[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 043: HRT made me suck my bestfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 31

File: Guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY
>>
File: 20170729_140559.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_140559.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
How is everyone's day?

Just vaping myseld into oblivion.

Broken toe is looking better.

>someone cut my disgusting feet off. My legs and butt are nice for a chunky girl but my feet just ruin it
>>
>>8656758
Feet look fine to me. Sucks about the toe though.
>>
File: 20170730_111432.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_111432.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>8656777
It's mu fault, threw a kick wrong and didn't get the pad of my foot forward and my toes up in time. Was under a lot of pressure at the time because this Rottweiler came out of literally no where, no warning snarl, while I was in a yelling match with a dude who hadn't had any dogs last week.

Startled the fuck out of me.

That scuffle is why my forehead is scratched too.
>>
>>8656719
>HRT made me suck my bestfriend's dick Edition :)
> :)
I wish... i wish ;(
>>
>>8656719
So I just start HRT about 12 days ago, I have been taking Estradiol by melting it under my tongue, but my mouth salivates to fucking much and I'm sure I swallow some of the powder.....My question is that it still goes through my body and affects me the same way as if I were to just swallow the pill if I swallow some of the powder right? I'm sure most of it gets dissolved under my tongue though....
>>
I've been on estrofem(2mg)/cypro(50mg) for 2 months, for the last month I've been getting really bad panic attacks, it's not really new to me because I have an anxiety disorder but I had it under control pretty well before starting HRT. I used to be pretty frightened to drive a car or go out in public but now I feel absolutely terrified, I hop in my car and my legs get weak and my stomach drops, it's horrible. Should I cut my aa dosage or up my estrogen or maybe switch to progynova for more stable hormone levels?
>>
>>8656758

I learn today LSD is too expensive to get it in my city and I don't like weed
>>
>>8656971
Its fine if you swallow some, it just travels through your digestive system first before diffusing into your blood stream, no different to just swallowing the pill.

You should find as you get used to sublingual, your tounge will start to have less saliva under it eventually, and it becomes much easier to ensure it disolves where it should.
>>
>>8657177
I would say up your estrogen to 4 mg first to see how you feel. Estrogen acts very fast in your system, so it is easy to adjust and see how you respond to dose changes within days.

If you lower cypro it could take a few weeks to feel any difference. Also 2mg of e is pretty low, whereas 50mg of cypro is average
>>
>>8656971
If there's some powder left after about 20-30mins in your mouth it's likely just fillers and packers so it's fine to swallow. It'll still absorb through your stomach it just has less bioavailability
>>
I'm a pre-hrt femboy, but i've been taking finasteride for the past two months to stop MPB.

I didn't drink anything since i've started finasteride, but some friends want to go out tonight: Is it bad to drink (A LOT) while on finasteride? Liver damage is "ok" because i'll only do it today, but some people told me alcohol can inhibit finasteride effect and I can't risk this.
>>
>>8657530
Nah, once in a while does nothing.
>>
>>8656812
Cute
>>
File: 20170730_155424.jpg (2MB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_155424.jpg
2MB, 1458x2592px
>>8656719
Hello /lgbt/ i had a bad reaction to spironolactone a month ago and my doctor changed my hrt regime to 8mg of estrodiol and 5mg of finasteride everyday, will I be able to continue my transition while on this?

(p.s picture is me at the moment)
>>
>>8657709
No, finasteride isn't an antiandrogen.
>>
>>8657709
get switched to cypro and injections
>>
>>8656719
Whats the dosage for duta? i thought it was .1mg, but forums have high dosages. On cypro/estrofem.
>>
How do you get the courage to tell your GP you want to transition and get HRT?

I am probably too old, 26 year olds.
>>
>>8657844
seduce them first
>>
Is there a big difference between Prog and Estrofem?

Last I checked Estrofem was out of stock on QHI and was much more expensive anyway.
>>
I want to start wearing bra and girls underwear
how can i know which to wear?

pic unrelatered
>>
>>8658305
reddit.com/r/Abrathatfits

and measure your hips then look at a size chart for panties. Go with anything offering enough penis space like shorts and hipsters. And make sure it's tight
>>
what happens if you partially suppress T by taking small doses of spiro alone for a while? spikes and drops? hair loss?
I've asked the same about estrogen. still attempting to find a way to lower T without dropping to female levels and replacing with E.
>>
Am I going to be able to hide my tits forever? Surely a sports bra/binder and then a sweatshirt is unbeatable.
>>
How long does it take until your natural T production gets "ruined?" Is it possible to take a huge dose of something at once to stop/slow it completely?
>>
>>8658589
You don't want to bind for long, it will damage your development
>>
I'm really looking forward to starting HRT even if I am getting old now, at 26 and 6ft.
I don't have any illusions that I'll be cute but at least I want to try.
>>
>>8658606
that ones good to know. loose sweatshirt and no hugs!
>>
>>8658603
Depends on which drugs you're taking.
Cypro quickly kills off testicular function. You'll probably be down to taking 12.5mg/day after about 1 to 2 years and you can generally forego antiandrogens entirely after about 2-4 years.

With spiro and bica your testicular function doesn't really suffer very much. You're only getting atrophy that E provides since otherwise bica/spiro don't touch your testes. Most people say attempting to reduce spiro dosages over time is pretty tough and you'll probably need 4+ years before you can even halve your dosage. Which in that length of time you might as well look into getting an orchi.
>>
>>8658535
You generally can't have competing hormones for an extended length of time.
You could take E and not have your T drop to female range, you'd essentially be a high estrogen male at that point. You wouldn't see as nice as effects or extreme feminization. You also wouldn't develop proper breasts as you'd just end up with saggy gyno most likely.
Over time having high estrogen inevitably will downregulate T production and you may end up at female range T regardless. In men with high estrogen they usually inevitably go sterile and over time their T levels will drop more and more as testicular atrophy kicks in. But obviously not many men get that far as they get treated for it.

I don't believe low-dosing spiro would do much. I don't believe the response is quite linear so low dosages just don't do very much at all. You could always try it I suppose, but I don't think it will do much. You'd probably just end up low T and get gyno and wouldn't have much feminization.
>>
>>8658479
could you post a picture? I have no idea what you mean
I wear boxers, mostly small ones but i still have some that are too masculine and makes me feel wear
>>
>>8658716
Find seamless boyshorts, they're pretty comfy and can hold your junk pretty good.
>>
>>8658663
so cypro is way better than spiro?
>>
>>8658735
Most of the time, yes.
It has higher risk for liver issues near the start as you use 50mg initially typically and then slowly work down to 12.5mg.

But in terms of long-term health it's probably better. You reduce dosages quicker and once at 12.5mg that's a pretty tiny dose. In the studies which said cypro had potential for liver toxicity they were using 200-300mg/day which is the standard dosage for prostate cancer. Considering after a year or two you're at a fraction of that dosage I'd say it's pretty safe.
Spiro isn't completely devoid of liver and kidney effects either though, and given that you can't really reduce dosage very fast over time the only thing you have to save you is an orchi.
>>
>>8656758
If im not actually trans will hrt give me actual gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8657842
.5mg of dutas is standard for mpb
>>
>>8657709
Finasteride will only reduce dht, in fact it will also up your testosterone levels because some testosterone arent converting to dht, i think the up in your estrogen will cause your testes to stop produce T, in my opinion you should stay at least in a very small dosage spiro, like 2x25mg/day or switch to 12.5mg of cypro that would be as powerful as 150mg spiro
>>
>>8657844
Just ask them for a referral to a psychiatrist for gender issues
>>
>>8659436
Most of the mental effects are just subconscious alterations. The majority of the effects that people say it has are most likely placebo.
It will alter things like your visuospatial processing and memory among a few other things. Also you find you cry a bit more.

As far as getting dysphoria you might if you freakout about getting boobs and stuff. Really depends how you'd feel about the bodily changes. But HRT doesn't necessarily give dysphoria. In many studies men with prostate cancer have done everything from cypro, cypro+estrogen, bica, bica+ralox, bica+estrogen, etc. and generally the biggest issue is the gyno. Other than that they don't seem to experience dysphoria like what transsexuals describe it.
>>
>>8657709
Youre cute as fuck
>>
>>8659448
I only ask because I've always wanted to be a girl, and I have been uncomfortable with my body and being masculine throughout my life. but I dont seem to have the constant self hate everytime I look in the mirror that many trans people describe. I have not seen a psychologist due to the fact that I still live with my parents so I have decided its better to take hrt than wait and risk becoming a hon.
>>
>>8659477
I don't think HRT would cause dysphoria. If it did then people that are stuck in boymode on HRT would no longer have dysphoria, but often all it does is simply relieve it a bit.
The only thing that would cause you dysphoria is maybe completely transitioning and socially presenting as a female.

HRT would cause changes that cis men probably wouldn't like but it's not quite like dysphoria because they are still socially men. It would be more similar to BDD.
>>
First follow up appointment (3 months after initial perscription) is in 9 days, prescription runs out in 7.
Should I skip 2 days so I don't screw up the blood tests or no? Or should I call and ask for a renewal?
Also I want my dosages upped (currently 50mg spiro a day and 2mg estradiol 2x a day) tips on what to say?
>>
>>8659926
Why do you want your dosages upped, exactly? If your hormone levels are in the right range all upping the dosages will do is increase the risks and side effects. But these are really things to discuss with your doctor, not /lgbt/.
>>
I have been on HRT for 6 months, I realized that this wasn't me and have been peer pressured into this.

The breast development I have, will that disappear or will I need pills/surgery for it?
>>
>>8660075
the latter

you can get away with a measure of gyne as a guy though
>>
>>8660075
Raloxifene and tamoxifen can reverse some gynecomastia. Ask about it on >>>/fit/.
>>
File: 1458499500273.jpg (242KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1458499500273.jpg
242KB, 1024x759px
Is there any cheaper high dose or longer lasting estrogen than estrofem? I find myself taking 2mg of estrofem every 4-5 hours so that I don't get terrible low e symptoms, I'm at 8mg a day on my 2nd month of hrt and I'll run out of estrofem way before I had scheduled at this rate, am I screwed, I don't have the money to pay for 4 boxes of 2mg estrofem per month and the symptoms of taking less are debilitating.
>>
any really terrible side effects of taking low dose spiro by it self for femboys during early puberty? will you still develop properly?
>>
>>8656812

Jesus at least get rid of that stubble. It's like you've just given up on trying to pass.

Hons give us all a bad name.
>>
>>8657709

Shame hormones don't change bone structure, right?

>>8659469

Lol
>>
Can you take AAs sublingually to reduce their effect on your liver? Why not?
>>
>>8660306
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>8659477
I'm in the exact same position. I wish you luck, anon
>>
>>8660204
progynova is typically cheaper, but a little less efficitve, efpically on breasts. You also cannot use it sublingually. Maybe use both, 2mg estrofem, and 6mg progynove
>>
>>8660306
Hormones actually do change bone structure. Your skeletal structure never stops changing and it's largely controlled by sex hormones and growth hormones
>>
where to even get injectable estrogen in the uk?
why is the nhs so shit
>>
Is there some way to keep estrogen patches on? I noticed that by the end of the week it wants to fold in on itself and the adhesive wasn't to wear off. I asked my pharmacist if there was something and they told me about some tape that was sold at Walgreens (where the pharmacy is located). I decided to try it and got the waterproof one so I could shower with it. It's fairly better than some bullshit from Dollar Tree, but I don't think I know how to wrap it securely.

Do you advise that I play with my nipples? Because they are sensitive and I am afraid that if I started playing with them it might harm something.
>>
File: 46eaa244.jpg (176KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
46eaa244.jpg
176KB, 720x720px
After how many months should one definitely begin to fail boymode?

After How many months of not failing boymode should one give up?
>>
How many of you are staying on 4mg estrodial? Is that typical?
>>
>>8661911
>Do you advise that I play with my nipples?
Anime mimics life in this instance. They actually will grow larger the more you mess with them, but they may get too uncomfortable until they fill out.
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2013/jul/29/german-soldiers-develop-enlarged-breasts
>>
>>8662117
so if i just jiggle my tits for an hour a day they will get bigger?
>>
>>8662030
48 months
>>
Does anyone know if it's safe to take kratom and 50mg of cyproterone at the same time? I finally got my shit from QHI and I'm planning on starting cypro by itself so that I don't fuck over my doctors plans too much, but I also want to take kratom today, will I be safe?
>>
>>8662173
don't do drugs while on hrt. DEFINITELY don't do drugs while on illegitimate hrt
>>
>>8662295
There are drugs that you can safely do on HRT, like drugs that don't have physical safety risks in the first place. But, that's why I was checking if anyone knew how bad kratom is on the liver when combined with cypro.
>>
Just don't do drugs. Holy cow, did you guys not pay attention during those pep rallies?
>>
>>8662345
>>
>>8662357
This, but unironically.
>>
>>8662369
Why?
>>
>>8662377
I'm not that anon but I've seen plenty of trannies in discords have drug problems, don't go down that route.
>>
>>8662377
>why should I not take drugs
based 4chan
>>
>>8662388
this so much
literilly every tranny ive met is depressed and uses drugs to make it worse
>>
What does HST mean?
>>
I used to smoke weed every day for the last 6 years to treat my depression, stopped 3 months into hrt and tried to kill myself 2 months later, since then things have just gotten worse and worse for me.

Now im still just as depressed, and gonna go to a psychiatrist so i can get antidepressants, which are probably gonna be more harmful to my body than weed ever was. My therapist even recommended I start smoking weed again. The only reason i dont is because im gonna need the mental clarity to get my life together.

Drugs are fine if you use them correctly. They cant make you happy but they can distract you enough that you wont kill yourself. Dont listen to these susan's place "hrt is dangerous" hons and get some real advice
>>
>>8662656
Don't worry about that, I'm well aware that you can get caught in addiction, but you can also use drugs responsibly. I limit my consumption to a safe amount, and am well aware of what is dangerous for me, which is why I quit nicotine before I start HRT. I'm just asking in case someone knows if a substance that is processed by the liver(kratom) is light enough to take with cyproterone, which is also processed by the liver.
>>
I am right on the edge of taking AA's or not. the only thing left I want to know is whether or not spiro can cause hair loss in any way. like in the initial drop of T, or due to dht spikes on low doses or whatever, how common is it to thin your hair?
>>
>>8662764
Spiro is a weak AA for hons. It wont cause hairloss but it isn't very powerful. Cyproterone acetate is the only real AA of choice.
>>
>>8662055
18 year old, 5'6", 116 lbs
4mg was enough to get me to female levels
>>
>>8662780
hons or those unfortunate enough to be stuck in burger land.
>>
>>8662780
I realize it's frowned upon here, but I mostly intend to just stay more androgynous.
I could be a twinkhon at best with my genetics. I want to lower T and avoid some bulking up all that I can without causing gyno. being more feminine than masculine is a part of my identity I don't want to lose with age. ever since I can remember I was happier acting girly. felt gross and uncomfortable doing guy stuff but I learned to keep it under wraps and hidden, it was always there.
being slightly effeminate / enby / whatever is enough for me. I don't want to feel like I gave up and did nothing about it because I didn't manage to avoid puberty fucking me. I'm 21 rn my body is girly still but my face is germanic and can't pass realistically.
gonna try a low dose of spiro, once in the morning and once before sleeping.
may get on and off of it at some point so T spikes worry me a lot though.
>>
>>8662880
Americans can order cypro from QHI.
>>
>>8662764
AAs without any form of hormones can cause hair loss. That's why menopausal women have generalized thinning of their hair.
If you're worried about MPB specifically though, no it won't cause that. But AAs will cause hair loss in the absence of hormones, it just doesn't follow a pattern like male pattern baldness which follows the Norwood pattern.
>>
>>8662952
and most doctors will let you take it
>>
>>8662974
That's because the FDA only won't approve it because the standard dosage is 200-300mg/day which is absurdly high for trans usage. But as far as the FDA is concerned its usage by transsexuals is off-label usage and isn't considered in the approval process.
>>
>>8662956
is it the same deal with low doses of spiro? i.e. T is still dominant but slightly suppressed.
I'm aware the effects of feminizing will be minimal but I'm going to consider every possibility for this rather than give up.
>>
>>8662986
I've heard of a few people doing that but I've also heard it's pretty useless lol
Also AAs don't really feminize a ton. Estrogen is what is mainly responsible for hair regrowth, better skin, fat relocation, etc.
You can take a look at this study about what estrogen does to skin: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11705091
Taking AAs on their own might give some of that like what it does for eunuch's but it's not quite the same. You'll get weird gyno cause your boobs won't grow right and everything else will be a lot slower or less effects than full HRT. Most of the effects on your body are just what the residual estrogen is doing, but you'll have lower E due to having lower T so you won't get that great of effects. Eunuch's might live longer but they still have a lot of health problems.

Even taking stuff like phytoestrogens is probably better than AAs by themselves. At least if you use strong enough extracts of them you'll see some of the beneficial effects on your skin and hair because they're at least exerting estrogenic effects. But you'd still need to alter your diet to lower your intake of things like saturated fats and increase your intake of polyunsaturated fats to see the largest benefit. Probably also use things like finasteride.
Mainly it's DHT that will cause your body to age terribly as a man. It's what really messes with men's skin and hair. Altering your diet can sometimes help quite a bit in correcting how much T gets converted to DHT over the long term.
>>
File: 1501418069862.jpg (15KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
1501418069862.jpg
15KB, 318x325px
Is it worth to start hrt while skinnyfat? I've been losing weight but i'm 18 now and the clock is ticking, it will be way harder to lose weight while on E as, for now ,i'm just on a healthy diet + intermittent fasting.

I work during the whole day, college at night and always tired, i'm having problems to start exercising
>>
>>8663035
I never noticed it being that much more difficult to lose weight. Mostly depends on your diet and exercise. It's all calories in, calories out.
If HRT is generating energy you should probably raise some awareness about it, I'm sure someone would like to profit off it lol
>>
>>8660219
>will you still develop properly?
Sort of. You will likely end up abnormally tall if you start antiandrogens in early puberty without taking estrogen. Testosterone and estrogen are responsible for fusing the growth plates.
>>
>>8662173
Don't be retarded. Wean yourself off kratom first, then start cypro.
>>
>>8663053
I don't take it everyday, so I don't have any withdrawal symptoms. I was just wondering if I can take it for recreational purposes.
>>
>>8663166
Yes, bicalutamide and raloxifene both raise estrogen levels.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you have to worry about tits if you're taking raloxifene, even if your estradiol levels are high. Raloxifene is used as a precautionary measure to prevent breast cancer in high-risk pre-menopausal women. It wouldn't make sense to do that if raloxifene was unable to block the estrogen receptor in breast tissue.
>>
File: 1452221738069.jpg (45KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1452221738069.jpg
45KB, 448x448px
>get out of the shower
>all i can do is stare in the mirror at my shoulders and think about how wide they are compared to my hips
fuck my life
i want to start but im going to be so fucked if i do
>>
>>8663026
I've already started dieting. probably still getting too many carbs but I've cut out all red meats and got much more protein. also I take fish oil. only thing with high T would be olive oil which I still use instead of butter for "good fat" but I'm not sure what else I can do as far as dieting goes.
I'd take advantage of any method for reducing T or DHT even a little.
are there any phytoestrogens that seem like a good idea? I see a lot of mixed stuff about them.
still considering trying estrogen alone, or low dose spiro alone. basically I just want enby hrt that isn't the standard cycling of full hrt in the effort of avoiding tits.
>>
>>8663166
>>8663239
Actually, I was mistaken. Raloxifene is not used for breast cancer prevention in high-risk pre-menopausal women, only tamoxifen. (Both are used for breast cancer prevention in post-menopausal women.)

In [1], there was a small clinical trial (N=27) of raloxifene on pre-menopausal women. They found that raloxifene does not change breast density as measured by a mammogram, but decreases breast density as measured by MRI. In the discussion section of the paper, they attributed this inconsistency to a small sample size and argued that MRI was the more reliable measure.

Putting this back in context: I was wrong about raloxifene being used on pre-menopausal women, but I believe I'm still correct that it would prevent breast growth even in the presence of estradiol.

[1] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2586886/
>>
if im on 75mg Cypro and 2mg Progynova a day should i avoid taking ibuprofen because all that will hurt my liver
>>
>>8663283
You'll always get tits if you go too low with T or have enough estrogen to exert noticeable effects.
But things like flax lignans and soy/red clover isoflavones are pretty healthy to use and help a lot of people with skin issues and can reverse MPB in high enough dosages. It is possible in high enough dosages to use them with AAs to avoid menopause like effects as well.

You could always look into bica+serms if you don't mind the fact that it's not well researched. You can't use serms longterm though, both ralox and tam have blackbox warnings that they cause early death in menopausal women so at some point in your life you would have to switch to normal hrt anyway.
>>
>>8663263
Ugh, same. No matter how skinny I get, my shoulders will always be wide. Hell, I bet being thinner just exaggerates my broad shoulders
>>
>>8663444
>i bet
it fucking does. really nothing you can do anyway inless you get godtier fat placement under female hormones
>>
File: 1501651408391.png (83KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1501651408391.png
83KB, 1440x2560px
>>8663460
Yeah, I figured. I look pretty freakish in a tight apron with my current body. fuck.
>>
>>8663444
iktf
im super skinny and although my hips come out a bit my shoulders are still wider, maybe if i start it'll help my hips out but theres still a chance it wont and its putting me off from doing it
>>
My hips are 38 inches. You jelly? Still killing myself desu.
>>
>>8663026
Phytoestrogen better than androcur ? Fuck off
>>
>>8663660
Yes taking cypro without any hormones just makes you into a menopausal woman. Why would you intentionally lower your health?
It's only useful to stall masculinization in certain circumstances but there's a ton of negative consequences to not having sex hormones.
That person wasn't planning on transitioning so yes phytoestrogens would be the better long term effects
>>
>>8663592
>My hips are 38 inches
same, my shoulders are yuge though
>>
I'm 22 male right now, is it too late to start hrt?
>>
File: IMG_20170802_161958_01.jpg (1MB, 4598x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_161958_01.jpg
1MB, 4598x990px
Yayaya just switched to triptorelin and estradot patches and these are my levels! Previously I was on cypro and progynova, my E was shit on pills. Now it's real good
>>
I've been on spiro and E for a year and 10 months ago I stopped being able to ejaculate. How do I bring back my ability to properly cum?
>>
Anyone know anything about 5-alpha reductase inhibitors?

A friend said they're an effective anti-androgen that maintains your sex functionality like bica but is safer than bica?
>>
>>8664752
I was thinking about switching to patches, are they a hassle to keep on? How many patches do you use per week and at what dose?
>>
>>8664869
i use two 100mcg patches that i change 2 times per week. i put medical silicone tape over them so they wont collect lint or come off and they stay on perfectly good. everyone always says patches are hon tier but my levels have never been better
>>
>>8664852
You don't. It's the first thing to go, and it's permanent.
>>
hi friends

going to get to talk to gender doctor lady about the titty skittles in a lil over a week, will be my first meeting about it, tho ive discussed it with my gp/psych

how long should i expect to wait to start hrt
>>
>>8664931

This simply isn't true. It comes back in many people, in other cases doesn't go at all, for some switching to a different hormone will do it, for others its dietary. There's a lot going on here
>>
>>8664752
i have to self med with pills because they refuse to up my patches dosage when my E levels are half of yours
fuck this shit country
>>
>>8664958
Which country?
>>
>>8665028
swedistan, that anon and me are on the exact same regimen but my E levels are half of hers
yet they refused to up my dosage despite my levels being low
>>
>>8664864
finasteride/dutasteride are NOT antiandrogens. They will do nothing to your testosterone.
>>
>>8665086
vad har dom gett dig för hrt?
>>
>>8664864
>>8665097

http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-feminizing-therapy

"5-alpha reductase inhibitors include finasteride and dutasteride. Finasteride blocks 5-alpha reductase type 2 and 3 mediated conversion of testosterone to the potent androgen dihydrotestosterone.[8] Finasteride 1mg daily is FDA-approved for male pattern baldness, while the 5mg dose is approved for management of prostatic hypertrophy.[9] Dutasteride 0.5mg more effectively blocks the type 1 isozyme, which is present in the pilosebaceous unit and therefore may have more dramatic feminizing effects. Since these medications block neither the production nor action of testosterone, their antiandrogen effect is less than that encountered with full blockade. 5-alpha reductase inhibitors may be a good choice for those unable to tolerate, or with contraindications to the use of spironolactone. 5-alpha reductase inhibitors may also be an option for use as a single agent in patients seeking partial feminization, or for those who continue to exhibit virilized features or hair loss after complete androgen blockade or orchiectomy."
>>
>>8665098
exakt samma som din, 2x estradot + triptorelin injektion
>>
Accidently doubled up on my Skittles order. Guess no getting scared and backing out now.
>>
>>8665178

whats with the monkey speak?

speak human
>>
>>8664864
5-alpha reductase inhibitors will prevent the production of DHT, but not testosterone. Both DHT and testosterone are responsible for masculinization.

Bicalutamide is pretty damn safe, by the way. Compare its side effects to almost any other drug.
>>
>>8664889
Where did you buy them from?
>>
>>8663026
Soy Isoflavones and primrose oil are the only two phytoestrogen supplements that seem any good. realistically what would something like that do though? I'm already dieting pretty well I think. I feel like this flower oil type stuff will be just a placebo or vitamins at most.
>>
File: 1422246724060.png (47KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422246724060.png
47KB, 198x200px
Realistically how damaging is hrt to the liver and kidneys in the long term? Is there anything that can be done (besides orchi) to prevent complications? Do certain AAs have a lower risk than others?
>>
>>8666990
honestly you're probably going to die
>>
>>8666873
Isoflavones still have a far lower binding efficiency at the estrogen receptors. They're a meme. If you want "natural HRT" drink pregnant horse urine.
>>
>>8666873
Would there be any reason for someone on normal HRT to also take Primrose oil? A very passing MTF I know says its something everyone should take along with HRT for feminization.
>>
File: bubsy.jpg (150KB, 399x355px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy.jpg
150KB, 399x355px
>>8667158
>pregnant horse urine
Can you get the same effect from transgirl pee?
>>
File: damnbro.jpg (81KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
damnbro.jpg
81KB, 992x744px
Hi anonymous internet people1 I have questions about my weird chemical body modding hobby:
!. Are energy drinks that contain taurine harmful to the goals of hrt? Does drinking them cause masculinization or otherwise diminish the effects of estradiol? Is this affected by my antiandrogen(spironolactone)?
2.Is 10mg of estradiol valerate taken once every seven days sufficient? I've been taking it every five days for the last month. Before that I was up to 8mg estradiol orally (4mg 2x daily). I feel like once a week wasn't enough. Every five days seems better but not as strong as 8mg sublingual daily.
:3. How much should I be taking really? My doctor is out of state but she still fills my scripts fairly generously. I need to find a new doctor in my area right away!
4. What else can I do to enhance my feminization? Been on the mones for 13 months and its kinda obvious, but only if you know what to look for. Whats a good diet and exercise plan?
>>
>>8666990
Why can't you just take bica/cypro sublingually? You can with progynova.
>>
>>8666873
They don't do anything too extreme but they can help stop mpb and help with skin issues.
If you hit dosages of around 500mg/day or more with isoflavones they can actually exert fairly decent estrogenic effects but it's nothing too extreme. They are just for general beneficial health effects not specifically to turn you into the ultimate femboy. Although high dosages of things like 8-prenylnaringen could be pretty powerful.

I really don't know what you want though. If you want something drastic then you could try bica+ralox and hope you don't get tits.
Diet and stuff like phytoestrogens are perfectly fine for cis guys though and they'll help balance ratios of T:DHT without drastically altering your hormone levels as long as you stay within reasonable dosages. They also help balance E1:E2 ratios in cis women so I'd imagine that may also help men.
>>
>>8667385
i don't know the biology of it, but some things don't work sublingually
>>
I made an appointment at a clinic for HRT and I fucking regret it.
I feel so much anxiety about even making this appointment, I fucked up.
>>
>>8667658
sure beats buying gray market drugs on the internet, though
>>
>>8667669
I'm such a fucking anxious person I don't think I will able to properly talk to the GP or physician.

I didn't think this through. how the fuck I am supposed to talk to my GP, they'll just tell me to fuck off and remember that I was a retard.

Fuck.
>>
So I've done some research on Bica and I feel like for my issues I'm having now Bica and Ralox would work pretty good. However I'd like some input.

What does Bica really excel at? And why are Bica and Ralox always the combo I hear instead of say Cypro and Ralox? Is it because Bica raises estrogen in tandem with Ralox and Cypro is just an AA?

Fuck I love learning about this stuff. It's like a science experiment except if I fuck up I die!! There's literally no downside to the fun I'm having!
>>
>>8667685
I'm pretty sure they're there to help. Just be honest and I'm sure you'll calm down when you get there. One step at a time bud.
>>
>>8667740
>>8667517
Also how is Bica+Ralox drastic? Just curious.
>>
>>8667385
You can't absorb very high dosages via sublingual. Usually only like 10mg max depending on the drug. Usually it has to be small molecules.
It's just generally difficult to get drugs to absorb that way.

But actually ideally you want CPA to metabolize because nearly all of its antiandrogenic activity comes from its metabolite https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15%CE%B2-Hydroxycyproterone_acetate
The sooner it gets to your liver, the better.
>>
>>8667774
Thank you for the info. What a shame it also destroys your liver in 7-10 years.
>>
>>8667798
If you have to use cypro for more than like 4-5 years you must have some true balls of steel lol

Eventually after you're at 12.5mg/day dosages and your testicular atrophy gets to be enough you can simply stop AAs altogether. Testicular atrophy is generally not reversible and given that cypro directly inhibits growth within your leydig cells there's not much chance they are coming back.

Estrogen by itself downregulates testosterone, assuming you're at female range E, and with atrophied testes you won't need AAs.
I'd think it would be very very rare to need cypro for 7-10 years. Also you should be considering at least getting an orchi after like 3-4 years.
>>
>tfw temples on hairline still receding even on cypro, dutasteride
>starting mixoxidil as a last effort to keep it

You know it really sucks how beard hairs are so stubborn that you have to kill the follicles to get rid of them, while head hairs just want to die on their own and need to be protected.
>>
>>8667774
Is this all true for Bicalutamide?
>>
>>8667854
I like you lets be friends.

Been on cypro for a few months now at initially 150mg then 100mg then 50mg, and now 25mg.

My hair actually got thinner all around and has no volume at all. I think my body just needs a dominant hormone so I'm switching to Bica+Ralox in hopes my estrogen will be raised enough to get all the sweet benefits of estrogen for my hair and no tits.

Is your hair thin everywhere?
>>
>>8667891
No the metabolites are inactive. But I doubt you'd be able to absorb it sublingually so you get what you get.
Its pka is 12 and its logP is ~2.
To absorb sublingually you need the pH of your mouth to be higher than the pka of the drug, you need the logP to be between 2 and 5, it has to have high lipid solubility, low water solubility, low molecular weight, and low dosages (less than 10mg). Bica just wouldn't absorb that way, and neither would cypro.
>>
not necessarily HRT related but can you do anything about acne scars? i have a raised one thats not 'visible' in terms of different pigment, but its a raised bump i can feel when i run my finger over it, and it feels like a zit to my finger but doesnt hurt or anything, i think its a raised scar from a zit i had before.
it's riiiiight on top of the top of one of my laugh lines and accentuates it. i don't think i've had a raised facial scar before.

will hrt help my skin? what about microneedling?
i heard lots of anons talk about that in the last trans help thread i was in but i don't see any of those up anymore..
>>
microneedle anon from like 2 months ago if ur still here pls reply :x i need that list of antioxidants again
>>
>>8667189
great for your skin, hair and helps balance out your hormones, she's right.
>>
File: IMG_2122.jpg (117KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
117KB, 768x768px
What are the emotional and mental effects of hrt? Does it make you feel dramatically different? I'm starting on the 15.
>>
>>8663026
Not them but is it safe to do this for 2 months, pure cypro no estrogen, just to still potential testosterone masculization before I am able to get estrogen, or is it possible I might destroy my chance to get good boob growth?
>>
File: rk1m.png (47KB, 1120x366px) Image search: [Google]
rk1m.png
47KB, 1120x366px
>>8658160
They have Elleste solo which is the same thing ( at ~half the price)
>>
>>8663401
Why 75mg of cypro?
>>
File: 1423290854533.png (13KB, 422x407px) Image search: [Google]
1423290854533.png
13KB, 422x407px
What would happen if a cis female took estrogen?
>>
File: IMAG0043.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0043.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
>order hormones online
>come back home to this
Well that can't be good. I think I'll go to the post office and see where the package came from just to confirm that it's my skittles, but I'm not gonna sign for them. I also ordered something else that was dubious, so it's possible that that got seized instead...
Have you guys ever had to sign for your QHI or AllDay orders? This really just smells like a controlled delivery to me.
>>
>>8669871
menopausal hormone therapy is a thing
>>
I'm in my late teens, and have been on HRT for a year (subcutaneous pellet/cypro). I have a wide jaw, and don't feel like my face is getting any closer to passing.

since my face doesn't look feminine now,
Is there hope for me in the coming years?
>>
File: duck_heart.jpg (47KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
duck_heart.jpg
47KB, 424x394px
>>8663401

>tfw we're same dosages
>>
>>8669871

There are some serious second effects they get in their ovaries that could lead to deffects in their future babies. I know a fat girl in my job takes E because therapy and she told me she wasn't that fat before E I even read about serious second effects with taking spiro on girls that scares me the first days I started HRT even tho I'm not a girl. After all young cis girls produce what their body needs.
>>
>>8668299
My face cleared up right away on hrt, I had some small scaring on the right side of my face around my hair line and it's almost gone even though I've had it for years
>>
So I started at a very low dose of 2mg estradiol/50mg spiro due to a brush with hepatitis c (caught the infection and got jaundice from it but my body fought it off naturally) as a precaution. Ive now been brought up to 4mge/100mgspiro and im noticing here that a lot of you are on higher doses of spiro. My question is, because I started on such a low dose will it affect breast growth? If I increased AA dose later on will breasts subsequently grow larger? Im just afraid that because of the low dose that ill be stuck with little boobs.
>>
So, I've been self-medding a few years because I can't find a doctor in the area anymore, which has been fine but since I was out of a job until recently, I'm running out of spiro. I'll get paid soon, but need something to hold me over for a week or two. Anything over the counter/herbal bs that'll work temporarily?
>>
If my T levels were in the correct range but E levels were too low (30pg/ml) for the first year in HRT, did I fuck up? Did I lose any possible changes by taking it for a year or will the changes just start happening after I get my E levels nearer 200? Did I waste a year of changes (from the total 2-5 years most people quote) or just a year of time?
>>
>>8670246
Hepatitis C hides in your liver and doesn't go away, anon.

Also you're probably fine. Some people believe slowly increasing Email/AAs instead of going whole hog all at once will give you better results.
>>
I've been on 5 mg finasteride and 100+50 evorel patches for the last two months (4 months HRT total). Just got my test done:

testosterone: 116 ng/dl
estradiol: 106 pg/ml

levels were at 182/46 two months ago before i added an additional 50 patch and moved significantly since then. Am I correct that I'm very close to female levels right now? Any reason for me to start spiro at this point or should I just pump in more estogen for the next two months and see if that gets me fully into female levels?
>>
>>8670255
There are no effective herbal antiandrogens. Just buy spiro. It costs about the same as herbal BS, except it actually works.
>>
>>8670578
Testosterone is above female range. Estradiol is low, but in range.
>>
>>8668599
That might have been me. I was discussing using isoflavones and minoxidil with microneedling. Also I talked about antioxidants like astaxanthin, resveratrol, and xanthohumol. Also fish oil is good to take.
You can also use low dosage isoflavones to help with wrinkles. Like 60mg/day isn't enough to interfere with hrt in a noticeable way and isoflavones have been shown to improve wrinkles and scars occasionally
You can also look into chemical peels. They range in severity but at the strongest end, phenol peels, they will definitely remove scars
>>
>>8670578
If you're not going to use AAs you're going to need to up your E dosage to get appropriate downregulatation of T
>>
in UK, is 2/4mg progynova and 100mg spiro a good starting dose?
>>
>>8671270
Wait so something like primrose oil can interfere with hrt if too big of a dose is taken?
>>
>>8670255
Lower the spiro dose until you can get refills? It'll be better than herbal memes.
>>
>>8671301
Primrose oil is probably fine. It doesn't have phytoestrogens in it, just various fatty acids.
You can use phytoestrogens for their health benefits while on hrt just don't megadose on them
>>
Alright, I'm gonna take 60mg ralox per day for a month and then start taking 25mg of bica. Sound good? Hopefully I don't die
>>
>>8669197
I'm more affectionate and definitely more emotional
>>
>>8671327
Why not just eat soy?
>>
>>8671337
Then eat soy lol
It's just disgusting so I prefer to take isoflavone supplements then torture myself
>>
>>8671299
or should i take bica? someone help me please

I read I should be taking sublingual stuff instead and prognova is not micronised so can't be done that way
>>
What happens if I tell my GP I'm self medding?
>>
>>8671431
Not much. They might refer you to an endo to get a prescription or if they're transphobic they might tell you to stop. But you have doctor-patient confidentiality so nothing too bad will occur
>>
>>8671278
That's my plan for the time being. Is there any downside to this approach if it can achieve the same results as AA's? Seems like a preferable option to me.
>>
>>8671519
The downside is it requires significantly more blood tests. It was the most common method pre-1990s-ish though as far as I'm aware. They usually used ethinyl estradiol or premarin though.
But it can achieve the same results but may take longer, and requires higher E dosages sometimes.

But even as you are right now if you maintained that level of E (or higher) inevitably it will cause some testicular atrophy over time and give more and more downregulation. It may just take more time then simply using AAs. But it could take like 12+ months possibly.
If you're going to do it try upping your E dosage and getting retested.
>>
>>8671333
25mg bicalutamide is too low to block DHT, especially considering you're taking it concurrently with raloxifene (which raises testosterone and thus DHT). You need to either add a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (finasteride is the most common) or take a higher dose of bicalutamide (50mg is sufficient).

Also note that taking bicalutamide and raloxifene together will increase your testosterone and estrogen levels significantly. The masculinizing effects of testosterone will be blocked, but it's not entirely clear that having high levels is safe in the long run (e.g., it's plausible that you're putting yourself at higher risk of heart disease). I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I haven't seen any evidence either way.
>>
>>8671943
I highly doubt anyone has researched long term effects. Most studies on bica end up with all the patients either dead due to cancer or they're cured and stop using it.
I think I did see one study for mtf's but they used estrogen which would inevitably reverse the rise in T anyway

People should also be aware that currently tamoxifen and raloxifene should not be used in old age, they have a black box warning about causing early death. If you use bica+SERMs make sure to actually plan on fully transitioning in your future
>>
>>8671395
Spiro and bica are both fine. I think the usual protocol for spiro is to start at 50-100mg then ramp up at a rate of 50mg/month until you reach 200mg or your testosterone levels are in the female range. Remember to get blood tests.

Taking estradiol orally is harder on the liver than taking it sublingually, but it's okay in the short term. You can always switch to sublingual with your next batch.
>>
>>8671962
The black box warning is specifically for early death due to venous thromboembolism, correct? If so, the risk is supposedly no greater than that of estradiol:
> The only serious adverse reaction to raloxifene is an increased risk of venous thromboembolism, which appears to be of similar magnitude to that associated with oestrogen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197366/
>>
>>8671976
I'm not too sure if it was that specifically. I believe the warning came about after a total evaluation of the statistical likelihood of post-menopausal women dying while on SERMs vs those on regular hrt. I don't believe it was based on a single condition but I can't remember
>>
>>8671983
If you could find the paper where that was evaluated, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know of any long term trials directly comparing raloxifene and regular HRT; the longest one I remember seeing is 1 year. Because of the low incidence of VTE, it must have been a large trial. The large, long term raloxifene trials I can think of off the top of my head are:
STAR - raloxifene vs tamoxifen
MORE - raloxfene vs placebo
CORE - raloxifene vs placebo
Or perhaps it was a review paper?
>>
>>8672050
Well it might not be a huge deal for males perhaps since most websites focus specifically on uterine sarcoma rather than the other effects.
This is what is listed for tamoxifen:
https://online.epocrates.com/u/10b288/tamoxifen/Black+Box+Warnings
>uterine malignancies (endometrial adenocarcinoma and uterine sarcoma), stroke, and PE
http://www.iodine.com/drug/evista
>Evista (Raloxifene) can cause increase the risk of stroke. The risk is greater in women with a history of stroke or TIA, who have heart disease, atrial fibrillation, high blood pressure and who smoke.

I know they say regular HRT increases risk of stroke as well though, but I'm not sure if SERMs are a higher risk or not.
In studies they usually don't care that much because it's a breast cancer drug so they always conclude the benefits of the drug outweigh the risks and don't investigate much further.
>>
>>8672074
It was concluded from MORE and CORE that stroke was not a risk on raloxifene:
> During the 4 years of the CORE trial and during the 8 years of the MORE and CORE trials, there were no statistically significant differences in the incidence of ovarian cancer, breast symptoms (e.g., breast pain), pelvic prolapse, cataracts, stroke, or myocardial infarction between the raloxifene and placebo group.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15572757
>>
>>8671943
So bica needs to essentially in higher doses to block DHT and Test? Why is that?

Also can Ralox and Bica raise etrogen into female ranges? I really want that estrogen for hair regrowth and thickness.
>>
>>8672114
Bica has less binding affinity to androgen receptors than DHT. To cope with that deficiency you need to use 1000x the concentration of DHT
>>
>>8672114
>So bica needs to essentially in higher doses to block DHT and Test? Why is that?
Bicalutamide has a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptor than testosterone, but a lower binding affinity than DHT. However, binding to a receptor is a probabilistic process that depends on both the binding affinity and the concentration, so if the concentration is high enough, bicalutamide can block DHT. 25mg is below that threshold; 50mg is above the threshold. If you're interested in the pharmacokinetics of bicalutamide, this is an excellent review:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15509184

>Also can Ralox and Bica raise etrogen into female ranges? I really want that estrogen for hair regrowth and thickness.
Bicalutamide can bring estrogen levels into the high male range or even up to the low female range (150-250% increase). Raloxifene also increases estrogen levels (30% increase if I remember right, but fact check me please). Bicalutamide and raloxifene together increase estrogen levels even more. I don't know of any formal studies, but one anon that was taking them together had estradiol levels at the lower end of the female range (pic related, his blood test 1 month in).

Note that on raloxifene, estradiol is not guaranteed to activate the estrogen receptors relevant to hair growth. It depends on the relative binding affinity and concentration in the relevant tissue. As a SERM, the binding affinity of raloxifene varies in different parts of the body, so it's not clear if estradiol or raloxifene "wins" for hair.
>>
>>8672142
>>8672196

So essentially DHT binds easier on Bica than T does? Except in larger doses? And thanks I'll give that article a go. I would like to raise my estrogen levels to female range but without taking E in conjunction to the other two. My gf is fine with me being on Androcur and I know she would be okay with Ralox cause she doesn't want me to have conetits... She's already asked me before if I was trans which I'm not, but probably wouldn't believe me if I started taking E.
>>
>>8672377
>So essentially DHT binds easier on Bica than T does?
No. DHT, testosterone, and bicalutamide are all molecules that bind to the androgen receptor (AR). When androgens such as DHT and testosterone bind to the AR, the cell produces proteins that are responsible for masculinization. When pure AR antagonists such as bicalutamide bind to the AR, the cell does not produce those proteins.

When bicalutamide, testosterone, and DHT are all present, any of them can bind to the AR. However, each has a different binding affinity. If they were all present in the same concentration, then each would bind to the AR with probability proportional to the binding affinity. However, if one of them is present in significantly higher concentration (or has significantly higher binding affinity), then it will almost always bind to the AR, preventing others from binding.

>I would like to raise my estrogen levels to female range but without taking E in conjunction to the other two.
That is possible. Testosterone is converted into estradiol via aromatase, so increased testosterone levels lead to increased estradiol levels.

>My gf
This is about you, not your girlfriend. Your body, your decision.
>>
>>8672377
Oh alright that makes more sense. Still have to read that article.

>That is possible. Testosterone is converted into estradiol via aromatase, so increased testosterone levels lead to increased estradiol levels.

So when T raises from Bica some of that will inevitably turn into E anyway? That's pretty neet.

>This is about you, not your girlfriend. Your body, your decision.

I want to disagree so badly here but you seem pretty cool and smart. But I want to inevitably marry her and we make a good team. If we break up I'm done with life, I've already made up my mind a while ago. However, she bends to logic fairly reasonably and I'm sure If I explain why it needs to happen and how I won't magically turn into a woman I'm sure she'll understand after she thinks about it a bit.

If I do go on E my pill bill is gonna fuckin suck.
>>
>>8672513
>Still have to read that article.
Expect it to take a few weeks to read the whole thing (not just the abstract). Unless you've studied this stuff before, it will be a very steep learning curve. Go slowly and look things up as you go. Once you've done it a few times, it becomes easier.
>So when T raises from Bica some of that will inevitably turn into E anyway?
Yup! That's why men who take bicalutamide (and only bicalutamide) develop breasts.
>If we break up I'm done with life
Sounds like a high stakes game. What if you end up developing breasts (there's always a risk when you're messing with hormones) and she breaks up with you for "lying" to her? Will you end your life? If so, maybe you should reconsider this whole thing.
>>
>>8672513
Another person researching this stuff at the same time. Just want to pop in and say that you can't stay on bicalutamide or androcur for very long, certainly not indefinitely. It's too harsh on the liver.

I don't know what kind of body you're going for, I assume a feminine male?
>>
>>8672586
Feminine male with no tits would be preferable yes.But my hair is thinning on Androcur so I need a decent supply of estrogen and Ralox+Bica seems like a decent solution. Also I thought Bica was considerably better than Cyrpo? In terms of less liver toxicity.

>>8672567
Lol yea I'm sure it's gonna take a while.

>Yup! That's why men who take bicalutamide (and only bicalutamide) develop breasts.

Sweet... That sounds perfect.

>Sounds like a high stakes game. What if you end up developing breasts (there's always a risk when you're messing with hormones) and she breaks up with you for "lying" to her? Will you end your life? If so, maybe you should reconsider this whole thing.

Well she knows that a risk and I already told her I'd get surgery so I don't think that be a deal-breaker. It's funny you mention it though. If I start taking E and and lie about it then she will absolutely end it. She can't stand lying and I don't blame her.

And ever since my hair started thinning for unknown reasons I've been majorly depressed. I've wanted long lucious hair my whole life but was always made to cut it. I only ever had it shoulder length for about a year. Also not to get weird but I'm ab/dl (yea one of those degenerates) and it's makes me feel awful when I look in the mirror and feel like I'm aging rapidly. Hrt can slow down and hopefully cure a handful of my issues so I need to try this. Otherwise I'll be depressed anyway lol.
>>
>>8672651
babies don't have long hair, anon
>>
>>8672661
lmao no they dont... But i do ;3 And just having a normal thickness of hair and a decent hairline can make you look so much younger. I've come to terms that being abdl will suck in about 15-20 years while I'm in my 40's but I just don't want it to die yet... It's one of my favorite things about me and I want it to stay enjoyable as long as possible. It really is a blessing when looked at the right way.

Not to mention estrogen can make you look a few years younger soooo lol.
>>
>>8671943
Thanks for the info, bro
>>
>>8672651
Bica is better than cyrpo in terms of the liver but while the timeline is fuzzy you won't be able to remain on it. Maybe like 5-7 years. Very few people take Bicalutamide. By the way, cypro permanently atrophies your testicles over time, which is why it isn't necessary after like 3-4 years.

I was considering asking around about the potential of making injectable solutions of bicalutamide.
>>
>>8672695
Sure thing, brah. Anyway, it's about time for me to take some tren and hit the gym.
>>
>>8669658
because i cant get blood test and want to make sure my t is nuked. I expect to be on 12.5 or less in a couple years due to testicle damamge tho
>>
>>8670339
Ok good.. they stalled and i was getting worried there for a second. Also They have a cure for hep c now and theres a small percentage of people whos immune systems can beat it if it was a small infection. That's what the dr told me anyway
>>
few questions
can i buy cypro and estro from qhi without a bank account? and without fear of my stuff being fake or intercepted? what about prescriptions?

and, im trying to self med in a pretty crappy situation where i cant come out and i dont have insurance so cant really get blood tests.
can i do cypro and estro and maybe prog without horrible health defects cus i cant get blood tests without risking my family killing me?
>>
>>8673044
You can buy pre paid credit cards and use those to buy bitcoins and use the btc to buy off inhouse.
>>
>>8673080
or just use em to buy from QHI
>>
>>8673095
ive never bought from qhi, can you use a card on there?
>>
>>8673135
yes. I dont know if prepaid works tho. ill have to find out soon cause i cant use my debit card anymore
>>
>>8670167
If bone is preventing you from passing, the only solution is FFS.
>>
File: hRj392T.jpg (201KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
hRj392T.jpg
201KB, 750x725px
Finally received my order from QHI. Just taking a moment to make sure I won't be screwing this up.

100 mg spiro per day after a meal, orally
2mg progynova per day after a meal, sublingually
Does that sound right? Are there any foods I should avoid?
Also I'm skinny as hell. For better effects I need to eat more/take on some weight, right?
>>
Coming up for a month on 25mg Cypro, 2mg Elleste Solo (sublingual)
Should I up my E to 4mg after a month or stick to 2? I heard upping dosage too quickly fucks up breast growth
>>
>>8669871
>not knowing that the drugs mtfs take for hrt were developed for usage by menopausal cis women
>>
File: My-Estradiol.jpg (56KB, 786x524px) Image search: [Google]
My-Estradiol.jpg
56KB, 786x524px
>>8672567
Hey, smart anon. I've been thinking ever since I saw this image. Depending on how Raloxifene remains in the body, would it be possible to take E and Ralox at opposite times of day to help transition but still get the benefits of Ralox?
>>
Whats considered the best combo of pills that a femboy can take long term?

I'd say at least Ralox and maybe spiro? But I'm not sure.
>>
>>8674252
hah. First of all, next time buy CYPRO and ESPROFEM unless you cant afford them or something. Progynova shouldnt really be done sublingually unless you are worried about your liver also. Skinny is good, put on some weight after you have had female levels for like 6 months and it will go to female places
>>
>>8674252
estradiol valerate should not be taken sublingually, only orally
>>
>>8674955
One thing is for sure, definitely don't take raloxifene alone. That will raise your testosterone levels AND block estrogen.
>>
Do you need to take cypro with food to increase bioavailabilty like spiro?
>>
>>8674607
I started getting menopause effects after a month on 50mg cypro/2mg e and had to up my dosage to 4mg, I don't know about breast growth but if you feel fine on 2mg then keep doing it
>>
I feel really apprehensive about transitioning.
I want to go on HRT but I don't want to become a hon.

But I know I will never pass even though I would love to pass.
I also way too old, 26.
>>
>>8675627
Can you see yourself repressing and not transitioning for the rest of your life? If not, my advice is get on HRT ASAP.

I wish I'd just accepted that I needed to transition earlier instead of waiting because I was worried about not passing. The longer you wait the worse the results are probably going to be.

Idiots will say that you can't pass unless you go on blockers at 10 years old but plenty of people transition at any age and still pass.
Remember you don't need to be a 10/10 to pass, ugly cis girls exist.
>>
How do i properly take estrace sublingually? As it's under my tongue it dissolves into a power and some of the powder doesnt stay under my tongue.
>>
>>8675782
You keep the powder under your tongue until it goes away. Seriously, it takes time people. Like 10-15 minutes minimum. Have y'all never done acid before?
>>
>>8675784
the majority of the powder stays under my tongue and i do wait for it to go away, it's just that some of it comes out on its own.
>>
how long do qhi/all day chemist take to ship to UK?

my qhi one needed a indemnity form signing that i've just emailed, and all day chemist is waiting on an international bank transfer. how long can i expect to wait?
>>
Does anyone know if QHI sells Climara patches? I can't find it by search, people on /r/transdiy says they order from there...
>>
>>8675397
Planning on Bica as well for higher estrogen levels. I'm the anon freaking out posting on every thread/board/site about how to save thinning hair that started on high does of just cypro lel.
>>
>>8675892
You know, it's not just MPB that is responsible for thinning hair, especially if you're talking about diffuse thinning.
>>
>>8676023
Funny you say that because I'm certain it's not MPB. I think my T is so low my body has no hormone and just wont grow the the hair that falls out quick enough. It's mostly at my part and the front of the scalp but there is thinning all around m scalp. Trying to raise estrogen levels but fucking alldaychemist is being a cunt about my Ralox order. Also starting Bica after cypro is gone in a few weeks to bring E levels up. Also ordered Minox since it shouldn't be permanent because the hairs are dying from DHT and my hair when wet is starting to look bad. Also caffiene conditioner will hopefully help as well.
>>
>>8675825
You can expect it to take around 3 to 9 days, depending on which day you order. Sometimes it takes 1 day for them to ship your order, other times it takes 5. It'll take about 2 days for your order to get delivered I think.
>>
Has anyone here logged progress accompanied by pics with Bica+Ralox?

Getting pretty hyped to test it and can't contain my juices.
>>
>>8676067
>starting Bica after cypro is gone in a few weeks to bring E levels up

What effect are you implying bica has on E? I'm not that anon, I'm just curious
>>
>>8676100
It raises E and T simultaneously. But prevents T binding (Also DHT binding in higher doses [like 60mg]) so you have higher E levels. Also if I'm correct T raises like 90% and E like 125% which is pretty tits. Those numbers aren't 100% accurate but from what I understand E rises considerably more than T. And Ralox should raise it even more but stop breasts so I don't go super siayahon.
>>
What can I do to lower T while waiting for HRT?
>>
>>8676287
Avoid lean meat, eat/drink soy and drink spearmint tea. More veggies than meats, chicken and fish are fine.
>>
>>8675796
Can anyone let me know if this happens to you too??
>>
>>8676321
You can use fish oil supplements for more omega-3 pufa's as well.
You want your ratio of SFAs:PUFAs to be nearly 1:1 or even lower. Cut out as much saturated fat as possible.
Also flax lignans can help a bit as well. They're healthy to take regardless of estrogenic action anyway
>>
>>8676424
It really doesn't sound like a big deal. You probably got most of it through. Taking shit sublingually can be messy.
>>
>>8676461
Not everything in a pill will be the drug. Like 75% of your pill will be fillers and packers like talcum and sugars that won't dissolve
>>
>>8669876
don't worry about it. I've had to sign for both of my orders so far. It's just because it's sent as registered/certified mail. I get that same slip for basically everything else, clothes, dildos, dvds, etc.
>>
>>8673153
did you ever find out anon?
>>
How long will 56 tabs of 50mg cypro last me?
Can I buy from QHI without a bank account since I'm not from the UK? (I use dollars not pounds)

I'm 5'1, 20, want to start estrofem and cypro, what dosages should I take?
I don't really have doctor access to get blood tests either
>>
>>8676897
And where does progynova come into play? I take my e under the tongue right?
>>
Wow bica is so much cheaper than cypro on QHI
Can someone tell me the differences besides bica doesn't break your dick?
>>
>>8676080
Progress in what? Ralox won't affect your outward appearance much or at all. Plus I can't find much information on the combo, are you sure you know what to do?

Here's a Reddit article about the combo.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TransDIY/comments/60w4fu/aaserm_without_e_bicalutamide_and_raloxifene/?utm_source=amp_share&utm_medium=tweet
>>
>>8676904
Well it appears split down the middle from what I'm reading. Since E will be on the rise combined with Bica. I hear it may help with feminine fat distribution and others say it won't. I'm testing to see if hair growth cycles will slow down for a thicker head of hair and more active follciles in the growing cycle primarily; but I do want to observe other effects if any.

I can't find super solid leads but I think I understand enough to test it for myself and document it. I'm currently cutting weight right now so it might not be super accurate but I want to see if any physical changes occur on it. Once ADC gets their shit together...
>>
How do you request blood tests? I don't have any insurance but I've heard lots of people here say you can just walk in and request blood tests.
How much does it cost in the US?
And more importantly, how do I word my request in a way that I find out the tranny info about my blood I need to without outing myself to the doctor or my family?
I don't care if the doctor knows I'm a tranny desu, my real problem is I don't think my parents would drive me if they knew what the tests were for (HRT)
>>
I just turned 20 and I've been on fem moans for 4 months, and I don't want to fuck this up any more
I'm in burgerland and they put me on 200 mg spiro 8 mg estradiol a day. Is it even possible to get on cypro or bica while a doctor is giving me a prescription, how do I ask?
I was a healthy weight before but now I'm slightly underweight, should I be trying to gain weight to help with breast/fat stuff?
>>
Should I start off on 25mg cypro? People said 50 can cause depression and 25 is better but I also hear some people take 50 them move to 25.
I don't wanna depress myself or cause any unncessary side effects, what dosages should I take and what should I ramp them up to?

I'm a small person, 5'1, 90~lbs
>>
>>8677122
5'6" 116 lbs, 25 was enough to drop me to female levels
>>
Just heard cypro damages your brains supply of vitamin b12...
New to HRT and side effects like this, can someone give me a run down?
I've heard people tell me spiro can and can't cause depression and cypro can and can't too
The B12 thing is kind of concerning because I'm already kind of malnourished
>>
>>8677137
How long were you on the 25mg? Did you stop taking it once you hit female levels?
And how did you get your blood taken? (I'm not sure how to get my blood tested since I haveno no insurance and I'm not out)
>>
does hrt have any risk of premature aging? does it raelly help you stay young?
>>
>>8677145
I've been on cypro for 2.5 months still on 25mg, I do blood tests through my endo.
>>
>>8677182
Have you felt any symptoms of depression since starting cypro?
Oh yeah, how long is one supposed to take cypro before they can assume their balls are dead and just take E?
>>
No symptoms, my testies have atrophied already but i'm still gonna stay on 25mg for a while, maybe 4 more months. I'd say 6 months if your T is average or somewhat low. I started late 17 so i'm not sure how much T i had then, but you know ymmv.
>>
>>8677209
How old are you? How long have you been on cypro and when do you plan to full drop it?
>17, late
lol I'm 20

I don't know how to guage my T, can't get blood tests atm. I can grow a beard though sadly, I couldn't grow as full of one as now 1-2 years ago
>>
>>8675784
>Have y'all never done acid before?
We're degenerate, but not that degenerate.
>>
>depression and vitamin B12 sapping
That's kind of scary sounding... From what I heard cypro is the best AA but I never heard of stuff like that til now. Can someone run me down on the full list of cypro side effects?
I have reasons to be concerned about any possible risk of increased depression or vitamin draining.
>>
>>8677020
Tell them you think you have low T :^)
>>
>>8677181
No, everyone grows older at a rate of exactly 1 year per year.
>>
>>8677282
Please anon :(
>>
>>8677287
unless youre prematurely aging like me and desperately need to turn your biological clock age back to match your chrono age
>>
Where's a cheap Source for Ralox besides alldaychemist? Those nigs keep fugging not accepting my order and I need anti-tits stat.
>>
Where can you buy leuprorelin/leuprolide? ADC is the only one that lists it, but it seems to be permanently out of stock.

>>8677318
IHP
>>
>>8677389
... or any other GnRH agonist/antagonist. Why are they so much harder to find than oral antiandrogens?
>>
>>8677404
Cypro gives nearly the same effects as GnRH agonists. It will nuke LH and FSH just like lupron does
>>
do you still need to take cypro after your nuts are dead even if you have e?
i didnt know that
is taking cypro better than taking progy?

also, QHI is out of estrofem and i don't have a prescription so i think inhouse is out of the question. where can i get e from otherwise?
"temporarily unavailable/out of stock" on QHI
>>
I asked my endo for progesterone and got prescribed MPA. I did some research on it and the side effects look pretty nasty. I already have pretty bad depression and suicidal thoughts. Would taking this make me literally kill myself?
>>
File: msh5etc04f1rte5cro8_400.png (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
msh5etc04f1rte5cro8_400.png
335KB, 400x400px
When it's the best time to start hrt?

I plan to start AA's first to avoid problems while i stock on E and figure out my life, i have to make some decisions and deal with social interactions (starting college for the first time in 2 weeks), i know that may sound retarded but i don't want to lose control or behave different and make my parents/people in social circle know something's up.

Btw i'll keep boymode until 2999 or until (if) boymode fails.
>>
>>8677488
>do you still need to take cypro after your nuts are dead even if you have e?
Maybe. Some people can stop cypro after a while and just use E, but some people need the cypro indefinitely. You just have to try it and find out. Blood tests are your friend.

If you're afraid of your T levels rising up after stopping cypro and causing masculinization, you can try this protocol [1, p. 33]:
1. Stop cypro (wean off if your dose is high). Continue taking E.
2. Start bicalutamide.
3. Wait a couple months, then get a blood test.
4. If your T levels are still low, you can stop the bicalutamide and just use E. No antiandrogen necessary. If your T levels rise back up, stop bicalutamide and get back on cypro.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GqH5rA-mckUUdtdDVmQUhnX28/view
>>
how to be femboy with only estrogen and/or AAs? no bicca or ralox

(i know qhi and inhousephramacy exists but shithole country with shit import regulations)
>>
>>8677488
>>8677556
How long you have to be on cypro for permanent effects and how do you know if your nuts are dead?
>>
>>8676887
not that soon man. i got like 1 more months supply before i got to reorder
>>
>>8677512
This is a question for your doctor. Ask them to explain the differences between progesterone and MPA and why they think MPA is the better choice for you.

>>8677550
It's not going to change who you are. There may be some very subtle behavioral differences, but you will still be you.

If you're sure you're trans, then starting as soon as possible is probably the best choice. Lots of people wait years to start and end up regretting that.

>>8677567
Explain your goals. What do you hope to accomplish? No one can help you if you don't do that.

>>8677574
I'm not on cypro, but my understanding is that they atrophy after a year or two.
>>
>>8677599
>Explain your goals. What do you hope to accomplish? No one can help you if you don't do that

just get better skin and slow hair growth without the tits, yknow, also T havent hit me that hard(yet) if thats useful info
>>
>>8677616
Estrogen will give you tits. There's no escaping that unless you're concurrently taking an antiestrogen. Antiandrogens will help with skin and slow hair growth, but there's still a high chance of gynecomastia (~50% chance of mild gynecomastia on spironolactone, ~90% chance of mild to severe gynecomastia on bicalutamide, not sure about cyproterone acetate).
>>
>>8677633
i am just afraid that test will make be ugly really, i guess there isnt really a way around it until i leave the country, am i correct?
>>
>>8677599
>a year or two
nope, I've been on cypro for 2.5 months and i've got atrophy.
>>
>>8677658
Where do you live? Are there no competent and progressive endocrinologists around?
>>8677671
Neat. Didn't realize it was that quick. Thanks for the info!
>>
>>8677677
>Where do you live? Are there no competent and progressive endocrinologists around?

there probally is, possible a lot of them, but strict asian muslim parents, lack of money, etc, make it something i didnt even consider
>>
>>8677556
>Blood tests are your friend.
so ive been told, but because of my lack of transportation and not being out to my family idk if i can even get those.
unless theres a way to request them and the information i need without it being obvious im a tranny >_>
tyvm for the protocol. i was considering just trying bica earlier on because of less depression and pain from broken dick? but people have told me cypro is the most efficient to get endgame i guess.

ill try to get tests but i think i should try to plan around not having that privelage just in case (i know ill prolly kms on accident meh oh well), are there any indicators that my t is low? like an anon in this thread or another mentioned clear liquid ejaculate and no sperm
>>8677574
i would also like to know this
>>8677599
>year or two.
do you know anything about the supposed depressive side effects of AAs? i also heard cypro drains b12, only concerned because i'm kind of malnourished and already depressed so i wanna minimize as much of those risks as possible
my liver sucks too but cant win them all
>>
>>8677556
I just saw this posted in /mtfg/ (lol), is it accurate?
"Testes make 80% of testosterone in your body and adrenal glands produce the remaining 20%

Cypro is seen as more effective because it's antiandrogenic pathway binds to your testes and nukes them, while cypr works mostly on the adrenal glands.

After getting an orchi cypro would be pointless and the estrogen you're taking forever has enough anti androgenic propertiea to cancel any testoreone production from adrenal glands.

So short answer, no. You don't necessarily have to continue to take AA's after getting an orchi depending on how.long you've taken hrt and what your e dose is."
>>
>>8677739
>ill prolly kms on accident
Unlikely. It's hard to fuck up HRT that bad.
>>
>>8677751
exaggeration but i still would like to avoid anything that could happen from not getting blood tests (blood clots)
they just might not be possible for me atm cus of living situation and being born around tranny haters
>>
>>8677750
>is it accurate?
Yes.
>>
>Cypro can cause depression and drains B12
What? Are there any more side effects like that? Can someone explain them if there are and offer solutions? Like should I take B12 supplements for Cypro? I also heard someone in /mtfg/ mention those today
>>
would having a slightly recessed jaw from mouthbreathing as a kid and some associated overbite get in the way of FFS? if i ever wanted FFS would i need to correct those things before, after, or would they have to fix those things as part of FFS?
>>
>>8677318
qhi
>>
>>8677780
Afaik the lowered B12 is the only significant cypro side effect (liver issues are practically nonexistent on regular doses), and it's what causes the depression. B12 supplements definitely seem to help (I just have a gummy vitamin).
>>
will HRT do anything to stretch marks? i have a skinnyfat underweight bod rn and no ass
how do i get an ass?
>>
>>8674252
Wait a few years until you gain weight. It's pointless to do it immediately, especially on such a low dose. 2mg progynova is almost nothing, just stay on it for a month or two to see if there's any side-effects, then raise it to 8mg
>>
>>8677142
Just take supplements, it's not something that should affect your decision in AA's
>>
Should I take progynova if I'm taking cypro? If so when?
I want developed tits and ass
>>
>>8678167
>8mg
Isn't that a lot ? I was planning on going with 4mg after a month or two, but 8 seems a bit high (especially for my budget, estrofem is nearly cheaper at that point)
>>
I'm an MTF and I have a slightly recessed jaw from overbite and mouthbreathing as a kid, and I'm not sure if I'll ever get FFS but I want my bite and jaw corrected.

If I get my bite and jaw occlusion corrected, would that interfere with FFS? On the other hand, wouldn't it be best for me to have a corrected bone structure before getting FFS?

So would getting my overbite/jaw occlusion corrected sabotage any FFS potential?
>>
>>8678789
I'm by no means knowledgeable about surgery, but I think it would be best to go to a maxillofacial surgeon who also does FFS. I believe Deschamps-Braly and Facial Team both qualify. Maybe you could do a consultation with one of them before making your decision?
>>
>>8678577
8mg can be alot, but some people need that much to get their levels into female ranges. Every time you increase your dose, wait a month then get a blood test to see how well its worked before deciding if it needs to ho higher or not.
>>
>>8678829
>Maybe you could do a consultation with one of them before making your decision?
Well, I don't even have insurance let alone the money to justify taking up any of their time. But I'd like to know all this beforehand anyways...
>but I think it would be best to go to a maxillofacial surgeon who also does FFS. I believe Deschamps-Braly and Facial Team both qualify
Tyvm regardless, I've gained something by learning that I should look for a maxillofacial surgeon that does FFS.

Maybe slightly unrelated question, but would a maxillofacial surgeon and FFS surgeons fall under the aesthician category of doctor?
>>
>>8678842
>no way to get blood tests
Well fuck.
>>
>>8678871
I'm in the same situation friend

That's why I've asked (a few times)

Are there ways of telling if your t is nuked other than blood tests?

Someone mentioned semen color?
>>
File: 21312.jpg (26KB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
21312.jpg
26KB, 619x412px
Okay so I might need some help with this.

I got my hormone test results back and tried doing some conversions I might need a second pair of eyes to look at this. I don't want to die.

>Estradiol 5255 pmol/L
>Testosterone 0.5 nmol/L

Though I did fast, I took my meds and blockers before getting the test which may have not been the wisest thing in retrospect. either way am I going to die?

I take 100 mg of teva-spiro and 6mg of Estrofem - two in the morning 1 in the night
>>
>>8678896
SL estradiol like Estrofem tends to have a really high peak, you're probably fine.

Don't worry about the levels so much as whether you feel okay, the body can handle a LOT of estrogen and that peak drops pretty fast (you'd be better off spacing it every 8 hours because of that).

I had a high estradiol result like that once and my GP freaked and had me drop to 4mg, what I got was a month of headaches until I went back up to 6.
>>
>>8678896
Also, you're in low female range for testosterone, so that's fine - I actually haven't seen a spiro result that low before, it's practically cypro range.
>>
>>8678924
>>8678919

Yea my doctors are probably going to freak the fuck out if what I'm looking at is as bad as it seems. I read somewhere here that too much estrogen would have adverse effects.. I'll probably jump down to taking 4 mgs instead of 6 today
>>
Opinions on elleste solo?
I've heard it's basically the same as estrofem.
>>
If money wan't a problem what would be the ideal thing to do in the UK? QHI estradot patches and bica? What strength/type patches to start with, how much bica?
>>
>>8663592
>>8664555
How do you measure your hips and shoulders? All the way around or just from left to right or what?
>>
Why are anti-androgens so fucking expensive holy shit
>>
>>8679323
They're not...? Here are QHI's prices:
bica - $22/month @ 50mg/day
cypro - $31/month @ 50mg/day
spiro - $28/month @ 200mg/day
In fact, if you have insurance, spiro is typically only a few dollars a month.
>>
is 2mg of E considered a low does? getting my levels checked soon and want to up it if possible
>>
>>8679508
Yes 2mg a day is low, but for some people it's enough.
>>
starting dose:

2mg progynova, 100mg spiro

vs

2mg elleste solo sublingual, 50mg bica

which is better?
>>
File: 1482961837136.png (15KB, 298x222px) Image search: [Google]
1482961837136.png
15KB, 298x222px
Can somebody tell me how I can have only 25pg/ml estradiol in my blood, even after increasing my Progynova dosage to 6mg a day?
My pre-hrt levels were 20pg/ml and I'm almost a year on hrt now and my T is nuked.
>>
" bicalutamide on it's own, because of the way it works, raises T overall but stops most of the free flowing T from having an effect. MOST, not all.
which if you have insanely high levels and 30% of it gets through still isn't good.
if you're not on high enough estrogen it won't help lower your overall amount of T produced and then block the rest from working, and it's likely your DHT will be high enough to further MPD"
Is this true? Assume they meant MPB too
>>
What is progesterone and why should I take it?
>>
realistically how long can you hide changes? i have three years left at my job to qualify, after that i feel like i could move and socially transition whilst medding for the three years
>>
>>8680079
Depends on the people and on how well hrt works for you. The changes happen slowly, but three years on hrt are definitively noticeable. Some even get visible boobs already after a few months.

>>8680046
I haven't tried it, but some people say it helps with mood swings and also makes your breasts grow a bit, but it might also be just weight gain in general. You should wait at least a year on hrt before you take it, soem say half a year is fine too.

>>8680016
I head bad things about bica too and wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>8680102
I'm a year HRT I just started it. I just don't know really why I did it. We'll see if it helps my moods and tits. Any indication on time line for those changes?
>>
>>8678020
I'm not seeing it on QHI unnless it's called something weird.
>>
File: 1500765936601.jpg (263KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500765936601.jpg
263KB, 566x800px
Can hrt revert muscles?
I've been to the gym for some months lifting heavy weights + taking whey shit. My arms are somewhat noticeably strong. I don't know if i got muscles in places like the chest, back, neck etc, but i hope i did because the more hrt shrinks me the smaller i'll look...

>>8679323
Depends on wich AA and where you live
I can't order from online pharmacies but here cyproterone acetate is like $15 for 30 pills (wich i split and they last 2 months) and spiro costs nothing. But Bica is like $100 for 28 pills.
>>
>>8680565
You have to ask them to add it to your order through an email... It's really awkward. I'm pretty sure they're cheaper from AllDay anyway, actually
>>
>>8680667
Fuck... I just ordered from IHP.... Well good to know for future reference.
>>
I'm about to buy my first batch of AA's, Cypro
So how do I literally take it? What dosage and how much? Does height and bodyweight matter any? I'm 5'2 95lbs
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-163148-01.jpg (186KB, 1440x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-163148-01.jpg
186KB, 1440x1525px
>>8680680
I did some digging and here's the price they gave me
>>
QHI is out of estrofem.........
What do I do now???
Doesn't inhouse require a prescription?
Which website's better to order from? Is either one any cheaper or more expensive?
What's that shit about sugarpills from Inhouse I've heard about too???
>>
>>8680693
Inhouse doesn't require a perscription, no.
>>
>>8680690
Eh ADC has 3 months worth for 44 doll hairs. But QHI is still cheaper than IHP if I order in bulk.
>>
>>8680693
Estelle solo is the same thing
>>
>hit 20
>wrinkles have worsened over a week
>facial hairs coming in way more
>feel back, fuzzier than ever before
oh my god

How do I shave my back?
>>
>>8680748
Wrinkles? The fuck do you have wrinkles for?
>>
File: 1493431348402.jpg (245KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493431348402.jpg
245KB, 960x1280px
>>8680779
poor, lifetime of never being taught proper nutrition
>>
I know it's not a good idea to just start taking an aa and e at the same time... It's good to tier them out to single out any side effects. What's the recommended length of time to take one of them alone, though? Is a month okay? Could I do less time?
>>
>>8680793
Is that you? If so it's not bad. Get a dermaroller and see what happens.
>>
>>8680793
>>8680842

Also cypro.
>>
>>8680997

>>8680997

>>8680997

Move to the next
>>
>>8680842
not me, i've got a few more lines than her plus black marks under my eyes
>dermaroller
oh yeah, i was going to pick one up for strethc marks
>>8671270
oh hey anon! sorry for late reply. ty as usual. definitely gonna get chemical peens when i can.
since youre here, can i also microneedle stretch marks?
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.