[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anything setting gay rights further back than trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 13

How are we supposed to pass laws respecting the rights of gays when trannies are always tagging along with legal provisions that you can't fire them for trying to seduce straight men while wearing a dress at work and using the women's bathroom?

http://www.newstatesman.com/voices/2013/06/trans-or-otherwise-its-time-overhaul-law-rape-deception

Gays are men trying to live honestly as attracted to other males. We will continue being denied housing and jobs as long as mentally ill individuals keep insisting that nobody can stop or sue them from using the women's bathroom and lying to men in nightclubs about their gender before seducing them and then everybody looks bad from the subsequent violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_(United_States)

If trannies were just honest about being gay men, we wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>8675868
I think you just don't understand what being trans is. Many aren't even attracted to men.
>Gays are men trying to live honestly as attracted to other males.
Trans people are trying to live honestly as their true selves.

Typical self-centered gay male.
>>
>>8675868
>If trannies were just honest about being gay men, we wouldn't have this problem.
Maybe if trannies WERE gay men, you wouldn't need to be worried about the """""problem""""" in the first place. But since we're not, well....
>>
Where are you being denied housing and jobs? And how often do you really think this has to do with trans people?
>>
File: TransPsychosis.png (134KB, 1848x354px) Image search: [Google]
TransPsychosis.png
134KB, 1848x354px
>>8675884
The vast majority of trannies are biologically gay men with a psychotic refusal to refer to themselves in a biologically accepted manner. In the 1960s psychiatrists referred to your gender fixation as psychotic openly but now would be sued and forced out of their livelihoods if they told the truth.
>>
File: GayHousingLaws.png (419KB, 1920x1248px) Image search: [Google]
GayHousingLaws.png
419KB, 1920x1248px
>>8675895
Gay Housing Discrimination:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/383673/GAY-STUDENT-DENIED-FAMILY-HOUSING-AT-U.html

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2013/06/19/hud-study-finds-lgbt-discrimination-in-online-rental-ads/

The findings: same-sex couples face unequal treatment compared to straight couples when responding to online ads for rental units. Also, the report found gay male couples experience more discrimination than lesbian couples.

According to the study, straight couples were favored over gay male couples in 15.9 percent of tests and over lesbian couples in 15.6 percent of tests.

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/can-airbnb-fix-its-discrimination-problem-gay-houston-man-denied-housing-says-no-8561297

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/7995819/housing-denied-for-gay-couple-at-university

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/84994592.html

"I think it's discrimination," Rayetta Darby said.

Darby is gay. She and her partner, Erika Johnson, have been together for two years. They were looking forward to sharing an apartment together when they hit an unexpected roadblock with their potential landlord.

"I said, 'Is it the gay thing?' and I got a response that, 'Yeah, I guess I have a problem with that,' " Darby said.

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/10/gay-london-couple-denied-housing-for-not-being-a-regular-couple/

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/08/gay-couple-files-complaint-after-being-denied-apartment-in-canada/

We could have laws against this in more places if trannies didn't always hone in and want "gender identity" included in the statues.
>>
File: chromosome.jpg (34KB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
chromosome.jpg
34KB, 326x246px
>>8675894
>>
>>8675910
thanks anon <3
>>
>>8675904
when they've resorted to posting redditor snips you know they have no argument

literally just shouting CRAZY! CRAZY!!!! over and over again and hoping it sticks

unfortunately, it's not been sticking as of late

inb4 4chan elected trump and I know you're a retard for certain not just pretending
>>
>>8675922
To really understand what the gender bender activism is all about, we need to look at some standard medical terminology. Let me offer a few terms we don’t seem to use very much anymore but which are incredibly germane to all things in the trans revolution. Here are a few online definitions of some key terms:

Psychosis – noun: a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Delusional – adjective: characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Delusional disorder – Previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a “psychosis” in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.

Delusion – noun: A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Deranged – adjective: mad; insane. “A deranged gunman”.

Deranged – Deranged may refer to psychosis, a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a “loss of contact with reality”.

Notice that all of these words have to do with being out of touch with reality. Not too long ago such people were called psychotics and the like, and they were often put away in insane asylums and mental institutions for their own good, and to protect the general public.

There were plenty of cases like this back then. In part this was because not so long ago pretty much everyone agreed that there were objective truths and things like reality which we all need to get in sync with. Those who were clearly deranged and delusional were easily recognised and quickly dealt with.
>>
>>8675910
not relevant in everyday life. this image exists only to insult
how you're perceived is far, far more relevant
>>
>>8675910
Too bad chromosomes aren't the definition of biological, otherwise you might have accidentally stumbled into the vicinity of an intelligent point. =)
>>
>>8675940
>biology is irrelevant

Do you ever wonder why you sick freaks are so hated?

Here’s a thought: How many of these people want to change their birth certificates so they can mislead people they’re dating about their gender? Can you imagine marrying someone and finding out afterwards that he is the same sex as you?

“Born a man? That’s crazy! I’ve always been a woman. It says so right here on my birth certificate!”

What’s next? Are we going to allow them to sue people for revealing that they used to be the other sex? Maybe we can make it illegal for their parents to call them by their original gender birth name. How far do we have to go with this nonsense?
>>
>>8675937
>if I say it enough and use fancy words, maybe people will start believing me
if those were the issues trans people faced maybe they'd be fucking diagnosed with them instead of gender dysphoria and guided towards antipsychotics instead of transition. Obviously they're not. And it's not a result of political correctness or the Jews.
>>
>>8675952
Trannies refuse to take antipsychotics because they largely have pathological narcissism and refuse to risk gaining weight. I have never seen a study indicating that antipsychotics do not reduce the severity and burden of gender psychosis.
>>
>>8675907
>don't discriminate against me, discriminate against them instead! I don't mind if they get fucked as long as I don't
>>
>>8675957
Lol what? Trannies aren't ASKED to take antipsychotics in the first place. And it's not weight gain because HRT CAN LEAD TO WEIGHT GAIN
>>
>>8675904
Seeing shadows out of the corners of your eyes sometimes is pretty normal, and not whatsoever a psychotic symptom. That kid is just scared/confused, and you're literally citing them as a source that trans people are psychotic.

LOL, you're a fucking moron m8.
>>
>>8675868
My ID says I'm female and I don't even have a dick/balls so why would I be lying or deceitful if I say I'm female? That's what I am.
>>
>>8675957
also you clearly have no idea how medical science works. We don't study every combination of disorder and medication. We find something that works. Transition works. The one, *singular* case of an antipsychotic being used effectively on gender dysphoria was a misdiagnosed case of gender dysphoria in the first place, it was false dysphoria from psychosis (I.e. not genuinely wanting to change but feeling an irrational compulsion to, and yes they are different things)
>>
>>8675963
Antipsychotics are proven to reduce insistence on false fixed beliefs. If I say that a rabbit is a goat, and I insist upon it, that is a false fixed belief. If I have a penis and XY chromosomes and say I am a woman, how is that different? Antipsychotics must be tested in trannies if they have not already been.
>>
>>8675904
And in the 60s being gay was considered a mental illness. We've progressed since then.
>>
>>8675970
Castration doesn't magically make you a woman. A piece of paper doesn't make you a woman. It means you have lied and conned the government into allowing you to seduce the same sex in a way most gay men would be ashamed to do. Of course, trannies never had any shame.
>>
>>8675951
>the whole reason people transition is to lie about their sex to straight people
if you legitimately believe this, there's no hope for you. go throw yourself into the dustbin of history with all the other bigots
>>
>>8675937
Gee, youre so knowledgeable anon. I love how you literally try to mansplain the entire field of scientific inquiry with your high school knowledge and ability to google a few words devoid of context and usage.

I'm glad you've learned all this. We poor trannies, delusional little helpless failed male snowflakes that we are, NEED ~you~ to get your degree and go tell the vast, vast majority of Earth's remaining scientists that they need to learn to Google, because all the answers about our condition are there.

Thank GAWD we have someone so smart watching out for us! *swoon*
>>
>>8675957
It's really none of your business what medications trans people are prescribed. You have no say in it whatsoever. Your opinion is noted and deemed irrelevant and worthless.
>>
>>8675904
In the 1960s psychiatrists referred to your dick and male asshole fixation as sodomy, and it was a crime in much of the country. Also, you were generally considered disgusting, vile, a tool of satan, and bound for hell. You don't seem to be bitching and moaning that they don't do that anymore, but you do like it being applied to groups that are not you-centric, so that's absolutely self-centered.

>>8675937
>Psychosis
Thinking being gay is acceptable and ethical under most moral systems is a distortion of reality.
>Delusional
You think you're in a different boat than transgender people in regards to how average society thinks of you; you think you deserve more despite being just as much a degenerate.
>Deranged
You don't realize the ramifications of throwing a group which is indistinguishable in terms of identity politics under the bus is just throwing yourself under the bus.

>Not too long ago such people were called psychotics and the like, and they were often put away in insane asylums and mental institutions for their own good, and to protect the general public.
Not too long ago, AIDS patients were monsters, homosexuals were deeply hated, and people like you couldn't speak in public about your bitching and moaning without ramifications.

>agreed that there were objective truths and things like reality which we all need to get in sync with
Like the parts of the Bible that specifically prohibit your kind and the transgendered from existing? You are living in another reality, one of your own subjective, selfish reasoning.
>>
>>8675977
>if I am a man, whose biological purpose is to reproduce with a woman and say I want to fuck other men, that is a false fixed belief
>>
>>8675984
Unfortunately for you, you have no say in what sex I am. It's not your call.
>>
>>8675957
cite your sources, false flagging fag
>>
>>8675868
Sadly, OP is oh so typical of gay males. Why would I ever want to fuck one? Don't worry OP, you're safe.
>>
>>8676013
I hope he's not typical. I suspect this is the same troll who's been shitting up the board lately with anti-trans garbage.
>>
>>8675907
So it looks like this is pretty much all anecdotes except for the one study in the second link:

>According to the study, straight couples were favored over gay male couples in 15.9 percent of tests and over lesbian couples in 15.6 percent of tests.
The same study found gay couples to be favoured OVER heterosexual couples 13.7% of the time while lesbian couples were favoured 14.3% of the time. So the actual difference here is 15-16%, it's 2.2% and 1.3% respectively.

Wow. Gays are preferentially refused housing 1-2% of the time more than straight people.

NOT ONLY THAT, but the study also found that gays were refused housing MORE. OFTEN. in states with housing discrimination laws than in states without such laws.

Man, trannies are really killing you, huh?
>>
>>8676002
gays are way more fucked than trannies, at least trannies hope to bear children while gays go completely against biology and refuse to reproduce
>>
>>8676013
OP isn't gay but a /pol/ shitposter. Talks big about objective reality and doesn't think being gay is a mental illness? Indeed, they believe gay and anything else talked about on this board is mental illness and only believe this because it sows strife and trolls people into self-hating dynamics. They're just here to hurt people and mislead them with childish rhetoric. The only kind of fag OP is is a contrarian fag; they haven't sucked dick before, otherwise they might like it.
>>
>>8676009
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

>>8676013
I am fully cognizant that the sexual depravity of some gay males is such that they feel the need to psychotically prey on straight males. I am hoping some will be rescued from such maladaptive behaviors via antipsychotics and therapy.

That said, you have no place in a woman's locker room and insisting that people cannot sue a man for entering the women's locker room means that we will never have more state laws let alone a federal law saying that I can't be fired for having a picture of my lawfully wedded husband at my desk.
>>
>>8676024
>trannies hope to bear children
most are sterile, so what does this even mean
>gays go completely against biology and refuse to reproduce
married trannies cant adopt children as easily as married gays so thats a null point
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>8676027
>University of Tehran, Iran
>>
>>8676027
Wait that source doesn't fucking prove anything you're saying
Trans people are more likely to be depressed, who woulda thunk
>>
>>8675957
>I have never seen a study indicating that antipsychotics do not reduce the severity and burden of gender psychosis.
You've never seen such a study because there's basically zero evidence that anti-psychotics work at all to reduce gender dysphoria in anyone who DOESN'T have a psychotic disorder.

That is, gender dsyphoria that is induced by a RECOGNIZED psychotic disorder, e.g. schizophrenia, can be treated via anti-psychotics. It's not "true" gender dysphoria, though; it's a schizophrenic symptom.

True story, I used to know a trans woman who had such bad PTSD from childhood abuse that her doc gave up on just anti-depressants and gave her a cocktail that included anti-psychotics. (No, I don't know what the reasoning behind that was.)

Guess what the one thing they DIDN'T treat was?
>>
>>8676027
>https://www.hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
doesn't mention narcissism
doesn't mention weight gain
doesnt mention refusal
just points out comorbidities and has nothing to do with your statements. how is this proof?

just because
>I have never seen a study indicating that antipsychotics do not reduce the severity and burden of gender psychosis.
this is impossible to falsify in the affirmative and inversion considering antipsychotics arent used to cure disorders which dont involve psychosis. never mind your statement in the very sense of its implication is meaningless. if it cannot be falsified theres no point in making the statement, its raw conjecture with no fact
>>
>>8675868
trans people are really creepy and are always creepily trying to guilt people into having sex with them.
>>
>>8676027
When someone asks you for citations, usually you can grab a quote out of the thing you linked and describe what you're inferring from it. In this case, you cited a source in a duplicitous manner hoping no one would read it. Any cursory reading of your source shows it has no relation to your thesis, and indeed reveals that you have no proof for your generalizations (its still nearly impossible to prove a generalization like you made).
>>
>>8676045
>zero evidence that anti-psychotics work at all to reduce gender dysphoria in anyone who DOESN'T have a psychotic disorder

Let me guess, this has never been tested because trannies refuse to take any medication that doesn't make them feel good.

If a person has body dysmorphia is encouraging them to have a string of cosmetic body modifications a good thing?

>>8676047
Mentions NPD. Trannies have clearly suppressed all serious scientific inquiry into treating them with antipsychotics, even if they work.
>>
>>8676059
Because trannies clearly carry the social and political clout to do that. I'm starting to think you're the delusional one, anon
>>
>>8676063
Trannies have gotten all political power they have gotten so far off the direct coattails of gay men who have actually put in the hard work and money into making life better for gay people. Trannies are a regressive glimpse into a past (and present in Iran) where gay men would have to role-play as women to be taken seriously or dream of ever getting married. Why sexual orientation has to be lumped together with a mental illness for seducing straight people I will never know.
>>
>>8676059
>Trannies have clearly suppressed all serious scientific inquiry into treating them with antipsychotics, even if they work.
thats just conjecture based in your personal bias and feelings.

>Mentions NPD.
it does not. please cite where it does. id be willing to give this to you if it was present, but it isnt. there is no mention of narcissism or NPD in any regard. i also doubt you understand what this study is stating, because you don't seem to understand statistics or psychiatric research methodologies.
>>
>>8676091
My bad! Wrong article.

Here:

http://mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
>>
>>8676084
You have no knowledge of the LGBT rights movement, which cements the idea that you're a /pol/ shitposter. The Stonewall Riots solidified our unity for the first time: it was not on the backs of closeted white men that we got here today. It was the disenfranchised... transgender people, male sex workers, drag queens, gender nonconforming twinks, butch lesbians, and homeless young people that began this. You ought to know the history if you want to sit at the goddamned table and talk about something. You don't know shit.
>>
>>8676114
Trannies were busy shooting heroin in the park while GAY MALE drag queens were advocating for gay rights during Stonewall.
>>
>>8676107
>iran university of medical sciences, tehran, iran
>studied only iranian transgender people
>who are made transgender as a matter of compulsory transition for being gay
a study from the country you were just badmouthing? are you fucking retarded? try harder next time

0/10
>>
>>8676120
anon are you mad that you're getting called out left and right for lying?
>>
>>8676107
We already took apart that study this week, faggot.

This study claims trans people have Axis II disorders that a) don't exist (e.g. listed by a name that doesn't correspond to any currently recognized disorder) and/or b) haven't been listed in the DSM since 1994.

Additionally, the study authors "evaluated" the participants with a test instrument from 1982.
>>
>>8676133
>the study authors "evaluated" the participants with a test instrument from 1982.
Remind me what the problems are with it again and what the up to date test instrument for that is?
>>
fuck my ass and call me nancy will you just quit shitposting and leave
>>
>>8676133
Has nothing to do with trannies having pathological narcissism, which clearly, you do.

Clearly the West is unwilling to examine such connections but they are there. Even if the methodology is outdated, the results still remain dramatically at odd with any idea that trannies do not mostly have severe personality disorders.
>>
>>8675937
>Psychosis – noun: a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
>Delusional – adjective: characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

I believe that I am chromosomally XX and phenotypically female. I realize that a person with my genes and phenotype would typically be considered a "woman." I nevertheless feel that I diverge dramatically from the typical internal experiences of women. I also feel profoundly out of place in a female body and experience "phantom" penile sensation while simultaneously feeling female-sexed parts of my body are alien and do not belong to me. (This is metaphorical. I do not literally believe they were put on my body by aliens.) I believe I have a medical condition which is likely rooted in the sexual dimorphism of my brain, as well as potentially other areas of the brain that affect things like self-image and proprioception. Overall, I am more masculine than feminine, and while I don't think I'm a """"real man,""" I'm even farther from a """real woman.""" It makes no sense for me to live as a woman, and I believe that transition is the best thing for me to alleviate some gender dysphoria and live a full life. (And HRT has indeed killed probably 70% of my dysphoria so far.)

My view is completely in line with current medical opinion. I would not fail any "reality testing" whatsoever, and no psychologist worth their salt would consider me "psychotic" or "delusional."
>>
File: citationneeded.jpg (89KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
citationneeded.jpg
89KB, 600x387px
>>8676187
>I am more masculine than feminine

You are a woman, physically, mentally, neurologically, genetically, etc.

If psychiatrists were allowed to be honest many would say that you are a female displaying a psychotic mental illness (autistic gender fixation).
>>
>>8675907
>Also, the report found gay male couples experience more discrimination than lesbian couples.
Where are the feminists demanding this inequality against gay males end?
>>
>>8676157
The most up-to-date version is from 2015, although this study was published a year beforehand and so couldn't have used it. The version before THAT is from 1994 - the same year that multiple revisions to the DSM make some of this study completely obsolete. The version before THAT was published in 1987. And the original dates back to the late 70s.

So they're using some variation of the original - in 2013 - and it's almost 40 years out of date. In the field of psychology.

While they couldn't have used the most recent version, I'd ask if there wasn't a more recent TOOL they could have used.

>>8676169
Explaining that the methodology is garbage has everything to do with your claims about our co-morbidities, dumbass. Stay in school!
>>
>>8676214
Ok but that doesn't mean transgender people do not have narcissistic personality disorder, overwhelmingly. It means they have not used your updated metric to test that because such studies would not be politically correct. This is still the best information we have on the subject.
>>
>>8675904
Uh, wasn't homosexuality itself considered a mental illness in the 1960s?
>>
>>8676216
>>8676169
>>8676204
you are just a testy little baby with your wittle feelings about conspiracies that trannies do, but wheres the proof brenda?

just replace trannies with jews, the guy is from /pol/
>>
>>8676220
A neurosis. There is a huge difference between being inherently attracted to other males and wanting to remove your genitalia, apply makeup, and call yourself a woman.

Nobody ever thought of gay people as psychotic straight males.
>>
>>8676204
>physically
My original phenotype can't be altered, but the sexed parts of my body can be changed in the moment up until death. My hormone levels, for example, are currently in the male range.
>mentally
LOL, nope.
>neurologically
Most evidence so far disagrees with you.
>genetically
You can't be a woman "genetically." You're male, female or intersex. Those are your options.

"This offends my childishly concrete and simplistic worldview" doesn't mean "psychosis."

>If psychiatrists were allowed to be honest many would say that you are a female displaying a psychotic mental illness (autistic gender fixation).
"Many" = none. Some may believe it is a mental illness, but nobody with actual training is going to misuse the term "psychotic."
>>
>>8676220
>Uh,
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>8676248
stop trying to fuck straight men you psychopath its not more natural than pretending youre a woman you simpleton
>>
>>8676251
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/psychiatry-expert-scientifically-there-is-no-such-thing-as-transgender
>>
>>8676216
And maybe the moon is made of green cheese, I dunno. I think my best guess that it is is the best information we have on the subject.

I mean, who needs decent methodology, falsifiable hypotheses and meaningful data?
>>
>>8676256
I only fuck other openly gay males.
>>
>>8676214
Thirty years, not 40.

The revisions that make this study obsolete are the disorders removed from the DSM? Surely they can still be used for the science of studies like this just with an asterisk so researchers remember that aren't "official" disorders any more.
>>
>>8676258
I suppose the only "falsifiable" data regarding trannies is their high propensity towards suicide.

Everything else is just an observation of lies and madness.

My point is that trannies are a poison pill to gay rights in asking that any laws pertaining to homosexuals also apply to crossdressers.
>>
>>8676120
>this revisionism again
back in 69 a lot of trannies identified as drag queens because the conceptual framework of transgender was rudimentary at best back then

stupid /pol/ fag
>>
>>8676257
>one guy besides McHugh
FYI, Paul McHugh is considered a total embarrassment to the reputation of John Hopkins and they have re-instated sex-reassignment surgeries there.

I couldn't find anything on Berger. He's a literal nobody. A fucking Reddit post mentioning him is one of the top Google results. Fuck, at least McHugh is recognized as a name in the field, even if it's for being an idiot.
>>
>>8676260
Really, because you seem to be personally invested in taking your antipsychotics and spreading the antipsychotic bug to everyone else... personal experience with them helping you quit raping straight men?
>I am fully cognizant that the sexual depravity of some gay males is such that they feel the need to psychotically prey on straight males. I am hoping some will be rescued from such maladaptive behaviors via antipsychotics and therapy.
I have never seen a study indicating that anti-psychotics do not reduce the severity and boner of homosexuals raping straight men. So hopefully you can recover from preying on straight men.
>>
>>8676260
>I only fuck other openly gay males.
quit fucking the gay children. someone think about the gay children this bastard is trying to poz or neg children before they get married and have monogamous sex and adopt children with their life partners

you are a dangerous pedophile
>>
>>8676310
Berger is a qualified medical doctor.

How many trannies do you think have sadly passed from suicidal rage at not being able to get the cap off their tittyskittles?

And I have to be lumped in with these delusional freaks in the eyes of the law because I am same-sex attracted?

https://youtu.be/fStdkvn4tnw

>>8676282
Many of those who identified as trannies openly at the time were addicted to IV drugs so they sadly could not participate in Stonewall. Read moar.
>>
>>8676330
fuck off child fucker i know ur game and that game is fucking children

at no point in your clarifications did you say "same-sex and legally of age to consent attracted" its an implicit admittance of guilt

you sicken me you fucking bug chasers trying to get our kids to shoot up dope and join your gay meth addicted lifestyle
>>
>>8676341
Openly gay implies same sex. I definitely meant people of legal age of consent.
>>
>>8676267
>Thirty years, not 40.
I said ALMOST 40. The original was published in 1977. That's 36 years before 2013.

>The revisions that make this study obsolete are the disorders removed from the DSM? Surely they can still be used for the science of studies like this just with an asterisk so researchers remember that aren't "official" disorders any more.
But they did no such thing. They list "masochistic-sadistic" as one of the most common Axis II disorders trans people have. No such disorder exists - in fact, no such disorder has EVER existed. There WAS a "sadistic" personality disorder listed in the DSM until 1994, when it was removed because there was no agreement on what its features were or what the diagnostic criteria were. The best counter-part to it wasn't "masochistic" personality disorder, it was "self-defeating" personality disorder - which these researchers ALSO list(!) and it was ALSO removed in 1994 for the same reasons.

This study is claiming trans people have, ON AVERAGE, at least 3 diagnosable mental disorders. Presumably they're counting GID as one, so that leaves trans people with, ON AVERAGE, two(!) personality disorders apiece. If you're not smelling bullshit right off the bat, you're frankly an idiot - and that's BEFORE it appears they're including unrecognized disorders to pad the numbers.

>>8676269
>I suppose the only "falsifiable" data regarding trannies is their high propensity towards suicide.
LOL, it sure is falsifiable, since, as established a thousand times on this board, that's false - at least, post-op. Our post-op suicide rates have been comparable to the general population since the 90s. I won't go over it again, you people are too stupid to be able to understand a journal article.
>>
>>8676330
>Berger is a qualified medical doctor.
My last GP was a "qualified medical doctor" who didn't know how to handle gay or trans patients other than asking us over and over if we thought we had AIDs. My little sister was told by this doctor to dump her bisexual boyfriend because "he'll give you a gay disease." My sister pointed out that said boyfriend was a virgin and that they were fucking 13 years old and nobody in their 8th grade had goddamn AIDs.

Bottom line, you can have a medical degree and be a fucking moron.

This guy, again, is a nobody, and in total disagreement with medical consensus. You can find That One Dude who will back you up on ANYTHING - transgenderism, vaccines causing autism, you name it. It's not evidence of anything if that's what you've got.
>>
>>8676380
Do you have AIDS?

Separately, trannies here have not addressed my MAIN argument which is that bundling the rights of crossdressers to enter opposite-sex spaces without fear (or possibility even) of reprisal hinders the passing of pro-gay legislation.
>>
>>8676351
Doubtful. Anyone who wants to put other people against their will on anti-psychotics and other drugs that have nothing to do with their disorders sounds like a rapist quack. It reads like you're someone who has a rohypnol fixation and likes ingesting and offering grooming gifts of meth to aid in having sex with minors or unwilling straight men. Being a normal homosexual is just a cover for your inane, delusional psychopathic tendencies: your lack of empathy is incredibly telling, and since you consider transgender women "men" it's likely you would heavily enjoy projecting your rape plans and forced medicating fantasies onto them if you haven't already. Sickening.
>>
>>8676383
No.

Because you've provided literally no evidence of such. You cited one study on housing discrimination which itself finds said discrimination to be 2 percentage points at worst: >>8676022

You've also failed to connect that to trans people in any way.
>>
>>8676383
>Do you have AIDS?
Woah, Wild Woody, you gotta answer the question first if you wanna ad hominem against others. I brought your bug chasing earlier, and lo and behold, you bring it up to insult others. Oh the irony of a barebacking bug chaser attacking others for their own disgusting fetish. Project a little more, patient zero.
>>
>>8676394
Laws including provisions for crossdressers are harder to pass. The very fact that they have failed and include that at the state and federal law is evidence.
>>
>>8676399
crossdressers dont identify as women so why would they go into womens bathrooms?
>>
>>8676403
Clearly many do.
>>
>>8676409
if they do why wouldnt they change their identification legally to be female

oh wait, then theyd be transgender in regards to the law and your whole bullshit argument would fall apart
>>
>>8676403
The real question is should how someone identifies matter at all?
>>
>>8676418
Because that is a difficult process that often requires castration, which many crossdressers are unwilling to do.

The point is, lumping laws to protect men married to men, with men who think they are straight women married to straight men, is making it harder to pass anything at all.
>>
>>8675868
this is the most bullshit /pol/ bait thread in the history of /lgbt/. I'm almost impressed.
>>
>>8676399
You're not addressing anything. You're posting overblown housing discrimination stats, which the study itself finds to be WORSE in areas WITH anti-discrimination laws. Not a terribly solid argument for the idea that trans people make anti-discrimination worse by preventing the passing of said laws!

Why don't you provide some evidence that most people don't distinguish between gay and trans people and that hatred of trannies necessarily translates to hatred of gays. How about that?
>>
>>8676545
*make discrimination worse, I combined two different sentences there.
>>
>>8676545
Literally the opposite. There are far more people in support of the rights of gays to work and not be fired for having a picture of their husband at their desk then in favor of the right of a gay men dressed as a woman to have laws preventing lawsuits if he enters the women's locker room as long as he claims to be "female".
>>
>I should be protected by special laws!
>You shouldn't!
>Because that makes my special laws harder!
The dumbest throwing someone under the bus ever.
>>
>Dating men is fine and we need legal protection!
>Wearing a dress is gross and you should be fired for it!
>>
>>8676625
MEN wearing dresses wanting to enter women's only spaces like locker rooms is not the same as dating the same sex.

Being legally required to call biological men women, or else face a lawsuit is a much bigger problem than having to accept gay people but of course trannies cannot generate anything but a knee-jerk response to this reality.
>>
>>8676380
Jesus. Which country?
>>
>>8676634
There is literally no difference between one crazy degenerate and another crazy degenerate. Only an autistic person like yourself sees any difference.
>>
>>8676433
How?
>>
>>8676634
Who has to call biological men women, anon? You might not be aware of this, but there is no such thing happening.

In fact, calling a biological man a woman is usually a good way to get attacked. I don't recommend it.
>>
>>8676634
>implying "gay rights" aren't exactly the same kneejerk triggeredness in response to the reality of normal people's revulsion
>>
>>8676723
There is a huge difference between asking people to support a law that says you can't fire people for sexual orientation and a law that says, furthermore, you can be sued for calling a biological male, by male pronouns or refusing to let him enter a women's only space.

>>8676742
People who work with trannies in states where "gender identity" is covered by state (or local) anti-discrimination ordinances.
>>
>>8676575
>Literally the opposite.
WHAT is literally the opposite? The opposite of what? What are you saying that's "the opposite" of anything I've said?

I listed off the findings of the study that's been posted and then asked if you can demonstrate that cishets are unable or unwilling to distinguish between gays and trans people.

Your answer, besides the inexplicable above quote was, "There are far more people in support of the rights of gays...[than in support of the rights of trans people]." So you seem to be admitting that other people are perfectly capable of distinguishing between the two and discrimination against trans people doesn't necessarily translate to discrimination against gay cis people.

So...what is your argument again? You mostly are just BTFOing yourself.

Sage at this point, you can't argue your own side.
>>
>>8676648
Canada. (Yes, actually.) I found a better doctor, thank christ.
>>
>>8676853
You can be sued for calling faggots like you a faggot, when it's what you are. You can also be fired for calling you what you are. Why should I be compelled to use your words as opposed to my words?
>>
>>8676881
>most people don't distinguish between gay and trans people and that hatred of trannies necessarily translates to hatred of gays.

Most people who are not face-blind can distinguish between someone who is a gay male (if they can "distinguish" them at all and a male wearing a dress and makeup who want to be called xir or xir will sue.

As a gay guy why should I have to let crossdressers be held under the same umbrella as males who are same-sex attracted? Nobody here has answered that. Why are these laws (now) never presented separately? Trannies are so fucking blind to their own greed. People are justifiably scared about laws saying that men can sue if not allowed into women's restrooms or locker rooms. Why conflate those fears with people's (much higher) approval of gay men in general?

Trannies are a poison pill, legally, preventing gays from gaining additional civil rights and to even mention this in most gay circles is completely taboo. That fucking sucks and nobody here will acknowledge it.
>>
>>8676891
I don't really give a shit about being called a faggot or other names, I care about losing my job or my apartment solely due to my sexual orientation.
>>
>>8676902
But not about others losing their jobs because they dress as the other gender.
>>
>>8676383
>rights of crossdressers
People who legally change their ID and transition full time are not crossdressers.
>>
>>8676936
That is not an inborn reality. If they want to dress as women they need to have SRS and change their appropriate identity papers.

>>8676940
Yes they are. They are still biologically men.
>>
>>8676940
There's no hard line between the two.
>>
>>8675910
nobody looks at a hot girl and thinks "hubba hubba, look at the chromosomes on her!"

This image is so dumb,
>>
>>8676948
>They are still biologically men.
That's not your decision to make.
>>
>>8676948
>If they want to dress as women they need to have SRS and change their appropriate identity papers.
If you want to be a faggot you need to go find a boss who wants to hire a faggot.
>>
>>8676959
No it is their chromosomes that make that decision and the doctors who assisted their mom giving birth.
>>
>>8676957
So you admit tranning is about passing socially, not actually being female biologically.
>>
File: TransgenderPrivilege.png (117KB, 719x350px) Image search: [Google]
TransgenderPrivilege.png
117KB, 719x350px
>>8676957
>as long as I can trick straight men into sleeping with other men, who cares?

Lots of people, anon, lots of people.
>>
>>8676902
I don't care of you don't care, you are a faggot and I should have the right to call you as such without government interference. Your existence is immoral and promotes negative socoetal values. You dont deserve rights and neither do transgender people.
>>
>>8676972
this is retarded
>>
>>8676006
it's no one's "call," you fucking moron. you just aren't a woman, in the same way you're not another race, or another species, no matter what cosmetic surgeries you have.
>>
>>8676187
>I nevertheless feel that I diverge dramatically from the typical internal experiences of women
this is just "i'm not like other girls" taken to the extreme.
>>
>>8677254
being gay is a choice and you chose wrong
>>
>>8677254
I am a woman and your opinion doesn't change that.
>>
>>8675884
>true selves
>cut off their penis' because "I have a vagina"
come on now
>>
>>8676898
>face-blind
Face blindness is the ability to recognize familiar faces. It doesn't have to do with the ability to tell the sexes apart, or to clock trannies. I can't figure out why you're so insistent on misusing it in such a strange way.

>Trannies are so fucking blind to their own greed.
Hilarious. You've gotten far more advances in these dubious "rights" battles than we have - why are YOU being greedy?

Personally, I don't know why anyone should have to house you anyway. "Anti-discrimination" laws are mostly about invading the safe communities of middle-class heterosexual whites and flooding them with people who would normally be relegated to ghettos, including gays (and the concurrent sexual debauchery) and violent blacks/Hispanics. Why should I help you with that project? I'm queer, I found my own housing through our social networks. Why can't you do the same?

>As a gay guy why should I have to let crossdressers [...] People are justifiably scared [...] Why conflate those fears with people's (much higher) approval of gay men in general?
You're answering your own questions. I mean, I personally don't have anything to do with queer civil rights because I don't care and/or disagree, but I'd be running into a wall of disagreement if I did and expressed my opposition to some of it. The people who are high-up in activist organizations are never going to agree with you, just like conservatives are stuck with most people having accepted gays by now. I hold minority opinions on things like gay marriage, and I'd be hugely outnumbered. You'd be outnumbered amongst queer activists on trannies.

People are afraid of us peeing because they're ill-informed. The single best thing you could do to move this legislation (of dubious desirability OR effectiveness, but nevermind) forward would be to educate people on the fact that trans people aren't "crossdressers" or a threat.

But you're not doing that because you're dumb as rocks. Your own worst enemy.
>>
>>8677269
Yeah, the extreme of plain not being a girl. Snore, is that the best you can do, faggot?
>>
>>8677462
that's, uh, not how that works. it's more "this penis is existentially distressing and does not fit with my body and identity", not "i have a vagina so i'm gonna cut off my penis hurr durr"
>>
>>8675949
>chromosomes aren't the definition of biological
Western Education

frame it
>>
>>8677611
>I'm queer, I found my own housing through our social networks. Why can't you do the same?
because maybe people want to be independent and not tethered to a "community" they may not agree with? are you really arguing against equal housing and pro-ghettoization? senpai pls
>>
>>8677645
sex is expressed as a mosaic of dimorphic traits and you can't deny transition changes some of those traits. trans people have a hormonal profile similar to the opposite sex, some secondary sex characteristics of the opposite sex, arguably psychologically function more similarly to the opposite sex (although the jury's still out on that one), can phenotypically appear as the opposite sex. genetics are not the end-all be-all descriptor of what a person is. biology is weird and messy
>>
>>8677657
oh, not to forget the most obvious point, that trans identity appears to be innate, implying it is at least partially biological in origin.
>>
>>8677645

It's more that they aren't the most important factor. That's gonna be a lot more about the hormone system your body is running.
>>
>>8677657
Genetics do determine bone structure and brain morphology, which in a male, is male. Why do I have to explain this? It just feels so weird.
>>
>>8677666
Hormones can affect both of those things.
>>
>>8677666
yes, it does. but it's not a "one drop rule" of maleness. dimorphism in brain morphology is more to do with skull size than anything, and doesn't imply functional differences; if anything, the best conclusion right now is that the brain is a similar mosaic of dimorphic features.
>>
>>8676898
>As a gay guy why should I have to let crossdressers be held under the same umbrella as males who are same-sex attracted? Nobody here has answered that. Why are these laws (now) never presented separately?
Because at some point we decided that there was a safety in numbers and also because kicking them out now would hinder our progress even more than letting them stay (it'd be a huge PR hit to look "evil").

I mean, lesbians could say the same fucking thing about gays, because everyone is pretty much already fine with lesbians being a thing (so long as they're not fat and ugly, but even then they won't fucking kill them over it). Then again, lesbians sort of DO say the same thing through "kill all males!" feminism so w/e.

Honestly, why do you care? It's not like there will be any significant changes either way in your lifetime and it's not like you'll have any children. I don't particularly care about any of these things, though I'd love for more LGBT stuff to get passed, if only because it's the right thing, but I know it'll change very little before I'm too old to be fucking anyone and then it won't really matter.
>>
>>8677705
>Then again, lesbians sort of DO say the same thing through "kill all males!" feminism so w/e.
As natal males, gays, bi men and trannies should unite against feminism.
>>
>>8677657
Transition, you know what happens when you stop using hormones? Most of the gender based shit reverse to the original and that is deep trouble for your mentally ill brains
>>
File: Dr_Shekelstein_0.png (531KB, 1718x564px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Shekelstein_0.png
531KB, 1718x564px
>>8675868
>>
>>8677754
so you acknowledge that transition helps dysphoria then
>>
>>8677761
Not Op. Antipsychotics will help but you refuse to take them. Hormones will not change your bones and you will always look like a man and most important know, in your heart of hearts, that you are a man despite whatever your psychotic delusions tell you.
>>
>>8675868
bump
>>
>>8678960
why do you shitpost 24/7? you are the OP because you type just like the OP. dont act naive or ignorant of that fact like anyone will believe you

this whole shitpost thread ought to be deleted, fake gay man from /pol/ talking shit and sowing strife
>>
>>8678960
>Antipsychotics will help

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic
>It was first used on psychiatric patients because of its powerful calming effect; at the time it was regarded as a non-permanent "pharmacological lobotomy".[151] Lobotomy at the time was used to treat many behavioral disorders, including psychosis, although its effect was to markedly reduce behavior and mental functioning of all types. However, chlorpromazine proved to reduce the effects of psychosis in a more effective and specific manner than lobotomy, even though it was known to be capable of causing severe sedation.

Cut out the middle man and admit you want to stick an ice pick in her brain.
>>
>>8678960
I never even knew about the antipsychotic meme until this year. Over all the years I've spent dealing with health care professionals, not a single one so much as hinted at prescribing me antipsychotics. I'm sure as hell not going to volunteer to be your guineapig at this point. Your pushing us to take antipsychotics seems to spring from hatred of what we are and not a concern for our wellbeing. I suggest you seek professional help to deal with your own mental health issues. Maybe antipsychotics will help!
>>
>>8680441
>>8680170
At least there's some sanity left on this board between cretins who would happily succumb to Soviet era levels of psychiatry abuse because people do things to themselves they don't like.

In effect, these people don't believe in psychology but want to use it as a weapon anyway.
>>
>>8680441
he just wants to make it easier to rape us
>>
>>8678960
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.[1][2]
>>
File: Trans7.jpg (197KB, 750x828px) Image search: [Google]
Trans7.jpg
197KB, 750x828px
>>8680465
I don't have a sexual interest in straight women :^)

>>8680475
I genuinely do hope gay men realize and own up to being men.
>>
>>8680475
ie every /pol/ troll on this board. they are grooming gays and trannies to be easy targets for rape and being dragged off to the camps or institutionalized for being "crazy"
>>
>>8680480
youre a psychopath, your main interest is inflicting pain and perverse self gratifying pleasure, you dont care if its a woman or a puppy or a 4 year old baby boy

sick fuck
>>
>>8680480
>2. Repetition. Like psychological warfare, the falsehoods are repeated constantly in order to stay on the offensive, control the conversation, and dominate the relationship.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-success/201704/7-stages-gaslighting-in-relationship
>>
File: MrsButterworth.jpg (62KB, 914x548px) Image search: [Google]
MrsButterworth.jpg
62KB, 914x548px
>>8680499
So telling men that they are men is "gas lighting"?
>>
>>8680503
3. Escalate When Challenged. When called on their lies, the gaslighter escalates the dispute by doubling and tripling down on their attacks, refuting substantive evidence with denial, blame, and more false claims (misdirection), sowing doubt and confusion.

4. Wear Out the Victim. By staying on the offensive, the gaslighter eventually wears down their victim, who becomes discouraged, resigned, pessimistic, fearful, debilitated, and self-doubting. The victim begins to question her or his own perception, identity, and reality.
>>
File: what women look like.jpg (50KB, 320x603px) Image search: [Google]
what women look like.jpg
50KB, 320x603px
>>8680480
W-well this is me (in my mind)
>>
>>8680507
So are trannies ever guilty of gaslighting or only le evil pol telling men that they are men?
>>
>>8680524
>This type of tactic is what I like to call the “What about me?” syndrome. It is a literal digression from the actual topic that works to redirect attention to a different issue altogether. Narcissists don’t want you to be on the topic of holding them accountable for anything, so they will reroute discussions to benefit them. Complaining about their neglectful parenting? They’ll point out a mistake you committed seven years ago. This type of diversion has no limits in terms of time or subject content, and often begins with a sentence like “What about the time when…”

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/
>>
>>8680503
You're trying to deny our womanhood. It's not working.
>>
>>8680539
Gaslighters belong in the bin. Sane people don't go online with the express intent to make others kill themselves, be they agreeing with transgenderism or no.
>>
File: 1406737805771.jpg (48KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1406737805771.jpg
48KB, 500x448px
lmao this thread is pure bait.
OP loses his bf to a trans and complains in /lgbt/ hoping to change ppls mind

just stop replying to OP and his samefagging. the more you pamper a cry baby the more annoying it gets
>>
>>8680542
I never encouraged suicide. You are literally gaslighting me right now bro by putting words into my mouth.
>>
>>8680554
>Effective gaslighting can be accomplished in several different ways. Sometimes, a person can assert something with such an apparent intensity of conviction that the other person begins to doubt their own perspective. Other times, vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation can accomplish the same task.

http://counsellingresource.com/features/2011/11/08/gaslighting/
>>
>>8680554
Trannies are all suicidal so they think anyone who disagrees with them are making them kill themselves.
>>
>>8675868
Gays already have rights. What you want is equity since you are a useless cockroach.
>>
>>8675868
That is the same way we feel about you, faggot.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.