[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw super sensitive tits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

every time my agp hrt mtf tranny sex drive is spiking, I feel literal electricity running through my estrogenated tits, even though I didn't even touch them. it's the best feeling.

I'm on 4-8 mg estradiol daily and with quite large tits after few years of hrt

dick is still numb tho. good riddance
>>
I'm gonna play with them until you're a quivering mass of femmy goo and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>8678521
pls describe for those not fortunate enough to feel the same
>>
>>8678556
it's really difficult, it's like there is some sort of electrical current going through the tits, and my nipples suddenly get sore and my body gets stiff like in fight-freeze-flight response

my cheeks often get red too

all the while no reaction in penis

ever since I started hrt many years ago, my sex drive is severly diminshed, but even so if I want to, I can force some sort of orgasm by masturbating my half-hard dick until I get that tiny drop of transparent fluid out. which isn't pleasant at all.

but this...this tit thing is totally different, a completely different type of sex drive/feeling
>>
>>8678748
Can confirm this, maybe to a slightly lower degree. I'm only at 1 year hrt tho.

This different type of sex drive is kinda confusing and I don't know how to work with it. It seems so strong when it goes right but the smallest thing like a momentary loss in concentration or bad thought brings me right out of it.
>>
>>8680053
explain the difference pls
>>
>>8680081
It's somewhat hard to explain the difference because I don't have the old one to compare with at the same time, and it was such a gradual change.

My body feels more erogenous, like rubbing my skin on my belly or thighs or chest can get me breathless. I guess before hrt, trying to get off was more of a just dick-feeling-good feeling, while now me feeling good is like being wrapped in a nice warm blanket and being very relaxed and comfortable. It's not an overtly good feeling.

Being touched gets me somewhere but thinking about a cute guy holding me or something more lewd is way better feeling imo. It almost feels like pee-shivers or a sneeze, but in an intensely good and heated way, like a fire in my stomach. Sorry for putting it that way but it's the most analogous feeling haha.

The issue is bc it's more mental stimulation, something like dysphoria or another distraction will pop me right out of it and make me feel gross, so I can't get back into it.
>>
>>8680164
how is it more mental
>>
>>8680202
Like I can't just start rubbing or whatever, I have to be in the right mood or I don't really even orgasm. It's weird. I've tried to push through the mental thing and just cum, but all that happens is I get the after effects of an orgasm like lack of sexdrive without the actual feeling.

Before hrt, I never had failed wank attempts lol, like just giving up because I couldn't get into it.

The upside is that when I do manage, it's a lot more whole-body feeling and feels reallly good.
>>
>>8680250
im close to the no orgasm without mood pre-hrt...
>>
>>8680250
>but all that happens is I get the after effects of an orgasm
I know exactly what you're describing

someday i'll get a bf and then someday after that he can make me cum, and maybe i'll get to experience that whole-body feeling
>>
>>8680423
Same senpai, I've never had a proper bf. But I can get near that full body feeling by being really patient. My orgasms are really shit(almost nonexistent) if I just have one as soon as I can. But if I spend 2x or 3x that time spent trying to get one without getting distracted, it feels wayyyyy better when it actually happens.
>>
Bump a rum
>>
>>8678521
>8 mg estradiol
are you lactating yet?
>>
>>8681466
never did, not to my knowledge. but the tit growth is real.
>>
>>8681466
At about 4 months hrt, I had some lactation but it stopped
>>
1 year in, I've gotten good boob growth but sensitivity is about the same. I mean, they feel nice to touch but it's nothing special really.
>>
>>8680423
someday I'll be your bf and I'll make you cum and it'll be adorbs
>>
>>8678521
4-8 jesus, what is a normal level? My endo has me on 5
>>
>>8678521
>dick is still numb tho. good riddance
Any Plans to chop it off?
>>
>>8682505
likley, but neo vagina is scary

I will probably do orchi tho, sooner or later
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.