[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my new neighbor is a hon. any advice on how to fuck with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 571714.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
571714.gif
1MB, 400x225px
my new neighbor is a hon.
any advice on how to fuck with him?
he moved in about a week ago and for some reason he seems to make an effort to avoid me.
i saw him yesterday in his dainty little summer dress. his shoulders looked fucking massive and his muscular legs didn't help his look either.
i just said hi to him a few minutes ago but he didn't even respond as always.
>>
>>8678973
give her a kissy kiss tbhon
>>
>>8678973
Why would she avoid you? Are you trans?
>>
>>8678979
I honestly don't know. Yeah I'm trans as well, the only difference is that I pass.
Maybe he can just feel my contempt for him or something.
>>
>>8678988
So wait, if you're trans, why misgender her or feel contempt for her just because she doesn't pass? Just let her be. Why mess with her? Do you think she wants to be a hon?

I swear, trannies on this site are some of the least empathetic humans I've ever seen.
>>
>>8678973
Would advise against fucking with your neighbor if they know where you live
>>
>>8678995
Fuck him, he ignored me multiple times when I said hi.
I want him to suffer for being such an uncouth piece of hon shit.
>>
>>8679003
you got to just give her the transbian charm tbhon.

She'll notice you.
>>
>>8678999
What's he going to do?
Call the cops on the 5'5 girl who is allegedly harassing the 6'4 quarterback in a dress?
Nobody is going to buy his story.
>>
>>8679003
holy fucking shit, how petty can you get?
also
>I don't like someone so i get to misgender them xdxdxd
>>
I know this is bait but kys.
>>
>>8679012
Call it petty if you want but you can't deny that it's a dick move to not even respond when somebody says hi.
>>
>>8679003
Maybe she didn't hear you?
Why don't you go confront her and ask why she doesn't reply instead of being a spiteful manchild?
>>
>>8679021
Maybe she has asperger's and never took therapy for it, even being able to say hi to strangers I had to do a billion different exercises to learn (I have high functioning autism)
>>
>>8679029
Very unlikely since I've tried it multiple times.
I said hi as friendly as possible, even waved a little and gave him the most adorable smile in my arsenal.
He looked directly into my eyes and ignored me.
>>
>>8679042
so she probably knows you're trans
do you want her to out you if you do something dumb?
idk just leave her alone, if you pass why do you even care
>>
>>8679021
What if she was insecure about her voice? What if she was socially anxious and panicked? Sure, maybe she WAS actually intending to be a dick (though i doubt it), but why not put yourself in her shoes? The dysphoria. The insecurity. The fear. As a trans person, you should find these issues relable. Even if you pass now, I'm sure there was a time when you didn't, either before transition or early on in your transition. And that's before we factor in personality or other disorders someone may have.

Some empathy will go a long way, anon. Try it sometime, maybe? And while I know this is probably bait, I've seen way too many trans people act like this unironically. It's gross.
>>
>>8679040
Didn't think about that possibility.
Honestly I'm done trying to sympathize with that fuck and I'm out for blood now.
>>
You know what?
Fuck you guys as well!!
I asked you for advice on how to fuck with him but all of you just make up excuses for why the honster is being a dick to me.
Fuck this I'm gone...
>>
>>8679042
So you said hi to get her to acknowledge you and make you feel good about yourself, not to make her feel welcome in her new home. And when she failed to indulge you, you now hold a grudge. Gotcha, you're a narcissistic piece of shit.
>>
>>8679056
Right, so tell us what ideas you have for messig with her. Go on, we're listening. Surely you've thought of something, right?
>>
>>8678973
Detonate a high caliber explosive shell on her window. That would be just hilarious.
>>
>>8678995
>Do you think she wants to be a hon?
I have a genuine question for you transpeople here. What do you think of the belief that people's beauty or ugliness is a reflection of their souls ?
>>
>>8678999
This tbqh. Reminder that a hon tried to burn Brassard's clinic down. Hons are dangerous.
>>
>>8678995
Because this board is full of these bitter trannies with the same anger that feminists have towards men but instead their anger is directed at hons and other trannies. It's basically tumblr for trannies who think they're superior.
>>
>>8678995
Freakish men in dresses do nothing but harm real trans women.
>>
>>8679479
There is no such thing as real trans woman. You're all just headfucked men.
>>
>>8679479
>>8679486
>Trutrans scum slowly realize it doesn't matter and everyone will hate them anyway for sole virtue of existing

uncle tom
>>
>>8679501
I wouldn't even say it's Uncle Tomming, it's just retardation. Like a 400 lbs fatass saying "At least I'm not 600 lbs like that other fatass!" It doens't matter, you're still fucking fat.
>>
>>8679517
it's uncle tom

>l-look missah, I ain't NEVER done stealing or poaching or going on your land good sir, I ain't like dem other uppity NEGROS

>look missah, I ain't never done anything mean or vindictive or spread rumors like dem other uppity TRANNIES

it's the same
>>
File: 1501938403722s.jpg (8KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1501938403722s.jpg
8KB, 250x140px
lmfao

my neighbor is a twinkhon
i moved in about a week ago and for some reason he seems to make an effort to always bother me under the pretense of saying hi to me
i saw him yesterday in his skinny jeans and conetits protruding through his tee shirt. his hips being narrow and his long midface and dudechin didn't help his look either
he said hi to me and i said hi back but it's like he didn't hear me or he's autistic or something
>>
>>8680454
kek
>>
>>8678973
post pics, I bet you're a hon too
>>
>>8680672
I bet the hon OP's talking about is actually her.
>>
File: puppy.gif (543KB, 1124x2172px) Image search: [Google]
puppy.gif
543KB, 1124x2172px
this is OP, I don't even present as a woman all the time, here's my dating profile
>>
>>8679078
I don't think it's true.
>>
>>8680687
>"GOODBYE HOOOORSES, I'M FLYING OVER YOUUUUU" intensifies
>>
OP sounds like a psychopath.
>>
File: bluey.jpg (53KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
bluey.jpg
53KB, 372x363px
ITT: Bitterhons attack OP for wanting to do the right thing. Which is to bully hons into suicide. Make fun of Sushon's and leddit all you want but I'm convinced that 4chan is the home to the most delusional hons.
>>
>>8681917
Barely anyone's attacking her. It's all judgement.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.