
>>
>>8683273

$100% true good story, stick it to the xtian BIGGOTS anon! gold all around! xd
>>
Only time I've been refused service because I'm gay was specifically because I wanted to be refused service

>volunteer work thanksgiving season
>helping carry turkeys to little old folks and such
>one old lady will not leave with her turkey without praying for us first
>ok cool but I gotta carry more turkeys here
>insisting we all let her bless us and further bring us some things that'll save us and get us into heaven and such and such
>bringing us rosaries and pamphlets
>see others wanting out but can't say it
>"sorry ma'am I'm gay"
>takes back her pamphlet from me, no longer invited to her prayer service center thing
>neat
>go run turkeys
>whole little church group praying on us, ignore me, hassle the others
>at most denied water bottles they were forcing on the other volunteers
>>
>>8685504
hypocritical oath, where trannies are concerned
>>
>>8686887
Really? These people are performing male genital mutilation on millions of babies and your big issue over their hypocrisy is giving willing trannies the treatment they ask for?
>>
>>8686908
the treatment causes harm. it causes suicide. it's absolutely unethical. are there bigger issues with the medical field? sure, but that doesn't mean this one isn't significant, especially when it demonstrably causes moral decay
>>
>>8686920
Excuses, excuses. You are no different to the feminist pretending she cares about male issues, but let's increase female representation whatever tv series or movie she's whining about this week. That's the real issue.
>>
>>8686931
fine, if you want to take the mra side, you don't care that this is happening to men? tranny suicide should be an epidemic to you, since most trannies are mtt
>>
>>8686920
>it causes suicide.
>causes
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>8686940
>mra
>mtt
Suddenly everything is clear. You don't give a shit about little boys being mutilated because you aren't the alt-ring bigot I thought you were, you ARE the feminist bigot I created as an analogy >>8686931
>>
>>8683371
Rights are a spook.

>>8686920
[citation needed]

>>8686931
And what have you done to address male issues?
>>
>>8683254
Nope, still in the closet and probably will be for life.
>>
>>8687015
What does mtt mean?
>>
>>8687735
male to trans, an accurate description of what these freaks really are without their crude redefinition of biological sex
>>
>>8683254
This is public sector, but I tried to get a change of my driver's ID photo since it was a few years old and I haven't legally changed my name yet.

I encountered some unironic disdain from one of the workers at the DMV, who likened me wanting to get a picture of me not in boy-mode on my license akin to just wanting "special treatment" for "disliking the photo on your driver's license; no one likes the picture on their license", in a very derisive tone. And I'm not some hon, she treated me normally up until I had to actually show her my current license because I pass. But even though I pass well enough that I've gone stealth with my bf's family over literal months, she still couldn't hide her revulsion. This very old white woman, I assume with probably Christian values given where I live, I'm sure she's a nice lady to most people since she was being cordial beforehand. And like I said, I didn't get service, though I think legally I actually couldn't--I just didn't know at the time--but the way she did it was definitely a lot more rude and hateful than a journey to the DMV should be.

You can pass and people will still treat you like a hon because "ur chromosomes". I don't understand.
>>
>>8683411
Underrated post.
>>
>>8683558
What do you think :^) symbolizes?
>>
>>8687800
> And like I said, I didn't get service, though I think legally I actually couldn't--I just didn't know at the time

Can you really not? News to me.
>>
>>8687836
I think it depends on State. I mean, I've never gotten a straight answer, and it's nebulous, but at least in my State it seems to not be a thing. Unless I was lied to, in which case lmao I guess.
>>
File: hon.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hon.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>8687800
>being this buttblasted at getting clocked easily by a DMV worker
>>
>>8687800
>I assume with probably Christian values given where I live
NI?
>>
>>8687923
I know some states still don't even let you change your birth certificate, so that's probably it then.
>>
>>8687930
>getting clocked
Nah, like I said she was treating me fine before I actually gave her my ID.

I've spent weeks with my bf's Christian, God-Fearing family and they still expect babies at some point. My point was that even though I pass, just being trans was bad enough. Unless you're going to pretend people only hate hons and "actually" accept you if you pass. You have to pass, and they can't ever know you're trans because if they do your humanity goes away anyways.
>>
>>8687940
I thought most of them let you as long as you agree to get castrated?

https://youtu.be/XLTcwqfDKXE
>>
>>8687944
This is you:

https://youtu.be/XLTcwqfDKXE

Nobody thinks you are a woman.
>>
>>8687750
holy shit i love it
>>
>>8687947
Is it impossible to believe that someone would be rude to someone for being trans? Or does the reality of actual transphobia existing in the world not matter to you.
>>
>>8683254
No, but I've been refused service several times because straights choose to be dog shit.
>>
File: TransPersonalityDisorder.png (239KB, 1120x1088px) Image search: [Google]
TransPersonalityDisorder.png
239KB, 1120x1088px
>>8687958
No I don't think the woman couldn't tell that you were a male. I think that part of your story is bullshit.
>>
>>8687963
I mean, I do pass, but if it helps you to believe that trans women can't pass then you do you, I guess
>>
>>8683273
Bait
>>
>>8683395
WOW SO ISLAMOPHOBIC
>>
>>8687967
I have yet to see one that I couldn't tell from the bone structure or voice.
>>
>>8687946
About half require SRS and the other half don't, Idaho, Kansas, Tennessee, and Ohio don't let you change period. Texas technically only requires SRS but it can be borderline impossible to actually get them to change it.
>>
>>8687983
Man that's pretty fucking based. I didn't know there were states that don't let you change birth certificate sex in general.
>>
>>8687977
Well, I'm glad you've shown yourself to be the exact kind of person who'd most likely treat a trans person with derision upon finding out they are trans.
>>
>>8687986
Luckily it doesn't matter all that much, you can get your passport changed with just a doctor's note saying that you're a tranny and you've undergone some sort of medical treatment for it, and since passports are federal business, that applies for anyone who's a citizen. And of course you can use your passport as a substitute for most purposes of an ID, it's just a bit unwieldy and obviously doesn't work as a driver's license so you can still get screwed if you get pulled over or something.
>>
>>8687983
Actually several only require surgery, not SRS. So FFS, VFS or an orchi would be enough, or top surgery for FTMs.
>>
>>8685491
I'm not American
>>8687819
you being a cunt and being happy for it?
>>
someone wouldn't rent to me because I'm trans (m2f)
>>
>>8683254
ye this guy didn't give me cocaine cuz im gay
>>
>>8687977
Touppée fallacy
>>
>>8683273
CHRISTIAN FASCISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>8686880
That's some strategic gayness.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.