[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trannies sit down to pee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 1501202593948.jpg (6KB, 249x247px) Image search: [Google]
1501202593948.jpg
6KB, 249x247px
Do MtF trannies sit down when they pee to help the illusion? asking for a friend
>>
File: Ryuujou 23.jpg (158KB, 1350x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuujou 23.jpg
158KB, 1350x1134px
>>8678930
Only if I am super drunk.
>>
I sit down to pee, I am not a tranny. So I would guess that it wouldn't be a problem for them either
>>
bump-a-rum
>>
Standing to pee is weird and gross. I only ever did it when I was drunk anyway.
>>
If I have a choice (like 95% of the time), I sit down and have for as long as I remember
>>
When I was a child I hated peeing standing up, but when I got to my teens I stopped. Now I don't care.
>>
>>8678930
I sit down pretty much most of the time.
But I got no problem standing to pee when I'm on some gross public toilet.
>>
I hover if it's a public washroom but otherwise the only time I've stood was when my dad dragged me fishing when I was like 5, and it was confusing.
>>
File: 1492488889602.jpg (73KB, 509x544px) Image search: [Google]
1492488889602.jpg
73KB, 509x544px
all u niggers be tryhard as fucc
>>
My dick sprays in random directions, so I either sit or kneel. I used to stand when I was a kid since I was still short enough.
>>
>>8678930
I'm a cis guy and I sit down when I pee, didn't know it's such a big deal
>>
>>8678930
MtF

I have always sat to pee since I first learned to use the toilet as a kid. I've never stood with the exception of having to provide urine samples when I go to the doctor. Standing is unnatural and weird to me. It always has been.
>>
At home I always stand up because I'm lazy.

At unisex public bathroom I always stand up because ewww.

At women's bathroom I always sit because out of... respect...
>>
>>8679022
same here (mtf btw)
>>
>>8679001
lol m here, has it always been like that for you? id like to find out why this happens

normally mine sprays in to opposite directions kinda

mb it too much dunno
>>
>>8679022
press [F] to sit down
>>
>>8679022
Respect?
>>
>>8679022
>having respect for women
>>
>>8679106
Not him but I have a tight foreskin which is what does that, too much effort to retract it so I just sit down
>>
>>8678930
>to help the illusion
wtf, thas just convenience, i always sit down to pee at home and im a cis guy
>>
>>8678930
I sometimes forget that I can stand up to pee. Recently there was a really gross public toilet, and I kind of tried to do it, but I was immediately grossed out from looking at it and almost got sick. So I just went into another stall.
>>
I have to sit because otherwise my penis will leak pee

it does it when I sit too, but it's a lot easier to catch it in toilet paper so it doesn't get in my clothing

it wasn't like this before hrt desu :(
idk if I'm the only one this happened to...
>>
>>8678930
When I learned that girls sat down to pee I started doing it.

Before that I remember my dad saying at one point that girls were capable of standing up to pee and I figured it was common. Suppose it confused me for a while.
>>
Honestly I still pee standing up occasionally when I'm feeling less dysphoric about genitals, because it's more convenient.

It helps to imagine that I'm looking at someone else's dick or to just zone out.
>>
>>8679169
changed for me too
no idea why
>>
>>8679124
not pissing all over the seat
>>
>>8678930
I sit on your benis when I pee, bby.
>>
>>8678930
Last time I tried to pee standing up I peed all over my legs.
>>
>>8678944
>>8679002
>>8679145
YOU'RE ALL REPRESSED TRANNIES
TRANSITION BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
>>
>>8679001
>kneel
???
>>
>>8679377
You know you are supposed to hold it? And pull foreskin out.
>>
>>8679191
how about lifting it instead
>>
>>8679471
>tfw no penis to hold
>tfw no foreskin to pull back
>>
>>8679461
I get on my knees
>>
>Tfw I always sat down and never knew why
>I'm MtF

Oh shit.
>>
File: 1489056931395.jpg (240KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1489056931395.jpg
240KB, 600x399px
>>8678930
I don't remember the last time I stood, even as a child I always sat. Standing to pee just seems really gross and uncomfortable, I don't know why anyone does it... Even in the forest I squat instead of stand.
>>
>>8679498
Circumcised?
>>
It's AGP to pee standing up. However, if you've just started sitting down to pee and haven't been doing that you're whole life, that's even more AGP. Peeing yourself is the highest form of AGP.
>>
>>8679633
had srs you dummy
>>
>>8679553
then what, piss on the grass?
>>
>>8678930
I've always sat down to pee, I don't think it has anything to do with me being a tranny though, I've always gotten a lot of shit for it, people would think I was weird when I would say I'd never used a urinal in my life, I do what I feel comfortable with
>>
I don't sit down to pee, but I always go for the stall because I use the toilet paper to wipe my dick off instead of giving it the shaka shaka like most people do because that means you get piss drippings down your legs 9/10 times. I was told this was a "woman thing" once, but some part of me doubts that cis girls wipe down their cooter every time they're on the toilet.
>>
>>8679871
>but some part of me doubts that cis girls wipe down their cooter every time they're on the toilet.
:^)
>>
>>8679871
A lot of girls will get piss running around their ass and down their thighs so wiping is mandatory.
>>
>>8679871
Can confirm some girls do not wipe after peeing
>>
>>8679930
gross
>>
>>8679871
Not cis, I've had SRS, but I always wipe after peeing.
>>
>>8678930
How do you mean? I sit to pee when I use the public restroom, obviously. Other than that I stand.
>>
>>8678930
Yeah. If you don't sit down then you're a fucking failure as a woman
>>
>>8679166
rly? you need so much "iam legit bullshit talk" to validate yourself? let me guess with 1 year old you got ptsd cause you realized you're not a girl rofl
>>
>>8679930
But how? This poster is right >>8679919
>>
Depends on if dick or no dick
>>
File: ko.jpg (336KB, 574x890px) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
336KB, 574x890px
>>8678930
>pee sitting down my whole life
>can count the times I did it standing up with my hands
>end up a transgirl

Coincidence?
>>
>>8679871
I was taught to sit, and use toilet paper. Of course, when I was in school everyone thought I was a giant fag. But, they were kind of right I suppose.

>>8679930
Eww.
>>
Stand at home, hover if in womens bathroom.
>>
File: 345098345.jpg (130KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
345098345.jpg
130KB, 650x700px
>Feel like I don't pass
>Every time I use the men's bathroom I get weird looks and "Oh, sorry!" reactions from other people in there
>Pretty much every time someone walks into the bathroom they turn around and start to leave when they see me because they think they're in the wrong restroom

>Still usually spooked from using the women's restroom

Every time I do end up using it, I kind of try to be avoidant of women because I really don't want to be clocked and ridiculed in the women's restroom.

Just blogging.

I do sit to pee. Standing feels gross.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.