[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it ok to be a tomboy who's mtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

not those gross actual boy tomboys but like is a girl but likes masculine things like war and all that edgy shit
>rough attitude
>swear words
>edgy 15 year old basically

is this ok like i see all these mtf's being feminine and shit like bro
>>
I mean I only date tomboys so I have no problem with a tranny being a tomboy
>>
By transitioning you've already broken many social norms. Do you really care about breaking a few more?
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8681504
Should be fine. You be you. Not all cis women are into frilly dresses and baking cakes, so, would make sense that a MtF could have more traditionally masculine interests, too. Shouldn't have to compromise who you are for the sake of over compensating in fear of not being "feminine enough".
>>
fem presentation + tomboy personality = god tier
>>
>>8681504
of course its okay. there's nothing wrong with expressing yourself however you want. the dumb thing is claiming that your expression is somehow a new, special snowflake gender.
>>
>>8681570
fucking true
>>
>rough attitude
>swear words
>edgy 15 year old basically
Are you trying to reach out to me or?..
I dress like a butch lesbian most of the time and I still like guns and stomping through the woods.
Really feels good still being called "miss" at the end of the day.
(P.S Cade..notice me.)
>>
hello, hi butch dressing transgirl here, are you me
>>
File: joe.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>8681625
>>
>>8681570
This.
>>
>>8681835
Let's eat cuties together
>>
File: cuties1.jpg (29KB, 581x304px)
cuties1.jpg
29KB, 581x304px
>>8681881
Sounds delicious, sweetmeat.
>>
>>8681916
Gimme that throwaway email, bb.
>>
>>8681930
Have Skype, lamb-chop?
>>
>>8682160
>>8681930
Faggots
>>
>>8681504
yeah that's perfectly fine, goal of transition is to be urself and change your body, not force yourself to act a certain way
>>
>>8681504
back to /polgb/ faggot
>>
>>8681504
>>edgy 15 year old basically

underaged get out
also this board id for LGBT, not for starlight cis autists who have issue with gender norms
>>
>>8681504
tomboy is a cis girl teenager...adult woman, especially transwoman calling herself a "tomboy" is infantile, and so is your way of typing
>>
>>8683165
>t. cis straight male who still wants to present male
>>
>>8682160
Don't really wanna post it here.
Here's my throwaway-
[email protected]
>>
>>8683400
huge difference between presenting male and presenting butch or tomboyish
>>
You're not the only one at least, desu tomboy trans girls are more enjoyable because you don't have that clear lack of knowledge of what they're doing with anything girly.
>>
>>8681504
Personally I find that even better than trying to be overly feminine. But I generally dislike overt femininity so I'm probably pretty biased.

You be you I guess.
>>
>>8681504

Of course it's fine. Cis girls can have masculine interests, so why shouldn't you be able to?

Transitioning is about being yourself, not putting on a feminine act because you feel like you're supposed to. You're a girl who has some masculine interests- doesn't make you any less of a girl.
>>
>>8681570
das me
>>
Eh, I'd fuck a tomboy MtF. Strangely enough, it might feel a bit less gay.
>>
I'd actually say it will help you pass more.

Most tranners try so hard to be stereotypically female that they end up outing themselves as trans, and it's sort of pathetic, it's like they can only see one tiny aspect of women.

Plus we seriously need more tomboys in the world right now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.