[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this piss you off as much as it pisses me off? t. Bifag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Bleh.png (748KB, 1076x876px) Image search: [Google]
Bleh.png
748KB, 1076x876px
Does this piss you off as much as it pisses me off?

t. Bifag
>>
What, people calling bisexuality a phase or "PARENTS JUST WON'T UNDERSTAND" articles?
>>
>>8674960
Sorry, I should have explained better. I'm pissed off at the SJW idea that I'm some kind of sensitive flower and everyone needs to tread on eggshells around me. I don't understand other people who love it like that.
>>
>>8674972
>be mannish cis
>someone misgenders you as a tranny
>niggers overhear this
>get stabbed 119 times
>>
When someone tells me its just a phase i usually just be sarcastic, dont really care much.
>>
>>8674951
are they wrong desu
if you're a bisexual in a monogamous relationship, then yes, it obviously was a phase. you chose one over the other.
>>
>>8674988
>"he was asking for it"
>successful trans panic defense
>murderer defended on 4chan
>>
>>8675139
if you're a straight in a monogamous relationship, then yes, being attracted to other people was obviously a phase. you chose one over others

^Exact same logic you're applying.
>>
>>8675147
Were you not here when the Randy Stair story was new? Trannies defending HIM out of the ass and making sure you didn't misgender "her"
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8674951
Nah. Just people trying to capitalize on victim complexes. I know they don't speak for me, and if someone tries to generalize me or group me in with whoever is bitching about this, they'll just end up looking like a moron. People will think what they will in most instances, and if they think this oversensitivity applies to every one of us because of an article on the internet, those people aren't worth the effort it takes to be pissed off in the first place.
>>
>>8674972
so you got pissed off at the dumbest most trivial reason you could, and made that thread, proving to everyone that you totally are an oversensitive retard that needs emotional support for every little thing
>>
>>8675134
>>8675139
See >>8674972
I.e read the fucking thread
>>
>>8675422
Go fuck yourself. What is trivial about living in a culture of language policing morons
>>
>>8675139
Nonsense. Bisexuality isn't the same thing as polygamy. It just means the set of people you are attracted is not predominantly composed of only one gender. If you're monogamous, you still have to pick one, even if you still find individuals not of their gender attractive. It would be like saying that a gay guy who marries someone named Bob isn't really homosexual, they actually turned out to be Bobsexual.

>>8675152
They weren't "defending" him, just saying that misgendering him was attacking him for being (supposedly) trans, not for being a murderer. Because people don't, as a rule, go around misgendering cis murderers.
>>
>>8678261
>tfw no bi poly relationship
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.