[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always falling for straight guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I don't have that many male friends, let alone gay male friends. So always that I feel attracted to someone, he happens to be straight.

I've tried dating apps and meeting with more gay people but I feel like an alien some times. I can't relate to most of them and even if I do I don't feel attracted to them.

Has this ever happen to any of y'all? How did y'all get over just falling for straight people?
>>
>>8682558
Ah, me life story. I feel like straight guys are a magnet that pulls me into friendship, but switches it's polarity when I want to get into a relationship
>>
Same, the first boy i like, was one of my best friends, and he was straight so now I realized it usually happens to us, in my case i have no gay friends so as they fall for our female friends, i fall for them
>>
File: 1501603360909.jpg (73KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501603360909.jpg
73KB, 707x1000px
>>8682558
yea, i dumped my heart out to my best friend and he just couldn't feel the same way, I cried a lot and I still fantasize about him sometimes, we're still good friends now but I wish we could just share a kiss or cuddle on the couch while we play games some time. There's no way to get over the feelings, straight guys are great foils to me so we get along well
>>
>>8682558
basically the only people I've ever been attracted to physically and personality wise are straight guys

It it probably has to do with the ratio of them. the average gay guy though is either too much of a fucking pussy, ugly as sin (and probably why they're gay), or are freaks/creeps

like social rejects turn to being gay out of desperation or attention or some shit
>>
I'm fucking obsessed with one of my straight friends. And he is straight, I can't kid myself about that anymore. But when I think about how he'll never love me, it just seems wrong. Like someone saying three and three is seven. I'm not out, but there would be no point in coming out. I'd just alienate myself further, and nothing would get better. I'm not going to get over my feeling, they'll always be there rotting me from the inside.
>>
>>8686079
exact same situation here
>>
>>8682558
I started out straight. My husband met me in college, supposedly love at first sight. Spent 5 years first stalking me, becoming friends with me, finding out what classes I took so he could too "coincidentally", playing video games with me in my dorm, became my best friend and he invested all his time in getting to know me better to have as close a friendship as possible. Eventually we got to a point where I started to realize he was in love with and decided to give it a shot.

If you talked to me in high school I would have told you gays were an abomination who needed too be euthanized for the good of mankind. Now, I never been happier.

tl:dr it doesn't matter if someone is straight, if you're smart, dedicated and put the effort in you might actually have a shot of turning them.
>>
>>8682558
I used to be straight until I dated a transgirl who was very sexually adventurous. Since then, I'm still attracted to women but am open to the idea of being with a feminine guy. I guess I'm probably bisexual now but extremely picky when it comes to males.
>>
>>8687351
You are gay.
>>
i'm an older gay and let me say oh yes, this has happened to me. i still fall for straights. i've learned that i'm never going to "turn" a straight guy and if i do it's because they're not straight. it's fun to imagine but it doesn't happen, at best i open his eyes to how he's actually bisexual. when it has "worked" for me it's been when i've put a lot of time in and inserted myself into their lives to let them know i'm not going anywhere. then it's either fuck off fag i'm not interested or It's My First Time Tee Hee horribleness. straight guys don't know how to fuck.

tl;dr your real problem is with you. find yourself. be comfortable with who you are, and accept that it's ok to offend people sometimes, because a lot of the time that's just you asserting yourself. once you're you, more people will like you, and you can tell people who don't like you to fuck off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.