[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is spironolactone a big hon meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 20

File: 1500953731491.jpg (7KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500953731491.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
I don't understand why someone would choose spirolactone over cypro if you live outside US.

Femboys are ok because they want their dick working and take a cancer medicine cocktail, wich includes Bica, SERMS, estrogen, etc. But why the fuck a mtf wouldn't take cyproterone acetate?

Spirolactone:
>Diuretic for grannies that blocks your T AND fucks your kidneys over time
>Big ass meme dosages wich can end up not working for some people
>Doesn't castrate you
>Costs more long term

Cyproterone
>The real AA, blocks AND removes T from your body and literally kills your balls after some time
>The dosage is small (25-50mg) and lowers over time. Some people even stop taking it after some years because your body doesn't produce T anymore
>Trans dosages doesn't cause problems like hons try to tell you. FDA did their researchs on 50yo men with prostate cancer, and their dosage was ~300mg. Even sugar pills can kill you in big ass dosages like this. Trans dosage never caused any problems.

I was reading a discussion between a susanhon and someone else and the susanhon pointed out cyproterone acetate "caused Schizophrenia in many people i know","made me want to kill people while on it". AA's aren't foolproof and if you're autistic you should get help before starting HRT.

If scientific information doesn't work for you, let me put a meme here, how do you explain spirolactone being the main choice for susanhons?
>>
>>8682221
i really hate spiro and love cypro. spiro made me pee too much and super crazy. cypro started growing breast tissue quickly and for a prolonged time. spiro is just shit and hons take it because theyre hopeless and know it deep down dont blame them for being crazy and irrational theyre 40+ yo teenagers
>>
>>8682221
It's pretty common outside the US.
I don't really understand why the FDA is concerned about liver failure for a cancer drug either. Do they not realize that people with cancer are going to die?
>>
>tfw burger so I'm stuck with spiro if I don't wanna DIY it
>>
>>8682221
how to get on something besides spiro if you're getting mones from a doc in burger land?
>>
>>8682229
people with GID are gonna die lmao
>>
>>8682237
qhi and whatever the fuck hrt general tells you
>>
>>8682224
>cypro started growing breast tissue quickly and for a prolonged time.
Because cypro is also a progestogen.

>>8682221
>Femboys are ok because they want their dick working
Nigga i couldn't care less about my dick and i'm on cypro tbqh, boob growth is going to be a problem but lmfao i'm going to kill myself anyway who cares. Good thing cypro is cheap asf here.
>>
>>8682238
Well antiandrogens use for mtf's is offlabel usage.
But cancer medications usually get approved regardless of horrible side effects. When it comes to cancer you can't exactly be picky about things, unless you're the FDA I guess.
>>
>>8682247
having GID might as well just be considered like a metaphorical cancer of the mind, an overgrowth of retarded bad ideas and lost opportunity
>>
>>8682240
I got prescribed spiro by a doctor through informed consent, are you saying to get out and go DIY? I was hoping it was possible to get another AA from them
>>
>>8682254
Well considering the FDA thinks using cypro for a fatal disease is a bad idea I highly doubt they'll care about mtf's lol
It's basically the same thing they did with antiretrovirals where basically every other country in the world usually has no problem approving drugs that sometimes have bad side effects but they treat fatal diseases so it's not a big deal, but the US just refuses to do stuff like that. They'd rather you die of your disease than they approve a drug that causes mild eczema in 5% of cases or whatever other random bs they think of lol
>>
>>8682258
fuck no they dont do that. they wont give you bica or cypro in the usa. get your estrogen from the script, sell the spiro to a hon and buy your good AA abroad
>>
Since I took both. 2 years spiro and 3 years cypro. Yeah spiro is a meme that is probably given to punish late trans ppl. As far as I know when you start early in US you get AA injections, yes?

Cypro is the pill that stops you from being male. Even when you started later. I started at 25 and I pass 100% time.
>>
>>8682265
i look cute and i looked terrible before. cypro is great and im glad i didnt take spiro very long because it caused zero progress and made me unhappy; everything cypro does and when i noticed what it did makes me smile and get giddy and sometimes cry. my god its like im younger and im pretty and all these wonderful things
>>
So why do people take spiro? Does it even give you titties?
>>
>>8682265
They give early transitioners megadoses of GnRH agonists to cause downregulation of LH and FSH which in turn also decreases human growth hormones which should stop your skeleton from masculinizing further. Cypro causes similar effects in that it also decreases LH, FSH, and HGH. Spiro and bica do not so they should not be used for early transitioners or anyone under the age of like 21-25ish while skeletal structure is still developing and can be influenced by HGH.
>>
>>8682267
because in the US, that's what the docs give us.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
All praise for Cypro aside, I have experienced
- vitamin B12 deficiency
- reduced sleep time
while being on it. Well, I solved it with taking B12 supplements and sleeping twice a day but it was pretty annoying at first tbqh.

Other that that it's the perfect AA tbqh.
>>
>>8682327
Are you vegan?
>>
>>8682337
No.
>>
>>8682327
I love cypro because it helped me fix my sleep. I used to go sleep at 1-2am but cried in the bed until 4-5 because of insomnia + ocd. Now i sleep the moment my head hits the pillow

What is your dosage?
>>
>>8682264
thank you kind anon, I am going to make the switch and just not tell anyone, hopefully blood tests don't reveal it somehow
by the way, looking to buy some spiro?
>>
>>8682347
>What is your dosage?
Now it's about 5 mg.
And yes, my balls are completely dead.
>>
im just gonna get my balls cut off instead of trying to get cypro in the US

seriously ive been through 3 doctors over 7 years and they wont prescribe it. fuck this
>>
>>8682542
You can buy it online
>>
>>8682542
Uh not to be judgmental or anything but if you've been transitioning for 7 years you should have sought an orchi like 5 years ago lol
They're pretty cheap usually, only like $1000 or so unless you go to "trans doctors" which overcharge. But go to any generic urologist that does orchi's for cancer patients and it's like a quick outpatient procedure that's only $500-$1000
>>
File: 1495718429651.jpg (46KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495718429651.jpg
46KB, 646x595px
is spiro really a meme? i've been on it for almost 3 years but my hormone levels are fine. haven't notice my body mascunilize any further either
>>
>>8682553
i was 14 when i started and my parents were against it so i couldnt really progress
>>
>>8682578
The downside is that it takes a higher dose to achieve the same results. If you're able to nuke your T levels without major side effects, it did its job.
>>
>>8682578
I think things just work differently for different people. It put my T at the bottom of female levels on 100mg/day and I've had better results from HRT than I ever expected. I guess small breasts kinda sucks but whatever. I'm approaching my 2 year mark and want to get off of it. Does anyone know if getting an orchi ruins your chances for good SRS? I remember hearing that...
>>
>>8682578
It's okay as long as you notice testicular atrophy, which if you're on spiro the only thing that will cause that is your estrogen since spiro only acts upon your adrenal glands.

You will inevitably get the same results as cypro it just takes 4-5x as long. You can inevitably cut your dosage down and inevitably even go off AAs. However, the length of time required is way way too long and you should get an orchi or SRS long long before any of that occurs. With cypro you can be off AAs within like 1.5-2 years if you're lucky but more likely off AAs after 3 years-ish. With spiro you'll be able to cut your dosage in half after like 4-5 years and if for some bizarre reason you haven't had SRS or an orchi at that point you can maybe go off AAs after 6-10 years.
>>
>>8682597
Oh well that's a relief. I struggle to even find whatever is left of my testicles, I legit can't find them most of the time...
>>
>>8682608
As long as you have atrophy you're at least making progress and you can reduce your AA dosage over time. Cypro just goes quicker
>>
>>8682595
my t levels have been within the adult female range this whole time but this thread got me worried
>>8682596
i have small boobs too but i kinda prefer it that way since they look cute. i might end up switching to cypro anyway just to see if there's a difference. i think getting an orchi will make it so your ballsack or w/e shrinks thus there be less skin and less for the surgeon to work with. similarly to how your penis size also would affect the end result (depth mostly)
>>8682597
i don't know if i'll ever get an orchi (definitely not srs) but i have noticed some atrophy down there but nothing really too significant. ofc my dick doesn't work as well but my cum is clear and sometimes nothing even comes out
>>
>2 years of estrogen and spiro
>no noticeable testicular atrophy
>no significant reduction of testosterone production
Spiro is a meme and I hate burgerland
If I can't talk my doctor into changing to something else I'm gonna kill them myself
>>
cypro is shitty and causes depression, the only god tier AA are gnrh agonists
>>
Spiro is good. I take 100 mg/day and my T is at 10 ng/dL. Gnrh-a was less effective and only reduced it to 50 ng/dL.

Everyone is different.
>>
>>8682553
I want to get an orchie and my doctors told me i need two letters and all that shit the same as if getting regular srs
>>
>>8682221
Yeah, Spiro is a complete meme. It's really only used in Burgerland because cypro is banned.

Not to mention, Cypro reduces LH and FSH levels which is also an effect of GnRH agonists.

Of course, you should probably get at least an Orchi after a few years anyway.
>>
>>8682923
>cypro is shitty and causes depression
In 20% of patients or less, retarded people with eating disorders that are too lazy to eat animal products

>the only god tier AA are gnrh agonists
>>8682984
>>
>>8682542
I had 1 ng/mL t after orchiectomy, so an orchie doesn't always solve your issues
>>
This is the most exaggerated shit ever.

>>8682267
Like seriously? People believe shit like this? lol
>>
i feel like you guys have no basis for making a lot of people including myself worried about their treatment. i personally pass 100% and ive been on spiro and estrodiol for the past 6 months. i have developping breast growth, my hair grows slower although only on my legs so far, i always had a very feminine body shape and i am 5'2 so i havent noticed anythign as far as weight distribution but i have noticed that my face looks smaller and definitely softer.

it does work. and my T is completely down to lower than female level. my only complaint is that it tastes like shit and i have to take 1 1/2 100mg pills a day, which again is not really that much of a hassle.
>>
I've only ever taken spiro, and my last blood test said my T levels were basically non-existent/nuked to barely anything. I only take 200mg and it only costs me $5 per refill on my prescription. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I stop taking it because my balls are dead.
>>
Bumparum
>>
File: 0-4395.png (3MB, 2550x1438px) Image search: [Google]
0-4395.png
3MB, 2550x1438px
>>8683639
They're most just insanely creepy 30-40 year old Brits who had to wait like 15 years to even begin transitioning, so of course all that they have left to brag about is how castrated they are.
>>
>>8682221
Been on spiro for 4 years and never had any problems. My T is pretty much gone and I pass fairly well for a late transitioner
>>
>>8683639
Oh, sounds great honey!

XOXOXO
>>
File: 435908.png (1MB, 1270x1430px) Image search: [Google]
435908.png
1MB, 1270x1430px
>>8689515
Also, the other irony is that the large majority of the transitioners here champion taking "reversible" blockers because they view transitioning is some sort of touristy venture. The majority of them take cypro because it's advertised as some easy pill-popping venture based in apathy and not actually eliminating T. Obviously they're not going to have any concept of how people take any type blockers as a means of getting ride of testosterone.
>>
>>8683639
Thats not the spiro, is your estradiol downregulating lh, spiro does nothing
>>
>>8682221
Fuck cypro I'm on lupron that's the good shit.
>>
File: 1501304092782.png (383KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501304092782.png
383KB, 360x640px
>>8689596
>Also, the other irony is that the large majority of the transitioners here champion taking "reversible" blockers because they view transitioning is some sort of touristy venture.
Also know as spiro. Cypro is mostly irreversible after some time, while you can get your dick back even after 2-3 years taking spiro. Cypro will lower your T mostly than any other aa, even considered as a future alternative for sex offenders.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6777092

You're just sad you can't get cyproterone and worried spiro will not do anything to your face :')
>>
File: 1502026736546.jpg (73KB, 720x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502026736546.jpg
73KB, 720x520px
>spiro took my t down from 900ng/dL to 9ng/dL
stay mad
>>
File: 930485.png (1MB, 918x1312px) Image search: [Google]
930485.png
1MB, 918x1312px
>>8689955
Unfortunately, Trent said that he wouldn't order cypro for me because of my mental issues.
>>
>>8682221
cause cypro make u grow cute pitutary tumor which eventually make you not cute at some point
>>
>>8690070
how does that make sense?
>>
File: 904385.png (1MB, 1068x1334px) Image search: [Google]
904385.png
1MB, 1068x1334px
>>8690126
I don't remember, just that he said that it had psychological-based side effects and that it was overrated.
>>
>>8682221
you coule also use depo provera, it kills T too
>>
>>8689968
T levels aren't everything. In terms of skeletal growth you most likely still have male levels of HGH on spiro so your skeletal structure will still bulk out the same as any other man.
>>
Should I bother switching to cypro if my T levels are already in female ranges?
>>
>>8690451
not really unless you don't like peeing alot
>>
>>8690155
But we are already fully grown adults
>>
>>8690451
See>>8690155
>>8689757

>>8689810
How does one a achieve this ?
>>
>>8690459
Your skeketal structure never stops changing.
Some female athletes take HGH to become stronger and bulkier
>>
>>8690460
cypro won't make you produce less GH but you may end up having acromegaly instead
>>
>>8690468
Cypro actually does lower HGH just like what occurs when megadosing GnRH agonists like lupron.
LH and FSH are tied to HGH
>>
>>8690070
He should order you Cyanide, not Cypro.
Also you should really do something about your adam's apple, it's really gross how noticeable it is.
>>
>>8683562
>1 ng/mL t
Seems like it does.
Unless you mistyped and meant "nmol" then you are fucked, my man.
>>
>>8690497
well why fucked. 1 nmol/l is within female range
>>
>>8690468
>you may end up having acromegaly instead
Source?
I never heard that cypro causes acromegaly.
>>
>>8690497
1ng/ml is actually slightly higher than the female range. 1 nmol/l is a good level since it's well within female range.
>>
>>8682356
no im not a hon lol. i have a job and enough to self med monthly

>>8689515
>>8689596
cypro will eventually kill your testes, whereas spiro wont. your only problem with it is that its expensive.

>>8690070
id consider buying you some if i had an excess of money. it works so goddamn well it might make even you happy, and maybe trent wants you to stay unhappy.

>>8690140
hes wrong and an abuser anyways if that wasnt clear to you already
>>
>>8690531
>>8690507
What's the female range then?
>>
I get the option to change from spiro to androcur/cypro later this week. Kinda worried about heavy drinking and drugs once in a while though. Is the danger overstated?
>>
>>8690546
well for my lab it's
> 18 - 50 years old | 0,52-1,72nmol/l
>>
>>8690478
>>8690530
nvm i was prob told bs
it actually seems to lower it

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2939014
>>
File: 90485.png (748KB, 740x912px) Image search: [Google]
90485.png
748KB, 740x912px
>>8690538
how is he an abuser?
>>
>>8690497
Nope, 1 ng per mL, very high female range. Not fucked, still pass perfectly. I just wanted to say that an orchie or srs will not kill your T-production. My DHT was high aswell but luckily I have very high SHGB-levels, so low free T-levels.
>>
>>8683562
I don't know what 1ng/ml is, but isn't it less than 1ng/dl?

female range is 20-70 ng/dl, right?
>>
Bica > cypro any day
>>
>>8691142
>>8691156
No 1 ng/ml is 100 ng/dl or 3.4672 nmol/l which is kinda out of range according to
>>8690573
>>
>>8690565
Well you better don't binge drink.
>>
>>8691156
Yes. 1 dL (deciliter = 0,1 liter) = 100 mL
It's basically 100 ng/dL
Where do you got these levels from?
>>8691244
It was alright, I was doing fine for those 14 months with high T. Too low testosterone is even worse so I might discontinue the blockers again. I even grew fuzzy hair ('peach fuzz') over my forehead and lost even more upper muscles
>>
>>8691303
whenever I do blood test at my local hospitals lab, they always give my results on a paper sheet together with reference levels next to it, with female range being 20-70 and male range being 250-800 ng/dl

at any rate, as a tranny on cypro(and before that spiro) my t ranges below 20n g/dl most of the time, which is castrate level
>>
>>8690565
I've been on 50mg cypro daily for years and I drink and do drugs on regular basis
>>
File: 1463637352024.jpg (307KB, 825x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1463637352024.jpg
307KB, 825x1732px
>>8690680
buys you cheap meds and excuses it by talking trash on expensive, quality ones saying theyll mess with your emotions. like i said, cypro might be more pleasant for you than spiro, it might make you happier with the more effective results.

heres a thing about spousal abuse cara,
"Does your partner:

Embarrass you with put-downs?
Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
Control what you do, who you see or talk to, or where you go?
Stop you from seeing your friends or family members?
Take your money or paycheck, make you ask for money, or refuse to give you money?
Make all of the decisions?
Tell you that you're a bad parent or threaten to take away or hurt your children?
Threaten to kill himself or herself?
Prevent you from working or going to school?
Act like the abuse is no big deal or is your fault, or even deny doing it?
Destroy your property or threaten to kill your pets?
Intimidate you with guns, knives, or other weapons?
Shove you, slap you, choke you, or hit you?
Threaten to kill you?"
does any of that apply
>>
>>8691375
Jealousy
At the start of the relationship, an abuser will equate jealously with love. The abuser will question the victim about who the victim talks to, accuse the victim of flirting, or become jealous of time spent with others. The abuser may call the victim frequently during the day, drop by unexpectedly, refuse to let the victim work, check the car mileage, or ask friends to watch the victim.
Controlling behavior
In the beginning an abuser will attribute controlling behavior to concern for the victim (for example, the victim's safety or decision-making skills). As this behavior progresses the situation will worsen, and the abuser may assume all control of finances or prevent the victim from coming and going freely.
Quick involvement
A victim often has known or dated the abuser for a brief period of time before getting engaged or living together. The abuser will pressure the victim to commit to the relationship. A victim may be made to feel guilty for wanting to slow the pace or end the relationship.
Unrealistic expectations
An abuser expects the victim to meet all of the abuser's needs, to take care of everything emotionally and domestically.
Isolation
An abuser will attempt to isolate the victim by severing the victim's ties to outside support and resources. The batterer will accuse the victim's friends and family of being "trouble makers." The abuser may block the victim's access to use of a vehicle, work, or telephone service in the home.

Blames others for problems
An abuser will blame others for all problems or for the abuser's own shortcomings. Someone is always out to get the abuser or is an obstacle to the abuser's achievements. The victim or potential victim will be blamed for almost anything.
Blames others for feelings
An abuser will use feelings to manipulate the victim. Common phrases to look for: "You're hurting me by not doing what I want." "You control how I feel."
>>
Wait a minute. Some trent guy buys meds for caraposter?

why? what did this shitstain do to deserve such luxury?
>>
File: 1466230073215.jpg (524KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466230073215.jpg
524KB, 1600x900px
>>8691384
Hypersensitivity
An abusive person is easily insulted, perceiving the slightest setbacks as personal attacks.
Cruelty to animals or children
This is a person who punishes animals brutally or is insensitive to their pain. The abuser may expect children to perform beyond their capability (for example whipping a two-year-old for wetting a diaper or teasing children or siblings until they cry).
"Playful" use of force in sex
This behavior includes restraining partners against their will during sex, acting out fantasies in which the partner is helpless, initiating sex when the partner is asleep, or demanding sex when the partner is ill or tired. The abuser may show little concern for his partner's wishes and will use sulking and anger to manipulate compliance.
Verbal abuse
This behavior involves saying things that are intended to be cruel and hurtful, cursing or degrading the victim, or putting down the victim's accomplishments.
Rigid sex roles
The victim, almost always a woman, will be expected to serve. For instance, a male abuser will see women as inferior to men, responsible for menial tasks, stupid, and unable to be a whole person without a relationship.
Dual personality "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"
Explosive behavior and moodiness, which can shift quickly to congeniality, are typical of people who beat their partners.
Past battering
An abuser will beat any partner if the individual is involved with the abuser long enough for the cycle of abuse to begin. Circumstances do not make a person an abusive personality.
Threats of violence
This consists of any threat of physical force meant to control the partner. Most people do not threaten their mates but an abuser will excuse this behavior by claiming "everyone talks like that."
>>
>>8690538
>cypro will eventually kill your testes, whereas spiro wont. your only problem with it is that its expensive.
Actually cypro costs way less long term. Some people start at 25mg (splitting 50mg pills) and the dose lowers to 12.5mg after few months. it ends up costing like $22 for 6-8 months (at least that what it costs here)

>>8691190
For femboys.
>not wanting to lower your T, only block it.

Also bica can't block dht unless high dosages so that's a problem
>>
>>8691395
Breaking or striking objects
This behavior is used as punishment (breaking sentimental possessions) or to terrorize the victim into submission.
Any force during an argument
This may involve an abuser holding down his the victim, physically restraining the victim from leaving, or pushing or shoving. Holding someoneback in order to make demands, such as "You will listen to me!" is also a show of force.

also see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

"Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.

Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. The term owes its origin to a 1938 play Gas Light and its 1944 film adaptation. The term has been used in clinical and research literature, as well as in political commentary."

>>8691385
mentally ill people are always getting assistance, its just that cara is an easy target for people to manipulate because shes constantly confused and upset
>>
>>8691403
i didnt mention that, but youre right! once you start splitting doses it is cheaper and more effective. thanks for reminding me anon.
>>
How can anyone have high T levels after orchiectomy? Adrenal glands can't pump out THAT much testosterone anyway, can they?

Maybe the bigger threat here is the prostate because it converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone tbqh.
>>
>>8682578
hormones are a meme if you're over 14
>>
File: 09808.png (1MB, 1566x1436px) Image search: [Google]
09808.png
1MB, 1566x1436px
>>8691404
I haven't spoken to Trent in two weeks anyways, he told me that there wasn't a point in talking to me anymore because I wasn't actively doing anything that interested him.
>>
>>8691462
this
>>
>>8691468
Is Trent autistic?
>>
File: 94035.png (2MB, 1348x1434px) Image search: [Google]
94035.png
2MB, 1348x1434px
>>8692073
Yes, why?

Regardless, it doesn't matter because people doing those things you listed and "hurting" you is the base state of actual family/romantic relationships and dynamic and if anyone is being nice and kind and helpful in any circumstance for anyone it means that they're just trying to *actually* being mean to you and to attempting damage you in some way, and that what they're saying doesn't actually exist because they're going out of their way to say it. So it doesn't make sense to interact with non-manipulative people because them being manipulative means that they understand the way that emotions actually exist.
>>
>>8682265
I started at 18 and they gave me spiro, but a friend of mine got injections at the same age.

I think I just have a shitty doctor desu, he wasn't even checking my hormone levels until I told him to. I'd get another one but I live in the middle of nowhere, no other trans doctors for several hours and no IC clinics either, and I can't drive.
>>
File: hotel_california.jpg (6KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
hotel_california.jpg
6KB, 189x200px
>>8692091
cara are you retarded

if this is how you think its no wonder you are so damaged and incapable of thinking in ways that benefit you in tangible ways. pretty much everything you said is backwards and incorrect. its really terrible, paranoid and delusional reasoning to excuse continuing to allow more bad shit to happen to you. the reason why you talk to such losers is because if nice people actually tried to help you, you'd reject it. perhaps you want to suffer further by having little discrimination about who you talk to. no one goes out of their way to be kind to someone as messed up as you. the only reason people would be nice to you is because you're batshit insane and people probably think youll drop dead any day now.

as for psychopaths and narcissists manipulating you, they don't really care about *you* or the *way that emotions actually exist* they care about the material gain they can have by using others and the narcissistic supply they get from feeling omnipotent when they trick and abuse you. their mindset is "if youre tricked by me, you deserved it," but anybody can be tricked by a manipulator theres no exceptions to their fuckin tricks.
youve got it backwards. the people who really care should not be driven away, its the other fucked up people who come along like vultures and pick your bones dry senpai.

guess you dont have much of a survival instinct. have to see shit people for what they are and stop letting them get claws in you or you will really off yourself. dont you hate people trying to get inside your head and dilute and control you, tho? i dont get it.......
>>
File: 940358.png (1MB, 1384x1192px) Image search: [Google]
940358.png
1MB, 1384x1192px
>>8692399
I just realized a long, long time ago that people manipulating you was just them showing that they "understood people" and that, regardless of wether or not they hurt you and forced you down the wrong path or just used that understanding for evil, that it was the "natural" way of living because it indicated that you were one with the root of human emotion.
>>
>>8692424
the natural way of living as a person involves more powerfully sublime thought and courageous behavior than being a scumfuck who gets by filling a hole of emotions and personality with abusing other people and getting off on power games. the manipulators didnt build society or invent things, didnt create religions and wisdom, they just fucked shit up and were the worst of humankind. they never made good lovers, they dont produce anything but bastard offspring, and they value themselves always first. if you really want to understand people you have to be honest and open, touching the core of who they are with who you are, which takes a lot more courage in the face of doubt than a monster who feels no remorse can muster. psychopaths dont even feel fear, but they also have no interest in "understanding people" so their lack of fear is pointless. and courage means nothing if it isnt hesitant and tempered by fear. both are important.

they have cursory knowledge of how to use people, but lack empathy. they dont understand how a human feels. and as for narcissists, they only care about hiding their failure and misery from others and lashing out when their feelings of inflated, false worth are challenged or denied. they dont care about others even if the narcissist themself is "charismatic" they just use people all the same.

fuck people who cant talk naturally and obviously about their motives. fuck people who act complicated but end up being gutter trash. got no time for basic bitch losers trying to hide their inadequacies. got no love for the weak pretending to be strong. caring and compassion is real strength. parasites are weak if they lose their hosts, yknow? they need to be known for what they are, parasites

yknow what is "natural"

killing household pests. if your dog gets worms, you medicate the dog until the worms are dead
>>
>>8690070
>>8690126
context:
i have a background in this
all progestins, cyproterone acetate included, are essentially progesterone stripped of its neuroprotective qualities and with the potential of active neurodegenerative qualities (these have been confirmed in medroxyprogesterone acetate/'depo-provera', the drug most similar to cypro)
giving a drug with neurodegenerative potential to someone in a fragile mental state sounds like a very, very bad idea
i put cara on spiro and progesterone; anything the spiro doesn't catch should be caught by the p, and p is neuroprotective so should help improve her mental state
i also sent her anne lawrence's hrt guide to help her figure out doses; she started on the high end of such, which in retrospect i probably should have told her not to do, but at the time she was going steadily so it didn't seem like an issue
>>
>>8692554
But most progestins are actually neuroprotective
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18929681
>>
>>8692554
>>8692569

>neurodegenerative
>neuroprotective

fucking meme words
>>
>>8682265
You realize spiro is also injectable right, and saying "injectable AA" means nothing specific?
>>
>>8692569
> However, results from the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) underscored the fact that there may be important caveats to these protective effects and include the choice of hormone used. Here, we describe our current understanding of the neurobiology of progesterone and the synthetic progestin used in most formulations of hormone therapy, medroxyprogesterone acetate, and provide a review of the basic and clinical literature that address the importance of progestins in neuroprotection. In addition, we caution that the effects and mechanisms underlying the neurobiological effects of progestins may not be identical to those seen in non central nervous systems. And though additional research is certainly needed to explore the neurobiology of progesterone and its related progestins more completely, we provide evidence that, at least with respect to the brain, not all progestins are created equal.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17557035
>>
File: 908908.png (2MB, 2550x1434px) Image search: [Google]
908908.png
2MB, 2550x1434px
>>8692572
if something goes wrong i can just get an SSRI recommendation from the university therapist like i was supposed to.
>>
>>8692582
You should consider talk therapy over further pharmacological intervention. With a good practitioner, not just "the university therapist".
>>
>>8692582
>>8692589
cara needs talk therapy and a lot of it from a decent therapist
>>
>>8692603
no, caraposter(call him mark, not cara, he doesn't deserve that) does not need therapy, he needs to fuck off and leave 4chan forever, and he and we will all be happier for that
>>
>>8692608
lol you know that wont happen. the dumb fucks who come here never leave, the best you can do is try to make a shit situation less shit
>>
>>8692608
This desu. He's an example of person who went too deep and stayed too long in anonymous imageboards and it fucked them up mentally.
>>
>>8692579
When you're getting down to sub-25mg ranges cypro is barely providing any progestogenic activity though.
The only time it might is if you're at 50mg+, and even then that's still far below the normal dosage of 200-300mg used for cancer.
>>
>>8692608
>leave 4chan forever

You can't even manage that, what makes you think cara is any more special?
>>
>>8692608
I just want this fucking hon to leave, his avatarfagging long lost it's purpose(stalking passing transwomen) and it's now all about his stupid personal issues

get a trip or leave faggot. mtfg is your fucking containment thread. stop shitting with your stupid issues everywhere you go.

All your fucking problems could have been solved if you got a job and bought your own moans, but instead you spent all your free time here or sucking trent's microdick.
>>
>>8682221
semi early transitioner here, three months on spiro (11 ng/dl or whatever) and it absolutely killed my t and my dong is pretty rip

doesn't make me pee anymore than I used too either, and no cypro depression worth desu
>>
>>8692642
whoops 200mg and now its 11 ng/dl, you get the point
>>
>>8692642
cypro does not cause depression, it actually helps depression
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11158017
>>
ANOTHER thread derailed by deranged stalker retard.

great, just great. Can we go back to discussing spiro/cypro issue?

I used to self med for the first year or so with spiro, going as far as 400 mg daily, until I got on legal cypro from my doctor. Spiro is not worth it desu, going to public toilets is awkward as it is when you're mtf, and going there all the time is what you are going to do on this shitty diuretic.

Not burgerland tranny btw.
>>
>>8692634
>>8692652
what do you expect? this board is a shit hole of neurotics legitimizing bullshit ideas and nonsense theories and autistic people preying on trans people. caraposter is a reflection of all your failures
>>
>>8692683
>none of you idiots can figure out a way off of this shithole for good
>expect an autist to somehow do it where you can't

This is why telling shitposters to gtfo is worthless. You should be the one leaving, not them.
>>
>>8692701
they should go to susans desu
>>
>>8692701
I only visit lgbt occasionally, and never had a trip here or avatarfagged

but lately every time I visit it's caraposter this or caraposter that, and it triggers me tbhon because he's not why I visit here
>>
>>8692722
>>8692717
Like you faggots will ever quit 4chan. Why expect anyone else to be able to? If you expect Cara to stop right now, you stop right now. I'm waiting.
>>
>>8692651
meh still dont care enough to switch to cypro, spiro works fine desu
>>
>>8692722
It's board culture. If you want something better, I suggest you go anywhere but here. Most of what is said on /lgbt/ is lies and disinfo. A huge swath of topics are /pol/ false-flagging as transgender-hating gays or TERFs or Muslims. It's a terrible board. You should be ashamed to be here. Caraposter is merely a microcosm of the quality- and the major problems- of the board.
>>
>>8692729
but "anon", or should I say Mark?, we are not cancer who uses this board to blog about their real life issues

And yes, anyone can tell who you are because no one on this board, no one at all, would actually defend you. Even your daddy Trent abandoned you.
>>
>>8692729
i was saying people complaining about cara should go to susans if they want a hugbox. i like cara i find her entertaining to banter with even tho shes insane
>>
>>8692737
>samefag

Was waiting for it. Nope, just seen too many shitposters in my time to give too much of a fuck unlike you.

I'm still waiting. Why the double standard? If you think anyone on this shithole is even capable of "quitting", then do it.
>>
>>8692737
>denying this board isn't made up of potential Caras, and that the other trans people on this board aren't attention seeking autists
>denying the Trents and Carths and other trip shitposters are equal problems
It isn't defending Cara to insist all the other trash be taken out with her. If they won't leave, why would Cara?
>>
>>8692740
>>8692734
>>8692729
>>8692701

why so mangry, hon?
what else are you going to say, that if we're so though we should go and tell that to caraposter's face and not online?
>>
>>8692746
NOBODY HERE IS CAPABLE OF QUITTING

It's 4chan. You're stuck for life. Deal with it. You're asking people you consider worse then you to accomplish a task that is beyond you. What the fuck, where's the logic here?
>>
>>8692740
>>8692746

>cara this
>Cara that

lmao, no one is going to call you "cara" you pathetic hon. You don't deserve that. You were called caraposter because you stalked and avatarfagged with pictures of innocent girl named like that. Shall I remind your ass?
>>
>>8692753
All you really managed to prove right there is that you're not a janitor.
>>
File: 1499575337418.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499575337418.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>8692737
lol look around everyone uses this dump as their blog. wtf board are you even reading you witless nincompoop...? /tttt/ is the desolate land of me me me me t t t t all day every day
literally hell thats why no one escapes
>>8692753
you know its hell when someone tries to attack caraposter again and again but it only makes the manbeast stronger fed by the blood of other hons. sissyphus why the fuck even try at this point??? why even bother this place is literally a digital hell and you want to relive the same stupid fight against inevitability again and again it just wont ever work. youre just as insane as caraposter, anon. godspeed in your quest
>>
>>8692749
>defending caramonster
kys yourself my man
>>
>>8692749
>Mangry
Can only be Cara.
A little late to be a festering shrew isn't it?
>>
>>8692763
It's shitposters telling themselves their shitposts stink slightly less so they're morally superior coupled with savior complex "i have to punish bad individual for committing crime in lieu of the proper authorities"

Except the 'punishment' is just endless spewing all day on 4chan. Thus, the cycle repeats. The autist continues to feed off of their "tormentors". Nobody improves, the situation stagnates over months and years of worthless digital space wasted on bickering losers trying outcompete each other in how obsessive each one is.
>>
>>8692774
its what the people on shitposting exclusive boards call "troll shielding"
>someone is a good troll mark
>since you're an easily trolled retard, why not troll another similar retard to hide your insecurity
>perfect! no one will attack me if i preemptively attack someone worse than me!!!
>in the process of attacking the other person, reveal glaring similarities to the other person
we should all either ignore cara or just act like they have retardation and need kid gloves otherwise this will only pull more, similar to cara people out of the woodwork. we dont need one cara, let alone dozens of them who are totally different and special, "are not cancer who uses this board to blog about their real life issues" jesus what a fuckin idiot falling for caras dumb bait
>>
>>8692783
lel this is literally what happened to chris chan

every pathetic fag in existences just loves to stalk and post about maam Christine Chandlers just because they are as pathetic as her and want to desperately find a scapegoat for their own insecurity
>>
>>8692791
i dont subscribe to the negativity. once you are aware that you are in hell and youre here forever, you just zen out and stop caring. chris is amusing albeit terribly sad. same can be said for cara. also: nothing you do will change fate, so theres no point fighting or helping it
>>
>>8692608
>mark
kek, that's not even her deadname
>>8692589
this
>>8692569
read your own article
>>8692572
really activates those almonds
>>8692746
nah man, i did leave
i just checked up what cara was doing in the archive and realized i needed to explain something
>>
>>8692828
the fact that you returned just to reply is telling. i dont know why you tried helping cara but you seem oblivious to the damage so why even bother explaining anything
id really like to know how anything cara does should be an impetus to say anything
why do you care
>>
I'm going to swap from Spironolactone 100mg twice daily to Cyproterone 50mg once daily after about 6 weeks on Spiro.

How should I make the swap? Just one day take the Cypro instead? Or does it need to build up over a period so I should be taking both?
>>
>>8693038
just take cypro cuz chances are that after 6 weeks at 100 mg only your T isnt even in female range yet lmao

it took me 3-4 weeks taking 500 mg spiro to nuke my T to girl level, and I was taking blood tests almost every day
>>
this thread is stuipid... yur all suipd
>>
>>8693061
>cara degenerates into gibberish
go 2 bed cara ur drunk
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.