[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a nightmare about dilation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

cis gay dude here. Is dilation really something that transgender women need to do every day? Is it really that big of a deal?

I keep seeing these "dilation" memes on /v/ and /tv/ and they freak me out. It makes transgender surgery seem really unsafe
>>
dont believe the memes

after a while you just need to do it once a week and you could just get fucked in the puss to do that so its whatever
>>
>>8674983
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mtf+dilation
>>
>>8675004

I just keep seeing the pictures that they post. And the whole thing scares the shit out of me.

It's filled with transgender people giving their horror stories and photos of their post-op vagina.

Maybe transgender women should just keep their penis.
>>
>>8675022
yeah what youre probably seeing are pictures like immediately after the surgery

no shit its gonna look all messed up for a while rofl

like dude use your head
>>
>>8675026
>like dude use your head
>green frog with endlesschan filename
>>
>>8675030

I just got a random pepe off Google. I don't browse whatever site it's from

>>8675026

yeah, that's possible which is why I was hoping to get some clarification
>>
>>8675022
So don't get it? There's nobody coming to force you into vaginoplasty fampao
[spoiler] Unless you're some kind of closeted agp tranny and you like that idea you little slut [/spoiler]
>>
>>8675043

the reason I'm worried is because I have a transgender friend who's planning to get this surgery. She's going through a process right now, which seems like it's been taking forever, to get approval to have this surgery done.

I feel like I just want to stop her from doing it. I'm worried that it's going to make her feel worse
>>
>>8675053
>I think I know what's best for your body
Don't be that guy. If you're really her friend, don't be that guy.
>>
>>8674983

For a while after the surgery, yeah you need to dilate every day.

The amount of time steadily moves down, though

After enough time has passed (somewhere between 8 months to a year generally), it's down to like 15 minutes a week if you aren't having penetrative sex.

The whole goal for a lot of people is to make it seem more dangerous and troublesome than it actually is, because they don't want people to transition

Also, if you don't dilate, you just lose some depth. The neo-vagina doesn't just go away and make you into a barbie doll. So if you find out you aren't interested in penetrative sex, it doesn't really matter if you dilate or not.
>>
>>8675065

I haven't said anything. She knows I'm skeptical about stuff but supportive. she's like 23 and she's struggling a lot. She makes it seem like it's the most important thing in the world. and it goes badly I'm really worried about what might happen.

it's just seeing all these horror stories lately has really been worrying me. I wonder what percentage of transgender people who have this procedure done are satisfied with the results
>>
>>8675041
>off Google
>said site is not indexed by google
Keep digging bitch.
>>
>>8675077
The vast majority don't regret it. Just leave her alone.
>>
>>8675077

There's a ~2% regret rate

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets
>>
File: pepe.png (136KB, 972x302px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
136KB, 972x302px
>>8675080

it's not from "endless"chan. You must really hate that site if a similar filename got you this mad, but it's apparently from pinterest. I just googled a pepe because this isn't my PC and I had no pictures.
>>
>>8675090

She talks to me about it so I don't think I can just "leave her alone", but I wasn't planning to tell her not to do it. I'm just worried
>>
>>8674983
Dilation is that frequent only for the first few months. The memes are just that, trolling memes. While the freaky shit does happen, it's mostly to folks who go to shady Tijuana "surgeons" that don't follow basic procedures adn hygiene.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.