[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop perpetuating female stereotypes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 12

File: DFDKW8QUwAA96pE.jpg (51KB, 749x407px) Image search: [Google]
DFDKW8QUwAA96pE.jpg
51KB, 749x407px
I'm tired of trans women acting like they watched mean girls.

I've seriously had enough of them thinning girls have to wear makeup and talk girly and do hand motions and flip their hair when they talk or get upset.

I'm tired of men becoming women thinking that the only way women act is extremely girly and effeminate because they watched movies and YouTube videos of women and then copied that.

It's very old and I was tired of it when drag queens did it, and gay people. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>8674369
>females
>matures faster than males
>grow up
>>
Would you rather they not act girly at all and then people question the legitimacy of their identity?
>>
>>8674440
>act girly
Are you going to continue your bullshit stereotypical gender role crap?
>>
>>8674468
yeah :)
>>
Men are pieces of absolute shit. White men literally rule the planet, marginalize women, and force us into gender roles we try to break out of.

Now they become women and literally portray us with every single stereotype they can come up with because if they aren't acting in a stereotypical ditzy bitch manner they will be questioned as the woman marginalizing men they once were.

So if I want to be black, I rap, wear baggy pants, and stea. Got it. Then no one will question if I'm actually white.

I fucking hate trans women right now because of this shit. Real women do not act like they're in a movie 24/7
>>
>>8674468
Would you rather they not act effeminate at all and then people question the legitimacy of their identity?

Society goes by the stereotypes by the way.
>>
>>8674481
I would rather they act like actual humans and not a character they created to fit a female persona.

I'm tired of fake people without real personalities.

Your gender is not your fucking personality. Men do not all have super deep voices and go to the gym.

Women do not all act girly and wear tons of makeup.
>>
>>8674479
As a white gay man I LOVE the patriarchy and supremacy of my race.

Gosh you bitchy women are so damn cute. You make me wish I was straight just so that I could seduce you and turn you into a loving little house wife. I'll tell you how cute you look being femine, I'll even make a point to say you are cuter than the trannies.
>>
>>8674479
>>8674490
>society pressures women to be all dramatic and flamboyant
>society expects trans women to be as womanly as ever or else they "don't pass"
>"why do trans women feel so pressured to act this way!?"
>>
>>8674479
found the terf
also found the one who's never met a trans woman in her life, but thinks she knows everything about them from the internet
>>
>>8674497
Shut the fuck up, moron.
>>
>>8674524
What are you gonna do? Make him a bad sandwich?
>>
>>8674506
Explain to me how what you just said changes any of the points.

Yes, perpetuating gender roles is a CYCLE THAT NEEDS TO END. THANKS, YOU'RE SO SMART

I WONDER WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT
>>
>>8674528
Lmfao. Women make food???
Haha, how'd you get such a creative idea????

Men are hilarious haha. Oh my
>>
>>8674529
the point was that there's a reason transwomen do it, it's not just for fun or to be rude or something
>>
>>8674529
I'm literally just trying to make sure you understand why trans women do what they do. The thread was about how they should stop, I made it clear why they start. No need to get offended.
>>
File: 1361418217929.jpg (94KB, 449x376px) Image search: [Google]
1361418217929.jpg
94KB, 449x376px
>>8674490
>>8674479

Not the same anon, but like what if I just like to do all that stuff? I love make-up for example. Should I not wear makeup because im trans? Not talk about it if a situation arises where I can share my passion? I have other passions too and I will talk about them too if the other part is interested why is it only wierd if I talk about something girly that I like.

My personality is mine and I don't care if its somehow a stereotype or anything. I know girls who aren't particularily "femme" and some who are very "femme" and I don't feel a need to be anyone im not and im just being myself, not feling the pressure to be anyone im not anymore.
It's not true for me but I feel like some trans girls are experimenting with their new role and it's expected tbhon, they can finally find themselves and are allowed to do things they were not able to before so why not just like find themselves and try on who they are, just like normal cis persons were able to do when younger, they just go through those phases later because thats to be expected if you're able to think from their perspective.
>>
>>8674369
Stop policing women's behavior.
>>
>>8674369
I pretty much hate those backwards "feminine" stereotypes. But unfortunately, gatekeepers are the ones enforcing that shit. Want to do something about that, fight against gatekeeping.
>>
>>8674539
>My personality is mine and I don't care if its somehow a stereotype or anything.

That doesn't have anything to do with this topic

>They're just experimenting

By literally emulating the most asinine and basic concepts of what they see. Yeah. Okay.
>>
>>8674548
>That doesn't have anything to do with this topic
lol what

i like how you ignored the other posts btw
>>
>>8674548
I take trans that act totally non stereotypically much more seriously than the ones that look like they're acting and playing dress up desperately
>>
>>8674555
No one gives a single shit how you feel about your own personality. The topic is about how bullshit perpetuating female gender stereotypes has become.
>>
If Trans women think that's how girls actually are, I question if they truly know how women actually feel. And if they aren't feeling like an actual, real woman, and only the fake media image of one, they aren't real trans.
>>
>>8674586
In 10 or 20 years I expect a massive detransitioning.
>>
>>8674440
If you're not naturally girly and you have to fake it, then maybe you're not a girl ;)
>>
>>8674595
Rekt.
>>
>>8674595
>being a girl is "acting girly"
Fuck off sexist.
>>
Humans are a worthless species.
>>
>>8674548

>My personality is mine and I don't care if its somehow a stereotype or anything.
>That doesn't have anything to do with this topic

See >>8674490
>I'm tired of fake people without real personalities.
>Your gender is not your fucking personality. Men do not all have super deep voices and go to the gym.

While not a direct part of the topic, they brought it up and consequently I brought up my 2 cents, not to derail or anything but I felt it needed a clarification so there's that.

>They're just experimenting
>By literally emulating the most asinine and basic concepts of what they see. Yeah. Okay.

If they are experimenting, yes I agree that they to some degree are emulating asinine and basic concepts. Im not disagreeing with you I just think it's almost to be expected, just like the "Aiden ftm" stereotype is to go to the gym everyday, banter all day with his mates and to grow a magnificent beard or whatever. But we're so obsessed with mtf's because they're so in your face usually so I get it, it's only bad if "we" do it. They might settle in being somewhere in the middle of how to act, like a normal person or they might not and we only care if that person is trans if they are an "outlier" or otherwise not how we want them to be or expect them to be. Before I was always, always bullied for my femininity and now I just get neutral or nice comments for being myself and that is supposed to be a good thing thing like why is this even a thread? Im not trying to be anyone else, a stereotype or try to "decieve" my feminity in any way, im myself and being myself, I never get shit irl for being me anymore but here it's apparently bad form to be feminine when you're trans.
>>
>>8674629
>I just think it's almost to be expected,

That dumbass men will copy girls slumber party mannerisms from 80s movies because "they're women on the inside "
Okay.
>>
>>8674629
It's bad form because you look like you let media portrayal and marketing of women get into your head.
>>
>>8674369
its behavior enforced by gatekeepers and people around us with shit like "well why transition if you're not really girly" and will basically consider any behavior thats not hyper feminine as masculine and point that out as a reason you're not a real woman.

stop holding trans women to higher standards than cis women. We are the victims in this situation, not the perpetrators.
>>
>>8674629
It makes it look like you literally have no clue what it feels like to be a woman and only copy what the media has presented what a woman is.
>>
>>8674369
AGP mad because his male brain means he isn't really trans and just a perverted fetishist.
Cry more beta man.
>>
>>8674652
What higher standards
Cis women literally act totally unique. Very few act hyper feminine or do any of the ridiculous movie level acting shit this trans club does
>>
>>8674652
STOP MAKING UP FUCKING EXCUSES TO CONTINUE GENDER STEREOTYPES.

BE A BETTER PERSON AND TELL YOUR RETARD GATE KEEPERS TO FUCK OFF
>>
A lot of trannies have masculine interests and expressions, the people in this thread are ether radfems that have organized or trolls, its hard to tell with all the all caps
>>
>>8674672
no cis woman has to deal with any of the bullshit trans women do though. No one ever questions your gender. You do not even remotely have to deal with the whole world perceiving your body as inherently disgusting (this exists to a small extent for cis women for sure tho but is amplified times a million for trans women). Cis women do not get their feminity policed and scrutinized to insane levels by psychologists and family.

>>8674678
CIS PEOPLE FIRST
UNTIL TRANSPHOBIA STOPS EXISTING YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT TRANS PEOPLE SUBVERT GENDER ROLES MORESO THAN CIS PEOPLE.

I am a butch trans woman. I don't like makeup or dresses or any of that stuff and constantly get shit for it from people who don't respect my gender. Something you will never have to deal with.
>>
>>8674640
>I just think it's almost to be expected,
>That dumbass men will copy girls slumber party mannerisms from 80s movies because "they're women on the inside " Okay.
Well some are feminine and continue being that while some o from very masculine to very feminine, as mentioned earlier they might be overcompensating for their insecurities or lack of a feminine body. Im not like that so I also have trouble with people like that but im just trying to see it from their perspective and there is nothing innately bad about being that way, they might just be a troubled person and this is their way of getting out I don't know.

>>8674645
>>8674663
I understand that, and im not that way so I get your frustation with such persons because it rubs us the wrong way and it makes us all look like fools and like we're fetishising the feminine. I was just naturally feminine, like my little sister and like most of the other girls I was frinds with. There was never anything wierd about the way I acted until some people decided it was wrong of me to be that way and then I got alot of shit. I can't help being myself the way a tomboy likes her hoodies or whatever. I was always myself and in that way im proud of myself, just like a cis girl would feel like being herself.
>>
>>8674689
>Something you will never have to deal with.

Honey, as a woman, you have no fucking idea what men and other women have treated me like for being this gender.

Kindly fuck yourself if you haven't cut it off yet
>>
why are you people replying to such bad bait

this board i swear
>>
>>8674707
and you have no idea what more you haven't had to deal with because you're cis
>>
>>8674715
You seriously think discussing gender role stereotypes is bait?

You're a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>8674707
You seem very quick to anger and insult, this isn't productive
>>
>>8674369
Calm your autism OP
>>
>>8674716
And you have no idea what more you haven't had to deal with because you're not starving with malaria in Africa
>>
>>8674707
are you sure you are not agp? im sensing a lot of male aggression from you right now
>>
>>8674735
No I'm not an accelerated graphics port.
>>
someone link the fucking double standards comic

fucking cis people thinking they have it hard is as cringey as teenage white boys on 4chan thinking reverse racism exists

>>8674734
i mean i grew up in greece and the 2008 crisis hit my family kinda hard so idk you're prbably still more privileged than me on that front
>>
>>8674745
Being a mildly attractive girl in a males world isn't very fun either.

And when we're taken more seriously, trans men show up.

Hmm.

No one wanted to be a female when they couldn't vote.
>>
>>8674369
I move my hands a lot when I talk, and flip my hair and cross my legs just naturally, even pre-transition I did these things... You tell us to stop "acting" girly, but have you stopped to think that maybe it isn't an act for some of us?

You want me to act natural.... okay, that's me, acting natural. What now?
>>
>trans women act based on their actual feelings instead of coercive gender roles
god fucking fetishists you aren't women
>trans women act stereotypically feminine
LOL STOP PERPETUATING GENDER STEREOTYPES

It's an unwinnable fight and people like OP are part of the reason.

>>8674762
Why do 4channers have to explain everything with conspiracy theories? Trans women aren't a new thing, we only didn't have the conceptual framework to understand the phenomenon until the late 20th century.
>>
File: 1362774519694.jpg (101KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
1362774519694.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>8674765
same
>>
>>8674762
I think if a man were to say he felt like a woman they would be burnt on a steak or harassed or locked up
>>
>>8674762
yeah, and trans women are taken *very* seriously by the world :^)

and you're very wrong on that last point, trans people have existed forever
>>
>>8674745
you have to go back
>>
>>8674762
>No one wanted to be a female when they couldn't vote.
AHAHA
lmaoooooooo
>>
>>8674617
Edgy!
>>
>>8674770
omg u were gonna go to sleep
>>
>>8674369
>I've seriously had enough of them thinning girls have to wear makeup and talk girly and do hand motions and flip their hair when they talk or get upset.

Subtext: You're an ugly little booblet who never learned how to put on makeup, and you resent trans women for being prettier than you.
>>
>>8674770
Except in Greece where men cut their balls off and dressed like women. >>8674773
>>
>>8674793
They did that to worship their god.
That was allowed
>>
>>8674762
>No one wanted to be a female when they couldn't vote
Legally-sanctioned gender transitioning literally didn't even exist in the 19th century, so this is kind of a non-argument.

>Nobody wanted to transition when transitioning didn't exist yet!
>>
File: velma stop.jpg (86KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
velma stop.jpg
86KB, 499x368px
>bumping TERF threads
>>
>>8674790
I knew I was trans because I dreamt about having Fionas breasts in ogre form
>>
Why do radfems act so aggressively

You would think it would be in your best interest to have more civil debates to get your opponents to understand your struggles
>>
>>8674802
Actually, it was possible to get your official gender changed because clerical errors at birth were ridiculously common. A great-grand-uncle of mine had to go to court in order to be allowed to marry, because he was officially a woman... For women officially declared male at birth, the draft often was the wake-up call.
>>
>>8674820
Stereotypes are bullshit. She's kinda right to be mad.
>>
File: 1477174013697.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
1477174013697.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
>>8674828
white knight detected
>>
>>8674828
be mad at the transphobic and gendered world we live in

not trans women lmao
>>
>>8674831
I'm gay though
>>
>>8674828
I have a right to be mad, I have a GID, we all have a right to be mad at something because life sucks for all but a few, but we shouldn't get mad, its not a productive thing to do
>>
>>8674828

And I'm sick of constantly being accused of things I don't even do, I'm not a stereo type nor are most people here, were our own people.
>>
>>8674707
That's not what she was saying.

A man calling a woman a cunt is not the same thing as a man calling a masculine-acting transgirl a freakish man in a dress.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
Did I just get mad?

Shit

also sage
>>
File: womian.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
womian.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8674369
There's two kinds of females, idealized and real.
The idealized female is clean, beautiful, loyal, pure, virginal, empathetic, kind-hearted, protective and soft. These females don't exist in the real world and never did. They're a 100% male fantasy of what they think females are like or should be like. Trannies are men, so it's only natural they flock to this stereotype and try to emulate it.
Now, the real female is a bitchy, treacherous, evil, disgusting, dirty, sociopathic, tyrannical, demanding, pretentious subhuman. The only reason men haven't killed all women centuries ago is because they have trouble telling the difference between their fantasies and reality.
>>
>>8674858
All of those things can be applied to men as well but its not true ether way, everyone is an individual and awful and wonderful in there own way desu
>>
>>8674825
That's not the same as a gender transition and you know it.
>>
>>8674828
Not really.

>You are acting in a way I find offensive
>Stop being yourself, you're making me mad!

Radical feminists are just a palette swap of conservatives.
>>
>>8674869

That really activates my almonds
>>
why are trans-hating threads allowed here?
its not enough that we have poltards (who are probably all chasers) shitposting, now we have TERF actively trying to drive transgirls into a grave with their hate- mongering
>>
>stop perpetuating female stereotypes!
>look at this fucking tranny acting like a man!
Read: kill yourself degenerate faggots
>>
>>8674873
>its not enough that we have poltards (who are probably all chasers) shitposting

They're hyper-repressors, not chasers. If you look at any tranny-hate thread on /pol/ there's always some posts like "help me /pol/ I'm falling into the degeneracy"
>>
>>8674863
No, they can't. Males are essentially the slaves of females because females control sex selection and reproduction which determines our entire selves. When the modern western man is a pathetic beta neotenic nerd with a low sperm count, it's because his maternal ancestors selected for these traits for one reason or another. It's like in that HBO show Westworld, except women are the humans while men are the robots - they're literally our creators and slave masters.
>>
>>8674889
> Males are essentially the slaves of females because females control sex selection and reproduction

At least, those of us who can actually reproduce. :/
>>
>>8674899
Females decide who reproduces, it's pretty much entirely in their hands (inb4 muh rape pregnancies).
>>
>>8674889
>sex selection
Hello pua faggot.
>>
>>8674889

In this world men need women and women need men or there would be no humanity to speak of

I think a lot of modern woman and men chose individuals to there liking now because theirs so much variation in preference, and if you were to get rid of women what would you do to reproduce what about all the straight people

I think your issue is to much /pol/ and that you don't see the individual in people

t. mtf
>>
Why are you dumb shits dedicated so much time and thought to this stupid fucking debate?

>Men dress up as women and act like women are portrayed
>Women don't like other women portraying themselves as women
>Men act like sponges and mirror what they see
>Women don't like men dressing up as women portraying what they see
>Women blame white men for creating stereotypical behavior seen in women today
>Women are pissed and want all of this to stop
>Women want to bitch about this to stop it while offering nothing other than fix yourselves not my problem
>cycle repeats endlessly until both sides pissed off and nothing is solved
This discussion is so fucking stupid. These bitches can't gain any traction with real men so, they've resorted to picking on the bottom of the bottom barrel of men for having a mental disorder they cannot control. Without gay men in this community this movement would have torn itself apart years ago from infighting and stupid shit like this.
>>
>>8674911
PUA as in pick up artist? I'm not offering you tips how to score pussy, I'm telling you to reject pussy altogether. PUAs basically want to tell you what's the best way to win a basketball game while I'm saying forget about playing basketball and become a doctor or some shit instead. The only way to win is to not play their game and find alternative methods of reproduction. Prying reproduction away from females will be the greatest game changer since the invention of agriculture, it could kickstart a liberation of men from cunt slavery, a Promethean act of rebellion against your gods.

>>8674927
/pol/ is too gynocentric. /pol/acks naively believe that females in their nature are pure, kind of a blank state ideological outlook on society, which is all sorts of cognitively dissonant coming from people who believe in racial genetic determinism. They believe a female in her nature is pure, she only got corrupted by society. But females didn't get corrupted - they are the corruption. They have always been evil, it's in their nature.
>>
desu i like pink

does that make me an evil hon male tranny crossdresser that acts hyperfeminine on purpose or some shit lol
>>
>>8674873
>why are trans-hating threads allowed here

Free speech
>>
>>8674967
yes
to be a proper woman, you cannot have any desires societally deemed "feminine", and must always seek to actively go against what society says women should be

Which, interestingly enough, is becoming what society says women should be.

What I'm saying is that women don't actually exist
>>
>>8674978
>being this much of a postmodernist deconstructivist cuckold
Women are the creatures with a vagina and a womb.
>>
>>8674873
Because you can't stop taking the bait and won't report spammers
>>
>>8675002
females. "woman" is a social role
>>
If I learned anything from this thread it's that I should be a completely Darwinian ultrabitch to other women and question their sincerity and motives all the time to further my own self interests. In itself, isn't this nagging a kind of stereotype? I don't get it. I really don't understand why feminists want to undermine gender norms that transwomen embrace to be stealth and feel safe. I guess it must just be strange to believe in some intangible, indescribable core essence of femininity for ciswomen while preaching that femininity is fake and gender norms are imposed, false structures. You can believe one or the other but not both. If transwomen act more like men and ciswomen act like men, then women don't exist. Everyone would be men. There obviously is no core "femininity" or "essence" that makes a woman, but there is a gestalt of characteristics that typify the gender... So you can't really say women are more than what women are, or that there aren't true stereotypes of women. That's simply denying that there's tendencies to certain behaviors that obviously exist. It is very snowflake type bullshit to say that transwomen are exclusively feminine bimbos with stereotypical femme identities... What about all the ciswomen who do the same? Do they detract from radfem ideology and legitimacy of targeted attacks against transwomen? Obviously not, a bunch of TERF lesbians probably see cis bimbos as sex objects to perform loving domestic abuse on, while a transgender bimbo is a revolting form of trickery; it's the same position as a tricked straight cismale, anger and disgust.
>>
>>8675135

females don't exist, they're just weak males
>>
>>8675161
>If transwomen act more like men and ciswomen act like men, then women don't exist.
Well said.
>>
>>8675161
>If I learned anything from this thread it's that I should be a completely Darwinian ultrabitch to other women and question their sincerity and motives all the time to further my own self interests.
If I learned anything from this board, people should act this way all the time. Which should tell you something about how cancerous the people here are.
>>
File: mad beyond.jpg (167KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mad beyond.jpg
167KB, 600x450px
>>8675135
A woman is an adult female human YOU FUCKING
IDIIOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8674479
Same here... but Iam a trans women who hates those stereotype chlichee puppet transwoman lol all can go to hell.. sadly it's most of us :/
>>
>>8674479
>White men literally rule the planet
"""White""" men.

>>8674479
>Now they become women and literally portray us with every single stereotype they can come up with
The only trans woman I've ever actually met who does this is a 60+ turbohon, and she's having fun in her life, who gives a fuck. She ain't got that many years left.

Never met a trans woman under 40 who acts like a drag queen, and the young transitioners on YouTube channels behave indistinguishably from young women their own age.

It's very obvious that you're blaming trans women - especially older ones - for feeling required to repress, for being gatekept unless they behave a particular way, or for going through a tweeny developmental stage way too late, rather than blaming the people who are actually responsible.

>>8674591
People have been predicting that for 10+ years already. Trenders who didn't do more than dab in HRT might; actual trans people are probably less likely to detransition than we've ever been.

>>8674640
And this is why you don't waste much emotional energy arguing with TERFs - the bad faith.

You ignored the point about developmental stages. How many young teenagers go through an awkward period where they stupidly emulate their idealized versions of the men or women they want to be? How often does it look ridiculous? Trans people had that stage arrested, and go through it later. If you knew people who were long post-transition, you'd know they move past that like everyone else.

>>8674707
I'm an FtM and I call bullshit. No matter how masculine I was when younger, no one called me "he" unless they genuinely mistook me for male. TERFs call trans women "he" no matter WHAT they look or act like, yet you want to keep up this farce of pretending your objection is "they act like gender stereotypes." Fuck off.

>>8674762
>No one wanted to be a female when they couldn't vote.
Historically illiterate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_transgender_people_in_the_United_States
>>
>>8674865
Doubt that's what that poster was saying, just that it was easier to change your legal sex. Probably if you remotely passed at that time, you could just go to the courthouse and claim it was an error.
>>
File: executionerr.jpg (6KB, 300x183px) Image search: [Google]
executionerr.jpg
6KB, 300x183px
>>8674479
Your kind will be the first to hang.
>>
File: (((white))) privilege.jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
(((white))) privilege.jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
>>8674479
(((White)))
>>
>>8675492
based trans man
>>
File: 2757.jpg (84KB, 439x766px) Image search: [Google]
2757.jpg
84KB, 439x766px
>>8674479
White men are the least intolerant human breed on the planet you spoiled brat. No more excuses move to the middle east you ungrateful piece of trash.
>>
>>8675492
good post dude
>>
>>8675190
Not cancerous enough to kill themselves and end the meme of their existence and toxic, infantile ideologies. Sadly.
>>
>>8674497
AMSTERDAM
M
S
T
E
R
D
À
M
>>
>>8674745
Lel starting privilege wars
>>
>>8674765
If it is actually natural it will come across as natural. We're talking about the people who switch all of their mannerisms upon transition
>>
File: 1433995865557.gif (3MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1433995865557.gif
3MB, 384x216px
>>8675492
>>
>>8674369
Fuck your broken western culture. Femininity is not a bad thing.
>>
"of course trans girls can look better than cis girls, cis people are not superior!"

trans girl: gets hormones and surgery, cakes on makeup, wears wigs and constant feminine clothing

kek
>>
>>8677028
sick strawman senpai
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.