[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170804_102241_807.jpg (398KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_102241_807.jpg
398KB, 1200x1200px
I was born a female and I want to start my transition to becoming a boy but I don't know how to tell my parents and kids are cruel and plus my family doesn't have money for me to have surgerys and I have already started female puberty I don't even know if I should come out and try to transition or just come to terms that im a girl and if I were to come out I wouldn't even know where to start so I would appreciate sone advice
>>
So, if your family seems like the type of people who would support you, or at least tolerate you, you're gonna want to come out first.

If they aren't going to tolerate you, wait until you've gotten yourself a job that'll allow you to survive if they kick you out. Yes, that might take some time- the cards aren't in your favor to begin with.

The next step is to look into binders, packers, and therapists. Binders and packers will let you fit more naturally into clothes which match your gender. A therapist is generally necessary for getting testosterone unless you want to DIY it.

After that, it's just a matter of finding an endocrinologist to get your testosterone from, and waiting... then more waiting. A lot of waiting.
>>
>>8682223

Oh, and you're probably gonna get a lot of shitty responses saying that you're ruining your life or whatever by transitioning. They're a bunch of /pol/tards, and are better when ignored.
>>
>>8682223
>FtM
>dyed hair
...I will now direct you to the nearest subreddit down the corner.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ftm/
>>
>>8682223
What is your reason for wanting to transition?
>>
OK but why? some literally horrible surgical options and a lifetime of medical care await you, why not be a dude that doesn't care to be identified with their vagoo?

much easier, just stop being a chick, dress like a normie and deal with being a manlet no matter what the plumbing
>>
>>8682223
The best option is to come out as soon as possible and hope for the best from your parents and peers. You're going to be in the hands of doctors and therapists regardless of how you decide to handle this. The sooner you seek help from those close to you the better your outcome will be in the long run.
>>
>inb4 no dysphoria
>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>8682223
>"becoming a boy"
>le dyed hair
>long hair
>le smiley smile face (just like in my facebook best girlies selfies xD xD)
>visibly not dysphoric about boobs
Oh hey, aiden.

Didn't realize I would ever come across someone who's the ftm equivalent of a "creepy middle aged fetishistic straight man with 3 kids, just about to start transitiong" but here we are.

Just don't do it, aiden.
This better be a troll, my men.
>>
File: lookcha.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
lookcha.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>Implying you didn't steal the pic from some clueless soccer mom's Facecuck profile
>Implying this isn't a very well-crafted bait thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.