[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Envy of my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1437634685882.gif (855KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437634685882.gif
855KB, 640x360px
I'm 18, 1,73m and 1 week hrt. Every time i see my sister i think it's better to actually just kill myself.
How am i suposed to pass when people will compare me to her??? "Oh you're anon s...sister right?"

I know this is some irrational shit as she's cis and all but wtf... She's like 2cm smaller, looks incredible, she's beautiful and easily a 10/10, big tits, god tiver hips, should be working as a model but she choose to be a lawyer (lol)

She literally got the best genetics while i got the shitty part, lot's of body hair, daddy belly, shitty facial features (not manly but obviously not female, wich locks me in a ridiculous state of the androgynous loser face)

Hrt doesn't change anything at all besides preventing a body from getting manlier... Should i give up?
>>
>>8675815
>She's like 2cm smaller, looks incredible,
That's nothing. What's her age?
>>
>>8675829
She's 25... Those 2cm really make a diference when i'm standing by her side BC of my male skeleton and big skull
>>
>>8675815
i was expecting way more incest

thank you op

also you'll be fine
>>
>>8675815
>shitty facial features (not manly but obviously not female, wich locks me in a ridiculous state of the androgynous loser face)
Wow are you me? That's the best description of my face ever.
>>
File: 1436468780685.png (343KB, 671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1436468780685.png
343KB, 671x1047px
>>8675897
Lol... I hope so, thanks anon

>>8675947
Ikr? People always tell me "hmmmmmmm(x40000), your face isn't really manly but... but..... Idk something seems off" and i hate to see my death stare everytime i look at the mirror.

I hope hrt/life helps us
>>
>>8675858
Oh lord almighty I know this feel. I don't really have any advice or comforting words, but you have my utmost sympathy.

>>8675815
>Hrt doesn't change anything at all besides preventing a body from getting manlier... Should i give up?
HRT redistributes fat and thins body hair out and shit - which can make quite a world of difference, even if your skelly won't really change. Your skin should start to soften around now, just give it a week or two and ask yourself whether you want that softness to go away. You won't. Being trans is so shit, but at least we can at least make it a little less shit, no? Besides, one day you'd wake up a 60-year-old hun too warped by testosterone to ever even seem the slightest bit feminine - your whole life as a dude will have essentially been a miserable facade and you'll regret not just giving hrt a shot when you were young.
>>
>>8677078
We'll make it, thanks for your words <3

Your last statement is terrifying, that's why even if i get confused if i'm trans or not, or lose hope i'll pass, i'll stay on hrt. The idea of aging with T is terrible...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.