[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince me to come out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: DF8hY3cUMAAas7A.jpg (58KB, 717x569px) Image search: [Google]
DF8hY3cUMAAas7A.jpg
58KB, 717x569px
Convince me to come out to my parents+family

Rundown:

>Turned 19 today
>Out at university as a girl
>Pretty sure my (divorced) mom+dad and sisters know I'm trans, or at least have strong suspicions
>In my mom's basement for the summer
>Actually cute tbqh (But faggy voice)
>No local friends
>Family would probably be weird about it but accepting

pic unrelated
>>
>>8673582
Why do you have a screencap of that AGP-hating TERF hon?
>>
>>8673616

I think it's funny and reminds me how laughably stupid transphobes can be, pretty comfy to know I'm that much more intelligent than they are
>>
>>8673582
I'm really curious if that was suppose to be unironic statement.
>>
>>8673669
She actually believes this nonsense, she has a twitter full of shit like this (check out her banner)
>>
>>8673680
this could be just shitpost
>>
>>8673688
https://twitter.com/TerrorizerMir/status/891377967363960832

https://twitter.com/TerrorizerMir/status/891579652136947712
>>
>>8673582
If you fear potential fallout, make some contingency plans. Otherwise, go for it. You may want to make sure your friends know what you're planning to do. They can talk you into things a hell of a lot better than some rando on 4chan.
>>
>>8673717
wait is that that a trans-hating tranny?
>>
>>8673831

bingo
>>
>>8673821

makes sense
>>
>>8673582
1. come out as trans but tell them you're okay with them calling you whatever they used to call you and you won't be anal about it

or

2. get psychiatric treatment for your gender confusion
>>
>>8673890
>8673890
>get treatment for your gender confusion
not OP but there is no treatment for dysphoria unfortunately
>>
>>8677125

hrt is a pretty good treatment
>>
>>8673616
it's hilarious because she is the very definition fo a hon. she didn't transition until she was in her 40s lmao
>>
>>8673680
I got banned from twitter arguing with her
>>
>>8677443
>>8677454
him*

He doesn't recognize mtfs such as himself as women.
>>
>>8677454

Lmao, she brags about BEING blocked, what a cunt
>>
>>8673582
>be hon
>be TERF
>call trans men AGP

I can not compute these things
>>
>>8677454
wtf you can get banned from twitter!?
>>
>>8677454
What did you say that got you banned? I wouldn't be surprised if they goad trans people into saying something they know Twitter considers offensive enough for a permaban.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.