[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have these problems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

>Be me
>19 y/o male
>6'1"
>Shoulders broader than the fucking great wall of China
>Chubby leaning towards fatter side
>Desperately want to be a qt 3.14 girl

Anyone else deal with this? Tips? I haven't started transitioning or anything, beyond a few close friends referring to me as a female, per my request. I'm so terrified that I wouldn't pass and I'll end up looking like an absolute troglodyte if I did do HRT or anything.
>>
>>8682632
change the things you can
learn to accept the things you can't
>>
>>8682652
Yeah, I've definitely heard that before. Ugh, it just gets to me, y'know? I don't want to be full girl mode and just have everyone look at me with disgust and hate because I'm obviously a guy. I mean, I don't have an overly masculine face or voice, so I guess I got that going for me.
>>
>>8682663
Why not post a pic? I know not passing sucks, but if you really need to present as a girl then you should at least try to go through hrt. That will at least make dysphoria a bit more bareable, and it will make your skin softer and you'll look more feminine. You can get on pills to prevent tits from growing. I know people on the hrt gen discuss it in detail.
>>
>>8682663
just have to learn to deal with it all the best you can. even i don't pass particularly well myself i have never had an issue with anyone doing or saying anything negative. the opposite has proven more true, actually. where i live is pretty good about that sort of thing.

moving somewhere new is an option other than that the only thing you can really do is make internal changes to find peace in what is beyond your control.

keep this in mind though- cis girls are almost NEVER happy with how they look either. if they were the cosmetic and plastic surgery industries wouldn't be as huge as they are.
>>
Here's me I guess. My hair was way longer before I cut it to look better for job interviews, currently growing it back out. I'm a pretty big person in general, but the shoulders are the thing that bother me the most.
>>
>>8682704
Yeah I suppose you're right. Currently stuck in a small town in Arkansas, hoping to move out to northern Washington with a couple friends in the next year or so.

And I never really thought about that other stuff, you got a point, Anon. Thanks
>>
File: IMAG0887-1.jpg (178KB, 1600x1711px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0887-1.jpg
178KB, 1600x1711px
>>8682718
more food for thought-

what did trans individuals do in the past before HRT and SRS; back when they couldnt even come out save for maybe only a handful of others in their life; back before support groups, social networking, and forums to find others in similar situations....
>>
>>8682756
I would assume cry and kill themselves. So I suppose maybe broad shoulders ain't quite as bad. Not ideal by a long shot, but it could be worse.

Pretty eyes, btw, if that's you ^^
>>
File: female-body-shapes.jpg (98KB, 1300x783px) Image search: [Google]
female-body-shapes.jpg
98KB, 1300x783px
>>8682768
some im sure did, but not all.

broad shoulders are one thing. mostly think of them as just something that will limit your choice of outfit so no bodycon dresses. of course cis girls dont all have that ideal hourglass figure....

its me
>>
>>8682756
They drank pregnant mare piss and castrated themselves. The story of Heliogabalus demonstrates that the ancients had devised the concept of surgically endowing a male with a vagina even if the practical application of how to achieve such was far beyond them. Stories of Tiresias' mythical sex change continued to be shared and built upon into the Middle Ages, which seems awfully unchaste for a bunch of monks and bishops.
>>
>>8682793
Hmm. Any sort of attire you'd recommend? I am 300% the brick body type if I slim down, which I wanna do before I transition. I'd just feel better if I did it that way.
>>
>>8682802
Oh. That sounds horribly unpleasant. But, you have given me a couple things to read up about so thanks!
>>
File: brick or apple body outfits.png (457KB, 1515x784px) Image search: [Google]
brick or apple body outfits.png
457KB, 1515x784px
>>8682807
brick type means a corset is a viable option to achieve some feminine curves.

imply knowing your shape is a big thing. there is a plethora of information and advice to be found.

heres some ideas from a quick google search.
>>
>>8682823
Thanks, anon. This is the first time I've really posted in any lgbt community, and I'm glad everyone was helpful and supportive ^^ Unfortunately, it's very late here, so I'm gonna go on to bed. Have a nice night everyone!
>>
>>8682632
why do you want to be cute? is it not enough to just be a woman?
>>
>>8682899
Not OP but average cis females are cute to men
>>
>>8682918
No! Average woman want to act as men!

t. repressed FtM
>>
>>8683137
>Average woman want to act as men!
Fine by me!
>>
>>8682710
>chubby leaning fat

Bitch you are fat as fuck, but at least you got that nu-male looking face so you could probably pass if you lost weight.
Aside from all this you definitely need your nose fixed.
>>
>>8683189
this
>>
>>8682710
just lose weight and get on moans and you'll prolly pass. you have a pretty feminine body anyway
>>
>>8683189
this
you'll look better overall, you'll have nice confidence/self-esteem boost and you'll be healthier: start ASAP
>>
File: 20170315_233757.jpg (159KB, 772x1032px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_233757.jpg
159KB, 772x1032px
>>8682632
I'm in the same boat, A little older and shorter, but essentially the same problem but also with an Acne issue. I'm looking to make a change in my life and I plan to start on Monday. First time posting myself but do you think I can make a decent change or would I just be wasting my time?
>>
>>8683284
cute nurse girl gf
>>
>>8683137
The average man want to act as women!
>>
>>8682710

Man I like girls but I'd have sex with and marry a dead dog before I'd ever do those things with a fat woman. I don't even see your shoulders looking at that photo, that'd be like noticing that a person whose skin is falling off from leprosy also has bad posture. Yeah sure it might be a problem but in this case it is not a high priority.

If you give a crap about any of this then EAT LESS.
>>
File: 89797.png (2MB, 1398x1604px) Image search: [Google]
89797.png
2MB, 1398x1604px
>>8682710
>>8683284
It's honestly very, very scary to see who's actually behind these type of posts. Why are you here?
>>
>>8682632
hrt dissolves muscle (esp cypro) and normally cures acne
>>
>>8683896
>says the creepy stalker

why are you still alive
>>
>>8682632
no
>>
>>8683896
Cara stop bullying. Try being understanding of others.... put aside your hangups and be supportive and maybe people will be supportive of you
>>
>>8684213
Pathological narcissists will only collapse when they've run out of narc supply. Her attacking others is a way of obtaining narc supply.
>>
>>8683896
jeez, kick me while I'm down why don't ya.
>>
>>8684271
she probably gets more narcissistic supply from other people on this board than randoms. what her shitposting does is reinforce her victim complex and paranoia. she gets her narc validation elsewhere
>>
File: cancerman sez.jpg (25KB, 875x209px) Image search: [Google]
cancerman sez.jpg
25KB, 875x209px
>>8683896
Hmm, I wonder who's behind THIS post? Oh hi, Mark. :^)
>>
>>8684213
Stop bullying Cara.
>>
File: 1400688-arthaspaladin1.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1400688-arthaspaladin1.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>8683896
This entire post must be purged.
>>
>>8682710
>>8683284
gag
>>
>>8682710
>these sidelines on the belly

I used to be fat like you when I was a teen, lost weight and never got my bmi overweight again, but these lines stayed forever, and many many years have passed

what the fuck are these lines? is it stretching? I googled stretching and it's not how it looks like
>>
File: IMG_20170807_112646.jpg (310KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_112646.jpg
310KB, 960x1280px
How passaible is my body
>>
>>8688993
immensely, i want to kiss ur tummy
>>
>>8682632
Do cardio, become a vegan, cut down food intake, lotion, moisturize, workout (low weight high rep) don't skip leg day. You'll get there, you just have to do it everyday
>>
>>8682710
lose weight

get hair that hides your weird ears

get thicker glasses B

your shoulders are fine and your cheeks are a good shape

you'll be fine
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.