[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seducing Straight Men Without Telling as Trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

Why is this ok but then trans people wonder why they get beat up and killed so often? If you try to fuck straight men and lie about being a man, why is this ok? What is wrong with your brain?

http://archive.is/aGAZS

I don’t know how to express what that feels like. To this day, I don’t know what to compare it to. The closest I’ve gotten is that it’s kind of like disclosing that you’re in recovery from some kind of addiction. Like that, being trans is one piece of information about who you are, mostly about your past, that isn’t evident upon first meeting. It’s says a lot that the best comparison I have is to a disease that destroys and takes lives.

My first instinct was to apologize to him, which embarasses me now. “I’m so sorry I didn’t say anything. I thought you knew. What don’t we just have dinner and talk about it?” I may have written back to that effect. Over the course of the night my feelings shifted to hurt, and then to anger. Clearly he does have interest in “that.”

I went to a friend’s party and distracted myself as best I could. In very unhealthy, but temporarily effective, ways. When it got late and I needed to head home, my friend mentioned this cab driver he knew, who gives him rides in exchange for drugs. My first and only question was, “Is he hot?”

In some part of my addled brain I had already decided I was going to fuck somebody tonight, and I wasn’t going to bother with these bullshit disclosures that only lead to pain.
>>
>>8677309
>My first and only question was, “Is he hot?”
HSTS are as terrible as women.
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (54KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
54KB, 500x600px
>>8677309
A bisexual man dating a straight trans woman without telling her is a worse and more damaging offense.
>>
>>8677338
This.
>>
>>8677338
A straight man stalking a straight trans women is a worse and more damaging offense.
>>
>>8677350
As a gay man I don't see why gay men pretending to be straight women to seduce straight men shouldn't be shamed and harassed. Makes gay guys look horrible that they think we all secretly want to dress as women and fuck straight guys without telling them.
>>
Lol as if someone couldn't tell Jenn Richards was trans. I love reading how she thinks she passes. Great fiction.
>>
File: JennRichards.jpg (174KB, 2000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
JennRichards.jpg
174KB, 2000x1350px
>>8677369
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (58KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
58KB, 235x300px
>>8677379
>>
>>8677379
I have a hard time telling what clocks her there. She looks ugly for sure, but she has a smooth forehead and rounded chin/jaws. And while they still stick out, they do so in a way that looks more like a jaw alignment issue than a masculine one. Can someone explain?
>>
>>8677416
The receding hairline is a big giveaway.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (187KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
187KB, 1296x730px
>>8677416
Her Adam's apple, hands, hairline, and that voice would not get past a hot sober cabbie who see women all day.
>>
>>8677309
Tbh, they`re both wrong, but you`re wrongER for KILLING someone over something stupid like this.

If lies (and even lies of omission) were liable for murder, the #1 deserving death on the list would be the straight males who can`t bed a single woman without lying, tricking or omitting.

That said, trans should definitely be clear about what they are so that shit like that doesn`t happen.
>>
>>8677309
>up to this moment I would have sworn to you that trans women never hook up with men without disclosing
Sums up how absurdly self-centred the author is. "I wouldn't do it, so NO ONE would EVER do it!"
>>
>>8677416
Her forehead and orbital ridges are obviously male, also the size of her eyes compared to her face. She needs type III forehead reconstruction.
>>
>Because fuck him. Fuck Jim. Fuck all the assholes who had ever made jokes about killing trans women, or made vomit noises when they saw me, or spit on me, or laughed at me, or beat up my friends, or executed poor black girls just a few miles from me. Fuck them all. It didn’t really matter if you disclosed or not, if you were passing or not, if you did everything “right” or not. There was no winning, so I may as well just have some fun.

Swap 'trans woman' for 'my magnificent self' and this is ripped straight from Elliot Roger's manifesto.
>>
>>8677338
>implying straight men would ever date tranny
lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>8677309
Isn't that lying?

It's morally arguable.
>>
>>8677309
this is not ok, but it doesn't justify getting assaulted and murdered either. poor self preservation on the trans woman's part, sure, but even that is not a justification for assault and murder. there is no justification, period.
>>
>>8677643
I don't see her saying anything about how straight men deserve to be killed for being straight though?

>>8677662
At most, it's lying by omission. Unless the trans woman literally says "I am a cisgender woman".
>>
>>8678171
Or if the guy actually asks you for some reason and you lie to him. Personally, I think you should disclose whenever it seems like sex is on the table and that's the only decent thing to do, but I don't like the idea that you should be 100% legally obligated to or whatever.
>>
>>8678183
>Or if the guy actually asks you for some reason and you lie to him.
Yes in this case AND ONLY IN THIS CASE is it lying.
>>
>>8678183
>Or if the guy actually asks you for some reason and you lie to him.
Yeah that would be an example of what I was talking about. I didn't mean it would only be lying if you phrased it that specific way, but rather that it only constitutes regular lying (as opposed to "lying by omission") if you actually make a positive statement of being a cis woman. If you merely allow someone to assume you're a cis woman and choose not to tell them otherwise, then it's only lying by omission.
>>
>>8678281
>If you merely allow someone to assume you're a cis woman and choose not to tell them otherwise, then it's only lying by omission.
No that is NOT lying or any kind.

If they say "You're a cis woman!" and you change the subject, THEN it's lying by omission.

If they say "You're a woman!" and say "Yes I am!" then there is NO OMISSION.
>>
Over time I've changed my opinion on the whole thing.

Normally I would be entirely for disclosure before even a second date, let alone anything intimate. It's just safer, sensible, and fair to the other person.

But you know what?

Fuck you guys. I don't care anymore. You clearly don't care about our /lives/ why should anyone care about your /preferences/?
>>
Why are straight men surprised that they all deserve to die for promoting the murder of innocent people for 10,000 years?
>>
>>8677309
Tbh a lot of us probably disclose it and get murdered anyway because the whiny fuckboy suddenly gets all self loathing and angry about enjoying it

It's risky to disclose it
It's risky not to disclose it

We literally can't win.
>>
>>8678428
You could win if you learning how to defend yourself, and carried both a gun and a knife incase he threatened to use either, and just assumed he would behave that way some day so you're on guard.
>>
>>8678456
That's true. I can legally carry a gun. I'm careful about who I associate with anyway, but anything can happen unfortunately
>>
File: 3.jpg (23KB, 468x271px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
23KB, 468x271px
>ITT: Trannies don't tell their partners they're trans because muh feels, even though it might literally save their lives.
>>
>>8678486
Women wear short skirts even though dressing modestly can literally save them from rape.
>>
>>8678486
It's a straight lie that this happens. The purpose of all of the liars in this thread is to go "I do that, t. tranny"

Nobody really believes a straight man can tell the truth. If they claim le tranner kep it a sekrut, that proves the trans woman did not keep it a secret.
>>
>>8678491
>tricking a man into thinking you're a real woman is the same as girls wearing short skirts
>this is how low trannies think about men, that they'll rape women with short skirts, but fuck men for thinking they're not real women
>>
>>8678507

>nobody really believes a straight man can tell the truth

elaborate, I'm interested
>>
>>8678529
>>tricking a man into thinking you're a real woman is the same as girls wearing short skirts
The men are tricking themselves. The trans women are doing nothing but existing and being themselves.

>>this is how low trannies think about men, that they'll rape women with short skirts, but fuck men for thinking they're not real women
You seem to think there's some sort of contradiction or incompatibility between those two ideas. I'm not seeing it. Both are consistent with the belief that straight men are horrible people.
>>
>>8678529
It was straight dog shit that did that meme, same as you.

Also

>Women wear short skirts even though dressing modestly can literally save them from rape.

>even though dressing modestly can literally save them from rape.

It literally doesn't. The more oppressive the gender norms in a society, the more common it is for women to be raped. Muslims countries rape far more women than even Brazilians or Bolivians or Russians. Americans in the 1800s when women were forced to wear 40 pounds of clothes raped far more women than they do today.
>>
>>8678538
You things have bragged about how the more a straight man lies the higher his value is since the beginning of time. Countless straight man religions have claimed that all those other straight men lie all the time, and the way you should fight it is by out-lying them all of the time. It takes special philosophies and training to teach a straight man to tell the truth even once in a while. Science is at it's base a method of comparing straight man's bullshit to observable reality so that a straight man can figure out when he's being completely full of shit, because he can't possibly figure out how full of shit he is any other way. There's never been a non-straight or non-male movement that ever complimented any straight male movement for it's honesty, even to this day. The idea is so foreign that I would wager no non-straight, non-male person has ever considered leveling that compliment in your direction, I know I never even considered it. It's just so far outside of what's physically possible it's a ridiculous idea on it's face.
>>
>>8678507
>The men are tricking themselves.
Really? Some trannies look and dress like an actual girl, so of course they'll think you're a girl until they find out about biology.

>straight men are horrible people because I said so
Trannies really are scum. It's a good thing most you kill yourselves.

>>8678541
>Nobody really believes a straight man can tell the truth
Seeing this thread, they're actually telling the truth about trannies lying about being a real woman.

>>8678543
>implying I'm the one who said short skirts saves women from rape
Reading comprehension m8. I'm not the one who made that analogy.
>>
>>8678567
>>The men are tricking themselves.
>Really? Some trannies look and dress like an actual girl, so of course they'll think you're a girl until they find out about biology.

>saying that in response to >>8678507

That literally has nothing to do with what I said. I never said that men were tricking themselves. I said they were trying to trick everybody else with their lies like always.
>>
>>8678572
It's just a mix-up with another post, or are you going to blow it out of proportion?
>>
>>8678578
Who cares you filthy dog shit?
>>
>>8678581
Cut off your dick and bleed to death you fucking tranny.
>>
>>8678585
Why? Because a disease told me to?
>>
>>8678589
Because you're fucked up in the head.
>>
>>8678596
How am I supposed to believe that when it's something a disease has said?
>>
>>8678602
lmao gender dysphoria is included in the dsm-5, and transitioning only changes your body, not your mind. That's why most of you kill yourselves even after you transition. You're still fucked up in the head.
>>
>>8678613
How am I supposed to believe that when it was just 100 diseases that said it?
>>
>>8678613
Hurr, I'll take intentionally not understanding the subject matter for $800 Alex
>>
>>8678683
>not saying that to >>8678602 >>8678629
>>
>believe somebody might assault you if they find out you are trans
>date/fuck them anyway
>>
>>8678183
Ok so if I have HIV and I want to bareback you, should I have to disclose that?
>>
>>8678966
You aren't going to catch the trans from fucking them. Besides, if you have unprotected sex with strangers then you're fucking retarded anyway.
>>
File: 1498669513732.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1498669513732.gif
964KB, 397x658px
I'll never have this problem because I'm a disgusting hon who no straight man would ever find attractive in the least!!

Hons: 1
Passers: 0
>>
>>8679024
Trannies have the most AIDS. I would never fuck one.
>>
>>8678171
>At most, it's lying by omission. Unless the trans woman literally says "I am a cisgender woman".
The woman in the article claimed to be on her period to avoid dick discovery.
>>
>>8678366
>Fuck you guys. I don't care anymore. You clearly don't care about our /lives/ why should anyone care about your /preferences/?
Why are you so intent on fucking someone who wants to kill you?
>>
>>8677434
Yikes. She looks like a synthetic human with that obvious makeup line between her forehead and scalp. I feel like I could pull her "skin" off.
>>
>>8678613
>That's why most of you kill yourselves even after you transition
Fake news. Even a 40% suicide rate doesn't constitute "most of you kill yourselves". And it's a suicide ATTEMPT rate, not the actual suicide rate, and post-transition trans people have suicide statistics barely above the general population.
>>
>>8681429
>straights conduct yet another anonymous online survey and anybody can respond without any sort of accountability or verifying their true identity

Wow, it's fucking nothing like always.
>>
>>8677309
>Seducing Straight Men Without Telling as Trans
dont do this, idk how many times i've mentioned this already, but this actually happened to me, and she asked me to touch her dick and let her put it in me.

i dumped her in 5 seconds and left. i would've been ok if shes trans, i would've been ok with the initial lie too, but that last part was too far.
>>
>>8681740
Yeah ok trollio.
>>
>>8681753
>she thinks its a troll
i have no reason to be here talking smack anon. up to you to believe whatever you want though, i cant control that.
>>
>>8681759
Ok whatever trollio.
>>
>>8681763
sure bub. if i'm telling the truth, i gain nothing and you end up getting dumped. if i'm lying, i gain nothing and you end up behaving more like an adult and telling people you're trans before tricking them into having sex with you.

if i'm a troll, i'm probably the most benevolent one in existence. since the only people who benefit are you
>>
>>8681776
Nice tl;dr bullshit you diseased little trollio.
>>
>>8681777
>tfw dont know if tranny or just a bitter chaser
sorry bro, you can have my left overs if you want
>>
>>8681261

Is it makeup, or a ffs scar?
>>
>>8681788
Nah, that's ok, I don't like flat Mountain Dew, especially when the last person to drink from it hasn't bathed in 3 weeks.
>>
>>8681740
...But... she did tell you she was trans... Telling you to let her put her dick in your ass is about the furthest thing from hiding it. She just didn't give you a heads up.
>>
>>8681821
It's not a true story, it is just a straight pulling a straight.
>>
>>8681815
keep telling that to yourself buddy.
>>8681821
she told me just before we were supposed to have sex, as if its somehow ok to do that.
No. tell it straight away, i dont care. ts wrong to keep that vital information from someone.

you want someone who wants you for your cock? then theres plenty of men here or on craiglist or other fetish sites, but dont come up to me and try get me to touch it, or you can fuck off.

>>8681826
>t is just a straight pulling a straight
i dont know what that means.
>>
This is a lot more believable when you don't post the whole article; this is about 1/4 of it. The original article is the epitome of "cool story, bro" that no one would ever fall for. It reads like a trans fantasy, because it is one. She was ~just so hot~ that he got hard instantly and she blew him because she was angry! at men, then she skidadled and said "Oops my period lol."

http://www.newnownext.com/we-had-sex-but-i-never-told-him-im-trans/08/2017/
>>
>>8681855
And that's the meme you're going to use? Just pretend like you've never met a straight?
>>
>>8681855
>she told me just before we were supposed to have sex, as if its somehow ok to do that.
>No. tell it straight away, i dont care. ts wrong to keep that vital information from someone.
...Fucking what? She told you when it became relevant. You can't just sit down for a first date with someone and expect them to blurt out "I have an STD, y'know, just in case we fuk."

I mean, by the sounds of what you said, she was definitely weird as fuck about it, but it's not the same thing as what's going on in the OP (which is literally a woman engaging in sex acts with a guy without EVER telling him she has a dick, and going so far as directly lying that she's cis by claiming she's on her period as an excuse so he wouldn't stick his hand down there and find out).
>>
There's been a lot of these weirdly rapey articles lately from this author and her friends. By the way, she's the same one who wrote the "Why can't my [trans and ngb] friends get laid? They're hot and here's why" articles. Well, the first one, before others hopped on the train.

All this nonsense is making the rounds in the LGBT circles and it's like WTF. I get it, they want trans* and ngb sexuality to be normalized, but the way they write it is so very rapey, like they deserve it. It's literally (horrible) trans erotica (fiction) being posted as actual LGBT thinkpieces and it's gross.
>>
>>8681882
>Fucking what? She told you when it became relevant. You can't just sit down for a first date with someone and expect them to blurt out "I have an STD, y'know, just in case we fuk."

classic, blame the victim here.
it was me who was mislead, not her, she knew i had a dick but i didn't know she did.
i'm fine with it whatever, im not a transphobe, but i have my bottom line too, it was only fair that she tell me.

>>8681871
dude what the fuck are you talking about? whats "a straight"? a straight person? heterosexual?
>>
>>8681882
>>8681925
also just want to make it clear i didnt read anything OP said apart from the title.
>>
>>8681941
Good on ya.

Though I would suggest not reading the title either. The straights want you to read the title, that's why they put it there.
>>
>>8681958
>he straights want you to read the title
what are you referring to dude, im so confused right now. please explain who the straights are, im serious.
>>
>>8681925
>classic, blame the victim here.
In what way am I blaming you, and in what way are you a victim?

>it was me who was mislead
But you weren't, she made it very clear that she had a dick.

>it was only fair that she tell me.
Good thing she did, then.
>>
>>8681993
>in what way are you a victim
i was mislead up until the point just before sex, there is a time and a place to tell it to someone before you have sex with them. as i mentioned, i would have been fine with it if she told me before hand (and if she didnt want to fuck me).

>she made it very clear that she had a dick
just before sex, thats not the right time to find out what genitals someone has. i thought itd be a vagina.

>Good thing she did, then.
extremely late.

look, i have nothing against trans people, i support your movement, but "seducing straight guys" and then asking them to touch your dick is a step too far dont you think? do you honestly believe thats ok?
>>
>>8681888
>I get it, they want trans* and ngb sexuality to be normalized, but the way they write it is so very rapey
This. It's so fucking backwards, it's just going to make people recoil and feel preyed upon. At the end of the day, the majority are the one who decide what's normal, especially when it comes to who they allow in their bed. There's a time to fight, and that's Stonewall situations where lives are being ruined.
People these days are just looking for shit to complain about, I swear. And they're undoing pretty much everything that came before them.

>sex and gender are different things!
>a trans woman's penis is a female penis because it belongs to a woman, sex doesn't real and is the same thing as gender!

>no one is entitled to another person's body, stop rape!
>if a tranny want to fuck you and you say no, you're a bigot, trans people are entitled to love and sex!

>sexuality isn't a choice, stop conversion therapy!
>dear lesbians, some women have penises, get on your knees and get over it!

>living as one's natal sex is painful for a trans person, open the gates to transition!
>a trans woman's penis is a part of her, love your body and suck that girldick!
>>
>>8682021
>there is a time and a place to tell it to someone
>before you have sex with them
Which is when she told you.

>look, i have nothing against trans people, i support your movement
I'm not trans.

>but "seducing straight guys"
But that's not what happened in the scenario you describe. At all.

>and then asking them to touch your dick is a step too far dont you think? do you honestly believe thats ok?
Asking someone before initiating a sex act is pretty good form, yeah. Some guys would be into that, you weren't, no harm no foul. Some guys are grossed out by cunnilingus or butt stuff, doesn't mean it's wrong just to ask.
>>
>>8682049
>Which is when she told you
she shouldve told me sometime around the 2nd or 3rd date tbqh.
>I'm not trans.
apologies for assuming your gender :^)
>But that's not what happened in the scenario you describe. At all.
its exactly what happened. i went into a relationship with her, expecting her to be a cis girl, that has a vagina. she turned out to be a trans woman, pre-op and with a strange fetish that i dont approve of.

>Asking someone before initiating a sex act is pretty good form, yeah
i shouldve known what parts she had before that was even an option for her to ask.
>ome guys are grossed out by cunnilingus or butt stuff, doesn't mean it's wrong just to ask.
ofcourse not, i'm not berating anyones fetish here, i'm no divine judge, i just have my own preferences.

in my view, its common courtesy to tell someone if things arent "alright" down there, if i didnt have a penis for whatever reason, i'd let the person know as to not waste their time and cause them dissapointment/greif. is there harm in that? or is there harm in the view which is the opposite of that? you be the judge.

as for some people being into it, i'm assuming you may be? since you're advocating on that side. just asking to get a clear picture here.
>>
>>8682080
>she shouldve told me sometime around the 2nd or 3rd date tbqh.
Or she should have told you on the first date, or she should have told you before you agreed to go on the first date, etc. It's entirely subjective when she should have told you, the point is she told you before her being trans came directly into play.

That said, if you made out or some shit, I'd count that as a "should have said something" threshold too.

>i went into a relationship with her
Well damn nigga, don't know how long this lasted, it sounded like you guys went to fucking pretty quick since that's the only part you mentioned.

>its common courtesy to tell someone if things arent "alright" down there
Sure, but you can't equate someone lacking common courtesy to someone actually engaging in sex acts while intentionally hiding that they're trans.

>as for some people being into it, i'm assuming you may be? since you're advocating on that side.
Nope. I don't need a dog in the fight to make an argument.
>>
>>8677309
I want transgirls to tell me I ain't trying to fuck no cis bitch ew lmao
>>
>>8682119
>I'll pretend this story is true because pedophiles told me to.
I'll pretend this story is true because pedophiles told me to.

>>
>>8682119
>if you made out or some shit
yeah that happened. and then soon after was getting ready for the other stuff, i had a bit of alcohol in my system at the time.

>it sounded like you guys went to fucking pretty quick
yep, it lasted around 1 month, maybe a bit less actually. but it started off as just talking, then dating, all that jazz. she was one of my clients.

>Sure, but you can't equate someone lacking common courtesy to someone actually engaging in sex acts while intentionally hiding that they're trans.

she should have told me before dude. i may have changed my mind, who knows. and it would have saved me the trouble of having to go through with it up to that point. it was an overall negative impact on both our lives, so she should've just told beforehand.

>Nope. I don't need a dog in the fight to make an argument.
Touché
>>
>>8682146
>yeah that happened.
>yep, it lasted around 1 month
Well that changes shit. We're talking about hookups here, Mr too good to read the whole OP. You come in with a story about narrowly avoiding getting fucked in the ass by some weirdo, how would I know she was an actual girlfriend.

>she should have told me before dude
Still doesn't make these things the same. Again, I agree that it was a dick move (kek) to leave it that long.
>>
>>8682126
>everyone I don't like is a pedophile
tranny "logic"
>>
>>8682181
>if we pedophiles just keep acting like dog shit then real people will forgive us
4chan
>>
File: 1397533511726.png (315KB, 491x373px) Image search: [Google]
1397533511726.png
315KB, 491x373px
>>8677309
>trannies pretend the men knew when they meet in a dark place or if the man is drunk
>trannies commit attempted rape then gets mad when the men tries to kill them
>asking trannies what's wrong with their brain
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.