[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come trans girls are so cute and loveable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 29

File: C45Sq1YWQAAfVSm.png (155KB, 418x366px) Image search: [Google]
C45Sq1YWQAAfVSm.png
155KB, 418x366px
how come trans girls are so cute and loveable?
>>
>>8675820
They go through hardship and it makes them more desperate for affection and validation, and therefore more vulnerable to male fetishists such as yourself.
>>
>>8675830
made this thread because im a trans girl looking for validation desu
>>
File: Kampfer_Ep03_07.jpg~c200.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kampfer_Ep03_07.jpg~c200.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
Assuming you're talking of the attractive ones (the only ones that matter, even cis ugly people don't matter), because they're pretty high maintenance but in an understandable way, not in an hysteric way. So they appeal to the common protector instinct.
We're all broken people here, we all seek even more broken partners, either to mend them or to prey upon them.
>>
File: 383px-Creepy-chan01.jpg (27KB, 383x599px) Image search: [Google]
383px-Creepy-chan01.jpg
27KB, 383x599px
Insecure, broken-cisgirl is cuter than a man with a dick taking hormone pills pretending to be a female and being mentally damaged because he will never be. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>8675881
I wonder how people will see me after I get SRS and FFS. I already pass, so I guess I'll like, go stealth. But I'll still be damaged. I wonder if I'll find someone like you, or if people will keep thinking I'm a crazy bitch.
>>
>>8675898
If people are thinking you're a crazy bitch it means you're doing something right.
>>
>>8675820
Cos the convincing ones are Asian
>>
This thread actually describes pretty well why I'm attracted to transgirls, at least certain ones, they are like any other troubled girl and I want help them, share feels with them, protect them, and make them smile and laugh, feel happy and good.
This feels like a fools errand though, and probably probably patronizing.
>>
>>8675820
They're very vulnerable and in need of protection and love, particularly those who've been met with rejection and hatred all their lives. Trans girls go through very painful lives and many of them develop a much higher degree of empathy and kindness as a result. It's easy for them to put themselves in others' shoes and understand suffering. They also have tomboyish interests but a feminine approach to them. For instance, they may like games but go for healer/support roles in multiplayer, or enjoy sci-fi but be emotionally invested in the characters. It makes for good discussion and interaction. And of course, many of them are interested in computers. Long story short, common interests are great.
From my own experience, trans girls tend to be very caring for and devoted to their partners. I've never had a cis girl go out of her way to bring me lunch at work, for instance. They've experienced life as a guy and thus know what guys like and how we think.
And they're just so awkward and shy most of the time. It's so cute. Hell, even sex is cute when it comes to them. Their moans are so fucking sexy compared to cis girls who more often than not just lie down like a dead fish and do it silently.
They can also be physically adorable as well (I'm talking about mid transitioners especially here, not 24+ hons or 14- early transitioners). Most of them pass and have very feminine features, but also the right mix of subtle masculine features that make them highly attractive. And long legs are fantastic. Smallish boobs are also cuter than giant ones. I'm not really interested in their genitalia, so I can't comment on that. But I'd be OK with both pre and post ops.

tl;dr best of both male and female worlds
>>
>>8675946
>very feminine features, but also the right mix of subtle masculine features that make them highly attractive
explain? pic?
>>
>>8676020
I can't provide a pic at the moment, but it's similar to how models are considered attractive for their defined (but not masculine) jaws, high cheekbones, and tall stature. A passing trans girl will typically have a soft and round, yet defined, jawline and cheeks. She'll also likely to be above average in height and have a slender frame. To use cis girls as an example, slavic women tend to have these features as well.

As a 6'2" man, I prefer girls who are around 5'9", a relative rarity among the cis population. Even rarer is a cis girl who possesses the cute and vulnerable, yet tomboyish and sexy, nature of many trans girls. Most tall, pretty cis girls have Stacy personalities and sexual habits. Not fun or appealing in the least!
>>
File: 05.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>8676139
>mentally ill chaser trying to justify his attraction to transgirls

Women come in all kinds of shapes and personalities. There are A LOT shy and modest cisgirls. Just like transgirls, though most of them are mentally ill and promiscious because of low self-esteem. How many transgirls do you know who do sex works or post pics of their bodies on 4chan? A lot.

They aren't "wife material" - neither can they bear a child, nor are they good people with all the mental illness. Basically a transgirl is a man with a weird voice male bone structure limp dick taking hormones. Normal men aren't attracted to this unlike they are chaser.

Men are chasers for two reasons:

1) They love dick. They want a female body with a dick, basically.
2) They are too much of a loser to attract a real woman so they prey on the desperate, insecure transgirls who are "easy" victims in their need to feel acknowledged by men.
>>
>>8676153
Gamp is a natural sexual attraction.
>>
Because they're girls and I'm biased and think that of girls in general. If they're decent.
>>
File: 097.jpg (669KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
097.jpg
669KB, 1200x877px
>>8676177
A straight guy who comes across what he thinks is a girl and then later finds out "she" is a transwoman but accepts her anyway because he loves her is straight.

Autistic guys who CHASE or PREFER transwomen and come up with a whole, weird list of reasons ("It's totally not about the dick or the fact that they are desperate and will acknowledge a loser like me!") is a bisexual chaser.

Big difference.
>>
>>8676139
>Even rarer is a cis girl who possesses the cute and vulnerable, yet tomboyish and sexy, nature of many trans girls.
this is what i aspire to as a tranner
>>
>>8676153
>2) They are too much of a loser to attract a real woman so they prey on the desperate, insecure transgirls who are "easy" victims in their need to feel acknowledged by men.
Not that person. You make the assumption that 'not able to get a cis girl' is a terrible thing. I contend that in a society like ours, it's rather common and not a sign of almost anything other than not being a Chad-style playa. The Pareto Principle is true, and that leaves plenty of men for us who aren't 'losers' just because they didn't have the confidence to bag a woman on PoF getting 414 messages every time she logs in of a morning.

...Or I might be too naive for my own good.
>>
>>8676208
The image 4chan portrays of women isn't even true, it's totally warped and is spread by butthurt autists. Do these people even know women in real life? Lots of them are loyal as fuck, married to "losers" and whatnot. This whole image of "CISWOMEN ARE SPOILED AND ONLY WANT TO DATE HOT MODELS!" is so ridiculous it's sad.

And the fact that a man only talks to a transgirl because he thinks she will be desperate and clingy enough to acknowledge him, a shit person, is just disgusting.
>>
Transwomen deserve sane straight guys (or girls) who will love them for their PERSONALITY and not creepy chasers who fantasize about sucking off the "girldick" and think they can score with a transgirl because she is desperate for any form of love.
>>
>>8676153
3. They like certain types of women and don't mind if the girl is trans
If I like cute emo girls I'm gonna seek out cute emo trans girls just as much as I do cute cis emo girls. Honestly for your idea to work I'd have to be attracted to every transgirl ever, which I'm not.
>>
>>8676229
Hey, they only deserve that if that's what they're like too. Otherwise, no shit.
>>
>>8676217
No generalization is true 100% of the time no matter how accurate.
>>
>>8676186
>a bisexual chaser
A gamp, you mean.
>>
>>8675946
>they may like games but go for healer/support roles in multiplayer
That would explain my playing patterns in TF2 and Dota2 pre HRT.

Post HRT I'm not even interested in playing games.
>>
>>8676570
me neither
i wonder what exactly changes with hormones that does it
>>
>>8676582
Like I wanted to get back into it. Bought Startcraft 2 LoV when it came out. I didn't even open the box.

More interesting things to be done outdoor I guess. But I think I like that change.
>>
>>8675820
they're not, though.
>>
>>8676570
>>8676582
>>8676671
silly girls videogames are boy toys.
>>
>>8676671
What interesting things are outdoors?
>>
>>8675946
This post made me feel loved.
Thank you.
>>
>>8675820
Not to sugar coat it but its because you have mental issues just like they do.
>>
>>8676153
t. Hon
>>
>>8675820
If you can find an ugly, broken piece of shit like me cute and loveable, hmu.
>>
>>8676582
not really the hormones, it just wasn't that useful as a way to cope anymore
>>
>>8675936
Please love me
>>
>>8675881
Anything with a vagina is subhuman and evil.
>>
>>8676582
>>8676570
Yeah, nah. You sound like creepy fetishists from Susan's unconsciously trying to emulate girls because the average girl doesn't play videogames or something. I'm not saying that's the reason, but that's what you sound like. It's just a coincidence most likely.

I play fighting games and shooters in a very hardcore way, before HRT and years after HRT, didn't influence my interest or skill at all.
>>
>>8677854
>everyone who doesn't share my experiences is a creepy fetishist hon!!!!! xD
>>
Wtb one of the nice anons from this thread as my bf
>>
>>8677939
>nice anons
which ones? i don't see any here
>>
>>8677939
this
>>
>>8677942
This. I see only creepy chasers here.
>>
>>8677959
fine then

Wtb one of the creepy chaser anons from this thread as my bf
>>
>>8677962
this
>>
File: 1484409994782.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484409994782.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>8675830
>>8675844
Kek'ed
>>
>>8677962
Not a creepy chaser, but I'll talk to you if you want.
>>
>>8677842
That's autistic, honon.
>>
>>8677984
whats your name
>>
>>8675830
Spot on, anon. In addition: imo it makes them easier targets, easier catch. That triggers the male mind too.
>>
>>8678093
Don't men enjoy the thrill of the hunt? The harder the catch, the better it is
>>
>>8675820
Survival instinct
>>
>>8678136
explain anon
>>
>>8677966
sorry, I'm a sweetheart actually and probably don't qualify as a chaser. you can have me anyway if you want.
>>
>>8678149
Too bad you probably don't live anywhere near me.
>>
>>8678147
Trans girls know that they have a fundamental disadvantage to cis women, they cannot bear children
To combat this disadvantage that would selectively limit their romantic prospects to people who are less interested in procreation, they become subtly more attractive than their counterparts by approaching the quadruple intersection of immature/mature/masculine/feminine and appeal to the human attractions to androgyny and youth, while remaining mature enough to participate socially
>>
>>8678169
probably! should move here. or maybe you're wrong and you'll never know unless you take a chance.
>>
>>8678180
USA?
East coast?
>>
>>8678220
canada, almost east coast. semi-east coast. I would rate that half a disappointment
>>
File: Me.jpg (2MB, 1904x4378px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
2MB, 1904x4378px
>>8678226
Well here. Have a chart.
Keep in mind I'm not really looking for a relationship. But more friends is always nice. And who knows, I may come up and visit someday, so meh.
If you're still interested in getting on contact, feel free to add or email me on one of those throwaways.
>>
>>8677836
I want to, but you want the man who can do all those things, and thats not actually me. I can want to all I like and I can try to all I like, but I'm too stupid and broken myself to do those for myself, and I can't do it for you either. Sorry, it was wishful thinking on my part, I want to be that person who can and I'm trying to be that person who can, but I'm not that person can, at least right now.
>>
>>8676153

>2) They are too much of a loser to attract a real woman so they prey on the desperate, insecure transgirls who are "easy" victims in their need to feel acknowledged by men.
Is this so wrong, as long as one is genuinely trying to be a good lover? Even losers need love, and many of the trans women on 4chan in particular are just as much of losers as the men chasing them.
>>
>>8678251
given the context, saying you don't want a relationship is kinda confusing. that was sorta how it started. on the other hand, I don't actually care cause it's the internet and whatever. I'll add you. (again, but on discord this time)
>>
>>8677991
It's the truth.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8675820
>how come trans girls are so cute and loveable?
Tbhwu most arent. Most dont pass, arent aesthetically attractive, and many have some degree of mental pathology. Most I have met I would also classify as "not good at socializing or interacting with people".

>finding any trans girl
Welcome to Hardcore. The server is laggy, have fun.

>finding an attractive trans girl with manageable autism and mental illnesses (tumblr and /pol/ both count as mental illnesses)
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

>finding an attractive trans girl that is intelligent, mentally healthy, has good social skills, and comes from a good family
Hannibal of Carthage tier (spoiler: you cant win)

>>8675946
>autistic idealization the post

>>8676153
>Women come in all kinds of shapes and personalities
>Men are chasers for two reasons
Enjoy your world of bitter anger and delusion hon (:

>>8676186
>Autistic guys
>holds onto a convoluted and delusional "trick a straight guy" fantasy
>posts a Wizards of the Coast picture
>Autistic guys

*thinking*

>>8676217
>it's totally warped and is spread by butthurt autists
I agree. The whole "reeeee roasties", or anyone that derisively says "Chad", "Stacy" or idealizes trans women as some type of perfection should be a huge fucking red flag. If some dumb cuck is lamenting that no cis woman ever brought him lunch to work, my first thought would be how shit he was not how shit cis women in general are.

>>8678174
>while remaining mature enough to participate socially
You almost had me thinking you knew what you were talking about until the last bit. Sorry anon, but you made it all up xD

I like trans girls that are young, attractive (as women), and dont sperg out. Hotties hmu
Kik: The_Carthaginian
Discord: The Carthaginian#4454
>>
>>8680193
>Tfw you will never be the niggest
xD
>>
File: pink.jpg (70KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
70KB, 500x750px
>>8680193
Please go away
>>
>>8680258
I feel I recognize your posting style.
>>
>>8680193
>tfw Hannibal of Carthage pissed everyone off, went into self imposed exile twice, then was later betrayed and fucking killed himself
And they say history has a way of repeating itself...Gods I hope so.
>>
>>8680193
Added on Kik like 3 hours ago
>>
>>8680193
>mfw this autistic nigga posts again

geee at least he's aware that he overstayed his welcome and so he directly posts his kik and discord in desperation, in every thread, to get as many desperate, emotionally fragile transgirls as he can before he is finally and completely permabanned
>>
>>8676153

Implying most of the trannies in this day and age didn't become trannies because they were losers who couldn't get girls.
>>
>>8681496
trannies couldn't get girls because they were beta

they were beta because they were trannies
>>
>>8676153
>2) They are too much of a loser to attract a real woman
So? If transpeople weren't trans they might have ended up as bigoted as your average person, what ifs like that don't matter though, they are trans and the people who would be with them probably were humbled by not succeeding in a society that would teach them to hate trans.
>>
>>8681535
That's not exactly something I'd say. I wouldn't identify that way. And I'm not sure to what degree I'd still be compassionate if I wasn't a misfit.

All that being said, yep, reasonably accurate.
>>
>>8681526
they were trannies bc they came to shit sites like this and listened to the endless shilling about traps and how life is better as a girl.
>>
File: IMG_8887.jpg (162KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8887.jpg
162KB, 750x979px
All I want to do is be cute and loved by a qt boy
>>
>>8681594
You're doing an okay job of half of that already. You can manage the rest.
>>
>>8680193
Well I know plenty of trans girls that aren't cute and lovable and it's because they fucked up that last part
My hypothesis is that cute and lovable trans girls meet all of these requirements
>>
>>8675820
It's the cock
>>
>>8675820
They're cute and loveable because you're one of them gay anti-American communist faggots.
>>
>>8680193
Wild autist nigger appears
>>
File: 1371496515814.jpg (54KB, 398x417px) Image search: [Google]
1371496515814.jpg
54KB, 398x417px
>>8675946
>Trans girls go through very painful lives and many of them develop a much higher degree of empathy and kindness as a result.

Kek
If both the real world and this board are any indication, it seems to be the opposite.
The emotional and empathic ones are the early 20s suiciders. You don't live long in this environment if your constant fight to live another day hasn't robbed you of any way you had of feeling emotions.
It's also why it's so frequent to see posts of the kind of "I can't feel anything for people and in life, but I still get emotional at movies/games/books"

The average trans girl has detached her feelings outlet (often irreparably) to the point where the only place they can feel anything is fictional realms.
>>
>>8682701
nice meme beliefs to self-justify your anime faggotry
>>
>>8682708
>nice meme beliefs to self-justify your anime faggotry
what
>>
>>8682701
love and hate are the opposite sides of the same empathy coin
>>
>>8682744
I wouldn't call someone whose only emotional spectrum is made up of self-loathing and apathy as an empathic person.
The resulting inability of understanding other people's feelings and the inability to care about them is the absolute opposite of what "empathy" means
>>
>>8682712
>The average trans girl has detached her feelings outlet (often irreparably) to the point where the only place they can feel anything is fictional realms.

literally, "the world has bullied me so that's why I like anime, it's all about le detachment!!!"

it's so fucking pathetic
>>
>>8682757
Did a reaction image shut down your brain in anger to the point where you're incapable of reading anymore?
Is the only fictional medium you know in the world anime? What the hell is your problem?
>>
File: laughing anime girl.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girl.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
>>8682757
>Getting THIS triggered from smug anime grill
>>
>>8675830
:( I just want someone to love and the only girl that's ever truly loved me back was trans
>>
>>8677937
No, not really.
>>
File: 1494444401166.png (167KB, 384x258px) Image search: [Google]
1494444401166.png
167KB, 384x258px
>>8682757
What's wrong, anon? Did the big bad smug anime girl hurt your feelings?
>>
File: 1355302411611-2.jpg (148KB, 843x736px) Image search: [Google]
1355302411611-2.jpg
148KB, 843x736px
>>8675820
not all are...
>>
>>8682754
I don't think in most cases that the lack of empathy is inherent. When dysphoria is at its worst your own problems can be overwhelming so that it's hard to care about yourself and others at the same time. The worst thing is that when you're most in need of love and support is often when you're least likely to get it. People will reject you and bully you for being trans, being needy, being insecure, being unhappy, etc. The detachment is a reaction to how people treat you, and you can stop caring about other people because they don't care about you.
It's possible to get past the self-hate and insecurity, but it's very hard to do it when you're on your own and lacking in support because you get rejected for being broken. It's a hard cycle to break. If you're lucky you can get supportive people in your life who will help you heal, but otherwise you have to somehow heal yourself which is very hard to do.
>>
>>8675926

Asians generally have round simian faces and broad ugly noses though
>>
>>8676139
>models are considered attractive

They generally aren't though, among ordinary people. The gay men who run fashion shows pick them out because they like boy-looking people and because they're jaded enough that freaks interest them.
>>
File: 1495215585838.jpg (58KB, 699x410px) Image search: [Google]
1495215585838.jpg
58KB, 699x410px
>>8675946
This post makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
>>
>>8682840
>>8682835
>>8682824
Lol samefag tranny who probably doesn't pass and therefore can't even get chasers to like them kek
>>
>>8675820
Since trans girls were formerly men, they have all the purity and kindness of men and none of the vile cattiness of women.
>>
>>8684734
what dimension do you live in where men are "pure" and "kind"?
>>
>>8684743
lol
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>8681442
Not interested

>>8681474
Quite a bit of autistic delusion there. You also seem to have a pretty big misunderstanding of how the deletion/ban system works here. Dont hold your breath waiting for me to be permbanned, lets put it that way.

Get to know me anon, I am a p nice guy (:

>>8682572
I was fucking with you faM, I think we are in basic agreement tho.

LEL @ thread some people here really need to chill xD xD xD
>>
>>8685147
fuck off subhuman. we get it youre a nigger phoneposter posting from your boost mobile from the back of yourseat of your home, a broken down oldsmobile with garbage bags for windows. and when youre not wasting your 1 gb of data, youre using free hotel wifi and getting banned for posting CP on /b/. youd think somebody stupid like you would have been put down by the cops during a robbery or while you you were beating on some tranny AIDS nigger hooker. putting you down is literally animal control, chasers who can never get normal trannies and only get that ass with cash should be considered diseased, like having rabies
>>
>>8685208
Forgive me just trying to decipher your buttmad rage here. Are you saying that I am a dirt poor person with no money that pays trans girls money for sex? Unassailable logic my man :^)
>>
>>8685262
i dont need logic, since im responding to someone with infalted, delusional ideas of self worth. a male version of GOTIS who cant pick up real women and wastes time presenting idiocy and predatory bullshit in a place with vulnerable people for the vulnerable people

a nigger is a nigger i guess. take you out of the jungle but cant take the jungle out of you moon cricket
>>
tfw you only come on 4chan to read thread bashing trans people so you feel better about how youve transitioned 6 months ago at 20 years old and youre already stealth, you look gorgeous and all thats left is bureaucracy

i won the lottery i guess
>>
>>8675898
Fake vag is nothing like real vag- you'd know that if you'd handled a real vag in your life. One reach down there and I'd immediately be like, "dafuq is this..." Might be able to fool inexperienced virgins that don't know any better though. And once I noticed, I'd probably beat the fucking shit out of you.
>>
>>8685450
>One reach down there and I'd immediately be like, "dafuq is this..."

Lol no. That's not how you would be able to tell. You would actually have to look at it and recognize the signs of surgery (scarring etc).
>>
>>8685450
t. a NEET virgin
>>
>>8685454
Or you'd notice the complete dryness and lack of any sort of natural mucous. And the lack of a cervix. And the lack of all the other things you can feel when your hand is actually inside a vagina.
>>8685455
Nah. I'm actually a guy that is really into foreplay. The inside of a vagina is a mucous membrane, it's similar to the inside of your mouth, and feels nothing like your penis or scrotum that are used in the reconstructive process. They've also got a lot of give, in addition to the texture differences, which would not at all be present in a wound that needs to be dilated just to stay open. Furthermore, when you're engaging in foreplay, a vagina gets really wet really fast- most girls I've been with can soak through a pair of panties in a few minutes if we're fucking around and haven't stripped down yet. Fake vag just doesn't do that. It just isn't a vagina, isn't the same tissue type, and doesn't have the same feel or reaction to physical stimulation that a normal vagina does. If you allow a guy to start with foreplay, he's going to notice immediately unless he's very inexperienced.
>>
>>8685501
The inside of the foreskin of a mucous membrane.
>>
>>8685518
The foreskin is analogous to the clitoral hood from an anatomical prospective, it is nothing like the inside of the vagina, and only makes up a small portion of the overall reconstructive material. You can't fake a whole vagina with a fucking foreskin.
>>
>>8685147
I have great understanding how permaban works. It works that way that mods from there on see you as a target, and delete your posts as soon as they see them.

So if you are just anon anon, like me, permaban is nothing-just change IP, delete cookies, and keep posting. No one can recognize me in the ocean of other anons.

But if it's an avatar fag like you...oh boi.
Every post with that redtarded image of Hannibal from there on is going to be deleted. Every post where you admit you are Carth is going to be deleted. Every post where you post a link to your kik or discord is going to be deleted. And you are going to be banned over and over again under the reason of ban evading.

It doesn't matter if you change your ip, because your deleted posts won't come back. In time you will realize that this is pointless and you will leave forever.
>>
>>8685534
>I have great understanding how permaban works
No, no you dont. Lets put it this way..... I have never been banned and I havent had one of my posts deleted in about a year (:
>>
>>8685534
The mods don't give a shit about shitposting on /lgbt/. Blatant troll posts, /pol/ shit, 10+ threads about any big news, avatarfagging, /soc/ shit, discord spam, all get ignored by the mods here.
>>
>>8685208
lol you sound mad that he rejected you on kik
>>
>>8684039
uhhhhh why?
>>
>>8685558
Nah he is mad because I slept with one of his pure waifus, and he knows of at least 2 more that are talking to me. He is a bitter, angry chaser with no game. It burns him up when guys like me earn things that he feels should have been his, could have been his. I play for keeps, and now he is on my radar and he knows what is coming his way.

He doesnt wanna watch it, but he will.... I dunno about anon but Carth delivers.

Its comin buddy, its comin (:
>>
>>8685555
from time to time an exceptionally annoying shitstain does get removed, tho
>>
File: 1414288549778.jpg (72KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414288549778.jpg
72KB, 853x480px
>>8685596
>Nah he is mad because I slept with one of his pure waifus

so, how many tripfags from here have you fucked so far?
>>
File: 1485724106487.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485724106487.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>8685610
HUH? What do you mean :^)

Cant violate trust faM
>>
>>8685623
so, nobody

lmao
>>
>>8685602
So what about caraposter or carth?
>>
>>8685623
>mfw the hand in his pic is the answer
>>
>>8676139
>defined (but not masculine) jaws, high cheekbones, and tall stature. A passing trans girl will typically have a soft and round, yet defined, jawline and cheeks. She'll also likely to be above average in height and have a slender frame
heh, jokes on you pal I'm a fat thicc trashmonster
>>
>>8685652
This anon gets it :^)
>>
>>8675946
Well somebody's interested in trans girls...
I suppose they have their qualities especially when they're more hobby-orientated than their female counterpart. Still some try too hard to be feminine and that can come off as weird at times.

>>8676153
You can't afford to be too picky. If you think you're going to get score a date with an idealistic attractive straight guy, you're in for a rude awakening as most straight guys(even average looking ones) will not date a trans because why would they, they can score a date with an actual female instead and most likely friendzone you at the very most. The idea of the girl with a dick is unthinkable to them.

Most guys who are willing to date transgirls are either bisexual and/or are facially unattractive/meh looking and marginalized geeks/nerds in society. If you can't look beyond looks and consider these men as "creeps" and "chasers" you're gonna be forever alone unless that's what you want. If looks are everything, then your chances of getting the "popular guy" are extremely low unless that guy is bi or a chaser themselves.
>>
File: 1448838265024.png (65KB, 369x333px) Image search: [Google]
1448838265024.png
65KB, 369x333px
>>8685668
so you fucked zero

yet you say that anon is mad at you for fucking one of his pure waifus...sigh...

the way you've been posting last hour or so(>>8685655) actually makes me think you're in the middle of some sort of neurotic breakdown.

what happened? did you finally realized what a loser you are?
>>
File: 1383720662561.gif (777KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1383720662561.gif
777KB, 245x170px
>>8685709
Damn kid you really are slow huh?
>>
>>8685558
>>8685596
i dont have sex with AIDS monkeys nor am i jealous of a failed cismale who will one day cave and transition too late.

>It burns him up when guys like me earn things that he feels should have been his, could have been his.
im not jealous of you writing fake posts as if anyone would hit on you or indulge your creepy daddy fetish and bragging about 2 being a big count of suicidal hons you banged. im not into women or transwomen... nor am i into black men who dont shower and dont wipe their asses when they shit.

>I play for keeps, and now he is on my radar and he knows what is coming his way.
epic internet tough guy. if youre implying youre going to beat on a tranny like me youve got another thing coming. like ive already said, nigger, i will shoot you. one less wild animal in the civilized world. no one will bat an eye for killing a piece of shit for trying to commit a hate crime

>>8685709
im trans and i hate him because he thinks that he can gain anything here without groveling. scum like him should really beg for what they seek, and still be denied it even with begging. they have no leverage and no worth.

>>8685700
if you arent picky you will never get anywhere. self respect goes a long way: carth has none, and look at how "successful" he is even trying to take advantage of people with self esteem problems.
>>
File: 35354616.jpg (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
35354616.jpg
94KB, 400x400px
>>8685766
Damn you are grade A rustled, mangry as can be faM. Sorry for confusing you for drakeposter, your autistic rage makes him look somewhat normal by comparison.

Do you typically spend this much time out of your day hating people you dont know? I seem to have affected you on a very deep level (:
>>
>>8685814
>mangry
There it is again, Carth just can't resist calling trans women men when he argues with them.
>>
>>8685814
really carth? calling me autistic when you have no more responses to be made for busting your balls so thoroughly? i know you love to write long, beta male tirades all the time, so where is your autism today? all im getting is terrible comebacks and childish submission. i guess theres no pseudointellectual self-aggrandizing tirades left to respond with because you dont really have a personality beyond the fake internet persona that masks your internal insecurity. good job, grimace, great stuff... 0/10 xD narcissistic rage

btw youre not special i do this to everyone, the /pol/ posters and the fake gays and the mudslimes too. i mock everyone freely, and youre just trying to make a snowflake claim on it because you think youre special to me, but youre not. youre like every other nobody chaser ive abused for fun lol
>>
>>8685884
Sounds like you have a great life, and are a happy person (:
>>
>>8685884
>>8685942
Sup fags? Name's The Therouxian, I'm the new epic 4chan /lgbt/ chaser personality. You can all stop posting now, daddy's home and he's here to roost.

Carth you're a black person! Sauced!
Anon you're a fucking loser! Sauced!
Trannies you're all good fucks! Sauced!

Anybody else tries to muscle in on my chasing grounds better have a license from the United Kingdom of I States They Could because anything less is gonna result in me documenting the assravagings I deliver.

the first assravaging is for you TWERPS who go 4CHAN and think you can take MY TRANSEXUALS! It's an insult based assravaging, you've already had a lil taste just a licc (btw hmu on kik lucky lady fans) of what I do to my enemies. SAUCED!

The 2nd assravaging is what I deliver to all the good girls who please The Therouxian. Yeah that's right baby doll honeys, Im gonna let you see Louis Lou. Just for a little bit. Can't see much of him when he's in your BOYPUSSY: SAUCED!

I'LL SAUCE ANYBODY WHO PULLS THIS KINDA SHIT AGAIN
>>
File: 1440992958310.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440992958310.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>8685962
Re-write this shit in American English so I can understand what the fuck you are tryna say faM

..... stupid drunk ass britbongs smH Tbh faM
>>
>>8685942
i am full of joie de vivre. i am a person of many facets and tastes, and today i engage in the classical tradition of tarring and feathering an antisocial element and shaming them from the community. justice tastes sweet. when someone is truly shit no one sheds a tear for the harsh correction of their behavior.

>>8685962
10/10
>>
>>8685981
... Are you really that dense?
>>
>>8685981
Carth you dirty sandfrican american I told you once I told you twice I told you thrice that i will not be nice to any rivals who think to to play the fink with me grabbing boypussy that don't stink: THAT'S A RHYME NIGGA

I RAPPED YOUR ASS ON 4CHAN.COM'S /lgbt/ BOARD

YOU'RE SAUCED

WHATS YOUR ADDRESS HON? DADDY THEROUX GONNA SET YOU UP, YOU'LL BE REEL PRETTY AFTER I FISH UP SOME WHOREMOANS FOR YA GURL

A-SAUCED!
>>
>>8685995
brilliant. id fuck this guy just on personality alone
>>
>>8676153
Nah, my man. I've dated plenty of cis girls and they're the definition of boring. Trans girls? They're like a bro you can fuck.

Of course, that only pertains to passing trans girls. Non-passers? Nah, not cute at all.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8685962
>>8685995
Saw this while skimming around. Gave me a hearty Kek. Good on you.
>>
>>8685962
You should establish it as a recurring character, my dude.
>>
>>8686071
nobody cares, go blog somewhere else
>>
>>8685995
Is the x silent or is it a (shi)?
>>
It's not just that they're cute and loveable, it's that cis women are so irredeemably shit-tier that it makes transwomen look even better.
Transwomen are capable of having diverse interests and hobbies and being passionate about them. Ciswomen are giant narcissistic money pits. If they are not being worshipped and pampered, they will try to ruin everything else out of spite.
Also, they've got shit taste in movies.
>>
>>8686133
I hope you realize this thread is asking exactly for such responses kek
>>8690583
Also, this. I can count on one hand the cis girls I've dated who've watched Star Wars.
>>
>>8675936
totally agree.
>>
>>8692222
nice bump faggot
>>
>>8692232
first time someone call me faggot, thank you, it make me feel better.
>>
File: 20170717_154858-1494x2656.jpg (651KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_154858-1494x2656.jpg
651KB, 1494x2656px
>>8675820
All i want is a bf :(
>>
>>8682701
>tfw super emotional and empathic and 19
oh god im gonna die arent i
>>
>>8675820
I don't know but I really want one as a girlfriend
>>
>>8692265
you are beautiful.
>>
>>8675820
did you mean asians?
>>
>>8692265
nice hip
>>
File: 1444811107108.jpg (57KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444811107108.jpg
57KB, 522x720px
>>8675881
yeah

and you know what is, from my point of view, more pathetic than " a man with a dick taking hormone pills pretending to be a female and being mentally damaged because he will never be"?

A man.

I'd love to be born a girl, so that I could be an "Insecure, broken-cisgirl" to my heart's content. But I wasn't. So I have to be either a man, or a transwoman.

I chose the latter.
>>
tfw no girls in texas that like the outdoors (going for walks, exploring the city, or camping)

why live
>>
>>8692452
calm down sweden
>>
>>8692478
Every girl I've met in Texas loves going outside (including transgirls)...
>>
>>8685454
Men can tell, just googled best srs vagina, looks like a wound without stitches
>>
>>8693923
where they at? everyone i know likes to stay in doors because it gets really hot here.
>>
>>8678098
Wrong, a hunt too hard and hell go after someone else. Not many like someone playing hard to get
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.