[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistic bf goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 28

File: 1497348948970.png (284KB, 984x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1497348948970.png
284KB, 984x1400px
What does /ttt/ look for in a boyfriend? Be honest and realistic. The boyfriend you are describing has to be achievable.
>>
>>8682723
/tttt/ kms
>>
>>8682723
I want him to look like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvrZgqVoKMU
(quality asmr btw)

also be nice and introverted person, share my interests and hobbies(danmaku, military and weeb video games, animu), do drugs, don't be a pleb
>>
>>8682723
I already have a bf. i didn't care about his body appearance or income. What I did care about was the fact that he cares about me and loves me and I feel safe with him. I know that he'd never hurt me or betray me. He knows all of my faults and weaknesses and he still cares about me. And I care about him. I love him and I wouldn't trade him for a 10/10 greek god with millions of dollars.
>>
>>8682738
Out of curiosity how did you guys meet? You seem to be really into him!
>>
>>8682735
I like those things and I have black hair/nice voice but I'm not Asian

I hope you find your qt bf
>>
>>8682747
We met online and knew each other for a little more than a year before we ended up together. He had a crush on my earlier on but I was so afraid of being in a relationship or being close to anyone in general. Eventually though I just admitted that I have feelings for him too and we got together. At first we were going to take things slow but we basically said "I love you" 3 days in. Now we're looking to expand our relationship to being with eachother irl for prolonged amounts of time irl, because we live super far away from eachother. I really do love him though. Like actually. Like I don't love anyone at all as much as I love him. And honestly I might not even be alive today if he hadn't been there for me before we got together. He's just the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>8682798
aw, you sweethearts. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>8682798
Did you have trans in your dating profile or tell him right away or wait until you talked a few times?
>>
Why don't you just date transmen

That's basically all you could settle for
>>
>>8682814
I met him pre transition. So he knew me as a guy at first but he didn't really believe that I was one. Actually the first thing he ever said to me was "Are you a trap." Some months later I came out to him as mtf and then a bit after that we started dating. There wasn't a dating profile or anything. We mostly just talked about stuff in VC and played video games with eachother at first. I guess to answer you question; I told him I was male when we met but he never really saw me as one.
>>
well im a trans girl and mine is

>6'2
>fitizen, lit, pol to some degree
>hates my benis
>wants to choke me and slap me and spit on me and spank me
>wants me to call him daddy
>will actually rape me

im happy
>>
>>8682723
my current bf is my dream bf.
heres what like about him

>6'4" (14 inches taller)
>daddy bf into ddlg
>huge dick
>confident
>loving and caring
>into rape and rough sex
>likes my art
>would prefer if i got srs
>has a good job and can support me with surgeries
>hates non whites
>good sense of humour
>dad bod
>stinky hairy smelly
>takes care of his apperance and dresses well
>makes me feel really little and like a kid
>we share hobbies we can do together and get along really well
>he is really patient with me
>cute blue eyes

my standards are lower then this i just got really lucky and ended up with an amazing bf.
>>
>>8682847
ddlg for life niggy
>>
>>8682822
oh yeah and his dick is 9.5 inches too
hes gonna destroy me

i wonder if being 5'2 is worse for anal
>>
>>8682847
>>stinky hairy smelly
>>takes care of his apperance and dresses well

Wut
>>
>>8682931
He showers everyday but he still gets stinky
He keeps his hair and beard well groomed. Rest of his body is super hairy c:
>>
>>8682952
what's sex like

just wondering for comparison

mine likes to tie me up gag me plug my ears and blindfold me and leave me there for when he goes the gym and then he comes back and fucks me
>>
>>8682847
>we share hobbies we can do together and get along really well
elaborate

>loving and caring
>into rape and rough sex
wew
>>
>>8682723
Someone who's cleverly funny, romantic, with an infectious confidence and who can be goofy when appropriate but also knows when to be serious, someone who doesn't act like a baby or fish for pity or validation, someone I can admire and look up to. Looks don't matter too much, preferably not a scrawny skeleton and reasonably around my attractiveness level
>>
>>8682723
Someone generally similar to me. Kinda introverted, likes games, trustworthy, dedicated, not too far away, loves me, as tall or taller than me, hugs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbIvOf0Xmzo
>>
>>8682822
>Be exactly like that, but 6'5 ft
>>
File: 1501215376784.png (555KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501215376784.png
555KB, 850x1000px
>>8682798
I have a similar story, except we had been really good friends for 3 years until we decided to meet up irl. After we met, the feelings started. He never came off as remotely gay but his excuse is that he sees me as a woman because of how I act and (kinda) look. He's okay with all my flaws and he's been very supportive despite how much crap I have to go through. I'm going to be meeting him irl again soon, since I'm moving to his state. (for unrelated reasons)
>>
im an uggo and all i want is him not being fat
>>
Someone who takes care of their appearance, isn't a normie, is into rough sex and is a bit taller than me.
>>
>>8683109
if he was into sharing me id totally want to be banged by u 2 together
>>
Some common interests,kind, affectionate, takes care of himself,not fatter or uglier than me.

It is ridiculous how rare that is.
>>
>>8682723
>someone I have great chemistry with who I can talk to for hours on end without realizing it
>taller than me (I'm 6')
>common interests (I like drawing, anime, and games)
>not ugly
>loves me unconditionally
>thinks I'm beautiful
>wants to protect me
>>
>>8683671
Good luck if you are in the USA. The national average here is around 5'10 isn't it?
>>
File: 1492826623929.jpg (40KB, 691x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492826623929.jpg
40KB, 691x720px
>>8683675
Most men in the first world are at least 6'2'' - 6'3''.
>>
>>8683685
Cara are you retarded?
>>
>>8683689
Yes he is.
>>
File: photo_2017-08-06_11-15-36.jpg (67KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-06_11-15-36.jpg
67KB, 650x700px
>>8683689
It doesn't matter, because when you're a trans woman and tall you have to adjust the socially-mandated hetero height ratio

so if you're 5'11'' guys have to be like 6'5''-6'6'' anyways. or like 5'9'' so you can bully them and hurt them.
>>
>>8683704
I'm 5'8 and dated a 6'3 mtf.
>>
Someone who has similar interests to me, someone who cares about me, someone who wants a family and is fine with adopting. Someone who I can trust. Someone who I can just sit in silence with, and us both be happy.

I don't really care about wealth or appearance- and I'm bi, so I actually don't even care if the person is a boy or a girl
>>
File: 90809 copy 2.png (1MB, 1248x1336px) Image search: [Google]
90809 copy 2.png
1MB, 1248x1336px
>>8683709
that's fine, there's a 5'10'' boy that i've been following around recently and plan to do so more this fall.
>>
>>8683675
I've been talking to a good candidate from here that's 6'2.
>>
>>8682723
my ideal bf is a girl.
>>
>>8683835
crin
>>
File: 1501295513454.jpg (200KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501295513454.jpg
200KB, 1200x1200px
>>8682723
>Same height or taller
>Not underweight
>Has to look like a meanie
>bright smile
>Overall masculine
>Voice has to be not fucked-up
>Please a normal sized or small dick, my ex-bf seriously had a ... 30+ cm dick and that was no fun at all, I couldn't have sex with that thing
>Has to have that smell that drives me nuts <3
>Hairy chest, beard-stubble (but I don't care if he likes to shave it)
>Doesn't dress like a snob
>Wants to kiss 24/7
>European
>>
he needs to like me
i know thats not really realistic tho
>>
depressed, moody, average looks, cynical, responds well to teasing. preferably a hesitant chaser or dates transwomen and doesnt mind or care about it beyond a certain level of interest. boring men are fine. suicidal are better. has to have lots of video games you cant win against him in. preferably someone who isnt pushy. no daddy shit.
>>
>>8684343
What isn't realistic is your expectations. There are plenty of chasers here who will pursue you, simply because they like the idea of you. Eventually that'll develop into a well and true, honest interest in you, but because you turn up your nose on anybody who could possibly be interested in you because they know what you are before they pursue you, you won't even let yourself experience anything, because of some stupid holier than thou attitude.
>>
Someone who will call me mommy

How do I get my boyfriend to agree to this
>>
>>8684444
Fits me perfectly.
>>
>>8682847
hello sophie
>>
>>8682816
ahahhahahahhahhahhah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuV80wYRld0
>>
>shorter than me
>introverted
>clingy
>likes to cuddle
>wants to go on road trips with me and have little adventures together
>likes animals
>enjoys domesticity and likes cooking for me
>nice hair
>has some sort of interest that he likes doing alone like drawing but he lets me watch him sometimes
>>
>>8682723
>exists
>is interested
>won't stab me over 9000 times
hard to have standards when you're trans
>>
>>8684773
maybe when you don't live in a third world country
>USA
oh wait
>>
not a chaser
loves me
>>
>have pakistani muslim bf
> 6'0
>really patriarchal
>always talking about marrying me and putting a brown baby inside me
>sex is like with a wild animal
>big beard
>prefers me to get srs
>isn't a chaser
>>
>>8685041
>always talking about marrying me and putting a brown baby inside of me
Hnnnngggggg
>>
>at least 2 inches taller than me (5'7)
>not fat
>somewhat muscular (strong enough so that i can feel when he flexes, no need to be visibly ripped or anything)
>cute voices
>not very sexual
>no weird fetishes (daddy shit for example)
>doesn't want to suck my dick or anything
>greatly enjoys cuddling, hugging, holding, kissing, etc
>>
File: 1394328195545.gif (375KB, 689x720px) Image search: [Google]
1394328195545.gif
375KB, 689x720px
>>8684695
who dis
>>
File: 1458232015174s.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1458232015174s.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>8684695
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>8684736
that's sweet. I fit, like, 90% and find myself wishing it was 100. Which is silly because, you know, stranger on the internet. but I want to be that for someone who appreciates it.
>>
>>8685161
>>8685179
hi
>>
>>8683459
He doesn't need to share, I take what I want.
>>
>>8683754
S T A L K E R
T
A
L
K
E
R
>>
>>8683754
>and plan to do more
R E S T R A I N I N G
O R D E R
>>
>>8682723
>taller than me (6'2")
>blonde blue eyed
>muscular
>will dominate me all the time
>bigger dick than me (7")
>smart
>has a dank meme page
>>
>>8685199
aw. it's nice knowing there's somebody out there like you and I'm not pining after someone completely unrealistic. which don't you got out of interest?
>>
>>8685476
>smart
>has a dank meme page
Pick one and only one. :^)
>>
>>8685540
I mean, I don't know if I'm shorter than you. but it's not unlikely. Cooking is the domestic thing I'm least inclined to do. Great at cleaning. not that I wouldn't cook for someone nice. My hair's mostly nice. and I do have solitary interests but not drawing and I don't know what exactly I do that you'd enjoy watching.

btw wanna chat? haha
>>
I want a bf that has set rules and standards but is gentle with me.

I also want him to make me submit my mind, body, and spirit to him, and for him to always treat me with care and kindness. I want him to make love to me, and kiss me everywhere on my body, I want him to be interested in my thoughts as well while having his own opinions. I want him to be calm and resolute, never raising his voice to me, and I want him to be ambitious enough to risk my life so that I may get pregnant and have his child.

I just want a man who will make me his, and make me happy.

I am already financially independent, I just need true love.
>>
>>8685579
you had me until the risking your life for a child part.
>>
>>8685587
I require a special type of man.
>>
>>8685579
romantic and hot
>>
>>8685563
I'm 5'11.

Don't know why I put that stuff in about domesticity and cooking. I guess I meant I'd like a bf who's kind of a homebody and has a caring personality. I don't know.

Yeah I'd love to chat with you. Doubt you'll find me very interesting though, and we probably live prohibitively far away for anything to ever happen.
>>
>>8685601
I'll just have to find out if you're interesting or not!
gimme contact info?
>>
>>8685626
Do you have Kik?
>>
>>8685654
Yeah, I'll fire it up.
>>
>>8685683
jameswilsonn93
>>
>>8685689
The deed is done
>>
>>8685041
>>have pakistani muslim bf
>> 6'0
>>really patriarchal
>>always talking about marrying me and putting a brown baby inside me
>>sex is like with a wild animal
>>big beard
>>prefers me to get srs
>>isn't a chaser

i would literally kill for this, its all i want
>>
>>8685018
where do i sign up? idk if i love you though
>>
>>8682879
sophie
>>
>>8682723
I read through this comic yesterday. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.
>>
>>8682723
>good hygiene
>puts some effort into what they wear / how they present themselves to others
>quick wit / good sense of humor
>health conscious
>similar taste in music (this is probably one of my biggest deal-breakers tbhon)
>passionate about something (big ++++ if their passion is a creative endeavor)
>being well read is a big ++
>having knowledge of / an interest in visual arts is a ++
>must be a leftycuck
>assertive when necessary
>likes to cuddle
>intelligence / eccentricity is also a big ++

t. 22 year old mtf that's still a virgin
>>
>>8686718
>mtf
>virgin
that's pretty self explanatory, anon
>>
>>8686718
i am all of these things, also the same age.
(idk what ur music taste is though)
>>
>>8686718
OP here, out or curiosity why must they be a lefty? Like specific reasons please I'm curious as to why this seems to be a recurring theme.
>>
>>8687018
I don't see what the mystery is? I'm a righty and my bf must be a righty. She just wants someone who shares her views.
>>
File: 1386214809122.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1386214809122.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>8683704
mfw 5'9" manlet
>>
I want an equal. Someone I can trust with everything. Doesn't have to be a model, but not super ugly either.
>>
>>8687060
I'm same height, my gf is 5'6. I'm not tall but I still consider it barely lucky for her sake... I'd give no shits if she was taller than me, but I know she'd care, which makes me feel bad.
>>
File: 1461756425599s.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1461756425599s.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>8683907
>mfw you just described me but i have a thicc beard
how tall are you?
>>
>>8686783
what kind of music do you like?
>>
>>8683907
>>European
what do you mean? like white or just from europe?
>>
>>8682723
My ideal bf is a q t trans girlfriend
>>
>>8687202
death metal, rock. anything inbetween.
>>
>>8683907
>12+ inch dick

holy fucking shit
>>
>>8687043i was just curious if it was because of leftists views on trans topics that's all relax
>>
I have a fiance who loves me and understands me, does cute things for me, is okay with me having a lot of mental issues, wants to get high with me, similar taste in music, and is okay with me wanting to be a housewife when I move in to his place irl. We also agreed to adopt 2 kids and a lot of pets.

We met in WoW while raiding and we've been in an LDR for 2 years because we're on the opposite sides of earth, but now I just need to get my visa accepted and we can get married.
>>
>>8682723
>long hair
>emotionally available and compatible with me
>likes cats, and animals and nature in general
>at least my height, or taller (5'7)
>similar tastes in video games, movies and music
>similar sense of humour
>not too extroverted as I'm an introvert myself
>either doesn't want kids or is okay with adoption
>at least somewhat healthy lifestyle, doesn't need to be particularly fit, just generally healthy with food and habits
>enjoys anal and blowjobs
>>
>>8687195
1,82 m
,>>8687205
White and a native from Germany, Austria, Switzerland or the Netherlands (central europe basically, Poland and Russia is ok aswell)
>>8687232
I'm not kidding, it really sucked. There is nothing good about having such a huge penis, even though he was like 1,95 m. My mouth corners teared a bit, had to use both hands, sex was bascially impossible. I'm sorry for him, there is now way a normal human being can take that thing :(
>>
>>8688396

Damn you described me perfectly anon
>>
Thing about making a wishlist... you can put all kinds of shit on it, but you'll never know what you truly want until you've seen it. Everyone I've ever loved looked nothing like I imagined. Still, it's kinda fun.
>>
>>8685717
this shit is so cute omfg AHHHHHH
>>
>>8688635
That shit is so fucking vague that as long as your hair is long you're not a midget, you'll fit the profile

Fucking hell, these lists are like horoscopes.
>>
>>8688711
Yeah why do people have realistic standards and stay ITT and aren't super picky and shallow and specific. Ree ree am I right
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (20KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
20KB, 198x199px
>>8688624
>tall as you
>literally raised in germany as a kid before going to U.S
>>
>>8682723

My ex-boyfriend cleaned up my entire room while I was breaking down crying about how I could never be a real girl. At first he tried to console me that I was really hot, but really the realities of fertility was slamming into me like a brick wall, I didn't know I wanted children but it was hurting really bad at the time. I was crying too much to tell him this so he just hoisted me into bed where I passed out for a few hours, I woke up to a clean room (it was really messy and he knew that was giving me anxiety), my eyes were incredibly sore from crying too much, he had to go for the night because of his work, but he really saved me big time. I went back to bed and cried some more, when I woke up I had rubbed both my eyes so much in my sleep I scratched both and literally could not see and had to go to the emergency hospital.

I had to dump him because I couldn't handle his sex drive due to trauma from sexual assault. I feel really bad because I dumped him over text and he didn't take it well and I had to block him to get him to leave me alone.

That was a really bad situation, I don't know if I'm even attracted to men in a meaningful way, I've had two ex boyfriends and no real girlfriends so that would be a bit odd. It's just so emotionally draining and often triggers ptsd to be intimate with a man and women have been so nurturing.
>>
>>8689285

He'd also take me to visit graveyards and wasn't afraid to hold my hand in public
>>
>>8688916
I'm not a fan of US-soldiers in europe, so... I'm afraid it wouldn't have worked out
>>8689285
I'm sorry to hear that. I had (or have) similar issues regarding getting kids and have cried so much during the last days, it's no fun. It got better during the last 4 years but still... it's the worst. I've noticed that with raised T I don't cry as much; my emotional vulnerability is definately dependent on hormone levels. I hope you're better now.
My bfs so far had super high libidos aswell and turned out to be real autists, besides their romantic and sexual abilities. It's frustrating and I'm single since 2016 cause I don't leave the house anymore. Oh well
>PTSD
It ruins everything. I hate it
>>
>>8689465
>US solider

What? When did he imply he was a solider
>>
>>8688680
Do you want some cuteness of your own? I have more to share! (I'm not that cute)
>>
File: Screenshot_119.png (23KB, 131x150px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_119.png
23KB, 131x150px
>>8682723
>bf
>achievable
>>
>>8689759
It's common for US-soldiers to raise their kids near the bases and then move back, usually when the kids is 4+ years old.
I have met a few who grew up in bases with their parents working as soldiers
>>
File: pow.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pow.gif
810KB, 500x281px
>>8682723
I like dominance, confidence, easygoing-ness, and politeness, and someone who's into DDlg too. Big strong, little-carrying arms, a motorcycle, and a beard are really great too!

The guy I'm seeing right now has a lot of these traits, but he's also heavily condescending and goes out of his way to brag about himself and criticize everything I like as if it's beneath his superior tastes, which makes me wonder about how confident he really is and how much I really want to be with him. I hope that kind of arrogance isn't too common in DDs because it bugs the fuck out of me
>>
>>8689907
are you a dude?
>>
>>8689999
>I like dominance, confidence, easygoing-ness, and politeness, and someone who's into DDlg too. Big strong, little-carrying arms, a motorcycle, and a beard are really great too!

all of these except car not motorcycle.

and little carrying arms? i dont know what that means, i have big arms.
>>
File: eeeee0.jpg (281KB, 545x600px) Image search: [Google]
eeeee0.jpg
281KB, 545x600px
>>8690197
It's just an odd way of saying someone that's strong enough to pick me up and carry me around a little bit. Being picked up makes me smile without fail
>>
>>8690191
yah
>>
>>8689988
>>8689759
>>8689465

im not a us solider

i was a German boy that moved to the USA..to become a US citizen
>>
>>8690355
Ah, oki doki. You don't happen to have a double citizenship? I thought it was possible for migrants to get those
>>
>>8682798
Are you me
>>
Generally just someone who cares about me and loves me. Someone who could be slow and understanding about the whole thing. I'm not really picky attractiveness wise, I mean sure I have preferences, but they aren't really deal breakers. I really don't enjoy sex outside of a relationship at all. It sucks because I live in a pretty low populated area. There are a bunch of guys on dating apps who want to fuck me but nobody wants to actually date.

There are some thing which would turn me completely off though:
-anorexic
-morbidly obese
-poor hygiene
-more than 4 inches shorter than me (I'm 5'8" so im not being too crazy here).
>>
>>8693707
>because I live in a pretty low populated area
where?
>>
>>8693707
are you from the us?
>>
>>8682723
My ideal boyfriend is
>My height or taller (I'm 5'10")
>fit
>into bdsm
>much stronger than me
>has a bigger dick than me
>loving
>compassionate
>willing to role play

I don't care about race or age but they have to be legal.
>>
Just don't be a nigger.
>>
File: 1488053824367.jpg (474KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488053824367.jpg
474KB, 592x800px
Is anyone interested in me?
5'7
Hispanic, but pass as white
Black hair, wavy medium-short and growing it out
Hormones for a year, not ready for girlmode but im trying '~' Occasionally get gendered female in public.
Very intelligent, enjoys reading and learning
Likes video games and being a domestic goddess. Cooking, cleaning, and creativity!
Capable of not leaving the house for weeks on end
Listens to alternative rock and electronic music
Extremely horny, but too afraid to ever go out.
I've been single since forever and I don't know how to have a relationship so I need some guidance and support. I am very clingy and loyal.
I'm a full-time student so I'm broke, but very thoughtful and will surprise you with gifts often.
Seriously I'm terribly lonely
>>
>>8695511
Plenty of people would be, hearing that. Not much of it's bad and people around here have strange standards.

I mean, I'm interested! See, proof.
>>
File: 1485372611104.jpg (171KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1485372611104.jpg
171KB, 1520x1604px
I genuinely want someone to love me for who i am and care about me and also not be a shitty person.
But i also genuinely think that i dont deserve to be with such a person because i have really unlikeable personality and im judgemental and i also think that ill probably make being around me uncomfortable and unenjoyable, which will lead to toxic relationship.
Thats why i never even try. I just expect to be hurt or hurt others.
>>
>>8695511
you sound super cute. contact?
>>
File: smugface.jpg (6KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
smugface.jpg
6KB, 232x218px
>>8695511
>Likes being a domestic goddess
>Very intelligent
Uh-uh.
>Hispanic, but pass as white
:thinking:
>>
>>8694492
Regional Australia

>>8694507
No
>>
a straight leaning bi/pan guy
idk why the mtfs here try to put straight guys on a pedestal when they're fucking gross for the most part.

straight leaning bi/pan guys:
-Actually take care of themselves and take pride in looking nice
-Are often strict tops and wouldn't try to make you top
-Will fuck you like a cis girl
-Genuinely don't care about your dick because they've slept with literal men before and they aren't insecure about their sexuality
-Won't be bothered by your masculine physical attributes, but will also be elated by the way hrt changes your body to make it smoother and more feminine
-Are naturally masculine, you can tell they socialized mostly with straight guys growing up
-Yet they're still part of the LGBT community and will sympathize with you in that way

on top of that I prefer a guy with darker skin, natural body hair, taller than me (5'9'') and who works out and is not a blob or skeleton. The last one is not asking too much imo because I work out, too, so we would be gym buddies.
>>
>>8696021
Fuck off

-straight leaning pan guy
>>
>>8696033
why are you triggered?
>>
>>8696021
All the straight leaning bi guys that I have met have been out of shape neckbeards.
>>
>5'8/5'9
>white
>into ftm/mtf
>not into guys guys
>look like a lumberjack daddy
>buzzed hair
>80% brown 20% ginger beard 3-4 inch long hair
>green eyes
>very short brown hair

should i just kms or is there hope for me?
>>
I was thinking, I want s husband like Elon Musk, so that we can break the boundaries of existence together. I would love to be his wife so that I can support him as he accomplishes his goals and make him happy with so many things I can do for him like cook, hold an intelligent conversation, watch movies and hold hands together, study together, watch the news together, cuddle together, always try to listen to him, and give him my opinion if he asks for it. I want to maintain an honorable presence so that he will never worry about his home life being in danger. I will stay faithful to him, and I will give him my trust. I want to be the only woman he can be passionate towards with sex, but I will allow him to continue his social life, and even throw me away should he find another woman he loves.

I feel happy that I am a woman now, I only feel sad that I will never bear a child for the man I love.

The only thing I have in return to give is my love, if that can make up for not being to bear your child.
>>
I would really like somebody to love and be loved by.
I'm not really sure what it would be like, but I imagine scenarios, like being hugged from the back and feeling surprised by the warmth and touch of someone that I trust the most in this world and feeling amazed at the fact that this person would care about and want me out of all the people in this earth.

Im 24, Bi and looking for that special person
>>
File: 1489461330973.jpg (202KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489461330973.jpg
202KB, 465x600px
I think this is probably a good place to spill this story for all of you boyfriend keen /ttt/ out there. The last six months have been a ride for me. Please heed my warning.

>Be bi, male, young
>smol 5'6 under 140 pounds, cute, white
>successful, getting out of college debt free soon
>virgin, feeling unwanted
>no success with women after a few tries, can't find one that I'm truly attracted to or one that wants to meet my ambitions for a long relationship
>become friends with several mtf trans people through shared hobbies, vidya, ect
>talk to them about problems, philosophy, goals, insecurities
>some claim to identity with my issues
>they rainbow pill me on how effective transitioning/hrt is
>astounded by some of the transitions I'm seeing, shocked about how effective it can sometimes be
>cry
>wary, decide to wait it out and see if feelings last
>decide that I like being a dude but problems remain
>bonded with trans friends over this ordeal and talk about relationships ect
>get lewd with several of them, but ultimately rejected by most due to distance
>eventually meet one named Kim, have a heart to heart, tell her my goals and wants for longer relationship
>make out, nothing too lewd she is tall and passing, is the big spoon
>have to go home far away
>keep close contact with on facebook, she is in an open relationship with another mtf
>not really keen on committing just yet, but plan on visiting
>cont...
>>
>>8697878
>meet an actual cis hetero girl, lets call her Ann
>Ann is cute, thick, educated, but shy
>holy shit she likes me
>things move fast
>visit her and lose my virginity, visit goes exceptionally well
>she admires my ambition
>wants to have kids with me and build a traditional family
>contact the Kim and spill guts on what is happening
>still want to be friends with and potentially have open relationship with before things become more solid with Ann
>salvage attempt, but truly have feelings for Kim
>obliterates her heart, but she is polite to me and is happy that I found someone
>still happily together with Anna after quite some time, she is living with me

I had this thought that I was lost and might be alone forever, so I clung to any meaningful affection I could get. The moment I found Anna and she professed her desire to build the foundations I had been yearning for I threw the mtf girl away. Kim was extremely promiscuous but wasn't a bad person and could've been someone I could've been genuinely happy with for the rest of my life. But Kim wasn't good enough by a long shot to what I saw as an actual child bearing women.

If you want a boyfriend don't expect simply opening your heart to him to be enough. It wasn't enough for me. You're going to have to build some kind of depth of success. Not to imply there aren't cute losers or lovable degenerates out there... Good luck, but remember, women is the nigger of the world.
>>
>>8695511
What state are you in? Discord?
>>
>>8696399
What state are you in?
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (58KB, 720x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
58KB, 720x840px
My senpai... ideally...
>5'7"-6'8" (taller preferred)
>Lean build (with muscles, but not crazy ones)
>MONOGAMOUS
>Embraces me, my flaws, and my style
>Wants to get married in the future
>Not secretly a gay man
>Good skin and hygiene
>Soft lips
>Green eyes
>CUUUUUTE smile
>IDC about hair color
>Short hair
>Straight or wavy hair
>Idc about skin color
>Emotionally stable
>Reserved in general, but really affectionate with me
>Dominant
>Intelligent
>More serious, but likes a girl who is silly
>8/10 looks would be awesome
>Not a NEET
>Sedulous
>Ambitious
>Brings out the best in me
>Treats me like a princess, until we are in bed :3
>Cock size: 6-9 inch
>Wears melon-scented cologne or something comparable
>Can lift me up and pin me down
>Strong sex drive
>Healthy lifestyle
>Likes going out as much as staying in
>Soft skin
>Nice hands
>Not a weird looking dick
>Funny
>Fun-loving
>Proud to have me as his arm candy

This is a fantasy, so please don't judge me.
>>
>>8697883
what a shitty story.
>>
>>8695511
Show pic
>>
>>8682723
As a transgendered girl with several years of experience in being transgender, I have to say that the best boyfriends we can hope for are also the most realistic ones - cute chasers.

Chasers love us for who we are, plus they're usually attractive, witty, intelligent and have a good sense of humour. I've dated non-chasers before, and they simply cannot compare to the walking delights that we often contemptuously call "chasers".
>>
>>8698176
Chaser spotted. Post face pic if want to disprove.
>>
File: 1372959001352.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1372959001352.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>8698180
Shit, you trannies are smarter than you look.

Cover's blown, time to book it out of this thread.
>>
>>8698190
LOL
>>
File: fd4c78ab50.jpg (74KB, 568x785px) Image search: [Google]
fd4c78ab50.jpg
74KB, 568x785px
current bf

>6'4
>stable job + real state in the side
>calls me cute names like bunny
>adventurous
>will do anything to entertain me if I'm bored
>takes pride in providing for me
>wants me to not work and provide everything
>confident
>fit
>hairy everything
>amazing stamina (we've had sex 7 times the same day)
>thick cock
>brags about having me as a friend
>super honest
>makes me feel like the smallest and most delicate girl in the world
>every time he gets a chance he makes sure to remind me I'm beautiful
>OCD about hygiene
>extrovert and outgoing
>speaks the languages i speak
>wants to marry me in the future
>jealous af in a cute way

honestly i feel bad for giving him hell at the beginning and how he didn't meet my standards but turns out he's way more than i could have asked.
I'm honestly so lucky to be his and yet he always tells me he's the lucky one.

this thread might come as conceited and bragging but this time i really feel like there's no other way to put it.
>>
My bf now is my dreamguy:

> 6'7 ( 21 inch difference, a foot and 9 inch)
> Into BDSM, kinky af
> Really strong and huge
> Deep voice
> Part german, /pol/
> He's able to grab my whole neck with one hand, same as waist
>Really stable job, earns well
> Loves to spoil me
> Doesn't give two fucks I'm really short and sound 5
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.