[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trannies with masculine interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: mahotrans.jpg (67KB, 669x759px) Image search: [Google]
mahotrans.jpg
67KB, 669x759px
>be mtf
>hobbies include tank modeling, war thunder, shooting guns
>wear jeans and jackets. adore military uniforms of every kind and nation.
>try to get along with other mtfs, they all wear frilly dresses, read girly magazines, their hobbies supposedly include cooking, cleaning and sewing
>mfw

Why are so many mtf roleplaying a 50's housewife?
>>
It's how they get off, they act like that because they think real women act like that when in acutaly no real girl I have ever met acts like that.

It's cringy af
>>
>>8680760
My wife dresses up really pretty and then spends the day enthusiastically rambling about the diversity of Nicaraguan ecosystem or some shit.
>>
>>8680760
I've adopted feminine physical mannerism to help pass, but I still watch pro-wrestling, swear like a sailor and refuse help most of the time. I yearn for the day when I pass in dude clothes or military garb.

>>8680794
Hons. All of them.
>>
>tfw ashamed of my masculine hobbies
Anyone know this feel? Maybe those hons are too.
>>
>>8680760
I wonder about this too... I'm starting hrt and i don't really want to change my hobbies because i like them. Playing guitar, reading (not girly magazines but cool books), war thunder is cool asf too. People tell me "i'm not trutrans" but i'd rather do this than be a cringy unreal stereotype. I've fucking knew girls with way "manlier" hobbies than these actually. We're in 2017.
>>
File: 1416256213771.jpg (108KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1416256213771.jpg
108KB, 600x400px
>>8680760
>try to suppress my masculine interests during the first year of hrt
>focus on my feminine hobbies
>fail
>go back to watching male-targeted anime, playing violent vidya, and doing things I like

transition is about being true to yourself after all. I do however put a lot of effort into my appearance.
>>
>>8680847
You probably think that it invalidates your transgender identity.

It doesn't. Don't let hon logic fuck with your brain.
>>
>>8680760
I think I'd get along with you but I'm a guy so...
>>
>>8681060
so...?
>>
>>8680760
I'm the same as you except more androgynous, and my interests are a mix of masculine and feminine but mostly masculine (ie vidya and anime, etc).
Maybe I'm just transitioning due to my AGP/aesthetic reasons, idk, but the stereotypical sissy girly trannies make me cringe hard. Isn't the whole point of transition to look like a normal girl and not a walking stereotype of femininity?
>>
>>8681078

You'd think anon
>>
>>8680760
Everyone is unique. An example is my 2 nieces. One is pink, frills, constantly baking goodies. Her sister is a guitar playing, pants wearing, gun shooting tomboy. They weren't raised any differently but are quite opposite in many ways.

MtF myself with contradictory ways. I'll geek out to star trek while painting my nails with glittery polish. Hit the shooting range while wearing a white frilly dress. Go to a lake to fish and take my beads with me to make jewelry while waiting for a bite.
>>
I'm not changing my hobbies for anyone. Vidya, makeup, guitar, indie rock, pop, metal, drums, playing piano, drawing, painting, dressing up.
None of that is changing. It's staying exactly how it is.
>>
>>8680760
its one of the big advantages trannies have over real girls.

real girls are boring, like dumb shit, don't make good friends outside of sex and reaching household goals. With trannies you do have the advantage of being able to be good friends together and share interests like guns, military stuff, gunpla, games, and lots of other cool shit.
>>
>>8680760
Those trannies are only transitioning because they convinced themselves they can be real women by doing "things real women do". They're obsessed with the idea of being a woman and usually do not have any dysphoria.
>>
>>8680760
Feels good being fine with androgyny tbhon-est. I'm ftm but I still get autistic about toys and art along with stuff like video games and sports
>>
>>8680760
You're allowed to like whatever you like, don't force yourself to do some girly shit because it 'validates' you or whatever

though to be fair the same shit goes for trannies that like girly shit, they could be genuine about their interests as well.
>>
>>8681213
This. I was raised by an actual housewife from the 50s (my grandmother) who taught me to sew, cook, clean, and do all the chores typically given to females (my uncle, her son, still lived at home and did the male chores). So I've always known and grown to enjoy this kind of stuff. Why would I have given up such a huge advantage in the dating game just so someone doesn't think I'm a stereotype? That's silly imo.
>>
I have manly hobbies but at least I'm not in STEM.
>>
>>8681213
I know plenty of girls in Texas that are into guns and collecting niche memorabilia. It isn't a trans woman exclusive hobby.
>>
>>8681273
>I have manly hobbies but at least I'm not in STEM.
What the fuck is wrong with being in STEM m8?
>>
>>8680760
Because being a 50s housewife allows them to absolve themselves of any sort of responsibility in life. It's the easy way out
>>
>>8680760
>Why are so many mtf roleplaying a 50's housewife?
autogynephilia
>>
>>8680760
>cleaning as a hobby
wtf

Sewing is fun as hell though, have you ever actually tried it? I'm sure building toy models is fun too, but that's not a practical skill.
>>
>>8681909
not unusual.
some people even enjoy doing laundry, including ironing and folding
>>
>>8680760
Can we be friends?
I'm trash and prefer world of tanks though.
>>
>>8680801
This is me holy shit

Aside from long-winded rants my hobbies are photography, figure skating, electronics, computer science, and astronomy.
>>
>>8681974
I don't enjoy wot very much, I like tanks, but mostly looking at them, not playing them

I love Girls und Panzer tho, and collect figures and models from that series. I even bought a kuromorimine unifrom, but I don't look good in it. Chances are if someone is posting garupans on /lgbt/ it's me.
>>
>>8682200
>photography, figure skating, electronics, computer science, and astronomy

one of them is not like the others
>>
>tfw the entire concept of masculine and female hobbies is lost on me

I think of it the same way some people look at languages that gender inanimate objects as male or female (like Italian).
>>
>>8680760
dude cooking isn't a "feminine hobby" (actually nothing is but whatever).
It's something anyone who lives without their parents wants to get good at because making tasty things for yourself is nice and not expensive.

Other than that no, i don't know that feeling, the girl i'm closest to could probably talk about cooking and makeup and politics and history and anime and ffxiv within a very short timespan
>>
>>8682492
but anyway yeah gendered hobbies are a huge spook. If you intentionally adopt hobbies you don't actually like just because you think other hobbies invalidate you, you're kinda doing the whole "beeing urself" thing (which is the goalof transition desu...) kinda wrong... unless you're like deep stealth for safety reasons then its whatever
>>
>>8682492
there are so many great insta meals you can buy at every shopping place nowadays, there is really no need to learn cooking or have anything else than fridge and microwave
>>
File: 250px-Grubbin_anime.png (59KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Grubbin_anime.png
59KB, 250x141px
>>8682492
>dude cooking isn't a "feminine hobby"

depends what type of cooking. their is certain things like barbequing that is sterotypically done by dads. then their is stuff like baking and pastries that is done by girls.
obviously you can cook what ever you want regarldess of gender and it be ok but this is how society views cooking.
cooking is also something sterotypically wives do.

>(actually nothing is but whatever).

yeah sure :^] if you mean it as in anyone can do what ever they want then you are correct. certain hobbies are domminated by certrain genders, and society will view that hobby as masculine or feminine. Collecting dresses is definitly 100% a feminine hobby to do for example.

>It's something anyone who lives without their parents wants to get good at because making tasty things for yourself is nice and not expensive.

i mean your projecting. Lots of people just eat out or eat freezer food lol or just do very very basic cooking that doesnt really count (like making pasta or grilled cheese)

>Other than that no, i don't know that feeling, the girl i'm closest to could probably talk

she is a tranny though... (And a late transitioning agp tranny at that) so that doesnt count.
>>
>>8682639
Eating microwaved food for years sounds sad compared to eating a home cooked meal tho.
>>
>>8682639
Instant meals are sodium bombs. You need salt to get that shit to last on a shelf, and a lot of it. I feel sorry for the bowel health and blood pressure of anyone who tries to sustain themselves on instant shit to any sort of nutritionally complete standard.
>>
>>8682751
im a tranny i dont care about living long anyway
>>
>>8682760
>tranny hormones
>high sodium diet
>likely drug use

Hope you like that DVT/stroke and waking up with your motor functions fucked up being FORCED to stay alive by hospital staff and condemned to years of physical therapy to recover even a tenth of what you lost.

Hope it was worth it.
>>
>>8682765
what hospital?I don't have insurance, I will die.
>>
>>8682751
>>8682765
>be tranny
>bitch about wanting to die
>bitch about "crippling dysphoria"
>desperte to stay alive so hard that goes as far as avoiding "unhealthy food"

lmao, you faker

most trannies drug and drink themselves to forget, some even say that drugs and alcohol abuse is a part of "tranny culture"
>>
>>8682785
>trutrans is all about how much you can destroy yourself before fate does the job for your worthless ass

Nah, this meme is stale. Quit justifying your own death faggot. It's so utterly typical, not just in tranny circles but all over 4chan from the 20-25 crowd not realizing that you will in fact grow up and you will start learning what good choices are and wishing you didn't make the bad choices earlier.

But keep pretending Death will take your hand early instead of your long and drawn out suffering on this miserable planet. If only we could all be so lucky!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.