[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neovagina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 12

Does anybody actually like neovaginas, or are we just screwing ourselves by getting rid of the one thing that will make anyone attracted to us, even if they're just chasers?

From what I can gather from this board, lesbians don't like them. From what just makes sense, straight guys wouldn't like them- we can't even get pregnant, they don't self lubricate, and they're basically just male genitals that have been fucked around with.

Whole situation seems awful. With my junk as it is, sex is embarrassing and dysphoria-inducing. I want a neovagina so I can at least feel okay about my body, but it seems like it'll just make me that much more of a societal outcast.
>>
>>8677685
from what I gather people don't get srs for sexual reasons, and if they do, that's a shitty reason. the whole situation *is* awful, but you're already in an awful situation by being trans. you just have to find the *person* who will love you as you are, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
>>
File: Dr_Shekelstein_0.png (531KB, 1718x564px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Shekelstein_0.png
531KB, 1718x564px
>>8677685
>>
>>8677685
I don't know, I really don't care about my dating pool or whatever. I want my dick gone and a successful neo-vag. Finding a partner is not more important than loving yourself.

I very much doubt someone PREFERS neovaginas unless they have some really specific fetish, but I can assure you I know a lot of people who just don't care, they don't prefer them but they tolerate them like any other vagina. These people exist.
>>
>>8677696
you know, posting something over and over again doesn't make it any less pathetic or any more true
>>
>>8677685
i'm a guy, and i'd very much prefer you to have a vagina than a dick. anal is fine too ofc, but the dick puts me off and i wouldn't want to touch it, or for it to touch me.

at the end of the day though, its up to you, which kind of partners do you want? i know trannies with like 10 beta chaser orbiters, you have to ask yourself if thats what you want. and if it is, and its makes you happy, who is anyone to stop you? do what your heart feels is right, and the rest will follow.
>>
>>8677698
>I very much doubt someone PREFERS neovaginas
i'm >>8677701
and i think you're right. i dont prefer them, i'm just indifferent to them vs actual vaginas
>>
File: blue2.jpg (85KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
blue2.jpg
85KB, 1192x670px
>>8677685
It's not about sex. But even if it was, look at it this way. As long as you go to a good surgeon, it basically just looks like a normal vagina, it just requires more maintenance and doesn't get as wet (but it still gets a little wet). And I imagine there are plenty of people who would be willing to deal with that, even if it's technically a small percentage of all the billions of people in the world. I mean, the world is a big place. You'll find someone. Trust me.
>>
>>8677685
obviously you do it for yourself lol, not others. Surefire way to be unhappy otherwise
>>
>>8677685
I prefer paleovaginas.
>>
>>8677828
>not preferring archeavaginas
>>
>>8677685

Ignore me, a normal, straight guy, if you want.

But please don't actually get bottoms surgery. It's really not worth it, it's a horrible and painful disfigurement that will solve half an issue while giving you 20 more.

Don't pay attention to all those people who say " Well, I'll call them a girl if they get a sex change operation". They know nothing.

I hate trans, I think you're all mentally ill, and I think normalizing this shit only helps it spread to others who are susceptible, but I do care about you as fellow humans. Do not do this shit to yourselves, it is not worth it, and if in 20 years there's a better option you'll likely have already ruined it for yourself.

Fuck, cut your balls off if you need, I know they screw with your hormone remedies, cut your dick straight off if that's what you need, be a Ken doll, but don't get a frontal pink sock placed in you, it's an open wound that will constantly fester and try to close for years.

Please, fucking god, don't do it.
>>
No, nobody likes them. They're obviously not the real thing, they don't work the same. They're sort of uncanny valley so they make you feel vaguely disturbed looking at them like looking at a doll that's a little too lifelike.

Honestly just kys it's not worth it.
>>
>>8677692
>>8677698
>>8677728
>>8677812

I do understand that it's about myself first, and I agree there. Sex is something I do want to consider, though.

>>8677897
You've already stated that you hate me, so why the heck should I think you actually have any interests in mind but your own?
>>
>>8677897
nice informed opinion
>>
Get it if it makes you happy, and if I love you and you really wanted me to try it I would but just know I wouldn't want to, I didn't want it before surgery and I don't want it after, its not the real thing and its sort of disturbing for me to think about.
>>
>>8677911

Because I don't want you to fucking suffer.

I think most women are sluts but I still think FGM is horrifying.

I think you're crazy loco nuts, but I don't want you to fucking cut yourself open and have to live with sticking a metal (perhaps not metal) rod up the infested gash for hours a day. I actually DON'T want you to kill yourselves. Fuck, I don't even care what goddamn bathrooms you use, I don't want you stalked and curb stomped in the streets.

Be whoever the fuck you think you need to be, just don't do something like that to yourselves.

>>8677912

I can't pull the numbers up, but even amongst trans individuals there's an >50% chance that you will regret the procedure, it goes slightly down with time but never breaks below that point. You are basically physically torturing yourself for, perhaps, years.

Stick to your hormones, cross dress, cut off bits if you need to, wait it out until you find some pan/bi faggot who is ok with fucking a dickgirl or ken doll. You'll be happier in the long run.
>>
File: daddy1_0.jpg (35KB, 384x406px) Image search: [Google]
daddy1_0.jpg
35KB, 384x406px
>>8677911
they way i think it is is it doesn't really matter unless you're looking for chasers like pic related

like I think the majority of people, after getting over the "I'm trans" hurdle won't really care that much if you have a vag or a dick. I'm not saying these ppl don't exist, I just don't think it will really affect your overal capability of finding a good partner in the long run.
>>
>>8677946
Dude, I'm >>8677701, a straight guy.

And what you're doing here isn't gonna help them solve their gender dysphoria, more importantly they won't be able to get with guys who aren't as open minded, because they'll have a dick instead of a hole.

You don't want them to suffer? Then why make them continue having a birth defect that makes them feel like a man?
I don't know dude, but I'm getting strange vibes from you. It's like you have a weird motive for them to keep their dicks? Why would a straight man come here and ask them to keep a dick instead of getting a vagina? Are you as straight as you say you are?
>>
>>8677946

2.2%
that's the transition regret rate
2.2%
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets

Nobody, especially OP, needs your bullshit concern trolling.

Like others have said OP- if you're doing it for yourself, and not for others, that's the important thing. Yeah, some people will say no because you have a neovag, but those people weren't very likely to want you with a girldick either
>>
>>8677946
>wait it out until you find some pan/bi faggot who is ok with fucking a dickgirl or ken doll.
not her
i dont want to cut it off
i dont want anal either
i just want a bf who loves me even without sex
>>
>>8677961

try queer spaces to find an asexual guy
>>
>>8677961
>no intention of getting rid of it.
Welp, another person out of my dating pool, fantastic.
>>
>>8677946
An outright lie, there was a link posted earlier today in another thread putting SRS regret at ~2%. You're full of shit anon, stop trying to tell women what to do with their body and piss off.
>>
>>8677953
You know it's been scientifically proven that straight guys can't be to pre-op.

If he says he is straight in reality it means that he is closeted GAMP or bi.
>>
>>8677985
I already put on my detective hat and Sussed him out as a chaser anon.
>>8677958
>>
>>8677700
the text is right, though.
>>
>>8677958

You can't solve gender dysphoria anymore than you can solve Alzheimer's. And trans people are only getting themselves into trouble by getting with people who aren't openly into trans people.

Also

>You must be gay

Is literally an ad hominem. If you're really curious, I read a lot into the testimonies of people who went through the procedure and regretted it and I have what is called human empathy.

>>8677961

>I just want a bf who loves me even without sex

That's cool, I mean, good luck, but more power to you

>>8677960

Faggot

>A total of 15 individuals (5 FM and 10 MF) out of 681 whoreceived a new legal gender between 1960 and 2010 appliedfor reversal to the original sex (regret applications). Thiscorresponds to a regret rate of 2.2 % for both sexes (2.0 % FMand2.3 % MF).

An Analysis of All Applications for Sex Reassignment Surgery in Sweden, 1960-2010: Prevalence, Incidence, and Regrets (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets [accessed Aug 5, 2017].

Literally only the rate of people who applied to have it REVERSED

Fuck, read your own shit. And I'm not a troll. I'm upfront about hating trans-ness and the way society is approaching it socially and politically. I am only objecting to a physical option which I would like to spare people of.

Did you also know that there are zero, ZERO, verified cases of a neovagina being in any way self-lubricating, its an urban myth. Did you know many trans people allow their to seal back up rather than deal with the pain of having a large metal piston reopen a wound on their body three times a day?

It's a horrifying, medieval procedure.
>>
>>8677994
Thank you anon we need more of that around here.
>>
>>8678003
i like you, anon.
>>
neovaginas do look superficially similar, but they're, well... very different internally, no matter what anyone says. no muscles, no cervical mucus (and i know that sounds gross but it's pretty essential), weird texture... it's not terrible, but it is very strange. vaginas aren't just holes, after all.
i'd keep my dong until the procedures improved if i were you
>>
>>8678003
>REVERSED
huh?
do you think sex reasignment surgery is srs reversal? what
>>
>>8678003
>ZERO, verified cases of a neovagina being in any way self-lubricating
... just ask someone that has had SRS maybe? It kinda clears up the urban myths when people speak from their own experiences.

You're an idiot at best.
>>
>>8678029
oh nevermind
>>
>>8678029
not him but read study you moron
>>
>>8678030
piss+sweat="self lubrication"
>>
>>8678029

The 2.2 statistic only counts 'regret' as those who applied to have their sex assignment surgery reversed, it does not count all people who sit at home on their side in pain for four hours a day who wish they had never had the procedure done at all.

I'm not saying anything about the prospects of actually, successfully reversing such a procedure.

>>8678030

Don't trust self reporting. I do trust actual science, for example, as of 10 minutes ago I am now aware that 1 in 50 sex change subjects apply to have their procedures undone. You guys showed me that, thanks /lgbt/.

Also

>You're willing to talk about this and put actual thought into it, you must be a chaser!

Man, no wonder everyone hates you people.
>>
>>8678030
fucking dumbass lol. those urban myths didn't spawn from nowhere, it's people's embellished "personal experiences" that gets them started in the first place. also this >>8678048
>>
>>8678003
>You can't solve gender dysphoria anymore than you can solve Alzheimer's.
Nah, can get pretty close though, I'm sure they'll feel happier knowing they have a vagina and are seen as basically a woman. Which is kinda their life goal, or atleast one of them.

>If you're really curious, I read a lot into the testimonies of people who went through the procedure and regretted it

Really? How many did you read, do those testimonials mean all transwomen will behave in exactly the same way? Or was it from a right wing propaganda website aimed to try and cut down on the number of SRS being done and to keep people repressing instead?
>I have what is called human empathy.
Ah, a champion of human rights, come on dude. There's no need to put on a show. We both know, if a Trans woman gets a vagina, and ends up getting with a bf (most guys will be fine with it btw), atleast where I'm from. She's going to be a lot happier than if she has to look down everytime she takes a piss and sees something that just shouldn't be there.

Then Why pretend to care for them like that? You know all you're doing is hurting them right? This selfishness just because you want them to be dickgirls so you might have a shot at dating one isn't gonna get you far. If you genuinely want them to be happy, support them. Say you don't mind etc. You'll probably respond denying it or w/e. But I don't care, the point here was to send a message and let you know, what you're doing right now, it's the wrong way to do things.
>>
>>8678050
i mean you had like, pretty strong opinions about something while not having read one of the most well known studies about srs, say stupid shit you can never source because its not true etc etc. You clearly have an agenda on something you don't know much about.
>>
>>8678007
No worries lass.
>>
>>8678057

It's sad how the people trying to drive others to suicide do so under the guise of empathy and compassion

>>8678050
if you actually cared about "science", then you'd provide your own data.

Also, in most things, self-reporting is actually where the data comes from, since it's the best way to measure things like satisfaction or happiness
>>
>>8678058
>implying you don't have an agenda to minimize or deny any regret
>>
>>8678068
idk i never go out of my way to tell anyone to get srs, I just read actual studies and talk to people who've had it, instead of talking out of my ass
>>
>>8677685
I've seen ones posted here that pretty much look just like butter to me. If you can afford that, you're fine on cosmetics. It's going to come down to whether you can accept the function.

>>8677696
It's especially pathetic that the first line of this isn't even true. There's zero evidence of suicide rates going up OR down with HRT because it's logistically impossible to track pre-transition suicide rates: we have no reliable way to identify pre-transition people in the general population.

>>8677897
>I hate trans
Welp, and there's the best reason to disregard literally everything you said or were going to say: it's in bad faith.

>but I do care about you as fellow humans
Already forgotten the beginning of your sentence, huh?

>it's an open wound
You can't even Google something before opening your mouth.

>>8677946
>I can't pull the numbers up, but even amongst trans individuals there's an >50% chance that you will regret the procedure
You can't "pull them up" because they don't exist. The regret rate for transition is 2.2% of all trans people. The regret rate for vaginoplasty in particular in one study (5 years post-op) was also low, with only 3.2% being either "dissatisfied" or "very dissatisfied" with appearance and 8.7% being either "dissatisfied" or "very dissatisfied" with function. (Note OP, this is the reason I said to worry more about function.) Nine percent being dissatisfied with function is concerning, but it's nowhere near ">50%."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261554

>>8678003
>It's a horrifying, medieval procedure.
Basically ALL surgery is "horrifying" and "medieval." You'd know that if you'd ever had surgery.

And please don't act like you know what you're talking about. You literally can't even correct yourself on the "wound" nonsense, ffs.

>>8677958
No, he's just a dolt. Lotta people have a loud-mouthed opinion on this for no real reason.
>>
>>8678068
>implying you don't have a chaser agenda to look at more girl wieners

It goes full circle doesn't it?
>>
>>8678057

>If a Trans woman gets a vagina
>And then ends up getting with a bf

That does not follow, the type of person a trans person would actually be happy to be with, like really, actually happy, wouldn't be the type of person they'd have to cut their bits off and stick a stainless steel piston up their stab wound to please.

And honestly, I said feel free to sanitarily cut off anything offending, just don't open a unhealing wound into your body.

>You know all you're doing is hurting them right

All I'm doing is, honestly, pleading that people don't torture themselves. I don't need much to explain why I would want that.

Also, if we're going to keep going back and forth, can we condense this quote war back down to one or two points, just as a matter of turn.
>>
>>8678082
>Lotta people have a loud-mouthed opinion on this for no real reason

I guess so, I'll never understand why though, just live and let live. Why do people have to be such asshats.
Anyways, have a nice day ma'am :)
>>
>>8678084
>That does not follow, the type of person a trans person would actually be happy to be with, like really, actually happy, wouldn't be the type of person they'd have to cut their bits off and stick a stainless steel piston up their stab wound to please.
Jig's up, chaser afterbirth.
>>
File: 1369793634874.png (754KB, 614x952px) Image search: [Google]
1369793634874.png
754KB, 614x952px
>>8678082
>"These findings must be interpreted with caution, however, because fewer than half of the questionnaires were returned."
>"fewer than half."
>>
>>8678084

anything can sound horrible if you describe it in the most horrible of ways

if you're talking about jamming a garrot wire between the teeth and sawing it back and forth, you're gonna make the act of flossing sound pretty barbaric.

Or if you describe a c-section as brutally slicing open a woman's womb and ripping out her child, it sounds pretty bad

If you describe dilation as a choice betwen putting a dildo in your vagina once a week for fifteen minutes (which is the amount of time recommended after about 9 months or so) or simply having penetrative sex, then it doesn't sound so bad at all. It sounds pretty normal.
>>
>>8678058

The one report that three people have referred to in this thread ended up not proving the thing that it is commonly 'known' to refer to. So if you're going to talk specifics, link it, and I'll read it. Don't appeal to common knowledge when you're 0 for 1 on that so far.
>>
why does the chaser think dilators are stainless steel?

it's almost as if they have no idea about srs
>>
>>8678106
because they saw a trans hate threat on /pol/ and assumed it must be true because /pol would never lie, right?
>>
>>8678105
can you link the "over half of trans ppl regret srs"?

no?

why did you mention it then?

it's almost as if

you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>8678104

>Once a week for 15 minutes after 9 months

Disingenuous, you have to do it for 4-6 hours every day for the first half of that time period. Meanwhile the best antibiotics in the world can't stop it from getting necrotic so people have to go back in to get rotting tissue cut off.
>>
>>8678084
>the type of person a trans person would actually be happy to be with, like really, actually happy, wouldn't be the type of person they'd have to cut their bits off

If there was any more evidence needed of you being a chaser, that's the final nail in the coffin.

No problem though, I don't hate you for it or anything, to each his own. What I dislike is the agenda you're trying to push. You know for a fact none of what you're saying is true, yet you're saying it anyway, without remorse, you know it could potentially ruin someone's life and lead them to kill themselves, but reading earlier you did say you hated them?

I mean, look dude, there's plenty of transwomen out there that are low self esteem and refuse to get SRS, just get with one of those, I've turned down quite a lot. But don't try to influence the ones here actually trying to make an effort to change their lives for the better. I'm a straight guy, and I'll admit, I do have a motive for this, why is that? More holes to fuck. What's your motive? More dicks to suck?
>>
>>8678118
wow another post where anon makes up shit
>>
>One guy explains that he doesn't like sex reassignment surgery
>Literally the only thing he objects to
>guppies still flip the fuck out about it

Also
>Any person who objects to srs is a chaser

Here's a question to those who are seriously open minded here, it's one of those autism tests, describe a view point where someone could disagree with srs and still be pro-trans, please, go ahead. Because if you can't, it means you believe in some sort of divine truth on the matter and hate discussion as a matter of course.

Go ahead, it's a basic exercise, for school children. Show me you can sympathize with someone who disagrees with you, go ahead.
>>
>>8678130
someone who talks about its actual downsides, instead of making shit up.
>>
>>8678111
>can you link the "over half of trans ppl regret srs"?
>no?
stop fucking reddit spacing and supposing answers and maybe he'll be able to respond with one, tripfag.
>>
>>8678134
still missing a source there mister
>>
>>8678130
One guy objects to SRS, another is fine with it. Guess the chaser, it's a basic excercise, get that noggin joggin :)
>>
>>8678111
>COMMunISm
>reddit spacing
lel
>>
>>8678140
i'm not him. i don't have one.
>>
>>8678096
I'm so glad you pointed that out. You know why?

Because yes, less than half of those people responded to follow-up. Those results fall in line with previous studies though, that find serious dissatisfaction to be in the single digits (and actual REGRET to be similarly low or zero). It is true that you might hypothesize that perhaps the people who REALLY regretted it or even got it reversed just did not respond to follow-up.

But as the most recent study others have linked showed, only about 2% of all trans people ever actually reverse it. This is completely in line with previous results, which means that the hypothesis that those people just haven't responded to follow-up is likely to be wrong.

What are the chances that the people who say "I'm really upset with it" are lowish and the people who say "I regret it" are low and the people who actually apply to reverse it are low...but the people who are really upset with it and just didn't tell anyone, man, there's a TON of them!
>>
>>8678148
xD
>>
File: alpha.jpg (52KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
52KB, 525x700px
>>8677728
Yes....i love tran...will you be my gif?
>>
>>8678134

I'll be honest, I didn't come in this thread to pull records. What actually happened is someone showed one result which didn't prove shit, despite there being atleast three or four ignorant idiots dancing around it like it's the gospel.

Then someone else posted a study that showed 1/3rd satisfaction, 1/3rd iffy satisfaction, which leaves a 1/3rd unlabeled group which I can only assume or dissatisfied or iffy dissatisfied, which another anon did a good job of pointing out had a half return rate.

That was a good study, a half return rate on questionnaires is actually pretty amazing, and it contradicts me, so point to him for providing a data point that knocks my 50% number down to around 33%.

I don't really feel like looking anything else up, and the one guy I was originally talking to just kept calling me a 'chaser' because I couldn't adequately explain away my distaste for srs on a personal level.

So the thread is basically a sandwich where half the people go their data shat on, and the other half keep using "ur gay", ironically, as a comeback, with only a speck of people advancing the conversation.

Everything in this thread aside, it shows me that people in this community are just as closed minded as the faggots in /pol/. Actual arguments are given less weight than going "Oh, well, I don't think you should get the surgery because I saw one once and it looked like a kid's clay art project," because they can pass that off as personal preference while ignoring the idea that decent people disagree with them.

in:b4, Honestly, just take small steps to transition and stop when it starts working, don't get frustrated and jump the shark to try to fix all your problems at once.
>>
File: chaser_scum.png (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chaser_scum.png
16KB, 640x480px
>>8677953
>>8677994
>>8678083
>>8678120
>>8678161
>>
>>8678198
I'm a straight guy. How does that meme apply to me? Seeing as you quoted me a couple times.
>>
>>8678198
>if you disagree with me lying about everything you're ugly

nice argument xd
>>
Still better than having a trinity of external tumors attached to my crotch.
>>
>>8678208

Why not just get a full castration instead of trying to open up the portal to the netherealm next to your colon?

Honest question.
>>
>>8678206
>t.guy on left
>>8678207
>t,guy on right
>>
>>8677897
>I hate trans, I think you're all mentally ill,
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>8678218
>bwahhhh people who call out my lies arw ugly men reeeee
>>
File: 1498415112001.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498415112001.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
I personally don't see the problem. Why wouldn't someone date you after srs?
>>
>>8678173
>Then someone else posted a study that showed 1/3rd satisfaction, 1/3rd iffy satisfaction, which leaves a 1/3rd unlabeled group which I can only assume or dissatisfied or iffy dissatisfied
>a data point that knocks my 50% number down to around 33%
What? All groups are clearly labeled, and I already did the math for you: the highest rate of dissatisfaction was 8.7% for function specifically. Where in fuck are you getting 33% from?
>>
>>8678224
nah, if I remember correctly you are pretty cute
for a guy
>>
>>8678234
>ur a man ur a man stop pointing out the fact that i make shit up!!!
>>
>>8678216
Because cosmetic srs is a thing, has 1-2 inches of depth which is enough for fingering, and doesn't require dilation or have the related issues.

Only problem is it still doesn't keep chasers away because 1-2 inches means they can bottom out unlike a full vagina.
>>
>>8678227

Despite the memes, it doesn't actually look, feel, or function like a vagina. Sure, drunk frat idiots who give human beings a bad name might bumble into that and then wonder what happened later, but generally people who wouldn't date you before won't date you afterwards.

SRS is something you do for your own personal satisfaction, not to attract mates.
>>
>>8678207
what's wrong with being ugly?
>>
>>8678239
When you're in love with a person why would such a thing matter? You love them for more than what's between their legs
>>
>>8678237

If that's true, that sounds mostly fine.

Honest question to post-op trans individuals, are chasers really a regular concern if you're not posting for hookups on Craigslist? First party experiences preferably.
>>
>>8678241
nothing, he is just upset because he imagines himself as cute girl

>>8678236
>being this triggered
lel
e
l
>>
>>8678248

That's what I'm fucking saying, the post I was replying to was asking how come surgery won't cause normal, heterosexual males to be willing to date you.
>>
>>8678227
Chasers have a problem with it obviously, who would be left to date them otherwise? They know we already have cis women so they get mad and make up shit to post it here. I pity them desu.
>>
>>8678241
nothing, clearly the guy who made the picture wanted to ridicule someone's appearance
>>8678253
>t-triggered!! haha
>>
>>8678218
>guy on left
Yeah that was my point, that I'm a straight guy and I don't think that. Did you bother to read the thread?
>>
>>8678239
Despite your meme, a neovagina can be as good as a real one if you don't go to a shit surgeon.
>>
>>8678266
>being this deluded
>>
>>8678260
Hi Sertii
>>
>Shit thread spirals into flame wars because idiot tg's think they can argue themselves into /pol/ idiots' acceptance

Breeders and Non-Breeders are two entirely different species and we really should never talk to each other, there's no point.
>>
>>8678270
My friend got srs 3 years ago and her bf says it doesn't feel different. Apparently it's aesthetically pleasing and self lubricating too.
>>
>>8678250
Chasers can't really tell if you're post-op or not, but they /can/ clock you since srs doesn't make you pass.

I get hit on about once a month at work by guys, and I'm nowhere near passing. Chasers are fucking obvious in these cases, and it's just gross. If I get told it's a "shame" that I don't like guys one more time I'm going to set their wake-up call for 3:45am. There is no shame involved, especially since the disgusting shit they say proves there's none on their part either.
>>
>>8678239
I've actually fucked a girl post op, it was self lubricating, the sex was good. I've also fucked cis women, so I'm not just saying it being a Virgin.

Infact, I didn't even know she was Trans until she told me. I thought something looked a bit odd, but in the moment you don't pay much attention.

>>8678266
True desu senpai
>>
>>8678266

There is no self-lubrication

There is no proper inner muscle contraction

There is no 'ribbed' element

>Anal argument

Most people wouldn't be satisfied only having anal sex (once again) despite memes.

You can enjoy post-srs genitals for what they are, but don't try to the 'they are totally the same!' argument, it makes you look like a weekend warrior sorority girl who goes to a civil rights protest for 15 minutes before retiring to drink margaritas while watching Mad Men.
>>
>>8678271
hey im out now this thread is pure /pol/ idiocy

can't have one decent srs thread without them
>>
>>8678288
>Most people wouldn't be satisfied only having anal sex (once again) despite memes.

you know that most gay guys only have anal sex?
>>
>>8678277
I'm actually really worried that I'll never get a bf post op
>>8678284
Good on you for not stabbing her 119 times.
>>
>>8678280

I am honestly of the opinion that it is easier to be facially/silhouettely passing than it is for a neovagina to pass under any sort of educated scrutiny.

Most cases of 'mistaken identity' in these cases are after heavy drinking and little to no actual 'inspection' of the goods in question. If you had one of those 'this or that' quiz apps, based just on appearance I bet most people would get 99/100 cases right.
>>
>>8678296
>Good on you for not stabbing her 119 times
Ohh, believe me there was some stabbing, just not with knives lmao
>>
>>8678296
I'm sure you will find someone post op, don't worry about that
>>
>>8678277
>self lubricating too
see>>8678048
>>
>>8678293

It's not like they have an alternative??

But fair enough, I mean the majority of the people in committed relationships who have multiple options for penetrative sex, where one of the options is anal, don't pick anal the majority of the time.

In particular, normal hetero relationships, anal sex is better more for the taboo element, some people find a regular anal rhythm, but its way less than Hollywood would have you guess.
>>
>>8678302
Thanks
>>
>>8678288
Look up the bulbourethral gland.
Also I just repeated what a guy with a post op gf said. I trust him and her way more than whoever you are.
>>
>>8678297
Basically I get hit on as a tranny rather than a woman, otherwise there'd be some doubt.
>>
>>8678314
You're right that Anal is a tabo or "dirty" thing in many hetero relationships but I just wanted to point out that you can have a satisfying sex live without a vagina
>>
>>8678277

That's literally impossible though.

Female lubrication comes from mucus glands on the outside of vaginal tissue. This is entirely lacking in the male body, those same tissues develop into the bottom portion of the glans of the penis and provide about 1/100th of the lubrication.

It's sweat and piss dude which is nowhere near the same in function. I mean, fine if it works for you, but srs lubrication is a myth.
>>
>>8678325
>P-please let me suck your feminine penis!!!
>you can live without a vagina reeee
>>
If you get srs, you do it for the aesthetic. You can now wear tights and swimsuits without tucking! Doing it for sex is the incorrect decision. You shouldnt even consider srs unless your partner is fine with it or you dont want to have sex in the first place.
>>
>>8678333
You're completly missing the point I wanted to make, retard
>>
>>8678325

That's fine, the original comment was about how the functional similarities of a post-srs trans woman and a vagina. Someone said they work exactly as well. The anal comment was an attempt to preempt the 'tightness is tightness' argument that sometimes shows up in this regards, where something that is just tight in some way is equated to as good of an experience as a dedicated, shaped, multifunctional organ.
>>
>>8678337
I thought doing it for sex was the right decision and doing it for aesthetics was the wrong decision tbhon. It is a sexual organ after all.
>>
>>8678340
You can't be pedalling this bullshit while keeping a straight face can you? Are you unironically the dumbest chaser there is?
Or just le epic trolle
>>
>>8678340
kill yourself chaser
>>
Honest question to MtF's.

If a guy you were crushing on found out your full identity, but was disgusted with you in totality. Then you had the operation as you could some how convince the same asshole to sleep with you, would you do it? Would you consider getting in a relationship with the person?

I'm not talking genuine, 'sorry I just don't like penises' people, I'm talking people who reject your identity and then you have to keep it a secret once you become passing.

Like, are these the people you think will make you happy, are these the people you're trying to change for?
>>
>>8678332
>It's sweat and piss
No it's precum or intestinal mucus in older SRS methods.
>>
>>8678354
If the guy is hot, yes ofcourse. Not going to go for a "nice guy" fedora. If that's what you're thinking
>>
>>8678352

>You're chaser if you like post op trannies
>You're a chaser if you don't like post op trannies
>You're a chaser on a train
>You're a chaser on a plane
>You're a chaser if you like boiled egg on in cream of mushroom soup
>>
>>8678351
>>8678352
Why am I a chaser? All I said is that there's no problems with post op transexuals and that there are alternatives to vaginas. I never said people shouldn't get srs
>>
>>8678359

Like, even knowing the statistics about domestic abuse, you'd go in just because the guy is hot?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

Can we get someone to cover this except with "Chaser here, Chaser there"?

Please, I need this for science.
>>
>>8678360
>You're chaser if you like post op trannies
Woah woah, what's that? How can you be a chaser if there's no penis, nice false equivalent you neckbeard.
>You're a chaser if you don't like post op trannies
No one said that, that's you saying that cause you love dicks so much Trying to put together a failure of an argument.
>>
>>8678380
>Like, even knowing the statistics about domestic abuse, you'd go in just because the guy is hot?
Yes.
>>
>>8678354
I can't imagine that ever happening because I'm an ugly non-passing hon who won't get the op.

I want a guy who understands me and loves me for what I am, no secrets or disgust.

If somehow I passed and had the op and did like a guy who would never love me if he know, I guess I would trap him though.
>>
>>8678390

Alright, what if you were absolutely sure that if you kept sleeping with a 10/10 hot guy, he would beat the shit out of you, as in, for example, you found said guy who had ALREADY done so to someone else, would you still go in just because he's gorgeous?

>>8678391

Why would you want to put someone in that situation? Do you have some sort of justification for it or is it legitimately selfishness?
>>
>>8678401
What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I'll be the best gf for him. By keeping it secret he'll have a gf he loves instead of seeing another disgusting tranny to pass by. It's my business not his. Legitimate selfishness.
>>
>>8678401
>Alright, what if you were absolutely sure that if you kept sleeping with a 10/10 hot guy, he would beat the shit out of you, as in, for example, you found said guy who had ALREADY done so to someone else, would you still go in just because he's gorgeous?

I like being beaten. So yes.
>>
>Sertii shitposting about chasers
>Other thread confirms Sertii is a Gamp and thus a chaser by definition

I think that really caps off all of this pretty well.
>>
>>8678417
really makes me thonk
>>
>>8678414

Wow, ok. I just find this pretty striking as an outsider because trannies are generally portrayed to be humble, meek oppressed population. They are, essentially, the good guys in most situations.

I never really considered the 'black widow' approach to the whole deal. I generally assumed trannies who get themselves into dangerous situations do so out of gullibleness and a belief in the innate goodness of their abusers, this puts a new spin on it.

>>8678415

I'll be honest, I could only ever have sexual contact with a normal female, but I am into communal bdsm and would not mind at all whipping someone on a post if they were outwardly attractive enough. I guess that's that hanging curve exception to my own straightness.
>>
>>8677897
>Ignore me, a normal, straight guy, if you want.
ok
>>
>>8678422
> They are, essentially, the good guys in most situations.
hahahaha you have a lot to learn

they work hard to portray that image but they're mostly predatory spazzes with a whole host of mental problems aside from the trans thing

you've responded to something I've seen countless times from countless trannies. it's not uncommon at all.
>>
>>8678422
>humble, meek oppressed
What I discussed would never really happen because I would never be physically capable of it or mentally capable of the lie or be that desperate for someone who was so disgusted by me. It was a hypothetical. I could write a story about a trans character who did that and relate to them, but there's no way I would do it even if I was capable of it.

What I actually want from a partner is more of the meek, humble kind of thing. Someone I don't have to keep secrets from and can be totally honest to and trust entirely, in everything. Someone who cares for me more than I care for myself and tells me how to behave.
>>
>>8678449
Are you pre-hrt? Do you have the intention to ever get SRS?
>>
>>8678432

I guess a good defining question is, if you could get away with lying to someone and 'trapping' them so to speak, would you do it?

I did get into this argument a long time ago about whether you should have to tell someone you were trans before you have sex and, if you don't, is it sexual assault? My argument came down to 'yes, because consent requires you to divulge information you think could affect someone's ability to be informed about their consent, and since a large amount of people would change their mind if they knew, you should be expected to divulge that'

The amount of people I got who disagreed either fell down the route of 'it doesn't matter/it's their own privacy' or 'if you require that, you'll get people hurt'.

The former is just opinion, but the second was interesting because it implied trans individuals were seeking out sexual partners that said trans person wasn't sure wouldn't assault them, rather than sticking to a pro-trans crowd. Trans individuals would want their ability to 'trick' dangerous individuals to be protected. They, essentially, wanted the ability to fuck people who didn't want to fuck trans people.

I didn't assume this argument held water because it was someone speaking FOR trans people rather than a trans person, but it has stuck in my mind since then.
>>
>>8678461
Why?
>>
>>8678464
Oh trans people make that argument too all the time.

It's in the neighborhood of rape by deception, for sure. Someone in the UK just got sentenced to jail for doing something similar, actually. As they should.

And yeah, if you're not sure if your sexual partner might BEAT YOU TO DEATH if he knew about you maybe don't fucking have sex with that guy jfc. Your safety is your own responsibility, for one, don't make dumbshit choices like that. And two, that dude has a right to decide who he wants to fuck too, so really if you get beat to death its for raping someone and you honestly kinda deserve it.
>>
>>8678469
No reason just curious.
>>
>>8678503
Pre-hrt and no intention of SRS.
>>
I just don't get people, if you are willing to fuck someone you don't really know you shouldn't complain if it wasn't the gender you thought it was, just thank god you don't get an std and stop fucking that person? I mean.....they are not vampires, you don't just "turn" gay, but I do agree that honesty should come from all parts if you want a serious relationship so that is out of the way and you can focus on life, pleasure, etc.
>>
If I thought about it really hard then maybe I have "gender dysphoria" too

Instead of getting on hormones I get dudes who fuck me like I was a woman. Thats pretty good and the closest I can get.

You'll never be a real woman, very few straight guys will want you no matter how much you cry about it on tumblr and homos will be turned off by you because you look too much like a woman.

Again, you won't ever *be* a woman, you're lying to yourself. Most of you who will go on HRT will end up looking like a shitty hon and killing yourself. Just accept yourselves ffs
>>
>>8678622
>Instead of getting on hormones I get dudes who fuck me like I was a woman. Thats pretty good and the closest I can get.
Top tier repression. I was worried you were going to say you manned up and tried to get a girl instead of hrt.
>>
>>8678592

You have a point, but it's still sexual assault and traumatizing for some people. You can argue they shouldn't be traumatized, but that doesn't really get you anywhere.

The fact of the matter is that most people don't want to fuck trannies. Trannies know this. It's less physically dangerous but it's still a similar case to something like an STI. Most people don't want to fuck people with STI's. People with STI's know this.

If you know there's a good chance that someone wouldn't fuck you if they knew the truth, then you must inform them in order for it to be informed consent.

The difference between it being something like religion, political views, or something at that sort is numeric. If enough people cared about knowing if they're fucking a Jew, then a Jew who hides that is committing sexual assault, no matter the morality behind it. It's just that being a Jew isn't really a crux issue.

However, if you are a Jew and you hear someone go "Yeah, I really would never want to fuck a Jew" and said person knows you know that, then you have to divulge that you are Jew before fucking, and if you don't it is sexual assault.

Perhaps someday fucking trannies will be accepted enough that it will flip and people who have that distaste will have to break the ice, but until then, it's on the tranny.
>>
>>8678592
imo people who aren't willing to date trans people should disclose this before, on the first date, not the other way around. That way there is no threat to the trans girl's safety, and she can safely ghost and cis people won't be """"""""tricked""""""""".

If you're not transphobic then this shouldn't be a problem for you
>>
>>8678635
As I said I don't get people, just chose and do what you like as long as you don't hurt anyone or anything else and find someone who loves you for what you are, simple as that, I don't get why people make a fuss about everything, maybe I am just crazy or something, I like girlsI have a gf 9/10 I live with her but it's just not working If I leave her I would look for a girl, a girly boy or a trany because I want my partner to have girly features, simple as that man, as long as there is love everything should work out.
>>
>>8678687
>I don't get why people make a fuss about everything
Because not being a girl stops them loving themselves as surely as it stops a straight guy from loving them.
>>
I honestly personally find them really disgusting. Just the thought of going down or interacting with a barren "wound" that desperately wants to heal is just so... fucking... nasty.

I understand that transwomen don't do it for sex and it's more a thing to feel complete but holy shit just the idea of it freaks me out.
>>
>>8678696
Well we can all agree that honesty should be the most important thing when building a serious relationship or when random fucking someone but then again we are humans.....so double check were you put your privates?
>>
>>8678707
Ya, I would only consider a relationship with one with no operation, the hormones are k but it's never gonna be like a real vag if they get the surgery, but there totally is people who actually want that so if they wanna do it they should.
>>
>>8678657

Shouldn't the same be for diseased people as well. Should I have stop and go "I don't want to fuck you if you have AIDS" before every sexual encounter? If not, why is the situation different?
>>
>>8678744
I agree, as I said, honesty from all sides, sadly we can not change the fact that alot of people are not nice so that's why dates exist, so you can better know someone and decide if you can trust them, but there will always be risk because that is life.
>>
>>8678744
are you saying being trans is a potentially transmittable disease?
>>
>>8678767
potentially deadly*
>>
>>8678767
I am guessinng you ment to reply to the other person cus that has nothing to do with what I said o.o
But it did not seem like that person ment that, he was just giving an example.
>>
Being trans is not a sexual preference, or a health issue for the other party.

Sexual preferences and health issues should, obviously, be hashed out before sex, so it's up to the person with the preference or issue to state it.
>>
>>8678767
>>8678776

Nope.

I'm saying it is something that the majority of people in, say, America, would want to know about before having sex with you.

Now, if you're going to ask a question, atleast answer one first. Should a person who does not want to have sex with someone with AIDS be required to ask if each individual partner has AIDS before a sexual encounter?
>>
>>8677728
>And I imagine there are plenty of people who would be willing to deal with that, even if it's technically a small percentage of all the billions of people in the world. I mean, the world is a big place. You'll find someone. Trust me.

But that is the heart of the question isn't it? If you don't tell the guy/girl you're with and they have no way of knowing, then yeah your they'll put in the work for your neopussy. But if they find out your pussy isn't real, your pool of available candidates drops off a motherfucking cliff vs the candidates you'd have if you were to have a dick still in place.

Here's the thing, you want everyone to pretend your dick doesn't exist, the people you date, society, the government, but your dick exists anon. Life is about sex to, and the people yall call chasers are literally people who are attracted to you that you dismiss because they're attracted to you and then you complain that no one wants to be with you. You lost all sense of logic and reasoning.
>>
>>8678793
i don't know for sure, I've heard something like if you take medication that makes aids or hiv undetectable its also untransmittable, so I think for casual sex it shouldn't be a requirement if that is indeed the case. I suppose as you move towards an actual relationship then yeah i guess its something you bring up.

I don't see how this is related to the trans issue tho
>>
>>8678856
Because chasers don't want to catch the gay either.
>>
>>8677685
It's a wound that often doesn't completely heal. Don't do it to yourself. For purely medical reasons.
>>
lurking anon here
tell u what if i were you id never do it, we are nowhere near the technology needed for this type of surgical intervention

/fa/ anon out
>>
What exactly is a chaser?

Personally, if I ever had a tranny relationship, I wouldn't a have problem and actually prefer it if she kept her penis. Partly because I'm bisexual to some degree, but mostly because it's a natural sexual organ with its functionality fully intact. And depending on your sexuality, it's programmed into our psyche to be arousing.

I mean, whatever makes you happy as a human being. But from my perspective it's nothing else than self-mutilation and I could never have any sexual interest in such a thing.
>>
>>8677685
I don't think anyone likes them, but there are people who will like you with a cock
>>
>>8679067
Tranny slang for GAMP. It's retarded implication like saying that straight men attracted to natal females are fetishist.
>>
>>8679067
>>8679010
>straight men telling others what to do with their bodies to maximise their own sexual pleasure
disgusting desu but nothing out of the ordinary
>>
>>8679228
After gynocide happens, trannies will have the option to choose between entering sex bondage or getting killed. You're not really properly autonomous humans to speak of and you will be at men's mercy.
>>
>>8679067
>tranny
>functional
Typical disgusting chaser faggot
>>
>>8679255
Stop mouthing off to your superiors, tranny trash.
>>
>>8678646
>most people
Anon I'm not even good looking, just a slut with a fun personality, I always disclose first, and in the four years since I transitioned I've lost count of the number of men, women, and in-between I've slept with. Sometimes for money, even.
So, I don't know, I feel like that's a big [citation needed].
>>
>>8678231
Stormfags... have a weird inability to understand how numbers work. I think they were the kids in math class that slept through it.
>>
>>8679260
>fetishist
>superior

Here comes the faggot with his degradation kink pretending we all should have it because he has it. Why don't you go back to the Craigslist t4m section already and spare us?
>>
>>8679067
What function do you get out of a limp dick that shoots dry?

There is no functionality. MtFs killed "the functionality" with whoremoans. You people dream about a fantasy that can only become true with copious Cialis.

Go back to /d/.
>>
>>8679606
Here comes the mutilated tranny with osteoporosis acting like having a fetish is somehow worse than having a literal mental illness.
>>
>>8679260
>superior
>literally sucks and takes dick not even from men, but from women.

wew lad, i cant imagine being such a beta cuck?
>>
>>8679638
Here comes the fetishist pretending paraphilia isn't listed in the DSM.

>likes trannies sexually
>insults them all day anonymously

Are you jerking off right now?
>>
>>8679667
>trannies are women
Let's not get retarded here.
>>
>>8679672
>DSM
>implying I give a fuck about some Burger pseudoscience
Trannies are animated blow up dolls, the fact you expect people to treat you as actual humans is apex comedy.
>>
>>8679675
>admitting you take dick from failed men

watch your only reply will be "t-tranny" not realizing there are real men on this board

Enjoy your future transgenderism like the rest of the tranny fetishists. You all devolve into it with time and exposure.
>>
>>8679679
>Psychology is right when it allows me to shout at trannies
>b-b-but it's wrong when it hurts my fee fees!

keep crying bitchnigga how does it feel being mentally ill and on 4chan?
>>
>>8679681
I top.

>>8679686
Funniest thing here is you actually think you're hurting something other than your veins popping from all the visceral butthurt and HRT induced hypertension.
>>
>>8679704
>I top

doesn't matter, they all fall into it

>it thinks anybody here is mad but it
>>
>>8679711
>mouthfucking someone is the same as sucking dick
Tranny logic
>>
>>8679713
>tranny fetishist pretends being obsessed with trannies can end in any way but the obvious way

stay in denial
>>
>>8677685
Ignore everyone else and listen to me: long time Postop from a good doctor. My vagina looks perfectly fine, feels great, I can orgasm with effort (just like most natal females require a little more effort than a teenage boy does to get off). No, it's not a perfect porno pussy, It does not self lubricate, etc. but it looks nice, feels good for me and my partner.

Chasers and agp's will tell you anything to influence you to keep their dream object: a dick. The chaser wants to suck it and the agp fantasizes about keeping it on them self to use to bang lesbians. Real vaginas are incredibly variable in appearance. Real women are not perfect objects. A man who actually loves you and who is heterosexual will be perfectly happy as long as your bodies fit together properly when you make love.

I have exclusively dated heterosexual men. It's funny how NOT HAVING A DICK weeds out the crypto fags, fetishists and repressing agp's. Am I a perfect 10/10 with God tier male billionaire celebrities begging to date me? No. But neither are 99.999% of other women, trans or not. My boyfriend is handsome, sexy, intelligent and devoted to me and I make every effort to be a good girlfriend for him. In addition to trying to be a good human being in general, I have worked on my voice until it sounds great, taken care of hair removal, updated all my legal paperwork and basically checked all the boxes before he and I even met so that I am ready to function in a heterosexual relationship in the normal world.

Know that 4chan is a deeply toxic community dominated by a very small number of mentally ill heterosexual men who fetishize transition for sexual reasons. They will tell any story, criticize any progress and magnify any flaw to make sure that everyone else is as miserable and hopeless as they are. I come here for the lulz, But I would never look here for advice or information on how an actual human life should be conducted. Good luck to you.
>>
>>8679731
>tranny upset that the only people who care enough to fuck them treat them as disposable cumrags to satisfy their fetish and not as real women
>>
>>8679736
>is resorting to projection because he can't handle the truth

I can't tell if you're talking to me by this point, or yourself. Sad, another one bites the dust.
>>
>>8679734
>agp's will tell you anything to influence you to keep their dream object: a dick.
>the agp fantasizes about keeping it on them self to use to bang lesbians.
No. I would give anything to have a real vagina. I'm keeping my dick because I can't afford SRS and it isn't good enough. Otherwise I wouldn't. I don't want to fuck lesbians. I want a man to fuck me. Agps are her selves not them selves.

>mentally ill heterosexual men who fetishize transition for sexual reasons.
I'm a woman. Agps are women.
>>
>>8679741
No amount of reddit spacing can conceal that you're not even making sense at this point and are just absent mindedly spewing your asspain.

>>8679757
>trannies are women
Here's this hot meme again.
>>
>>8679734
>But I would never look here for advice or information on how an actual human life should be conducted.
Wh-where would be a good place for advice? A-asking for a friend.
>>
>>8679944
don't fucking stutter-type. interacting with real people is the best way to develop human interaction skills.
>>
File: blue3.png (815KB, 990x688px) Image search: [Google]
blue3.png
815KB, 990x688px
>>8678817
Excuse me? I never said anything about not disclosing, or how I feel about chasers. Are you really that insecure?
>>
File: b4a.jpg (38KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
b4a.jpg
38KB, 619x619px
>>8677696
>da j00z
>>
>>8680226
Please don't shitpost with my waifu.
>>
File: 3b7.jpg (45KB, 356x600px) Image search: [Google]
3b7.jpg
45KB, 356x600px
>>8680920
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>8681025
>>
>>8679602
There are people on the far right who have a perfectly decent grasp of math. People on 4chan just...don't tend to be those people.

>>8680920
The most irritating thing about /pol/ is being unable to separate a natural phenomenon from how society handles it.

Jews really DO have a disproportionate influence on Western society at the moment, and they really DO tend to push cultural trends which undermine the ethnic and cultural homogeneity of anywhere that they live (because it helps to camouflage them; it's not a conscious conspiracy, it's their behaviour in the aggregate). What they do NOT do is, say, create the existence of actual gender dysphoria.

I don't know why this is difficult for /pol/. But it is.
>>
>>8681307

Jews do the same thing Indians do, which is the same thing White's would do if they were a successful minority.

They participate in nepotism. 90% of 'jewish conspiracies' are literally just combined fronts to make money and gain influence to give the little jewlings good jobs when they grow up. Cultural destruction isn't really a thing, and the influence business people have on it is minimal (although growing in the Facebook era).
>>
>>8677685
Chaser here i feel no ownership over trans trans people i never have met i don't care if you all have srs that's a personal choice.

Some minor amount regret it but pretty sure you could get a penis transplant or something now a days or wait for them lab grown dicks haha.

All you need is to actually want it and not just becuase it will make you a "real/full" women as i always hear about. If you want it you want it that's all and if you partner doesn't support it(I wouldn't) drop them like a hot potato.
ex.Let's say i have a tranGF and she asks me what i think about her getting srs I say "doesn't matter what i think do what you want " she insists and i say "I wouldn't be interested in having sex anymore which would lead to me cheating or leaving you" but i don';t want to get top part 2 of that so don't even ask us, your surgery literally has nothing to do with your boyfriend.

Why do you care so much about your dating prospects if that's all that matters why transition in the 1st place just be who you are. You absolute authentic self or as close as you can get to it with modern medicine
And if you can wait maybe they will have a cool new advancement in neoovag surgery soon.
>>
Can someone post pics of the most perfect SRS vaginas? I want some hope.
>>
>>8683694
I don't think that's allowed on SFW boards
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.