[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for trans women to be baby crazy? Like from a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

Is it possible for trans women to be baby crazy? Like from a biochemical standpoint? I can't even get pregnant but every time my bf mentions kids or babies or starting a family or artificial wombs I just get entirely too hot and bothered. Like I want his seed right then and there even though I know we can't conceive. I just want to have his children so bad. I don't even know what to do about it.
>>
>>8673664
Yes, it's physiological, behavioral and interpersonal AGP.
>>
>>8673664
I really, really get turned on by the idea of my bf impregnating me too. I feel your pain
>>
>>8673676
>AGP.
ree
>>
>>8673679
Yup, AGP.
>>
>>8673681
Nup, agp!
>>
>>8673679
Do you think that when cis women say that they want their bf's to get them pregnant that other people tell them it's unnatural and they have a weird fetish?
>>
>>8673694
fuck off, agp isn't unnatural or a weird fetish
>>
>>8673699
yea it is.
>>
>>8673699
AGP is not a real thing
>>
>>8673755
It's more common then being impregnated is
>>
It is possible. Fuck the AGP nonsense but I know more than one transwoman who gets all worked up (and even micro lactates) around babbies
>>
>>8673694
I don't think cis women put too much thought whether or not their lover is into breeding fetishes
>>
idk i know my ancient greek tutor in high school was telling me she sometimes thought stuff like that when she had sex with her bf. Like she wanted him to impregnate her or whatever and she was cis

straight women are weird who knows why they find this hot
>>
>>8673678
>Tfw have dreams about marrying my boyfriend and having a biological child together
>Tfw want to see my child's smile and give them the best life they coukd ever have
>Tfw he doesnt even want to marry me since >trans
>Tfw cant have bio kids cos no womb

Reeeeee
>>
File: 1478671141277.jpg (40KB, 616x474px) Image search: [Google]
1478671141277.jpg
40KB, 616x474px
>>8673798
>>
>>8673798
>tfw cuddling with boy friend
>Legs wrapped around him
>Boyfriend has always hated children
>Feel him start to grow
>He looks sad
>"What's wrong?"
>I wish I could put a baby in you
>Then get married
>Fuck.
>>
File: bait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>8673758
>every person on earth was once an impregnated womb
>agp is more common
>>
Someone told me that I really shouldn't feed the delusions of my girlfriend, and tell her things like how I'm going to get her pregnant, but even so, I really want to try, and keep on trying. I want to rid her of any feelings of emptiness, and lack of fulfillment.
>>
>>8673820
Oh geeze. Is this my Honey posting this?
>>
File: d76.jpg (80KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
d76.jpg
80KB, 680x680px
Even through all my time questioning and feeling uncertain about being trans, I can say, without a doubt in my mind, that I want to be a mother.
>>
>>8673852
Same here. My dysphoria is not even that bad (I like my male body for its own merits, I'm quite strong), but the thought that this body will never have a fetus growing in it is just upsetting.
>>
>>8673664
Thanks for making me cry
>>
>tfw you will never be the mother of your boyfriend's children.
>tfw you will never settle down and start a proper family with your lover.
>>
>>8673820
Get a dog or two and start looking at adoption
>>
>>8673664
Yeah, I have those same feelings. Whenever I hear that one of my cousins is pregnant I just cry
>>
>>8674320
...adopt? There are also cis straight relationships who started families by adopting and they are just fine you know
>>
>>8673664
It upsets me to no end when I hear my co-workers casually talk about getting abortions like it doesn't even matter. Why was I born a boy? They don't even appreciate what they have!
>>
I'm a cis woman, I think it depends on what your feelings are.
I have baby crazy feelings too, and I'm only 21. But by baby crazy, I mean when I see a child I immediately get this pang for having my own child, and I love the idea of having my own son/daughter. I imagine what they'd be like and how I'd be a loving mother.
I also imagine the pregnancy, but not so much. It's just something one has to go through.
>>
>>8676608
This pretty much describes what I feel, as a trans woman. It's not so much a desire to be pregnant as it is to have a baby that is really a part of me, a person to love and protect and watch grow up.
>>
>>8676635
Yeah those are baby pangs. Hope you froze your sperm.
>>
File: 1496860642485.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496860642485.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
>>8673664
More than likely, yes. Ive experienced what you are talking about with other girls. When I was younger (like in middle school, right after puberty started to ramp up and dysphoria got into full swing), and nowadays but not all the time.
I used to think it was weird until I stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>8673664
AGP Type 3: Physiologic
>>
>>8676702
It seems like multiple to me >>8673676
>>
>>8676713
I just saw that it's already been said. I'm not the initial guy. Also I am AGP too (not physiologic though). I just want people to be in peace with themselves and not be in delusion. I didn't use AGP as an insult. We don't what we're aroused of, our sexual error doesn't harm anyone, we shouldn't self loath.
>>
>>8676746
*we don't _control_ what we're...
>>
>>8676746
<3
>>
>>8673679
>>8673694
Auto-hide all posts mentioning AGP. Just do it. Stop arguing with these dumb cunts.
>>
>>8673664
>>8673791
Yes, cis women feel like this. Impregnation fetishes are probably one of the few fetishes that seems to be relatively common in women. Look on Tumblr, there's a ton of stuff for it.
>>
>>8673664
babies a shit, pregnancy a shit, childbirth a shit, and any tranny who pretends it's otherwise is a desperate hon who is living his agp fantasy of how a woman behaves
>>
>>8673679
>>8676837
So glad I filtered you guys instead of having to hear your Blanchardist nonsense.
>>
>>8676855
>Impregnation fetishes are probably one of the few fetishes that seems to be relatively common in women.
Rape.
>>
It's a complicated thing. Do I talk about pumping a trans girl full of cum and knocking her up, or do I avoid it for fear of hurting her? Some of both is the answer!
>>
>>8673805
They're saying that agp is more common than impregnation as a fetish
>>
idk how to explain it its just like weird

like i'd hate the idea of like having my sperm impregnate someone like thatd be horrible i dont want to father a child thatd make me feel disgusting

but i'd really like to mother one have this thing that leeches off you for 9 months and makes your life a living hell but its yours like its my baby and i'd be useful like i'd bring a child into this world and watch them grow it'd be so nice

im retarded though so it'd be a bad idea
>>
>>8673664
>be pre-HRT
>have gf
>talk about children a lot
>she knows about what I want and is cool with it
>don't think she knows what it implies
>tfw torned between my desire to have children and my desire to be a cute girl
>>
Lucky anon, I've always wanted kids but my now ex gf didn't want them at all. I even thought of adopting, all to no avail.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.