[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are preschools too heteronormative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9525

A University of Michigan instructor recently claimed that preschool classrooms are rife with “heteronormativity” that perpetuates “inequalities related to gender.”

Heidi M. Gansen, a Ph.D. student who teaches sociology at UMich, advanced these claims in a July 14 article that examines the prevalence of “heteronormativity” in a set of nine Michigan preschool classrooms she visited.

Defining “heteronormativity” as a culture in which “heterosexuality is always assumed, expected, ordinary, and privileged,” Gansen then argues that the issue is especially important to her research because preschools contribute to the “reproduction of inequalities pertaining to gender and sexuality,” such as gender roles and gendered feelings.

“Preschool is a good place to begin this examination, because practices that facilitate heteronormativity in classrooms become more engrained in later years of schooling,” she explains.

Accordingly, Gansen spent ten months observing childhood behavior at a set of nine Michigan preschools, finding numerous ways in which heterosexuality is “produced” and “enforced” by students and teachers.

https://youtu.be/JTTwlAT_AwU
>>
>>8675302

Why can't children have a simple life.....
>>
>>8675437
Because it's 2017 and they need to be pumped full of social pressure at the youngest age possible so they can grow up normal like all of us normal people.
>>
>>8675302
And some wonder why ppl hate lgbt.
>>
>graduate student who teaches sociology
>sociology
About as valid as astrology.

Actually having Mars and Saturn decide what we do with preschools might be a more preferable alternative than trusting sociology teachers.
>>
kids sure are going to be fucked up in the next generation.

>in which heterosexuality is “produced”
but i thought you were born that way
>>
and whats with their hatred of "normal"
these fucking retards dont even understand what the word even means.
>>
>>8675512
/pol/ was right. cultural marxism is real. homosexual recruitment is real. open your eyes sheeple.
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>8675566
>/pol/ was right
>>
File: faggots-at-pride-parade.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
faggots-at-pride-parade.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
>>8675302
WOAH SO DIVERSE AND PROGRESSIVE

In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT."
>>
>>8675482
then who should decide?
psychologists?
cultural studies graduates?
anthropologists?
>>
>>8675640
Clearly, anonymous faggots on 4chan and their meme consensuses about life. Praise kek!
>>
>>8675437
>>8675461
>>8675479
>>8675482
>>8675512
>>8675545
>>8675566
>>8675580

is this a /pol/ right?

why the sudden love of straight dick, /lgbt/?
is this why you always fall for straight men and bitch when they don't reciprocate?
>>
>>8675640
PARENTS? What about PARENTS, faggot?

This shit is 100% why people hate us.
>>
>>8675640
do not question social engineering goy. remember, we know what's best for you. we know what's best for everyone. the experts want to make your kids gay for political reasons, you must comply because they are on the right side of history
>>
>>8675663
lmao parents send children to preschool precisely because they CANT decide because they are too busy with their jobs or whatever to bring up their own children

geee anon, it's -almost- like you don't have any children of your own
>>
>>8675663
>us

don't pretend to be us and go back to your own board, pollack
>>
>>8675640
>>8675653
What is it with you people and taking the laughing stock of the scientific community so seriously?
In fact it's not even science.
It's wishful thinking with footnotes.

It doesn't even produce intellectuals, just parrots.
And I can get these for much cheaper at the pet store.
>>
>>8675671
You're so full of it you poor trash
I sent my children to preschool for the same reasons I read to and with them
Enjoy perpetual serfdom, not that it will matter for your non-children you non-breeder
>>
>>8675671
>lmao parents send children to preschool precisely because they CANT decide because they are too busy with their jobs or whatever to bring up their own children

so it follows cultural marxist academics should infiltrate the education system and indoctrinate children with politically correct gay sexuality. sure checks out. definitely nothing shady going on here. Ugh. why can't uneducated hicks just accept THIS is their children's future. ugh. I bet those rubes don't even know who Foucault was.

but now, seriously, it's obvious the so called 'lgbt community' is a politicised and highly disturbed minority that is trying to subvert society and impose marxist social engineering on our children. but call them ou on their shit and they will shield themselves with muh victim status and political correctnesss
>>
>>8675714
I too enjoy lying and pretending on the internet for no reason other than to waste my time. We have a lot in common.
>>
>>8675671
If you send your child to school, it should be with the expectation that they'll be given an education, not be required to "examine" their "heteronormativity."

>>8675677
I'm an FtM, not stupid. Bite me.
>>
>>8675302
>finding numerous ways in which heterosexuality is “produced” and “enforced” by students and teachers.
Namely?
>>
File: RainbowThinking.png (5KB, 102x112px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowThinking.png
5KB, 102x112px
>>8675723
Trump is going to keep you out of men's only spaces where you don't belong. How does that make you feel, woman?
>>
>>8675725
never change, leftists. #stopthepedoleft
>Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
>>
File: allAboardTheDumbassTrain.png (307KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
allAboardTheDumbassTrain.png
307KB, 612x306px
>>8675736
I'm not American, so no, he isn't. And even if I were, that wouldn't happen because I pass. Any kind of bathroom ban, etc. is almost totally unenforceable in general (how often is anyone going to call the cops on a weird-looking person in the bathroom?), especially for people who pass.

Pic related.
>>
File: emperor.jpg (258KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
258KB, 2000x1000px
>>8675779
You don't pass. You have autism and therefore face blindness so you think you do.

I hope Trump makes a point of enforcing bathroom bans as strictly as humanly possible and instructing state and local municipalities to be on watch for men in women's areas and vice-versa to spite you smug psychotic freaks.

https://archive.fo/psaP6
>>
>>8675302
THEY JUST WANT TO FUCKING PLAY SOCCER AND SHIT STOP IT!!!!
>>
File: podroz-na-wschod-2-2-3.jpg (93KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
podroz-na-wschod-2-2-3.jpg
93KB, 500x343px
>>8675653
so let me get this straight, you people are ok with indoctrinating children because its the politically correct thing to do? hmm, where have i heard this before? swap those red flags for rainbow ones and uncle joe for a Bill Nye or that dyke from queer kids stuff. that's america in the 21st century for you.
>>
>>8675653
That's trannies you are thinking of who try in vain to seduce straight men via deceit.
>>
>>8675791
keep tabbing dat airplane icon while you spread the message brother!!
>>
>>8675833
false equivalence fallacy

/pol/tard will rage about the fact he doesn't read his own sticky once more and try desperately to scramble up reasons for why his worldview isn't garbage (and fail lol)
>>
>>8675791
I'm neither autistic nor face-blind; but I suspect you're projecting, since you clearly missed the "not American" part.
>>
>>8675855
the lgbt community isn't even being subtle anymore. they even have hitler youth-esque parades for god sakes! >>8675580

to be fair, even hitler would think those bdsm dogmen are too much.
>>
>>8675862
Nobody is forcing you to yank images from GIS to make these shitposts.
>>
>>8675302
This bitch is stupid, but so are you all. Just don't separate or classify kids based on gender and you're good, not having "boys like this" or "girls like this" is beneficial in that it does not stifle those who may be gay or straight people that just have interests that may be considered masc or fem, aka the girl that hangs out with guys because she gets along with them better. That doesn't mean that anyone is trans or homo, if anything it just encourages true expression of self at a young age.
>>
File: trans2.jpg (53KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
trans2.jpg
53KB, 838x559px
>>8675860
Bullshit FTM have the highest incidence of autism of any known subgroup.

I am aware that you are not American. I know we cannot enforce (all) laws globally but hopefully we can keep perverts *like* you out of our bathrooms.
>>
>>8675855
>desperately to scramble up reasons for why his worldview isn't garbage (and fail lol)

hey is not my worldview the one that preaches the sexualisation and normalisation of children. the burden of proof is on you, why should we indoctrinate children into the gay lifestyle, as per the suggestions of that no doubt erudite scholar on OP? Isn't it natural for straight people to resist when someone tries to impose alien homosexual norms on their families? I mean, people are about to get enough of your shit, you gays can't keep getting away with it forever. I'm not saying 'kill the gays', I'm just saying an anti propaganda law like Russia seems reasonable. but sjws won't hear anything but 'kill the gays' and they will call me a bigot.
>>
>>8675302
All I remember of preschool is that the first day I arrived all of the boys beat me up because they said I acted like a girl and the teacher and the girls laughed and agreed with the boys. When I mom found me covered in bruises she asked what happened and the teacher lied, said I fell down, and my mother didn't argue back because she was scared of the teacher.
>>
>>8675889
(literally) redefining the burden of proof because he can't actually prove shit LOL

stay mad! trad values belong on the fire!
>>
>>8675880
Someone doesn't understand statistics. "FtMs are more likely to have autism" doesn't mean "all FtMs have autism." In fact, most don't.

>perverts
So am I a man or not? Women are essentially never called "perverts." Make up your fucking mind.
>>
File: trump5.jpg (150KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
trump5.jpg
150KB, 1023x767px
>>8675912
You are biologically a woman and a deceitful pervert. All trannies have some degree of autism, just not enough to meat clinical guidelines.

I hope Trump makes you illegal here.
>>
>>8675905
from what I can understand, the alternative to' trad values' means abolishing the family, legalising child rape and turning everyone into undifferentiated genderless blobs. no thanks! most of the people out there aren't nihilist degenerates like you and we are not going out without a fight, no matter how much you lgbtsjws screech and squeal and call us white bigots. the only thing your 'community' has going for it is pity. once the hypocrisy of your movement is exposed, people will turn against you.
>>
>>8675702
By "scientific community" you mean a bunch of children on youtube and social media.
>>
>>8675869
>>8675890
>>8675855
>>8675905
Same trollposter?
>>
>>8675939
>a bunch of children on youtube and social media
Why would sociologists have such a shitty opinion of themselves?
>>
>>8675939
respected scientists like Bill Nye and the black science man are aware believe gender is a socially constructed spectrum. get on with the times,gramps. Butler was more of a scientist than Einstein, btw science is white supremacy and Einstein's E=mc2 equation was literally rape.
>>
>>8675943
Doing what's right and telling the truth isn't trollposting. Doing what you're doing is trollposting.
>>
>>8675964
>(((the truth)))
>>
>>8675964
>what you're doing
???
>>
>>8675720
What's it like having children with no future outside retail?
>>
>>8676050
that's why we need a white people's revolution to put the fear of god back into the lgbt community and their zionist masters. I'm fighting so my children can have a future, you are fighting so you can get literally fucked in the ass. guess who wins?
>>
>>8675905
you haven't answered my question. why should America put up with your shit?
>>
>>8676227
Because America prefers liberals over conservative diseases?

Why should America not execute all traitors who side with Putin over America?
>>
>>8675833
I am happy they are going to be brought up in believes that I share, in environment that I too would want to have been brought up, instead of right wing shithole where only boys(weariing blue) loved girls(wearing pink) and girls loved boys

I'll cheer when your society and values collapse. And don't you fucking post Stalin, he outlawed homosexuality and reinforced russian nationalism over the interests of ethnic and religious and sexual minorities, who were all literally send to gulag.
One thing he did say tho is that education is a weapon, and I cheer for the day when the blade of that weapon will finally turn against you who have been wielding it against us for far too long!
>>
>>8676239
I'd take putin over neocon jews and politically correct lgbt child rapiss any day of the week. btw, Trump russia narrative is blatant fake news, zero proof, yet you people hear what you want to hear.

>>8676284
wow way to impose your forced feminisation fantasies on children
>>
>>8676284
>whines about the right-wing even while pointing out how leftists genocided sexual minorities
>>
>>8675566
>homosexual recruitment is real
implying that's bad
straight genocide heave-ho!
>>
>>8675302
Things like gender dyspohria can't exist until genders are an established concept in the kids head. Just teach the kids like normal until they can have more complex thoughts and understand decision better, and then introduce the ideas of dyspohria and homosexuality when they can better understand it. I didn't know I was gay in preschool cause I didn't know what it meant. But if they caught kids like me around the age I did figure it out, and then taught its okay to feel that way, it would undo years of possible repression, while teaching kids who don't have the problem about understanding those who do. Its way to young to do shit like this in preschool, and can honestly be seen as brainwashing. But when they are older and make decisions for themselves on some level, it will just help those who are gay, and not "convert" anyone.
>>
>>8677655
not all kids are brain dead retarded.
they would still notice the difference between genders even when you try and hide it from them.

and gender is not a complex topic unless you try to make it complex.
>>
>and teachers suggesting that a boy has a “crush” on a girl as other ways in which gender-roles are perpetuated.
>Meanwhile, teachers apparently make similar mistakes when they refer to “same-gender signs of affection or homosocial behaviors as friendly” as opposed to romantic, with Gansen arguing that the teacher’s interpretation of the friendship makes no concession for the fact that some students might be gay or queer.
wtf? How about teachers stop inserting romance where it doesn't belong, regardless of gender?
Accusing opposite sex playmates of having crushes on each other just makes them uncomfortable with each other and discourages them from playing together, stop doing that shit, don't just ruin it for same sex playmates too.

>As a solution, Gansen concludes by outlining “disruptive” approaches teachers can take, which include talking about the legality of gay marriage and showing “acceptance” when students participate in “actions that interrupt heteronormativity.”
The fact that this is phrased as 'disrupting heteronormativity' rather than simply 'not enforcing heteronormativity' is absurd.
And talking to preschoolers, who are also generally pre-prejudice and pre-fear, about the concept that gay marriage is looked upon differently than straight marriage is so fucking backwards. Literally might as well tell teachers to talk about how gays shouldn't be able to get married, it accomplishes the same result. It just puts the idea in their head that people view it as lesser. It's like telling someone you'll read their diary vs promising you won't, either way they'll assume you're going to read their diary.
If you don't teach kids that it's different, they won't know any different. The straight kids won't think the gay kids are weird, and the gay kids won't be insecure.
>>
>>8675302
Fucking faghags, I swear.
>>
>>8676348
the point was that Stalin wasn't leftist, he encouraged right wing believes and attitudes

how dense can you be?
>>
>>8677810
>he encouraged right wing believes and attitudes
Stalinist beliefs and attitudes to LGBT people are right wing now?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.