[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 044: I've been here since 011 and didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 23

File: hrtgen.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrtgen.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread >>8656719
>>
I'm about to buy my first batch of Cypro
So what doses do I take and how often? Can someone explain the cpyro taking process to me? Does my body size matter any in regard to that? I'm a really small person
Should I also get progesterone?
>>
>>8681077
read the op
>>
where get injectable estrogen in uk?

makes no sense that they give me a top tier AA (zoladex implants 3 monthly) and then a shitty estrogen
>>
How long can one take hormones and stay andro? I don't wanna masc up but I never see older andro people. Except maybe steven tyler. Is transition necessary?
>>
Guinea pigging ralox right now. When am I safe to throw bica into the mix? I was gonna do a month, but I'm impatient
>>
File: 1500830892720.jpg (879KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500830892720.jpg
879KB, 2200x1600px
Can hrt revert muscles?
I've been to the gym for some months lifting heavy weights + taking whey shit. My arms are somewhat noticeably strong. I don't know if i got muscles in places like the chest, back, neck etc, but i hope i did because the more hrt shrinks me the smaller i'll look...
>>
i'm about to start HRT but i have one question. how do i avoid getting cone tits? i hear lots of people complaining about that
>>
>>8681228
If you're taking cypro then it most definitely atrophy some. Of course if you train consistently and eat/sleep/an get enough protons you could theoretically still make gains, albeit you'll probably plateau earlier and It's be harder to make gains in general. I'm sure it's the same as any low T man. Maintaining shouldn't be an issue. Especially considering women make gains soooo.
>>
>>8681230
Ralox.
>>
>>8680842
not me, i've got a few more lines than her plus black marks under my eyes
>dermaroller
oh yeah, i was going to pick one up for strethc marks
>>8671270
oh hey anon! sorry for late reply. ty as usual. definitely gonna get chemical peens when i can.
since youre here, can i also microneedle stretch marks?
>>8680853
yeah i'm going to buy cypro. QHI is out of estrofem though ugh. i haven't checked inhouse yet though, just found out i dont need a prescription.
>>
Why should i take cypro with food? Can't i just take the pill before sleeping at 2am?

Btw, i'm planning to start today but i'll have a really busy day tomorrow... should i wait another day? I'm worried the AA will hit hard or something like that
>>
>>8681444
It improves the absorption to take it with food.
>>
Thoughts on taking ipriflavone with fem hrt? I can't find much on it.
>>
Maybe i should just get tested for low test before I give in and transition. I'll never pass with my frame.
>>
>>8681679
>fem hrt
do you mean ftm?
>>
How dangerous is self medication? Or should I wait until I graduate?
>>
>>8682138
nope I'm just stupid and don't come here often, mtf
>>
starting dose:

2mg progynova, 100mg spiro

vs

2mg elleste solo sublingual, 50mg bica

which is better?
>>
>>8682143
Not very. Order blood tests first and then every few months, but standard doses are safe unless you have a pre-existing condition or are 40+
>>
>>8681230
use cypro or take progesterone
>>
>>8681230
They're pretty much unavoidable early on, but should fill out eventually unless your ribcage is really fucked. Progesterone helps. Spiro can iirc stunt breast bud development early on as well, fucking avoid.
>>
>>8680997
I've been on spiro for four months (200 mg), I have atrophy and according to OP my levels are female
I'm going to switch to cypro, what dose should I start at, 25 mg?
>>
>>8684058
50mg to be safe
>>
>>8682618
Doesn't matter. Bica has fewer side effects and you don't have to watch your potassium intake, but it can't be evaluated with a blood test and has a higher risk of hair thinning.
>>
>>8684140
I disagree. If there's already atrophy going too high of dosage on AAs can lead to low T and you'll get depression and female hair loss.
Do 12.5 or 25mg and get tested. It's better to have slightly high T levels then too low for health reasons
>>
>>8684148
why would it have a higher chance of hair thinning?
>>
>>8684168
I don't know, that's just what people who take it have observed.
>>
>>8684168
Bica has less binding affinity to androgen receptors than dht.
You need 1000x the concentration of bica to dht to compete. Usually that occurs around 100-150mg but some people are okay at 50mg.
But usually bica is combined with duta which is a good idea to do as 5-AR is present in hair follicles so it's a good idea to target it directly especially on bica which will cause a large increase in dht without duta or fina
>>
>>8684179
I'm not convinced by this explanation, considering the people who have reported hair loss specifically said it wasn't male pattern hair loss (i.e., not DHT-induced).
>>
>>8684140
>>8684151
For reference my test 19 ng/dl
>>
>>8681129
pls respond
>>
>>8684201
how is it so low on bica? do you take estrogen too
>>
>>8684219
not bica, spiro. 200 mg spiro and 8 mg estradiol
>>
>>8682660
w-what defines a ribcage as "fucked" anon?
>>
>>8684288
Pectus excavatum
>>
>>8684288
big and wide
>>
>>8684184
That's mostly because a lot of people take AAs without sex hormones because of the whole femboy meme. Not having sex hormones will cause generalized thinning on any AA.
For mtf's you'll be on estrogen so you shouldn't get thinning if you take 100mg+ of bica. But you should ideally still take a 5-AR inhibitor.
>>
Hi, mtfg, how are u all? I am just about to start a pill regimen. Feeling very excited already

After almost a year of research (not lazy, just really careful about not fucking up my health) I've come to the formula [Cypro+Estradiol+Raloxifene] for what I would want for my body and mind.

Would you say that's a good combo for achieving feminization without growing tits? I'm also intending to stop producing T in my testes.
Doses not specified yet, since my appointment with the doctor is tomorrow, and I kind of know where to aim regarding the dosages and the blood tests.

Thx in advance, sorry if my english was sucky.
>>
>>8684781
/HRTGEN/, not mtfg, yeah.
>>
every time I take cypro, about 4-5 hours after, I get intense panic attacks and feeling of fear for about 1-2 hours, I've been on it a month and it just recently started doing this, I tried switching my dose time to before bed to sleep it out but the panic wakes me up at 3 am every night, should I lower my dose, I'm at 50mg, I have no cum at all.
>>
File: 29741190_p0_master1200.jpg (417KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
29741190_p0_master1200.jpg
417KB, 827x1169px
I'm 24 and unsure if hormones will change my face or not. Depending on genetics, etc. etc. and all that, does it even do something to your face at this age?
I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and see some feminine in me, but it's just not quite there. I don't expect it to be like flipping a switch but I honestly can't tell if it's making a difference at all. Granted I started on 24th of May (So around 2 months now); Nipples become puffy at times and I can feel buds developing for sure, but outside of that literally nothing seems to have changed in the slightest. My breast development seems slow so I was unsure if my hormone levels were perhaps low (But they're not, I get tested every 3 weeks; they're in perfect normal female ranges) but looking at the calender it seems like I've barely been on them.

But namely just wondering if there'll be any changes to my face. I know to use make up and whatever not, but I mean just el' naturelle.

I'm contemplating gaining weight again just so my face can get puffier and rounder, but currently it just all goes to my stomach and thighs like it does for all guys so seems pointless right now.
>>
>>8684861
Well your face, and your entire skeletal structure, constantly change throughout life and the changes are mostly influenced by sex hormones. But obviously most of your growth occurs in your youth. So much of the changes past your mid-20s are due to bone remodeling and bone turnover which are constant processes but you won't see drastic changes, it's more subtle changes that are more noticeable if you look at it from like 10-15 year gaps. Your skeletal structure has roughly a turnover rate of 10 years but turnover is actually a separate process from remodeling. Also bone modeling can sometimes be induced due to physical activity or other things which is due to Wolff's law which helps describe things like why tennis players have thicker bones in their arms and why beating knees with sticks thickens bones
>>
What happens if i keep the 2mg/day dosage of E and never increase it?

Slower feminization?
>>
>>8684961
Also this page has probably one of the best descriptions of the different processes in bones. There will be differences in trans people though because of the hormonal switch which changes osteocyte behaviour. Also newer research has shown that bone remodeling actually produces macroscopic changes (the older you get the wider your pelvis gets even in cis males due to lowering T over time)
https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_is_the_difference_between_bone_turnover_and_bone_remodeling
>>
18yo femboy here. Can i get on blockers for an extended period of time (like 1-2 years) to preserve my looks and improve them without serious side-effects?

I'm planning to get cypro and start at 25mg, i don't care about balls because i'm a bottom, but i'm scared about some side effects:

>Depression caused by low T

>Ostheoporosis after some time, wich i'll try to prevent

>Growing larger because it seems like eunuchs grow larger than normal people. However some anons say Cypro works like Lupron and works as a GnRH antagonist, idk if this means i'm safe

>Withdrawal effects if i stop cypro someday. I've heard about really scary withdrawal effects like Adrenal insufficiency. This shit is really scary tbqh.

I can't do bica ;-;
>>
>>8684978
If your hormonal levels are fine on 2mg then there's no need to ever go any higher.
It's always about simply adjusting to be in normal ranges and nothing more or less.
>>
Can I regenerate my hairline of vellus hairs with DHT blocker and minox + keto shampoo + good haircare / diet?
>>
I just got prescribed finasteride 5mg 1 per day and estrogen patches @ 6.4mg,

Anyone have experience with this combination? What sort of timeline / results to expect?
>>
>>8685274
DHT Blocker (Dutasteride), Minoxidil and Rogaine.
Keto shampoo doesn't really do all that much.

I'm on Dutasteride and Minoxidil and sadly I'm seeing no improvements on my hairline, sometimes it's hard to tell if it's even getting any better.
I'm going to begin adding Rogaine to it which is basically just tropical minoxidil, but may as well hit it from every angle right?
>>
>>8685289

I've never even considered using minox in any form but topical.

Dutasteride blocks both kinds of 5AR, one of which is present in the brain, so I am a bit scared of using duta. Also i see no point in even trying if I am not going to have results, it is too much money and health risk.

>tfw have very young face, good skin, pass for underage but am 27, have a cute body
>hairline taking a beating for the past 7 years
>>
>>8685289
Try microneedling with minoxidil. Minoxidil has poor absorption through the skin so microneedling helps it absorb better.
Unless you're doing oral minoxidil, which I hope you're not considering it grows unibrows and stuff lol
>>
>>8685286
Are you low T? How come they didn't give you an AA?
>>
>>8685320

how many days a week would you consider microneedling and are you supposed to microneedle at the same time you're going to throw rogaine on right afterward?

Seen a lot of people go too far with dermarolling, but it seems legit, along with deutumescence massage therapy(calcification/ivory dome/skull expansion theories of MPB support this)

I know I have to deal with my DHT to make any real progress though
>>
>>8685320
The higher % rate and using the male version has better absorption rate, but I can get what you mean.
Also Oral Minoxidil has the same effects as what Tropical would because it's still going into your system either way. Even with Rogaine it's said that women have grown facial hair and such.
My dermatologist said 1mg of oral Minox isn't really enough to make facial hair grow and such though.

>>8685309
>Blocks both kinds of 5AR
What are these?

>No point in even trying if not seeing results
Sadly, with hair loss/regeneration, results can take on average over 6 months.
I've been treading on this for about 3 months now but I have to remember that it's 6 months before you see *anything* noticable.
>>
>>8685331
I usually microneedle my entire face except around my eyes with 1mm needles and while I'm doing that I go up around my temples where the hair receded a bit.
I use 0.5mm needles around my eyes.

I microneedle every 2 weeks or so. Toss isoflavone cream on right after and use minoxidil twice daily as usual. I like to let the isoflavone cream absorb for like 4-5 hours before adding minoxidil on it.
>>
It is possible to extend the hairline? I had a shitty hairline when I was 2 years old. It isn't any worse now but could I make it better than what I was born with?
>>
>>8685416
Well there's brow lowering surgery with FFS or hair transplants.
>>
>>8685344
>The higher % rate and using the male version has better absorption rate, but I can get what you mean.
There's no such thing as male and female minoxidil. It's a chemical, there's no difference between versions.
Rogaine is minoxidil, minoxidil is minoxidil, male minoxidil is minoxidil, female minoxidil is minoxidil lol

There's different concentrations and variations in what it's dissolved in, but minoxidil is minoxidil.
>>
>>8685432
I was thinking with meds not surgery.
>>
>>8685286
Finasteride is an AA i believe? i think my T was around normal ranges when i had my bloods taken
>>
>>8685514
Fin is not an AA. It will help reduce DHT levels, but do not use it to lower your T.
>>
>>8685503
No there isn't really any way. You can try minoxidil to recover whatever may have receded but otherwise to get terminal hairs where there never was any requires surgery. There's some experimental methods out there that don't require invasive surgery but for the most part you should look into either brow lowering or transplants
>>
>>8685527
OK. At least I won't waste my money on meds that won't do anything.
>>
>>8685514
Finasteride will actually cause your T levels to go up since it's no longer being metabolized to DHT.
But perhaps your doctor thinks the estrogen will downregulate T enough to warrant not using AAs.

Fina is an antiandrogen in some sense I guess, but it's not like cypro, spiro, or bica that block testosterone. Cis men use finasteride all the time for MPB.
You might get to female range T with estrogen and progesterone alone though, but usually that requires being low T to begin with. You should definitely look into getting a proper antiandrogen.
>>
Will hrt, in specific estrogen or AA (spiro because I'm in the US) reduce body hair or at least thin it? I have extremely thick and dark hair on my arm, legs, chest, etc. I epilate when I can but it still is pretty bad.
>>
>>8685642
Well you should keep on epilating since in my opinion epilating + hrt is particularly effective.
HRT may turn some hair that has turned into terminal hair within the past year or so back into vellus hair, but usually hrt just slows growth rather than actually removing the hair.
>>
>>8680997
Should I switch from spironolactone to cyproterone acetate? There's so much memeing mixed with the facts that it's hard to get a true understanding of each medication.

What's a typical dose for cyproterone, and is there anything I should keep in mind while making the transition? Also, which pharmacy is the best if you're in the US? I'm thinking of using a prepaid debit card. Thanks.
>>
>>8686039
If you're in the US you cannot get cypro, you have to buy it online
>>
>>8686044
Sorry, yes, that's what I meant. Of the online pharmacies available, which one is the best? Are they guaranteed to be authentic?
>>
>>8686108
Also in terms of shipping speed, privacy, trustworthiness, and packaging. For example, I've heard that All Day Chemist sometimes sends you fake hormones since it ships from India, or that it steals your bank info.
>>
i am going to be out of hrt for 4 days before i am able to get money for more
is this gonna fuck things up much for me?
>>
>>8686429
SRS patients are off HRT for a month
go figure
>>
>>8686477
what?
doesn't that start remasculinizing them?
>>
A month on HRT I'm starting to feel something weird on my nipples and no, this is not a placebo it's happening while on my job totally oblivious of HRT when I touch them accidentlly. I'm scared because I don't want boobs before losing muscles...
>>
>>8686580
I think they let you remain on antiandrogens, but not estrogen. Not sure though. AAs do cause your testicles to atropy though, so it'll be a while before they go back to proper working order (if ever)
>>
>>8686704
Atrophy* sorry
>>
File: 1498598850202.jpg (69KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1498598850202.jpg
69KB, 600x791px
I'm preparing to start hrt with spiro soon.
Tomorrow, I'm going to a new GP (first one in years) to get some vaccinations I need to enter university. Should I try to get my blood tests there? Would it be more expensive than doing it with a private company? Should I test for the full list in the OP? How expensive is that normally?
>>
Does HRT affect the way your achieve orgasm and also the way feels? Can someone please describe in detail how an orgasm felt before and after HRT?
>>
File: jmOO1lv.gif (348KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
jmOO1lv.gif
348KB, 1280x640px
>>8686838
before hrt and after
>>
>>8686128
I've only ordered from QHI. Plain package with "Body Care" as the description.

Shipping was slightly less than 2 weeks from the the processing confirmation email.

Good shit.
>>
>>8686838
How do you achieve orgasm if you're on cypro...?
>>
>>8686901
thats funny, its "personal goods" for me.
>>8686838
before it was like a scratching an itch you couldnt reach in my dick and a 3 second feeling of full body bliss/electricity.
After its a paralizing orgasim that covers my whole body for 3 mins at least and i cant really move while its happening. my dick also hurts for like 30 mins after, but only slightly. I no longer cum, its just precum. The weirdest thing is it comes on slowly, its not like, "I JUST cCAAME" its more of a curve on the way up and down. Overall, the post hrt is more enjoyable, but much harder to achive.
>>8686916
dildos and dirty talk. I expect nipple play to start playing a role in it all pretty soon too.
>>
>>8686901
Thanks, anon. I'll probably use QHI, then. The others all use either bank transfers or bitcoin, which are both a bit out of my comfort zone for the time being. Do you think cypro is worth switching over from spiro? How true are the memes?
>>
>>8686945
I mean, I use cypro, mainly because the effects of spiro turned me off to it. At 25mg a day I have more than a years worth so I never have to worry about ordering it again for awhile.

Never start with a high dose of cypro, it hits the liver hard.

Different drugs affect everyone differently though so just look after yourself if you do switch.
>>
>>8686580
A month isn't going to make a big difference.
>>
as femboy, should i be doing 2mg, or 4mg progynova?
>>
>>8686945
Also cypro has a 40 hour half life, so it builds up in your system. The longer you use it the more effective it becomes.

Meme value aside, it's a great AA, you just need to be careful.
>>
>>8686945
Cypro is so much better as long as you test t levels and liver function.
After like 3 years you can get down to like 12.5 mg (quarter pill) and it keeps going down. Also as >>8686981 said the half life is awsome. Make sure you have a reminder system, cause missing a dose or espically two can make you black out
>>
>>8686961
Is 25mg what you started with? How are your levels?
>>8686981
>>8687008
Thanks, I keep that in mind. The blacking out part is scary, though, especially since it means I can't get off of it.
>>
>>8687047
I actually haven't had my levels tested outside my liver since I can have that done for free whenever.

Mainly started taking cypro to lower T and clear up various issues associated with it, like scalp, face and overall skin health. My skin has always been snow pixie tiers of sensitive and when I hit 20 things went down from there.

I developed rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis, which sucked. Anything above slightly warm would trigger a breakout and quite frankly I couldn't deal with it.

After starting cypro skin condition improved within the first week. No more dandruff and breakouts/reactions all but stopped. Gotta say qol improved immensely.

I take 2mg estro at night but I was already pretty girly to begin with, to the point I was dressed in girls clothes as a kid. so can't say much has changed.

I plan on going in for a blood test on my next day off since I have family that has worked for the hospital for 7+ yrars and they've made all kinds of connections. Half the fucking place knows me so....
>>
File: 1500814825364.png (87KB, 407x402px) Image search: [Google]
1500814825364.png
87KB, 407x402px
>>8687008
What about these cypro side-effects? I've never heard about it but i'm reading such scary things about cypro lately like "skip a dose and you black out, cold turkey it and you die" is this real? Doesn't this only happens with cancer patients taking 200mg or something like that?

Btw you can get to 12.5 with way less time, tbqh depends on how hard it hits you, i've seen some people starting at 25mg and getting down to 12.5 after 9 months
>>
>>8687256
lol, i wouldnt know when i should drop down, no bloods.
The side effects are unknown like everything else, but you wont die unless you are in water or hit your head. Im pretty sure its not a one doese thing either, more like cold turkey quitting
>>
File: tumblr_oacxwjkd8E1tkf3aao1_400.gif (311KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oacxwjkd8E1tkf3aao1_400.gif
311KB, 306x306px
22 y/o have considered HRT but too closeted to even do anything. Personally I think it's too late for me.
>>
>>8687256
I've been on cypro for over a year. Started with 50 mg, now 25. I had to stop taking hrt because of a surgery for 2 weeks. I'm still alive.
Don't listen to all those retards who want to scare you. You won't die from hrt unless you are allergic or some shit but even then you'd feel stomach pain and stuff before so you can stop.
The only real cypro side-effect is depression but that goes away after a few weeks.
>>
>>8687507
just start it. You may never pass, but it will make you a little less grossed out by looking at yourself. If you dont start now you will just repress another 10 years and start then, but be even more fucked by Test. You've still got 3 years till your bones seal up
>>
>>8687507
How lucky.
I'm 26 and I *am* too late. You've got a chance.
It sucks to be older and unable to be qt3.14
>>
>>8686901
>>8686932
>"Body Care"
>"personal goods"
based qhi
>>
File: 1451803565580.jpg (350KB, 965x681px) Image search: [Google]
1451803565580.jpg
350KB, 965x681px
>>8686977
please help me
femgen doesnt need to hear it
>>
>>8686881
The "female orgasm" meme is so stupid. Men can have either of the orgasms pictured in that comic. Protip: stop watching so much porn.
t. male who has both types of orgasms
>>
>>8686838
They're the same, except it takes a lot longer
>>
>>8687599
Hmm, I've had a totally different orgasm experience post hrt. I barely watch porn, I don't have a high sex drive.
>>
>>8687582
Maybe one day I'll toughen up and try just a little so I can at-least pass as a femboy. That way I can stay closeted and be less grossed out by the way I look. ;w;
>>
>>8687599
how to get the female type pls
>>
I have two estrogen options at the moment, and I intend to take it sublingually. They're both estrogen hemihydrate. The other turns more quickly into powder while dissolving, the other is a bit slower. Should I choose the one that's not quick to turn into powder or the other?

Zumenon and Estradiol Sandoz are the two. I can't get Estrofem.
>>
I just got diagnosed with adrenal hyperandrogenism. Does anybody know if this can affect the outcome of HRT?
>>
>>8688164
I think when it comes to something like this, you need to ask your doctor. Better safe than sorry imo
>>
>>8686977
You can start with 2mg for a month or two, then go up.
>>
>>8687599
it's not a meme, if you're not on hrt you have no idea how different having an orgasm is
>>
I'm about to start hrt, and wont be starting an estrogen for at least another 6 months (still considering just being a femboy), but I want to take an AA until then, I just cant decide what the best option for an AA is for me.

My concerns are the impact on libido, ED, and hair thinning while on an AA (as well as the fact hair loss runs in my family) - but mainly I'd like to get the highest estrogen production and feminizing effect as I can - with minimum breast growth, or just no cone tits.

I'm 20yo and 5'8ish, living in Australia. Would spiro+ralox be a good idea, or is bica+ralox better? or should I just give in and nuke my balls with cypro?

I'm really confused about it all, and will be seeing an endo soon, but I'd still like to consider other options.
>>
>>8687008
>After like 3 years you can get down to like 12.5 mg
um i started at 25mg and kept it there for about 5-6 months then dropped to 12.5mg cuz my balls had already shrunk to the size of small grapes

did i make a mistake? cant get levels checked yet
>>
>>8688437
Nope, I did the same schedule, with regular blood tests, T was and is still nuked.
>>
where can I get injectable estrogen?
>>
File: 1492032197367.jpg (32KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
1492032197367.jpg
32KB, 414x532px
I went to my GP today, but they didn't want to give blood tests and referred me to an endo.
I don't really know what to do. I could get blood tests from a private lab and self med, try the endo my doctor gave me, try my therapist and see if they can prescribe an endo...but with my insurance I'm not even sure an endo will be cheaper.
>>
>>8688427
Nuke balls with cypro, then after a few years when you've become chemically castrated continue with just ralox + estro.

Or, get an orchie, grow the breasts and have them removed, then live off estro alone. Much safer.
>>
File: screenshot_2017-08-07_19-08-30.png (11KB, 354x254px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2017-08-07_19-08-30.png
11KB, 354x254px
MtF, 26 years old, 16 months on HRT. Self-medding because trans health care in my country is garbage.
Current dosage: 4mg E(progynova), 100mg spiro, 2.5mg finasteride.
I also take an SSRI(sertraline) and an antispychotic(sulpiride) for my depression(both prescribed).
Received my bloodwork results today.
My prolactin level is 1841 mIU/L. My estradiol and testosterone levels also seem to have taken a turn for the worse. I also feel sleepy thoughout the day, even when I get enough sleep.
Sulpiride has hyperprolactinemia among its side effects. I'm gonna bring that up during my next visit to the psychiatrist(without mentioning HRT).
What else can I do about that? Would switching to cypro help lower my prolactin level and fatigue?
>>
>>8689363
ironically your t might be too low, 15-70nmol/L is the typical reference interval
>>
>>8689373
> 15-70nmol/L is the typical reference interval
For men.
>>
>>8689448
I think anon's looking at ng/dL. Testosterone reference intervals are 15-70 ng/dL for postpubertal females, 270-1070 ng/dL for postpubertal males. In nmol/L that's 9-38 and 0.52-2.4 respectively. this poster is within the female range

I'm not a doctor, I just know how to google shit
>>
so, /hrtg/, how bad is smoking while on hrt really? I haven't started, but I'm going to take 25mg cypro and 2mg Estrofem. I need to know if it's just a meme that smoking on hrt will kill you

also please save all "smoking kills you anyways, and you're better off quitting" comments, I know I'm disgusting
>>
>>8689551
shit, I meant 50mg cypro, my bad
>>
Any Brits go private to get their mones? How did it work?

Don't say self med because T is a class C drug.
>>
>>8689551
>>8689558
As far as I know, nicotine by itself reduces the effects of estrogen, and the vasoconstriction increases the chances of blood clots by a lot. I also have read that smoking cigarettes has some androgenic effects.
>>
Will bica atrophy my balls/penis at all like spiro would? I know they work differently and you still have test on bica
>>
>>8690042
Neither bica or spiro have any interaction with your testicles.
The only thing that does anything to testicles are GnRH agonists like lupron and cypro which directly inhibit enzymes in your leydig cells.

Bica has no enzymatic inhibitory activity and spiro only reduces testosterone indirectly via reducing 17-hydroxyprogesterone which is like 3-6 steps before testosterone synthesis (depending on pathway).
Neither bica or spiro will greatly affect fertility, and neither will cause testicular atrophy. Any testicular effects will be solely due to estrogen.
>>
Do estrogenic prodrugs help in HRT? I just found a site that sells Pregnenolone, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnenolone
and I wondered what taking it could help with
>>
>>8690184
I've seen spiro+pregnenolone being used for acne treatment in cis women, it supposedly helps boost progesterone but it seems to have varying success rates.
I doubt it would increase estrogen very much, it will predominantly go toward progesterone
>>
File: ISS_HD_Live-20170606_042206.jpg (124KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
ISS_HD_Live-20170606_042206.jpg
124KB, 720x405px
I'm starting cypro,
>Besides the obvious AA effects, what should i be concerned about?
>Is high prolactin levels a risk if i'm taking 25mg? How to know if i have this problem and how do i fix it?
>How to know if it is working if i can't do blood tests for some months?
>>
>>8690136
Oh cool, thank you!
>>
>>8690258
Well liver in the main concern but at 25mg you should be fine

Can't say anything on prolactin, I'm in the same boat with no tests

Within the first 2 weeks my skin got clearer and a tad bit softer, but the main thing was around the face and scalp.

No more dandruff and no more rosacea flare ups in the heat
>>
>>8680997
Where is the step where you consult a medical professional to ensure that you're not making a mistake by permanently altering your bodies?

Otherwise I hope you enjoy being persuaded into the biggest change of your life by forty-year-old hons roleplaying as anime girls.
>>
>>8690258
>>Besides the obvious AA effects, what should i be concerned about?
b12 deficiency, buy some b12 vitamins and take them whenever you take cypro or you're going to have a terrible time.
>>How to know if it is working if i can't do blood tests for some months?
fap, check how much cum you've got, eventually you'll either be dry or have huge loads of clear gooey stuff, if you've still got normal cum after a month of cypro you'll know you're doing something wrong
>>
>gf is in washington near lew-mcchord

>says theres literally trannies everywhere

>she smiles and says hi and they act shitty to her on multiple occasions

Either there was a kinkfest because they were obviously male in drag or trannies in washington are shitty to people and entitled and don't take mones.

I seriously hope it's nobody from this gen.
>>
>>8691024
idk its replaced more by the step that i will actually kill myself or deball myself without hrt
>>
>>8680997
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WQJHW3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought this high, it comes tomorrow.
Is it worth a damn? Reasonable treatment? Should I trash it? Waste of money? Can I double dose?
>>
>>8690136
Hey I just want to say thanks for the science. It greatly improves the quality of discourse when people actually understand what the drugs they're discussing do.
>>
>>8688260
I'm on HRT, so I know exactly how it differs: the only difference for me is it became more difficult to get the type of orgasm in the left pane of the comic. The one on the right was possible before and after starting HRT. For what it's worth, I enjoy the one on the right more.
>>8691581
You got memed. Herbal is shit. It will work, but nowhere near as well as pharmaceuticals. In particular, the antiandrogens in those tablets are extremely weak compared to pharma antiandrogens. Also, there aren't any studies on the long term effects of herbal HRT, so you might be fucking with your health.
Next time get estradiol and spiro/cypro/bica.
>>
>>8692067
There's long term studies done with soy isoflavones and flax lignans in post-menopausal women.
>>
>>8692067
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WQJHW3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's a clean $70 down the fucking drain. God, why do I let myself buy things stoned. ughhhhhhhh
>>
>>8692098
You could have purchased the individual plants they used in those pills for like 1/1000th of that price

People take pueraria mirifica and can grow tits on it, but they take like 2000mg/day or more. But it's probably not as safe as regular HRT. Miroestrol in PM isn't very heavily studied.
>>
>>8692104
The funny thing is. My therapist is about to forward me to an actual doctor for bloodwork and the real deal, in like 2 weeks. And I bought this shit. God I'm a fucking idiot. Can I return this? It comes tommorow, I can just return it right? I just want an 1/8th and a dildo instead at this point.
>>
>>8692067
How do you achieve an orgasm like the one on the right?
>>
>>8692127
I guess it would depend on the return policy of the seller, it doesn't look like it was amazon that sells it.

You can buy pueraria mirifica by the kilogram for only like $50 on alibaba lol
>>
>>8692129
Don't focus on your dick.
>>
>>8692135
weird because even if i do focus on my dick it still feels like the one on the right and that was only after hrt
>>
how long does it take before the effects of cypro are irreversible.
>>
>take hormones for a five days
>already feel happier
placebo, right
>>
>>8692179
It can vary. Testicular atrophy is usually irreversible but most of the other effects can be reversed by going on testosterone therapy and boobs can be removed with gyno surgery. Fertility can sometimes come back even after a long time on HRT but your sperm may be kind of dead and you might need to use IVF for getting someone pregnant.
It's tough to give specific timeframes on things though. Most people seem to say 6 months, but you'll have gyno by then and some testicular atrophy as well.
>>
>>8692127
yes its amazon you can return it. DONT OPEN ANYTHING and just hit make refund in amazon. May have to pay return shipping tho. If they give you shit just call amazon and theyll fix it
>>
>>8692181
Nope it means you're a real woman now. You should go full time.
>>
>>8692135
>chest has zero sensitivity
>butt has a long persisting anal fissure or something that hurts and bleeds every time I poop, can't reasonably get to the prostate

Welp
>>
>>8692321
What mones do you take? I have an anal fissure aswell. For about 3-4 weeks now. And it's getting extremely annoying. Wondering if it was a reaction to my mones. Maybe from my skin getting softer and thinner from mones.
>>
I got my bloods back, and my estradiol was 2500pmol/l (680 pg/ml). ;_;

did i fuck up?
I was injecting 10mg estradiol valerate a week, and got my blood taken half way between doses
>>
>>8692364
Cypro, but this developed while I was on spiro last year
>>
>>8692607
Wtf you've had a fissure for that long? I'm going crazy with just a month...
>>
>>8692790
You should try this
http://anal-fissure.org/self-dilation-t4261.html
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2036.2006.02990.x/full
>Dilatation
>First described in 1829 by Recamier, anal stretching has been used in the past based on the concept of loosening the sphincter muscle and increasing the blood flow to the anoderm.65 Various methods employed include inserting a Parks anal retractor and slowly expanding it to its full diameter for 15 min66 or manual dilatation using various numbers of fingers. Proponents of the procedure cite an almost immediate relief of pain and moderate success rate of 70–80%.66 Yet, variation in surgeon technique as well as high recurrence rates within 6 months,66 sphincter tears,67 short- term incontinence rates of 20%68 and patient discomfort have all been well documented. Furthermore, dilatation has been shown to have a prolonged adverse effect on sphincter function, with incontinence rates reported over 50% at extended follow-up intervals of over 15 years.69 Thus, standard anal dilatation should be abandoned. More recently, pneumatic balloon dilatation using a 40-mm balloon and standardized protocol has been described for the treatment of chronic anal fissure.70 The success rate was good, with 31 of 33 patients (94%) reported healed by 5 weeks and with one recurrence at 2 years. While these data are promising, further confirmatory studies are needed before the approach can be recommended.
>>
I just did my hrt shot in my thigh and I almost passed out :(

Does this happen to anyone else?? I just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly lol
>>
>>8692930
you probably hit a vein not fat. Just unlucky
If you want to check pull it up a little while its in you, if it pulls blood your in a vein. Also, how did you get a hold of injectable estro
>>
>>8693003
The medical clinic I go to prescribes them. I live in LA so that might have something to do with it lol
>>
>>8693088
im near SF so i dont have to worry lol. I was thinking selfmed.
>>
Anyone used shop-support-24x7.com? I used it as it offered expedited shipping to UK but there's a lot of stuff online about x-24x7 websites being scammy and fake
>>
What are the chances of buying fake medication? Has anyone experienced this? Are some sellers better than others as far as reliability goes?
>>
>>8692930
That happened to me. I didn't hit a vein, but I was taking way too long to push in the needle (scared of needles), and started getting nauseous. After I finally took the dose, I stood up, and then got dizzy, lost my vision for a couple of seconds.
>>
Has anyone here tried estrogen Patches? What were the doses you used to reach target levels and what brand did you use?
>>
>>8693212
just use QHI. They're right there
>>
>>8693364
I have ordered from there too, just sent off the indemnity form but it hasn't been processed yet.

QHI takes like 2+ weeks to ship, this site offered 4-7 days. Didn't think I was that impatient but apparently I am!
>>
>>8693375
Is their packaging discrete
>>
>>8693396
yes
it just says "personal items" and feels like small boxes. If you really shake it hard you can kinda hear pill rattle
>>
>>8693396
Yes it comes in one box, not multiple
>>
So HRTgen, I'm still a little lost on the best course of action. My goals is to be slightly-moderately /femgen/ ie smoother skin, less body hair, fat distribution, no tits, KEEP my head hair, dick function etc. Currently on finasteride only.

I was considering the bica + ralox path, but on a moderate dose the people here saying that bica can't inhibit DHT from binding (only test) is concerning.

Would a low dose of cypro acetate only, something like 10mg/d achieve the above goals? Would it inhibit enough T and DHT to at least de-masculinise whilst avoiding the conetits and dick dysfunction?
>>
>>8693396
Package got accidentally picked up by some relatives and they didn't even notice that it contained pills. So it's pretty damn discrete.
Quick shipping too, pretty satisfied with QHI.
>>
>>8693635
I'm new to all this but have just ordered bica and estradiol - I want to full trans not femboy, do I need to worry about DHT?
>>
What's the best time to take spiro/progynova ?
Only tip I heard was "after a meal", but is it better in the morning, afternoon or at night ?
>>
>>8693692
Spiro should be taken with food[1]. The half life of the active metabolites of spiro is about 14 hours[2], so it should be taken at least twice a day (if your daily dose is 200mg/day, take 100mg in the morning and 100mg in the evening). Estradiol has a similar half-life[3], so you should split your dose into morning/evening for that as well.

[1] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3769384
[2] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15947888
[3] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9052581
>>
>>8693815
s-sources and c-citations? what is this?
>>
>>8692598
Halp. I don't want to die
>>
>>8693821
/hrtgen/ is serious business.

>>8693671
50mg bicalutamide is sufficient to block DHT in most people. Bicalutamide needs to be present in about 1000x the concentration of DHT in order to block it[1]. At 50mg/day, the steady-state concentration of bicalutamide is about 8.85 mg/L[2], or ~20000 nmol/L. Total testosterone in men is typically 10-35 nmol/L[3].

[1] Figg W, Chau CH, Small EJ (14 September 2010). Drug Management of Prostate Cancer. Springer Science & Business Media. p. 72.
[2] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15509184
[3] Chapple CR, Steers WD (10 May 2011). Practical Urology: Essential Principles and Practice: Essential Principles and Practice. Springer Science & Business Media. pp. 225-.
>>
>>8693857
I've had 25mg/daily recommended to me to start on. Interesting, thanks. I'll have a read through the sources when I get home tonight.
>>
>>8693815
Only on 100mg Spiro and without a pill splitter so that's screwed for now, but I'll keep that in mind once I increase progynova to 4mg (currently on 2). Thanks a lot!
>>
>>8693903
If they're not film-coated, it's easy to cut tablets with a knife.
>>
Do brand names matter? On united-pharmacies I can get bica as calutide, casodex and procalut. All the same right?
>>
>>8694100
Bicalutamide is bicalutamide. The only difference between brands is the packaging and inactive ingredients.
>>
>>8694169
Thought so, thanks. The stupid thing is I have a medicinal chemistry degree and still feel so retarded lately I had to ask
>>
why the fuck do I pee so much on cypro, I thought that was a spiro thing, I literally wake up to pee at 3am and then 7am every single night
>>
Are there discounts for buying a gallon of injectibles at once or does diy pharma only take scrips?
>>
>>8693635
Cypro in any dose deemed effective at stopping DHT will eventually chemically castrate you.

It has a 40 hour half life and build up in your system.
>>
>>8693857
I might be wrong but I'm sure taking E with bica would also lead to downregulation of T making DHT less of a concern.
But 5-AR is present in hair follicles so it's probably best to inhibit it just in case until your T levels are low. I'm not sure if that occurs on bica while taking E though, doesn't seem like many people use bica with estrogen, just serms
>>
File: 2017-08-08 11.52.46.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-08 11.52.46.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8693568
>>8693396

this is what my QHI package looked like.
>>
>>8694365
hrt shrinks you bladder and makes it more sensitive
>>
I know grapefruit affects finast affectiveness, does is mess with anything else thats used in hrt?
>>
>>8693568
>>8694818
No one appreciated my shitty pun, I'm sad now
>>
>>8695427
...I only now got it. Good job, now go sit in a corner.
>>
>>8694768
You're correct. Taking E will decrease T levels. I'm not sure at what point that happens and don't feel like researching it right now. Best to just get a blood test a month or two in and use that to guide doses. If T is low after a couple months of E+bica, then the bica dose can be lowered or omitted completely.
>>
>>8694818
i thought qhi was in the uk, not germany

>Documents & Items For Personal Use
based qhi
>>
So why is it the TSH test necessary on this? I did one test of thyroid a year ago and the result was 1.98 I don't even know what it means and it was before HRT (just 1 month on HRT)
>>
>>8696540
Estrogen can cause thyroid problems. Cis females are significantly more likely than cis men to have thyroid problems
>>
>>8696637

Would it be a month enough to take the tests then or Should I wait a couple months more?
>>
>>8696669
Well usually you should get a full panel test some time during your first three months
You need to check your liver, thyroid, and pituitary gland for any negative interactions with the medicine
With cypro it is particularly important to check your prolactin as it can cause hyperprolactinemia.
Normally you should be doing a full test every 6 months but I believe in the US they have to pay for that and it's around $1000-$1500 though. Everywhere else in the world should be free though, just go to any GP and ask
>>
I just got prescribed patches and spiro.

The patches are making me really horny and I can't stop making myself cum after going about 6 months no sex. My desire to have a husband is strong as well recently since going from pills to patches.

I am also focused more on cooking and keeping my body fit, almost as if I'm instinctively looking for a mate.

I'm usually serious most of the time, but now I'm fighting an urge for sex with a man.
>>
>>8696756
>tfw slowly the patch shills are winning me over
>>
I've been on finasteride 1mg for 7 month and have seen little improvement. if I move to dutasteride will i see better results. I'd hate for things to get even worse and I don't know what to do. (thinning is everywhere on the top of my scalp, with little recession) I'm also only 20 years old.
also I only browse this board because i am gay, i am not trans, I just need help with hormones
>>
>>8697700
also im thinking of takin 100mg spiro but im worried about losing gains and erectile problems, what are your experience iyh yhtis
>>
>>8697700
Dut will help over fin, but ultimately any regrowth from both those 2 compounds will only be slight and minimal. They're mostly designed to put the brakes on progression and maintain what you have, and they're really good at that.

Really the only treatments I've seen that regrow the entire head of hair are ones that contain significant E doses, ie titty skittles-tier.

The other routines seen here are probably somewhere between the two previously mentioned regimens in terms of hair regrowth efficacy.
>>
if bicalutamide already makes me depressed, will cypro be even worse? my endo is giving me cypro quite soon and i am terrified
>>
>>8685055
Because of those side effects and the potential mental issues of not having a dominant sex hormone I wouldn't recommend taking pure cypro honestly.
>>
is bica less effective at 50mg every other day? would it be better if i split the pills physically and took 25mg daily? should i just go for 50mg daily?
im worried that its not letting my estrogen do its work or sth since my last blood test showed my E level at 60 g/mol
currently at 4mg progynova daily
>>
i'm about to order cypro, i plan on doing 25mg and supplementing b12
how long should i stay on cypro til i move onto e? assuming i can't get blood tests?
>>
Would HRTgen recommend A or B for a femboy:

a) 25mg cypro, 60mg ralox, 2mg E
b) 25mg bica, 60mg (or 30mg) ralox, 1.25mg fin
>>
>>8698045
Stay off ralox. You don't know what other receptors it might interact with because studies on using it for HRT haven't been done. It's not an endogenous hormone like.

Safest method is to titrate spiro and E to T levels of 0-50 and E levels of 150-300.

Start at 100mg spiro and 3mg E and go up until you hit those levels.
>>
Prognova or estrofem?
>>
>>8698024
>not letting my estrogen do its work
This doesn't make any sense. Bicalutamide can only raise estradiol.
>would it be better if i split the pills physically and took 25mg daily?
It doesn't really matter with bicalutamide. It has a 7 day half life, so your bicalutamide levels will be stable regardless of whether you take it daily or every other day.
>should i just go for 50mg daily?
Probably. 50mg/day is the threshold for blocking DHT in typical males. However, you might be fine with a lower dose because you're on estradiol, which lowers testosterone. See >>8693857 and >>8694768.
>60 g/mol
You mean pg/mL?

On second thought, why don't you just post a picture of your blood test? It's better than having us try to guess what it says.

>>8698045
>for a femboy
This is not sufficiently precise. What are your goals? Do you want breasts? Do you want a working dick?

>>8698117
>studies on using it for HRT haven't been done.
Raloxifene has been used for HRT in postmenopausal women.
>not an endogenous hormone
So what? Neither is spironolactone.
>>
>>8697875
I got depressed on cypro but I started taking b12 and within a couple days I was back to normal
>>
>>8698211
Estrofem should be better in theory
Though nobody is sure what's better in practice. I personally had shit results on progynova, I was barely in female ranges on 8mg. Probably had a shitton of estrone too
>>
>>8698028
help pls

when should i start taking my e after how long on 25mg cypro and b12, and at what dosages?

and cypro kills my balls so i should be able to quit taking it eventually right?
>>
>>8694473
>>
>>8698479
probably shouldn't take cypro alone for more than a month or two
>>
Anyone experience head hair growth on hrt? I haven't really lost much hair, I've just had a 'mature hairline' probably since 14, I just turned 21 and I've been on hrt for a few months and haven't noticed any hair changes, should I expect any at all? I have really voluminous hair that covers my male hairline up when it's dry but if it gets wet or pulled back tight I just look horrible
>>
>>8698557
ok, how much estrofem should i take then?
does cypro kill my nuts to the point where i can quit taking it eventually or is that a meme?
>>
>>8698571
I've not been on hrt long but I believe it does kill your nuts, as for the estrofem, I started at 2mg but it wasn't enough after a month so I moved up to 4mg(2mg twice a day) and I've felt great since
>>
>>8698579
>2mg twice a day
when do you take it?
did you take your 2mg a day doses only once when you were only doing 2?
> I believe it does
cool, i hear conflicting reports on that so i keep asking. do you know when its safe to quit taking it by chance? ty
>>
>>8698595
I was taking the 2mg dose only once a day at 8am, now I take 2mg at 8am and 12pm
>do you know when its safe to quit taking it by chance? ty
safe as in no withdrawals? you can just stop taking it any time. safe as in "your balls are dead"? well when I was a month in I had a situation where I couldn't take it for a couple days and I got a pimple and massive libido spike, so you can just test it out see how you feel without it, you probably won't kill your balls in anything under a year though
>>
>>8698045
Based on your two options, I'm guessing you don't want tits, you want a functioning dick, and an orchie. Go with the first one, Cypro+E2+Ralox is the best. Doses don't matter too much, just do regular blood tests and learn to read them, and you'll be safe and happy.
>>8698117
shut the fuck up. You clearly have nothing better to do.
>>
>>8698457
>in theory
Explain?
>>
>>8698567
I've had good steady regrowth on my temples since starting hrt. Although I take a cocktail of 4mg estrofem, 50mg bica, 1mg fin, and .5mg duta. Idk if you have the money for this mix, but for me it's working great at regrowing. The regrowth started within the first month.
>>
>>8698810
I'm on the same e dosage but 50mg of cypro, I'm curious though, why are you using finasteride and dutasteride?
>>
any thai anons here? do you know of any place online that ships from inside the country that have ralox?

before you say qhi, we have strict import customs, most drugs or medication would have high chances it would be considered suspicious, dont really want to deal with that
>>
>tfw 20, about to buy hormones
>doing it now mainly because can't put it off anymore
>2 months ago skin got noticably rougher and facial hair came in in full, can grow a full beard easily now
regret having spent the past 2 years not on hrt now :\ thing's didn't progress the way i expected... i didn't gradually start growing more hair. it amped up around puberty, then stopped and stayed at that level. then 2 months ago it amped up again and now i regret the wasted 2 years where my facial and body hair only grew to a certain limit. ugh.
>>
how long does it take for skin to get softer, anecdotally? I know the op say after a few months, but I want to hear you guys' experiences.
>>
>>8699057
2 weeks
>>
>>8698940
i thought they gave out hrt like candy in thailand.
>>8699048
yeah, it sucks. just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.
>>
>>8699065
>tfw 1 year in and haven't noticed any difference
How can someone tell if they have soft skin? There's not really anyone I can ask to touch my face and tell me
>>
>>8699076
I guess it depends how your skin was before hrt, I had really greasy skin, bad complexion with sporadic pimples, a couple weeks on hrt and everyone was commenting on how great my skin looked, next thing people noticed was my breasts sticking out
>>
>>8698875
I've read one can work for you and maybe the other can't from others. So i just use both to make sure. I have the money to use both so I just do. Harder part will be knowing when to get off them both when I'm satisfied with my results. Might need to switch from bica to cypro at that point. Don't want to have all this regrowth then lose it.
>>
>>8699088
>anon your skin looks great! keep it up!
>anon, you look different lately and I'm not sure why...
>anon, why the fuck do you have breasts
>>
>>8698792
progynova needs to taken oral if not micronised to be metabolised into eostrogen in your liver, which puts strain on it

estrofem can be taken sub lingual or sub buccal so more enters your blood and your liver isn't impacted as much as it doesn't need to be metabolised to be active

if you want to read more about it progynova is estradiol valerate and estrofem/estelle solo is estradiol hemihydrate
>>
>>8699048
20's still a good age to start! don't feel too bad.

I started at 21, pussied out and here I am again a year later with more hair too and just starting again. I reckon I'll either stick it out or kms so wish me luck
>>
>>8699100
lol, that's basically how it was for me, I remember I was playing video games with one of my friends and all of a sudden he reached over and grabbed one my breasts, which I thought I was hiding well, and he asked me why I was taking estrogen(I hadn't told anyone), very awkward
>>
>>8698567
I've had pretty good success. I also microneedle and apply minoxodil. I had about like 40-50% of my temple hair come back within the first 3-4 months and there's still tons of long vellus hair that I'm hoping changes over. It's slowly going.
>>
>>8699076

You mean you've been on HRT during a year and havent gotten any change? Just quit wasting your money.
>>
File: 2017-07-13_23-01-17.png (299KB, 642x523px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-13_23-01-17.png
299KB, 642x523px
for how long does Estrogen remain in your sistem if I need to take a break from HRT?
>>
QUESTION: I wasn't able to get the estrogen to inject for the past two weeks (I'm about 3 months in and my prescription is to inject 20mg once every two weeks), but I just got the estrogen and injected this past Monday (so I was exactly 2 weeks off of it).

My check up is two weeks after this past Monday. Should I inject more to make up from what I missed, or no? I'm just worried that if my doctor sees a random surplus of Estrogen (from the extra I inject) he won't prescribe me a higher dose... lol

I hope this all makes sense @_@
>>
>>8699918
No, don't stack doses.
>>
what should I avoid if I'm on fluoxetine
>>
>>8699068
Other stuff are extremely easy to get but i just cant find ralox
>>
>>8698439
>>8698649
Ideally no tits and still working dick. I know it's a balance and trade off, but the less androgenisation and more feminisation with the above 2 conditions, the better.
>>
>>8700841
keep dreaming
>>
>>8700841
You may still get breasts on SERMs, they reduce breast activity a fair bit but it's not 100%. Their main purpose is just to reduce estrogen's activity enough at the breasts that it doesn't result in cancer.
Plus cis mens goto for getting rid of gyno is usually anastrozole and letrozole seem to be the most used and most effective, and raloxifene and tamoxifen seem to have less success.

If you're going to play around with your hormones at least be sure it's what you want to do first.
>>
So no oen can vouch for minoxidil + finas or dutas + keto shampoo? seen a lot of people on other forums seem to have success with maintenance and some regrowth.
>>
>>8701933
Minoxidil and fina works pretty good.
I can't see keto shampoo being all that great, it seems unlikely that many people are having weird bacterial issues that cause MPB.
>>
>>8699820
Seems the half life varies depending on how its taken

Oral: 13–20 hours
Sublingual: 8–18 hours
Topical (gel): 36.5 hours
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 269x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 269x407px
MTF, 18. I'm planning to go to the Mazzoni Centre in Philadelphia for HRT. It is an informed consent sort of clinic, and I was wondering since I'm skipping the middlemen (therapist, doctor, and maybe endo), what should I do to supplement these services?

My decision to preform informed consent is to get started as young as possible. I don't want to be hideous, otherwise I'll become an heroine. I plan to get my blood work done in order to check my hormonal levels, and I will tell my doctor about it sometime after starting, but do I need a therapist? I can't really afford one, and I'm certain that I am trans, but I've never undertaken anything like this. I'm unsure of how it will mentally affect me.
Thank you for any help!!
>>
>>8702107
>I'm skipping the middlemen (therapist, doctor, and maybe endo)
That's not true. You'll see a doctor at the clinic, likely someone with a background in endocrinology.
>do I need a therapist?
Only if you think you need one.
>>
Took my first dose of hormones today. Yay
>>
>>8699745
My levels are fine and I've had all the other changes (because they're not exactly subtle), but I don't know if my skin is "soft" or not. I don't know if its changed because I'm not good at noticing gradual changes like that
People just tell me I have "fine skin", though I've always been told that
"soft skin" sounds really awkward in my language and I doubt anyone would ever use it to describe it also
>>
>>8699162
>>8699068
i might just kms too :( idk
can someone please help with cypro and estrofem? QHI's out of estro so i can't buy it rn but i'm getting cypro.
when am i supposed to take the e and what dosages?
>>
>>8701998
just a day ehh, 'Im off for ~5 days
>>
>>8703455
estrogen is less regulated since many women take it, could you buy it locally? maybe some female friends can buy it for you
>>
>>8703455
estelle solo instead? it's the same thing, and cheaper
>>
How safe is it to not take estrogen and antiandrogen for 3-4 weeks in order to regain sperm production and get some of that stuff frozen up?
>>
>>8703920
both safe and common
>>
>>8703926
Thank you
>>
>>8680997
A question about the OP pic:
It says there is an anti-androgen, "Bicalutamide", that will maintain sex drive, and so on. Does that include that it won't atrophy your genitalia? If so, why isn't that always the preferable substance to use?
I want to be more satisfying to have sex with with my bf again and be able to cum quicker again, but I also want to be a woman. Problematic
Also I have <1nanogram of test in my blood atm and I wonder if that low an amount is actually bad, because non-tranny women usually have some test.
>>
>>8703980
It's hard to test for. You'll have high T levels in your blood tests because bica just blocks the t, keeping in the blood stream. It's also more expensive.
At least that's my understanding.
>>
>>8703980
You'll still have some sexual dysfunction due to estrogen.
Plus bica does cause some erectile dysfunction occasionally.
I think it is grossly exaggerated that simply taking bica instead of other AAs is somehow completely side effect free and you become the ultimate femboy or whatever.

Also yes, you should have female range T otherwise you'll get symptoms like low T in women
>>
>>8704192
How do I get into the female T range though?
Lower the amount of Cypro that I take?
>>
>>8704255
Yes
Estrogen by itself reduces T, you don't have to worry so much about keeping high doses of AAs. The sooner you can reduce dosages or get off them the better.
>>
>>8702814
I too started recently, I hope everything goes great for us.
>>
My skin became really clear after just a week on hrt but I'm approaching 1.5 months and today my cheeks and near my mouth where I'd recently(within the last year) experienced beard growth look kind of irritated, are the follicles getting irritated because they're reverting back to vellus or something? Or maybe I'm just wishing a bit too much and it's just a bad shave. Anyone else have this happen?
>>
>>8704817
Just reached week 1, so that's three of us. Good luck!
>>
Does anyone here that uses microneedles know what MM to use for relatively new stretch marks? New crease on along belly button :(
>>
should i take 50mg of cypro or 100? how much more effective would 100 be? i'm low on money so i want to know if taking 100 would be a waste
>>
You /hrt/gen

I drew the last dose from my estrogen vial and it wasn't enough, tossed the needle put a new one on and used the new vial to get the last of my dosage. Is this ok or did I just fuck up the whole vial or contaminate it?

I should really have asked before doing it but I had to leave right away for work. Asking during my break.

Used a fresh needle to inject as well, tried to keep everything clean.
>>
is there any reason to use ralox instead of e2 if ive been taking it for 3 years already
>>
>>8704817
>>8704954
Good luck <3.
>>
>>8705086
100 is overkill, 50 may even be too much.
>>
File: 1392162168298.jpg (33KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1392162168298.jpg
33KB, 433x380px
After 8 months my doctor finally changed my spiro for cipro. What should I expect?
>>
>>8705086
Holy shit that's a BIG NO

Cypro is the real AA and, tbqh, many people start at 25mg because it's effective unless you're really big and fat. DON'T DO 100mg. You can even start at 25mg and do blood tests to see if it's effective. But 50mg is the maximum starting dose for mtfs.
>>
>>8705334
Effectiveness, not having to go to the bathroom after every cup of water you drink and chemical castration.

Make sure he's testing your prolactin levels and you're 1000% better.
>>
>>8705513
i dont know about that.
Cypro still shrinks your bladder and i have to use the bathroom about an hour after i drink anything, espically caffene
>>
How long before gyno?
>>
>>8706190
I got mine in like a week when I was on 2mg daily.
>>
>>8699153
As an adjunct, liver processing seems to be what causes high estrone as well, oral progynova is almost guaranteed to produce too much whereas sl/buccal estrogen is more like a 25-33% chance.
>>
>>8699153
estradiol valerate, cypionate, or any other ester prodrug version of estradiol is not predominantly metabolized by the liver. There should be no strain whatsoever on your liver, they're harmless prodrugs of estradiol.
If it even makes it to your liver unmetabolized then you would have some very serious diseases causing esterase deficiency.

Normally though esterases are present all throughout your body, it should be metabolized in your stomach primarily and whatever is left will be metabolized in your blood. Very little will be metabolized in your liver.
>>
>>8680997
So I've seen HRT timelines before and they show results after something like 6 months.

But for me, 1 month spiro my nipples got larger.
2nd week of estrogen after the spiro and my body fat is starting to redistribute (managed to gain weight on on my thighs/butt and my chest???) and I've lost something close to 15 pounds in muscle.
And my skin already feels like buttah

Is this normal.
Do I have godtier genetics.
What's going on
Help
>>
>>8706217
>tfw been on for 2 weeks and not even sentive nips yet
what am i doing wrong
>>
>>8706164
I couldn't find anything about cypro effects on the bladder on google, can you direct me to any studies? I'm interested because i'm on cypro but don't feel like anything changed at all...
>>
>>8706415
idk i just heard it from someone here and oviously feel the effects. maybe qui fucked up and gave me grannys dieretics aka spiro
>>
File: real shit shaq.jpg (15KB, 248x230px) Image search: [Google]
real shit shaq.jpg
15KB, 248x230px
So I started HRT a little over 4 months ago. When I first started I could not lose weight at all, like the scale just would not move no matter how hard I tried. So I just stopped giving a fuck and eating whatever because I was kind of depressed still. I weighed myself a week ago and I'm down 30 fucking pounds, and I restarted dieting/exercise a few days before that. I weighed myself today and I've lost 5 pounds in like 5 days. Is it possible for HRT to make you lose weight like crazy?
>>
>>8706444
I don't think it's possible for your bladder to shrink via drug causes.
I've heard of it shrinking due to certain diseases and excessive catheter usage though since the muscle tissue atrophies.
>>
>>8706475
Maybe you have hyperthyroidism. Estrogen can sometimes cause thyroid issues in certain people prone to it.
Testosterone actually protects your thyroid which is why cis men are less likely to have thyroid problems compared to cis women.
>>
>>8706499
Oh, that's interesting. I just looked up hyperthyroidism... I have insomnia and I'm very sensitive to heat. Part of me wants to just deal with it if it means losing a fuck ton of weight, if it really is hyperthyroidism.
>>
>>8706444
This >>8706485 , actually maybe it's possible for the bladder to shrink under certain drug effects but i really don't think cypro can cause it. Maybe you're just drinking more liquids after starting hrt.

But i may be wrong. Nice trips tho.
>>
>>8706536
nah, i drank like a fish before and after. I drink more enegry drinks because i need the b12
>>
File: 1500700870901.jpg (20KB, 282x298px) Image search: [Google]
1500700870901.jpg
20KB, 282x298px
>>8680997
>I've been here since 011 and didn't start yet :')
Holy shit are you me? I still have the Homura template saved somewhere.

If i don't start hrt i'll go to college and get a degree in pharmacy or study to be an endocrinologist.
>>
>>8706553
i came here after i started lol. Before i just annoyed everyone and samefagged on femgen
>>
Don't do it. HRT ruined my fucking life. I hate myself and I want to die. I wish I were a normal, natural person again. I wish I didn't have to go to the damn doctor all the time, get blood draws, pay unnecessary medical bills, fight with health insurance, live alone, avoid swimming. It's hell. Don't do it.
>>
>>8706576
Omg i did the same when i discovered femgen...

>>8706616
>I hate myself and I want to die
>I wish I were a normal, natural person
>Live alone, avoid swimming
That's exactly me pre hrt... god... minus the medical bills (until i fuck up my liver by drinking)

But why don't you stop it then?
>>
>touch nipples
>get boner
is that supposed to happen
>>
>>8706779
it's the only way I can get an erection now so yes.
>>
File: IMG_7717.jpg (1MB, 2420x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7717.jpg
1MB, 2420x2448px
>>8698439
low e, and high T ;-;
and yeah i meant pg/mL
im paranoid that the bica isnt doing anything, jeez. should i just raise my E and relax?
>>
>>8707020
High T on bica is normal, as it doesn't bind. So it stacks up. You should keep raising E till levels are female. Don't panic, this is why you get blood tests. Just raise that E and relax
>>
>>8707126
thank u <3
>>
Is it possible for bica + ralox to have mental effects, like normal hrt?
>>
>>8707020
Your estradiol levels are a little low, but your testosterone is right where I would expect it to be on bicalutamide (the high end of the male range).
>>
>>8707847
Raloxifene has similar effects as estradiol on NMDA and AMPA receptors in rat brains: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11744083/
>>
>>8706475
I used to be around 175-176 pounds but I just weighed myself, been on hrt for a month, I weigh 169
>>
So, can you split film coated tablets? I didn't think of this but I've already ordered casodex 150mg, and I was going to split into quarters to take daily. Will exposing the inside and breaking the film fuck it up?
>>
>>8680997
>endo ups my spiro to 400 daily and 6 mg estra daily
W-we woman now?
>>
>>8708118
You meant a generic bicalutamide right? You didn't buy actual Casodex?
Where did you find the 150mg pills? Used to get mine off asset but they got fucked
>>
>>8708194
>>8708189
Actual Casodex, bought them off unitedpharmacies-md.uk and it worked out cheaper from there if i was taking 37.5mg (1/4) of a 150mg tablet a day rather than the other ones on there i think
I have just looked on QHI and generic is cheaper on there though... will go for that next time
>Calutide isn't film coated and it works fine
Thanks
>>
>>8708203
>Calutide isn't film coated and it works fine
I was actually wrong about that. Sorry.
>>
File: wut.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
Can anyone give me some advice please?
I got a new doctor who's chill af and he's giving me pretty much any dose of cypro or estra I ask for if I let them take blood tests on a regular basis.
I'm on 20mg androcur and 2mg estrifam daily plus an injection of 80mg estradurin once a month right now.
How high can I go for the best results and without killing myself?
>>
>>8708215
you should probably be on 50mg cypro, I don't know how big you are but I tried 25mg and it didn't work fully
>>
>>8708206
No worries. I found a site that sells it that says it may be split so I think I'm good

https://www.canadadrugs.com/products/casodex/50mg
>>
>>8708224
I'm 5'6 which I feel is pretty big so I should definitely take more cypro if it's depending on your height.
How high should I go with the estra?
And should I increase the dosage of the daily pills or the monthly injections?
>>
>>8708231
5'6 is not pretty big and your height will not be affected by lack of test, and even if it was any aa method would do it
>>
Is it best to wait a while before starting progesterone? Do you cycle it or do it continuously? Want to use it for breast growth and better hair/skin/nails
>>
>>8708231
>I'm 5'6 which I feel is pretty big
Fuck youuuuu
>>
>>8708231
>I'm 5'6 which I feel is pretty big
literally average height
>>
>>8708231
I'm 5'7, 22bmi and sometimes i feel like 25mg cypro may be too much, i haven't done blood tests yet but my balls have shrunk, and my libido is totally gone (plus depression, looking into b12 vitamins because holy shit...)

I think it's more about the weight but you should be ok, just do blood tests asap.
>>
>>8680997
How long should I expect to stay on progesterone after I start it?
>>
I just started I'm taking 1mg estrofem 1 in the morning and one at night.

I have 25mg Spiro but I heard it fucks up breast growth, is it really bad for breast growth? should I stop and buy Cypro?
>>
>6 foot 7 but with nice curves (40-32-42)
>naturally have gyno already
>25
Should I give up on HRT before I even begin? I think I'll always be an ugly freak because of my height
>>
>>8709307
6ft7, the fuck are you, a giant?
>>
>>8709346
yes
>>
>>8709444
Thats fucking kawaii
>>
how much more effective is 200mg spiro compared to 100mg?
i switched from 100mg spiro to 25mg cypro but I can't find more cypro now. feelsbad. it was awesome.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.