[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion thread yo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

>gender/sex
>orientation (gay/straight/bi)
>fashion

How do you legbutts express your fashion? How do you dress to attract what you're into or reflect who you are?
>>
>>8681756
mtf
bi
trannies dont fashion
>>
man/man
men
man
>>
Cis gay
Just bought some jeans to cut into jorts and a band shirt. I'm a total poser
>>
File: 1497134894602.jpg (370KB, 1470x2242px) Image search: [Google]
1497134894602.jpg
370KB, 1470x2242px
I'm mtf and I tend to dress pretty andro. if I have a "look" it's loose tops paired with tight bottoms. I'm in the process of losing a lot of fat and once the fat around my thighs is gone I hope to sport more loose dresses and maybe certain kinds of rompers/overalls to show em off. I prefer to wear outfits that I can feel comfortable getting a little messy in rather than wearing more delicate, beautiful things, though there's a time and a place for those too (formal events). I have a light olive complexion so I stick to earthy or darker colors but I like throwing shades of pink or red and sometimes white in to the mix if I want some contrast.

accessory-wise, I don't do makeup, but I like subtle jewelry like earrings, silver rings, and colored nails when I'm not too lazy to do them. I typically go with a bag slung from my shoulder and try to them with stuff like my belt/shoes. not into high heels but inch-high pumps and wedges are good, tho sneakers or flats are usually my go-to. I feel like I probably spend way too much time thinking about fashion for how bland I look most of the time, but some of my outfits get me compliments from strangers which is always nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 417x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 417x652px
At work (and in summer) I keep it simple with dresses and skirts.

In colder days I let experiment more with shose and layering.

I always try to go for elegant and proffesional look since I'm almost 30 and super tall (5'11).
>>
>>8681756
MtF
Men
I dress like a fuckboi to make other guys ignore me. Usually doesn't work.
>>
>>8682312
cute LBD actually
>>
>>8682312
Oh and I'm straight mtf. But men mostly ignore me or are afraid to say hi to me.
>>
MtF
gay

I honestly fucking hate tucking (groin pressure just makes me more aware it's there which is dysphoric as heck), so I have a lot of pants/shorts/skirts with details that break up the crotch area. Not ready to wear dresses and skirts in public because I think that's a matter of face-passing and I'm not there yet, though.

Pale redhead but with dandruff that I can't seem to get rid of, so while I'd look good in black I tend to stick to white/grey/navy for neutral tops, plenty of black bottoms though. I'm picky about colours and fashion trends don't like me, but I try to go for darker saturated jewel tones (red/green/blue). Haven't found any pinks or yellows that work for me yet.

I like sweaters and oddly-patterned blouses, though I wear v-neck tees casually most of the time, and I'm slowly collecting floral prints (trying to stick to geometric rather than photorealistic stuff since it doesn't look old).

I'm pretty bad at accessories so far (other than bags), and I'm just barely getting into simple makeup (foundation/etc).

I like shoes way too much (fuck stilettos though), but I have giant US12 feet so it's hard to find stuff. Lots of low block heels in all sorts of styles, as many toe buckles as I can find, and no laces anywhere. My feet don't seem to like flats much and I tend to have heel fit issues with them, but a 1-2 inch heel is perfect.
>>
>>8682360
I never would have guessed. You have a very natural frame and you wear clothes that actually suit you, unlike 90% of the hind around here.
>>
>>8682417
*hons, not hind
>>
File: My_Snapshot_5.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
My_Snapshot_5.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>8681756
mtf
bi
I dress like a dyke because that's what I look like....
>>
Male
bi
Casual, generally

I'm a sub, but I never could see the appeal of changing up my style for anything. If it fits and doesn't make me look or smell like complete shit, it's good enough for me.
>>
An office like outfit. White blouse, sometimes with a cardigan, black skirt, black tights, black 2.5in. to 3in. heels, mostly pumps. Quite standard but I prefer.

Something like this.
>>
18, Mtf

I like to dress in either the typical instabaddie look, because I do my makeup that way and people said I look really good in it or go for a way more elegant and super feminine look. (Think pink and super cute heels). I also like to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn and wear things she wore, because I think she was absolutely beautiful. For shoes I like to wear feminine heels/wedges or louboutins (which are good for people with really small feet, 4 US here)
>>
>>8682758
>4 US
I hate you.
>>
>>8681756
mtf
bi
I generally dress pretty preppy, which reflects a lot of what I am desu
>>
File: 2d04e1ffc097b609b20f9532.jpg (41KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
2d04e1ffc097b609b20f9532.jpg
41KB, 499x750px
>>
>>8681756
How do you into feminine fashion without looking like a crossdresser?
MtF btw
>>
>>8688560
Start with andro and slowly replace pieces as you transition.

Crossdressers tend to look either under- or over-dressed, do your research, figure out formality levels.

LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE AROUND YOU ARE WEARING. Even if their taste is shit, you can get a good idea of the average dressing levels in your area.
>>
>>8688571
>Start with andro and slowly replace pieces as you transition.
Sounds like a good idea.
>LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE AROUND YOU ARE WEARING. Even if their taste is shit, you can get a good idea of the average dressing levels in your area.
I think most people dress like shit but my mum, so I guess I could ask her. I might end up looking a couple generations behind though.

So basically the main advice is to dress suitably?
>>
>>8688580
Yeah, I'm not saying to actually imitate most people, FUCK no, just to get an idea of the "blend" level, because you'll be scrutinized more the further from it you are.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being off-trend, some things will simply never look good on certain people regardless of how trendy they are. Look into colour theory, silhouettes, and how necklines and waistlines affect you.

Suitably for your body is the important thing. I don't feel like my face passes enough for dresses and skirts yet, but pretty much anything else is a go. Reminder to shave any visible skin as well.
>>
>>8681756
im a nerd mtf that likes men
I wear those fitted cargo shorts and thick pastel colored shirts mostly
I look like a really feminine guy I guess, I get hit on by men and women
>>
>Male
>Bi
Slacker kind of stuff but sometimes with eccentric pieces. Wanna get a job so I can wear more stuff like that 24/7. Wanna wear make up and dresses, looks fun
>>
you all need modcloth in your life if you want feminine fashion.
>>
>>8689437
you need modcloth in your life if you want overpriced twee trash
>>
>>8689443
yeah, i'm sure you prefer wearing your grocery store halloween schoolgirl costume daily.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.