[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this real or satire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

is this real or satire?
>>
>>8682449
Is the bible real or satire?
>>
>>8682455
it's def real
>>
>>8682457
Its real jew propaganda, yes
>>
>>8682457
It's a trick question, both of the choices are false.
>>
>>8682465
>>8682468
both wrong. bible is actually totally real. sorry if you don't like what it says. not my problem though.
>>
>>8682455
bible is just a jewish satire written by the sagest of the talmudic sages

it was written in the most retarded tone possible as a way to make fun of people's ignorance and idiotic misconceptions

trust me i am a history expert
t. history expert
>>
>>8682472
>people disagree with me
>w-well you just don't LIKE what i said!
You wouldnt happen to be trans, would you?
>>
>>8682496
nope this is incorrect. jesus actually died for opposing jewish teachings and customs of his time. that was sort of what the whole thing was about. what are you talking about? you're talking about the old testament? those are jewish books. those aren't really "christian" books. they're more of a record of how things were and the system jesus was opposing was.

also saying "im a history expert" on the internet prob isn't going to garner you much credibility
>>
>>8682508
no idea what you're even getting at
>>
>>8682449
there is very small chance that he was repressing bi
>>
>>8682472
>bible
>real
then so are the egyptian gods as in the bible Jehovah is ONLY God of Israel and not only this but he recognises the egyptian gods and their power, so if you believe in the bible do you also believe in the egyptian gods?
>>
>>8682510
> jesus actually died for opposing jewish teachings and customs of his time
all part of the 4D satire the sages have cooked rather well although the bit about "yoshua" seemed a bit like a knock-off of ancient egyptian/greco-roman characters in my opinion. maybe they were aiming at a clever parody that even i, a humble Venezuelan billiard balls connoisseur site poster, didn't get

bible is truly a timeless satirical masterpiece not even catch-22 or infinite jest comes near tbqh
>>
>>8682544
no this is wrong. the bible recognizes egyptian gods are worshipped. it also variously recognizes there are other powerful entities in the universe at many different points. your definition of "one true god" is as "one true powerful being in the universe" is your own interpretation and based on your own ignorance. that's not my fault.

also you're talking about the old testament, which doesn't really mean anything to me. those are jewish books. those books really have nothing to do with christianity and are only in the bible essentially as a record of the context in which jesus was speaking. you could also argue that they were included for political reasons, maybe the church was infiltrated by jews (very likely, given the historical context) or maybe it was done for appeasement purposes (sort of similar to how many christian holidays were adopted from old pagan religions)

all of these are issues with the church and the human power structure which invariably co-opt religion and spiritual concepts for their own purposes, nothing to do with the religion or spirituality itself.

essentially unless you have some sort of complaint or something with the new testament, it's not really going to mean much to be because it factually is not "christianity" and even then it's not going to undermine the fundamental truth of the works, you know? your little game you're trying to play here just doesn't mean much to me. it won't mean much to the greater forces of the universe either
>>
>>8682557
no it's real. jesus was actually a great visionary and spiritual leader. his teachings were revolutionary. you probably owe your rights to be a homosexual in society today to jesus christ. most religions are fairly totalitarian, and the societies that spring up around them follow suit. the revolutionary idea of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" was essentially the beginnings of the libertarianism that led to societies where people are free to pursue their own version of happiness.

just look at how much better the west is because it has christianity as its cultural bedrock. then look at places that dont have christianity. very bad places, and in many of them you will be executed just for being gay. in others you will go to prison for a very long time (more than 10 years).

all the gays owe a lot to jesus christ no doubt
>>
>>8682591
your mental gymnastics are tremendous, yes the bible in the old testament recognises other entities as existent such like the egyptian gods and there is a fight between Jehovah and these Gods when the serpents fight and YES the old testament DOES form part of christianity, at least mainstream one, this is the reason the father is Jehovah
> your little game you're trying to play here just doesn't mean much to me. it won't mean much to the greater forces of the universe either
and don't worry I'm not against christianity, I'm a christian just one who does not recognise the old testament or Jehovah as part of christianity but my vision of christianity is no the mainstream one
>>
>>8682591
>>8683331
oh yes and I liked to say also that jews were polytheist thill the captivity in Babylonia so it's not weird they recognise other gods as existent
>>
>>8682449
nothing on GLP is real
its run by the CIA as some kind of experiment to fuck with legit lunatics
>>
>>8682605

>just look at how much better the west is because it has christianity as its cultural bedrock. then look at places that dont have christianity. very bad places, and in many of them you will be executed just for being gay.

>forgets Latin America is mimimum 3/4 Catholic, with 90% of the population being some kind of Christian or other
>>
>>8684709
i don't forget any of that, but christianity is still relatively new to latin americans. their societies didn't develop with it the way ours did. they're also a non-white population with an astounding racial IQ gap. so you have to take the whole picture holistically and see why they have so many of the problems they have down there.

also gay marriage is actually legal in most of latin america, so the infromation you're citing only really seems to prove my point rather than your own, honestly.
>>
File: horus.png (821KB, 1080x1578px) Image search: [Google]
horus.png
821KB, 1080x1578px
>>8682605
>no it's real
>>
>>8682449
>is this real or satire?
Doesn't really matter anymore.
Even if it were real, someone would have written the exact same thing and intended it to be satire.
If it's satire there's someone out there who would have typed the exact same thing and meant every single word.
>>
>>8684987
>copyright lasting 3,000 years
>>
>>8684987
it's funny how you say this but yet there are no real historical scholars who would deny the existence of the historical jesus christ

in fact, if you didn't know, there are very common threads throughout many of the world words religions. particularly when it comes to creation myths, or "messiah figures". this is actually because the archetype of the divine story lives and exists deep within our collective unconsciousness. so what you're referencing here isn't really any cause for alarm or any of what you're making it out to be. it's more of a sign of how powerful the story is and how it transcends time and spirit.

by your logic, that's like saying "because a book very similar to what happened on the titanic was published a few years before it was wrecked, it means the titanic never sank". obviously this would be a patently absurd thing to say and it's really the same logical fallacy that you are making

the book i'm referencing here -
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility
>>
>>8685038
>that's like saying "because a book very similar to what happened on the titanic was published a few years before it was wrecked, it means the titanic never sank".
You missed out the parts about there being actual historical evidence, records, witnesses and even the wreck of the Titanic.
>>
>>8685044
no because 1) the logical fallacy is functionally the same and 2) as i've said, every archeologist, theologian and historian pretty much universally recognizes the existence of historical jesus. if you think that's not true you're in for a rude, rude awakening.

the fact that the divine story is so powerful that it permeates into different cultures and different times, to me and others like me, is only a testament to the power of this story as it exists in our unconscious minds and souls.

also don't you know anything about physics? or quantum physics? time is not linear. information travels both forwards and backwards in time. this has been literally confirmed by a number of recent high-profile physics experiments. here is just one off the top of my head, there are many others and i encourage you to read up more on the subject if you find it of interest to you - > http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/12/07/physicists-send-particles-of-light-into-the-past-proving-time-travel-is-possible/
what has been demonstrated is amazing enough, but what is theorized is even more incredible!
>>
>>8685104
That FTL particle shit was some idiot reading the gauges wrong.
>>
>>8685116
citation needed here, but also it's not really relevant. there's a hundred experiments like this regarding the nature of space and time. you're basically totally anti-science to deny that time is malleable and a static object / dimension.

have you ever heard of einstein? that's sort of what his biggest claim to fame was bud. you know, a little thing called "relativity"?

so if we're really going to go down this road and have this discussion i promise you i will 100% humiliate you and make you feel stupid
>>
>>8685116
>>8685143
another - > https://www.livescience.com/54467-light-trick-proves-time-reversal.html
there are hundreds. research on this stuff is being done every day. it's fucking elementary physics dumbass
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.