[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riley Dennis FFS face reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 24

File: DGey1T5UAAAI_8x.jpg (162KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DGey1T5UAAAI_8x.jpg
162KB, 1500x1500px
o no it wasn't just the eyeliner, her latest video was really her 'new' face
>>
>>8680558
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 1600x1000px
>>8680558
>>
>>8680558
Oh god, she looks exactly the same. What the fuck? Who did she go to?
>>
>>8680574
I think she went to spiegal tbhon
>>
File: smog.jpg (102KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
smog.jpg
102KB, 1000x676px
What new face?
>>
>>8680558
eh should be alright when she gets a bit chubby
>>
>>8680574
she clealry looks better and got trachea shave, but ffs isnt omnipotent
>>
>>8680558
Looks a little long
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>8680574
>(((Spiegel)))
Well worth the shekels, goy!
>>
>>8680558
i think she looks incredibly cute desu
>>
>>8680558
>gets ffs
>prioritizes jaw over chin
mistakes were made, I think
>>
>>8680558
newfag to the board and don't know who this is, but she seems like a good example of how a long midface isn't necessarily a death sentence for a tranny. she's cute
>>
Omg she looks so much better!!! Im on the fence about ffs but now i kinda want it
>>
>>8680558
Her face looks like it belongs on one of those annoying Italian women pushing their 30's.
>>
File: post.jpg (108KB, 1217x836px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
108KB, 1217x836px
so wait her newest video is post FFS?

I honestly wouldn't have noticed except maybe the trachea
>>
File: post2.jpg (107KB, 1064x596px) Image search: [Google]
post2.jpg
107KB, 1064x596px
like I can see facial features are softer if I really look, but I wouldn't have noticed without someone telling me honestly
>>
she looks fab. nailing down her own style, too. i'm glad she's out there, fighting the good fight, and now that she's getting hotter, the trolls will have less to throw at her
>>
>>8680625
they're pre-recorded my dude
>>
>>8680625
>>8680629
Wtf are these post op? She looks literally the same. 30k+ for this shit? Even her Adam's apple is still there
>>
>>8680625
I don't think so, OP's pic looks like she got a tracheal shave.
>>
>>8680625
>>8680629
that's spiegel for you
what he does is sometimes enough
yeah her chin is a tiny bit big but overall she looks good
>>
>>8680642
Didn't she go to sf for her surgery?
>>
File: pre.jpg (109KB, 1056x590px) Image search: [Google]
pre.jpg
109KB, 1056x590px
>>8680635
this is pre-op
>>
I assume people here are joking when they say this looks good, but honestly this shows why you should really think twice before getting plastic surgery on your face or this could be the result. It's really obvious in this case they got work done, and it just looks really, really weird and offputting.

Honestly, I think most people are more comfortable around people who are visibly trans than people who look like a weird doll. I think there is something to be said for just trying to be comfortable in your own body despite its flaws instead of doing this to yourself.
>>
File: 2222.jpg (104KB, 1023x542px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
104KB, 1023x542px
>>
>>8680656
It's an improvement, but it's like she has made some parts worse by making some disproportionately better.
Like, the narrower jaw now makes her long chin even more prominent.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1794x733px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1794x733px
The change is pretty minimal. Right now she just looks like a femboy.
>>
>>8680655
>it just looks really, really weird and offputting.
idk if that's entirely the surgery's fault desu, Riley's always looked weird and offputting. But yeah, the eyes definitely have a little of that 'work done' look.
>>
She looks good. Fucking deal with it, haters.

The only thing you can even hate on is the winged eyeliner, like seriously hon is this a drag show in 2013, what are you even doing, l2makeup
>>
>>8680664
RIP in PEACE riley
>>
This is a post-surgery video fyi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2MEFj8q6rg
>>
I think she looks a lot better desu. She had a pretty masculine starting point. I think the surgeon did a good job, she still looks like herself, and honestly I think she looks like a cute girl. Her body still looks really masculine and her Adam's apple is still too prominent. But her face looks nice. Surgery isn't going to fix a long face, and shaving more off the chin would probably make her look like an alien.
>>
>>8680677
rofl she looks good and borderline passes but with a voice like that it doesn't matter much
>>
>>8680664
She'd make a really good androgynous model, seems to be the perfect height and weight too. It's too bad she spends all her time fucking around on YouTube.
>>
>>8680698
>but with a voice like that it doesn't matter much
As if she cares about really passing
If she passed she'd probably lose steam on 90% of her retarded points, and the juicy passing privilege would trump everything else she stands for
>>
>>8680677
>biological sex is a social construct

WEW!
>>
>>8680677
Strange, her face passing makes her voice pass, if you watch her for a while.
>>
>>8680558
if you can't see the difference in her jawline youre retarded
she mainly just needs to stop brushing her hair behind her ear one one side, it emphasises her upper skull width
>>
File: l5limm1eavzy.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
l5limm1eavzy.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>>8680664
ffs did a lot of work imo, the problem is that she has the big problem of a long face which you can't really fix much.
>>
>>8680736
it does not
at this point it feels like a voiceover almost
by some dude with glasses and a scraggly beard
>>
>>8680736
lolno, watch it muted and imagine female voice
then un-mute it
needs lots of work on voice
her face is fine and will be even better when she stops being anorexic
>>
>tfw probably only person on this board who has never hated riley
>tfw i think she looks awful now
i honestly don't get why everyone here think she looks better now
>>
>>8680751
you mean in the video? >>8680677
do you mean less attractive or less passable?
>>
>>8680736
I noticed that too with trannies. I think irl would work different than youtube because you have more variation to compare against. Youtube just gives you that one person to get used to.
>>
Before I would have pegged her as a trans woman and would have treated her with respect and say "she" etc.

Now, honestly, my eyes would probably look at her face and spend a long time trying to focus on what I was looking at, and it would probably be rude and uncomfortable without me intending that.

I think it's just natural for people to want to try to tell what gender person they are looking at subconsciously, and when you can't do that because of surgery it makes even well-meaning people uncomfortable.
>>
>>8680746
>>8680747
What I'm saying is if I met her I wouldn't notice that her voice doesn't pass. A lot of normies have told me that too, that they'd assume a woman smoked too much before they assumed she was a tranny.
>>
>>8680558
There's a million things you can fix with FFS but horse face isn't one of them. Anglos on suicide watch.
>>
>>8680772
So this means that a totally unpassing voice is less clocky than a tranny gayvoice so long as you pass. The latter just makes it obvious you're trying to imitate a woman.
>>8680777
Le Fort my man.
>>
File: 1501969705450.jpg (538KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501969705450.jpg
538KB, 1500x1500px
>>8680601
Chin reduction would hardly do anything due to the length of her mideface. She transitioned way late and is destined to be a twinkhon forever. This is life.
>>
To me she looks pretty nice. Midface reduction is pretty hard to undergo. Not all doctors want to do that for aesthetic reason due how risky it is.

Hell I got green light from my maxillofacial surgeon and I'm still afraid to do it. Have you seen it how gruesome it looks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myya7yrilX0
(I recommend 8 minute mark)
>>
B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E
>>
>>8680848
Jesus fucking christ. Y'know, they say psychopaths make good surgeons because they can't empathise with the patient so they don't get squeemish. Now I see why.
>>
She actually does look way better and pretty qt desu
>>
>>8680558
>"little queer" beanie
vomit.jpg. I always cringe when I see fellow LGBT people wearing that quirky kinda shit out in public. Rainbow wristband? Fine. A tattoo of that blue and yellow equal sign? Fine. "Some boys love other boys. Get over it!" t-shirts? Not fine.
>>8680742
fucking kek. The mofo just got sunburnt.
>>
>>8680848
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
She passes better than anything I could ever hope for. She looks QT to me though
>>
The results are very good tbqh.
>>
>>8680848
just do it
>>
>tfw some hopeless hon gets an instapass just because they're rich
No justice in this world.
>>
Think she's cute honestly. I would date her.
>>
>>8681343
>hopeless hon
>passable
You need to reexamine your perceptions of what words mean
>>
>>8680848
why would you want to watch it? any surgery is scary af especially on your face/head
>>
>>8680755
less attractive, i mean i'm gay so my opinion is kinda moot on this but i think she looked cuter and more unique before now she just looks weird and it seem as if her face doesn't fit her skull she does seem more passable, i guess, though.
>>
>>8681447
I can see what you're describing

this is yet another example that shows me to embrace my male-features rather than trying to steamroll them with surgery (im classically cute in a way that hormones can't fix)
>>
Guys she has 100% had a hairline lowering. All post surgery photos or videos are with that hat, she is hiding the hairline because it doesn't heal fast. Honestly I think she looks great, like even if she doesn't 100% pass as cis who even does. Seeing her post makes me feel way more likely to have FFS because it can make things better. We will never have perfection but the improvement is nice.
>>
>>8680558
time for shoulder surgery
>>
File: thinkingcircle.gif (4MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingcircle.gif
4MB, 720x480px
you all are missing the point; ffs should be a drastic change or else it just isn't going to work out. faces cannot be drastically changed without you winding up with a "horrors of plastic surgery" mess. then changes are subtle, but you're blind if you can't see them.
>>
>>8681921
>ffs should be a drastic change or else it just isn't going to work out

meant to type

"ffs should not be a drastic change or else it just isn't going to work out"
>>
>>8680558
Nobody warned her not to go to Spiegel?
>>
>>8681921
>then changes are subtle, but you're blind if you can't see them.
Sure, you can see them side by side. But any new person who comes across Riley will see her as little more feminine than anyone who saw her pre-ffs.
She looks better, but that's not the same as looking good or passing.
>>
File: 1494701369027.jpg (34KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494701369027.jpg
34KB, 496x600px
>>8681948
>She looks better, but that's not the same as looking good or passing.

honestly she looks like a mousey woman. y'all think about this shit way too much. she's on the more fortunate side of things, all things considered.

the other thing is, the goal of ffs should not be misunderstood to be that it is to make you attractive or to make you pass; it's to reduce masculine qualities and increase feminine qualities. you can't completely resculpt a face to make someone's face look completely different. any surgeon telling you they can is a fucking liar.

if you think i'm wrong, go look for any photos of people who've had ffs who had a drastic brow raise; it looks terrible. there's nothing feminizing or attractive about it; what they're left with is a dear in the headlights expression with skin around the eyes so stretched that it looks like rubber. sure; it's a drastic change, for the worse
>>
>>8680656
I think it looks better overall but is it just me or does the face look even longer now???
>>
She will literally never pass and i feel so sorry 4 her :s
>>
File: 18bpqlg6tlaudjpg.jpg (74KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18bpqlg6tlaudjpg.jpg
74KB, 800x450px
>>8681979
>you can't completely resculpt a face to make someone's face look completely different.
What about the Koreans?
>>
>>8681980
It does look longer to me as well
>>
>>8682182
>>8681980

Because it's thinner
>>
>>8681426
So you know how much nervs can be affected. I don't know about you but I like that I can feel inside and outside of my mouth.
>>
>>8680558
>>8680625
>>8680629
is she 1/4 asian or something
>>
>>8680558
She looks really cute now, would fuck her ngl
>>
>>8680558
>>8680664
>mfw I think she actually passes now
Nice pictures, too desu. Where are they from?
>>
Is it better to pass and be ugly or to be cute and kinda not pass like her, Eli Erlick or Hari Nef?
>>
>>8680852
Queensland
>>
>>8682594
Twitter
>>
you guys are retards and so is riley.

She has a horse face because she has VERTICAL MAXILLARY EXCESS - i.e her gums show when she smiles.

She needed a LeFort I impaction to cut away the excess maxilla and thus shorten her face.
>>
>>8680852
what cunt what do you want?
>>
deschamps braly should be considered a scam artist seriously i would never go to him for FFS. this bitch barely looks different. and hes supposed to be replacer of Ousterhout what a JOKE
>>
Damn, that trachea shave worked well though huh? Should I? My adam's apple is yuge. Lucky it goes up when I talk in my female voice and I have long hair, but it's relatively cheap and safe right?
>>
>>8683076
I can do it for you
>>
>>8683086
youre just gonna stab me in the throat arent you
>>
File: Minka-Kelly-Smile.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Minka-Kelly-Smile.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>8682951
>i.e her gums show when she smiles.
But they don't.
She has a horse face because her face is long and angular. Like a horse.
I show hella gum when I smile, probably more gum than tooth, and I have a round, pudgy pig face. It's an exacerbating factor for horse face, sure, but only if you already have a horse face.
>>
what's she hiding under that stupid hat?
>>
>>8682606
def the second, at least imo.
Trans girls are beautiful in their own way, just as black girls are beautiful in a different way than white girls. Everyone trying to emulate cis white girls is just a result of cisnormativity and racism
>>
>>8683206
Lololololololololol
>>
>>8683206
was about to respond unironically and then cracked up at racism
>>
>>8683184

Hairline lowering scars.
>>
File: 1460655039559.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1460655039559.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>8683206
>Trans girls are beautiful in their own way, just as black girls are beautiful in a different way
>>
>>8683088
So is the meme doc, anon
>>
>>8683206
... and gender dysphoria
because that's why transition and wanting to pass are a thing
Or have you forgotten that?
>>
>>8683282
>Or have you forgotten that?
they aren't trans lol whatd u expect
>>
>>8683206
>this was an unironic statement
lel
>>
>>8683212
>>8683216
>>8683242
>>8683334
no arguments

>>8683282
looking completely like a cis person is not required to minimize dysphoria for most people

if you're one of those unfortunate people for who it is, I'm afraid you'll never be completely ok with yourself :/
>>
>>8683348
wait you're serious? communism in trip too lmao

1: cis normativity is not a bad thing, cis people are the norm and all others are a result of an anomoly and disconnect, gender dysphoria is described as specifically the wish to be the sex not asigned with at birth i.e become cis
2: explain in what way black and other non-majority races are forcefully emulating white people (dreadlocks are in style in the U.S for black people despite black people making up a minority of racial groups).
>>
>>8683361
1. that's absolutely not what gender dysphoria is described as lmaooo. And cisnormativity is definitely bad for trans people
2. black women are held to white standards of beauty by society. Notice how the black women who are considered the prettiest all have white-coded features.
>>
>>8683372
to elaborate. If a trans woman is on hormones hrt and has had srs she has female sex hormones, female genitals, female secondary sex characteristics, no gonads and XY chromosomes (leaving out ppl who were born intersex). Your sex in that case is definitely not male. But you still aren't cis.
>>
File: dysphoria.png (11KB, 616x276px) Image search: [Google]
dysphoria.png
11KB, 616x276px
>>8683372
>argument is literally just "no"
Fantastic, see pic related. Cis normativity is a meme term to describe what is simply the normalization of something normal (being unaffected by gender issues, something a statistical minority experiences). There's nothing inherently wrong with differing from the norm (notice anon even called them cute despite their lack of passing), but it is the natural route this becomes the emulated style.

>Notice how the black women who are considered the prettiest all have white-coded features.
No I don't notice this at all. Natural hair, darker makeup shades from companies, afros, dreadlocks, etc have all come in and out of style through both television and outside. You're basing this entirely off the fact that anon linked 2 white people. That could be their preference (not racist). Anon could be white, thus biologically suiting this style better (not racist).
>>
she looks good. Im jealous. I wish I had youtube money or any money.
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>8683206
>tfw beautiful in a different way
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-162908.png (166KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-162908.png
166KB, 720x1280px
>>8683394
pic related is from the DSM-V which i consider more acccurate than some rando dictionary. It backs up my point. Nowhere does it say gender dysphoria means you have to want to be cis.

>No I don't notice this at all
well that's too bad because its very much a thing
>>
>>8683405
>conflict between the way they feel and think of themselves (referred to as experienced or expressed gender) and their physical or assigned gender
>uncomfortable with gender they were assigned with, [..] or being uncomfortable with the expected roles of their assigned gender

Your definition quite well states here:
You are male, you experience discomfort with male gender roles (a societal construct), you cease to conform to these roles. You are still cis. This form of dysphoria is quite directly showing you are unhappy with the social expectations of your biological sex. This doesn't make you transgender or non-cis in anyway, to do so is to suggest the criteria for being a male or female is directly connected with social expectations (this is sexist).

The other form is discomfort with their body in relation to the gender attached to it. There are only 2 biological sexes (continuing our theme of leaving out intersex people) and thus two sets of representative features one could feel dysphoria over: in short, if gender dysphoria is felt due to a male feature, the only other possibility is a female feature, thus this is transgenderism, the will to become cisgender as the opposite sex.

>well that's too bad because its very much a thing
Not an argument. You made the claim.
>>
She doesn't look much different but honestly she didn't need it. She always passed for a women's basketball player to me.
>>
>>8683427
I get Sertii's point that many trans are happy with just looking feminine over being completely cis. It's why IRL hons seem to be happier than all the miserable trannies on here.
>>
>>8683427
you were *assigned* male, you experience discomfort with all the social expectations of this gender (not the same as gender roles), so you identify as another gender. That means you are trans.

I left out *born* intersex people, because trans people on hrt are most definitely technically intersex.

>the will to become cisgender of the opposite sex

ok i think we're done here, repeating a non-sequitur doesn't make it true.
>>
>>8683450
That's fine, it's reasonable to accept your goals are not achievable and to settle for the best possible, in fact that's a smart move. It is also okay to be a feminine male (commonly called GNC, but this is not transgenderism). My point is, those that experience proper GD as it manifests still wish to become the opposite sex (something of course unachievable) and wishing to get as close to this as possible is *not* harmful or immoral. In short, cisnormativity is not harmful.

>>8683457
>identify as another gender
This is a concious choice and not transgenderism, this is a copout for those too afraid to not conform. Gender roles are a social construct and not required. If your reason to "identify" as another gender stems from fake constructs, this means you tie the idea that gender is strictly based off of clothing choices, physical expectations, or personality. That is your personality, not your gender. You're not trans, you're gender non-conforming. Men can wear dresses and still be men, sertii. Just because others don't like it that doesn't make you not cis.

I was also leaving out born intersex people, because it's not particularly relevant to my conversation. It's not non-sequitur thoguh that could've been worded better. To become the opposite sex biologically, and thus cis.
>>
>>8683473
you are very spooked about gender my dude
>>
>>8683484
>>8683348
>>
>>8683488
yeah there's not much to argue if all you're posting are your mistaken opinions about factual things
>>
>>8683490
Where are your facts then?
>>
>>8683493
in my posts
>>
>>8683497
I've disputed those.
>>
>>8683503
you disputed my facts with your uninformed opinions
>>
Riley looks like a tall dorky femboy
in a good way
>>
File: thonkang.jpg (18KB, 272x196px) Image search: [Google]
thonkang.jpg
18KB, 272x196px
>>8683506
Go on then, point out which fact disputes which opinion and cite it, I'll be here.
>>
>>8683509
every single opinion you posted is refuted by our current understanding of gender (i.e a particular set of assumtpions about one's personality, body and societal roles) the definition of the word "gender dysphoria", which i posted already, and the definition of the word "transgender" and science's current understanding of biological sex.

Google these see how basically every single thing i say makes sense now and how everything you posted does not.
>>
>>8683524
Yes I just made a post that discussed the understanding of gender and specifically why gender non-conformity is not the same as being non cis gendered. I saw your definition/facts, read, agreed and posted my opinion on the consequences of those facts.

>Google these now
I googled the definition of gender dysphoria when I made this post
>>8683394
lol
>>
>>8683534
yeah but I'm a butch trans woman so clearly gender as i described it isn't the same as gender roles so? idk?? you probably need to meditate on that
>>
>>8683547
Yeah so am I actually. I also agree that gender isn't the same as gender roles and specifically used that argument to show my point.

I stated quite specifically that gender roles are a social construct that is in fact personality, but loosely tied to one's gender, which by society is tied to one's biological sex. Gender dysphoria by your definition is specifically a disconnect between either

A: gender roles expected of you
(Those that believe women should not be butch, this could cause GD. This is not transgenderism, as women can be butch without being a different gender, butchness is sexuality/personality/preference)

B: physical traits of one's gender
(This is transgenderism, and the only possible human physical traits are either male, female or androgynous, thus this manfestation of GD is the wish to become cis)
>>
>>8683563
yeah but it was you who started talking about gender roles when no one else mentioned them?

traditional gender roles and social expectatations of gender are quite a different thing. You were talking about 1 while everyone else talks about 2 which is where ur confusion stems from i think.

gender is a combination of 2 and societal expectations around one's body that one feels most in tune with

dysphoria is the neurological disconnect between your actual body and what your body "ought" to be like. A projection if you will. Many trans women don't look like cis women but don't experience dysphoria anymore because they have altered their biology enough for this neurological disconnect to not be present but might still feel socially uneasy because they don't pass, only because society doesn't recognize their gender that way or because they themselves have internalized ideas about how a person of their desired gender ought to look like. This is not the same as dysphoria technically but its lumped together due to societies gendered thinking.

If you grew up alone on an island you'd feel dypshoria about your body which would go away if you had hrt and/or srs. You would not feel bad about not passing because passing is a social thing, it makes your life easier because you aren't visibly trans, it's not a biological thing.
>>
>>8683473
Cisnormativity is harmful because it is an impossible goal.
>>
>>8683593
No, you posted a different definition of GD which stated that GD can also manifest as "being uncomfortable with the expected roles of their assigned gender". Which is gender roles. I'm explaining why that part isn't transgenderism and isnt relevant, and also why gender body dysphoria is the wish to become cis. If you agreed with that part there wasn't really a need to respond, you just posted an entire DSM paragraph so I felt the need to address it all.

Yes, their dysphoria is alleviated because they settle with being feminised (their biology becomes closer enough to a that of a cis female) and accept this is a positive outcome and that expecting themselves to look like cis women is unachievable. That doesn't mean they don't want to become cis women, they wouldn't have had dysphoria if they didn't. The fact that their symptoms are alleviated by achieving feminisation shows the dysphoria directly manifests itself by upset with a lack of feminine features, or in other words, they are not cis women.

The only reason you'd not feel bad is because you'd not be exposed to what females biologically look like, and blind about the cause of your dysphoria in the first place. If you were exposed, you'd again feel bad because you do not look female, or perhaps give up and say "hrt has done enough and I won't ever look like that, so oh well." either way, not immoral on the part of cis people nor indicative of some harmful effect of "cisnormativity". Passing is simply looking biologically female. Should you not pass, this triggers GD and that's not cisnormativity that's just GD.
>>
>>8683670
>>8683484
>>
I think she looks really pretty. I am happy for her.
>>
she looks cute tbqh. she has a bit of a tomboy/uglygirl thing going on but is confident enough to wear it and pull it off in a unique way. i wouldn't clock her on the street (haven't heard her voice though), i'd just think she was a quirky andro-leaning cis girl.
>>
>>8683206
i unironically agree with this comment :3
>>
>>8682606
Eli Erlick for sure. At least it's easily fixable. There's no fixing all the damage that was done to Hari.
>>
>>8680558
A guy who wears makup and plays dress up. Who really cares.
>>
test
>>
I wish wings would just die off.

It honestly irks me when I see them on women IRL.
>>
She looks cute, I know a cis girl who looks just like her. I'm glad she's happier.
>>
>>8680664
riley goes from being a transtrender to a cute cis girl in a month whOA
>>
File: image[1].jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>8684389
thats upper class murican privilege for you - anything at your whim, just have the funds to pay
>>
>>8680664
Haha she just looks weird as fuck. Her face still has male planes and borders it's just smashed like a pancake now because burred down between her eyes
>>
>>8683524
Sertii there isn't this one understanding of gender. Gender is defined in a lot of different ways, depending on who you ask. For some it's biological sex, for others it's gender identity, some say it's a mix of gender expression, identity and other stuff.
There are like a million different views on what gender is.

Also "science's current understand of biological sex". What do you mean with that? The concept that you can differentiate between chromosomal, hormonal, secondary, etc sex characteristics exists for years already. It doesn't change that fact that we have two sexes that we need for reproduction. Only because the puzzle pieces can be mixed up or slightly changed doesn't mean there are more genders or a sex change is possible. Either you produce(d) sperm = man or eggs = woman. If you don't fulfill a role you are a biological dead end anyway and not important to the concept of sex
>>
>>8682058
The Koreans get facial paralysis and jaw problems
>>
She went to deschamps-braly. Deschamps is almost as bad as Ousterhout
>>
>>8680803
>her
>>
>watch latest riley denis video just to see whats up

>her voice went back to being more masculine now

why...
>>
>>8686145
i mean i guess trans people trancend the concept of sex then if you want to define it like that lol. Trans women are def not biologically male and trans men are not biologically female
>>
>>8680558
She's cute, too bad she's a transbian
>>
>>8683612
yes, i've been saying this
we're men that became women we'll always be part man
>>
>>8680558

the fuck is up with his makeup?

why would you go for such an obvious, eye-catching liner (that was popular 10 years ago when madonna did it for that MDNA album) and then not put a speck of makeup anywhere else on your face? really bizarre
>>
>>8687644
this, we really should be advocating that being a transwoman -- a man more comfortable living as a woman -- is okay, instead of going with the dumb narrative that transwomen == women. Any idiot can see that's not true, and then they post on /pol/ about it
>>
>>8687648
o didn't you know being a woman is all about eyeliner sharp enough to kill a man
>>
>>8687648
I have manly eyes. Eyeliner or fake lashes are the only thing that make me not break the mirror.
>>
>>8680558
Riley Dennis is really taking his Roleplay serious.
>>
>>8683242
KEK this is just a nice way of saying both are ugly
>>
>>8688059

Are you dense? The point is that he does that dramatic eye makeup and then the rest of his face is fucking bare. Not even any eyebrow shaping for fucks sake. It looks horrible on him and it'd look horrible on a woman too.
>>
>>8683372
>cisnormativity is definitely bad for trans people
The world doesn't spin for you sweetie
>>
>>8688073
Calm your T. Maybe she has skin condition (big pores, icepick scaring) that prevent her from doing full makeup.
>>
>>8680558
you mean him?
>>
>>8688073

I know a lot of women who only do eyeliner for daily casual makeup.
Not that trans women can necessarily pull it off, especially Riley, but it's definitely a thing.
>>
>>8687652
That's what they do in the third world, they call it the third gender.
>>
>>8688251
>only do eyeliner
and foundation/concealer/lip gloss that you just dont notice
>>
>>8688941
>implying I've never seen what my friends' faces look like without makeup
Those are all very easy to notice. Especially lip gloss, lolwtf, even chapstick's easy to spot.

Anyway, foundation isn't really relevant since Riley could be wearing it too and it still keeps the face looking 'bare'.
>>
>>8686237
source on this? im considering korea for ffs so id like to know more
>>
she looks cute, god knows what you homos are bitching about itt
>>
>>8688293
wow, maybe the third world got something right for once
>>
Anyone else feel like Riley has a really creepy body?
>>
>>8689390
It's normal ectomorph body. What so creppy about it.
>>
>>8689431

Anorexia arms and dull prostitute skin. I knew a girl like that in school, it was like someone skinned a wrinkly old lady, steamed it smooth, and sewed it on. So it's still grey, thin, loose and looks like it'd flake and smell mouldy, but still smoothish.
>>
>>8689657
wtf is wrong with you? grayish skin is normal variation.
>>
>>8690560

iz gross
>>
>>8680656
wow that surgeon is actually amazing
>>
>>8680751
cause you're gay
>>
>>8693300
are we looking at the same picture, cause ???
>>
is dis ha https://soundcloud.com/user-469427168
>>
>>8680751
This. Riley was a cutie before. The eyesockets are a dealbreaker. Now she looks like Ann Coulter with a silly grin. And no nice titties to play with.
>>
>tfw you have the same equine features

where do I go for FFS?
>>
>>8680930
He is straight though, correct?
>>
>>8689288
But that's not FFS that's cis women getting their already tiny jaws shaved down.
>>
>>8693560
im aware, but that doesnt mean that they dont do amazing work over there (see some of the Let Me In episodes, they have trans people in them too), and it would still be good to know if paralysis and shit is common enough for even cis women to be a concern
>>
I unironically want to strangle Justin every time I hear him talking about how genital preferences are transphobic and that he's entitled to fuck lesbians.

It's really really gross.
>>
Still a dude
>>
>>8680558
I am 100% convinced that Riley Dennis can look like a girl that I can look like a girl with enough effort.
>>
>>8694080
>enough effort

and $30k
>>
>>8694082
I shouldn't need too much actually. My face has soft features but if I were to lose weight I probably would lose some of them
>>
>>8688941
so basically you're right and anyone who disagrees with you is delusional? wew
>>
>>8680742
>the big problem of a long face which you can't really fix much
:'(((((((((((
>>
>>8698273
>cant fix

lefort 1 impaction

ccw rotations of maxilla and mandible etc etc
>>
>>8698273
Get chubby

I don't know why more trannies don't just be thicc (I'm not saying obese ffs before some moron comes in with that)

It's easier to pass when chubby.
>>
File: 1501824077814.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501824077814.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>8698299
THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE
im so glad i gained weight because my face looks rounder and softer now (doesnt really pass but it's better than before)
>>
She still looks like a man, though. Sorry.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.