[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop the AGP Lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: iFUuofg.png (349KB, 1166x851px) Image search: [Google]
iFUuofg.png
349KB, 1166x851px
AGP is not real. If you claim to be AGP, you are a transbian with weird sexual interests. That's it. Nothing to debate. Stop trying to redefine it. Stop creating meme sexualities.

> But muh psuedo bisexuality
No such thing. Bisexuality is attraction to men. Keyword ATTRACTION. That implies a connection between two individuals. You are not attracted to men. You are attracted to the IDEA of a man. The prop of a man within your sexual fantasy. That's it. You have no true interest in dating, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, spending genuine time with and have romantic connections with men. You're not much different than a lesbian who is in the closet and pretending to like guys. There's no attraction there, it's all FAKE. You will never be in a real relationship with a man so just stop perpetuating this nonsense.

> But muh meta attraction
No such thing. You just have a fetish. Crossdressers have a fetish too, doesn't make them a different sexual orientation. It's okay to have sexual proclivities. Stop trying to create some sort of weird identity out of it. You are part of the reason why trans people are misunderstood. You willingly conflate gender identity with your sexual kinks, when you could very easily just admit it's a kink.

> But muh Blanchard
Stop with this appeal to authority argument as if his ideas are actually real. Blanchard is a hack. His ideas are based on a highly opinionated axiom of sex and gender that has just as much basis in subjective opinion as the SJWs 700+ gender nonsense. It's all conjecture with no strong experimental evidence to back it up. Stop taking it seriously.

> We should add AGP to banned words / word filter it to "transbian"
Agreed. Mods, let's do this.
>>
>>8672978
but im agp and i can only imagine myself with a man with whom i could feel feminine

how am i a transbian
>>
>>8672978
>You just have a fetish. Crossdressers have a fetish too
Crossdressers are AGP too.
>>
tl;dr I know your mind more than you do stop fucking people I don't want you to fuck fuck me instead why won't you fuck me instead oh god ;______;

saved you all from reading it
>>
>>8672998
If you're AGP you're not actually attracted to men. You don't look at a guy and think "wow, he's hot". The only role men play for AGP is to be a prop. To be the "man in the relationship" because AGP want to occupy the feminine role so they use this to reinforce that.

I like men on a sexual and romantic basis. I'm attracted to their dumb faces and personalities, and I like the way they smell and feel when I'm cuddling or fucking them. I'm truly attracted to guys. It's not like AGP where the attraction is limited to a stereotype, which is what yours sounds like.
>>
>>8672978
>what are filters: the thread
>>
>>8673032
this is what getting your worldview from 4chan is like people

look on and despair
>>
>>8673052
Well, AGP is not real I'll give you that.
>>
>>8672978
All this text and not an argument in it.
>>
>>8673059
if it's not real stop referring to it a term only has power if people use it.

how the fuck you convinced yourself blanchard is bullshit but a concept he exclusively delved out (pseudo-) is correct I have no idea but the "consensuses" this site devolves into are so abominable I don't want to know either.
>>
>>8673032
yes but that means im not lesbian, right?

lesbians dont fuck men
>>
>>8673094
They do until they come out. If you're faking attraction to men and still fucking them, what does that make you?
>>
>>8673102
im not attracted to them, im attracted to what they are doing to me, and what i am doing to them, and it's perfectly fine and is not fake

im agp
>>
>>8673110
It's 100% fake. You just said you're not attracted to them. So you're just using them like a sex toy.

Lesbians use dildos, that doesn't make them bi.
>>
>>8673110
you're a bad person and you should feel bad
>>
Hold on, hold on, hold on: you don't see the irony here? There are people whom are telling us that they are AGP. We can't trust their judgement but the typical LGBTQ crowd knows their stuff?
>>
File: 58034.png (2MB, 2036x1410px) Image search: [Google]
58034.png
2MB, 2036x1410px
>>8673032
Unfortunately, fake-blanchardians will try to tell you that it's "out of their place" for an HSTS to try to call out trans lesbains and people pretending to be attracted to men.
>>
>>8673120
>the anti-blanchardian's true face
>>
>>8673129
You mean like Trent calls you out for being an AGP pretending to like men?
>>
>>8672978
AGP isn't exactly a weird sexual interest for transbians, it's the most common one. In addition, 'cis' men who are AGP are more likely to desire to be women, less likely to feel good about being male, less likely to have a good body image, less likely to feel happy and satisfied with life and more likely to have mental health problems.

Trans-like phenomena on other domains than gender (e.g. disability => BIID) have equivalents of AGP (e.g. BIID => apotemnophilia), and people who have these conditions tend to be attracted to people within those domains (e.g. BIID => attracted to amputees).

You can't separate AGP from gender dysphoria.
>>
File: 83534.png (3MB, 2150x1366px) Image search: [Google]
83534.png
3MB, 2150x1366px
>>8673148
He's never said the latter. Anyways he's just confused because he misconstrued literally one old post of mine.
>>
>>8673124
LGBT we can trust. Lesbian women, gay men and bisexuals deal with sexual orientation and attraction. Trans deals with gender identity. "Queer" is sort of a loaded term but it still pertains to sexuality and gender.

With these terms, we are referring to identity. One's self. No fetishes, no kinks. These vary from person to person, LGBTQ or not. So who are AGP attracted to? Women. They are exclusively attracted to and aroused by female and female physiology. The "pseudo attraction" to men is exactly that. Pseudo. Fake. So it's not sexual orientation. It has as part of the discussion of /lgbt/ as watersports do. It's a fetish, it's a kink, it's something that turns you on... but it's not your sexual orientation.

Therefore, it's fucking clear. AGP == transbian.

> in b4 "literally no argument" cop out bullshit from transbians
>>
>>8673150
>AGP isn't exactly a weird sexual interest for transbians, it's the most common one.
The only one, unless you can prove a third etiology or HSTS lesbians.
>>
File: 1499240759611.png (43KB, 907x104px) Image search: [Google]
1499240759611.png
43KB, 907x104px
>>8673032
>it's an "I know a random person on the internet more than they know themselves" episode
>>
>>8673150
I'm not disagreeing with most of that if you're referring to AGP as what it is - a sexual kink. Basically, all AGP are transbians but not all transbians are AGP.
>>
>>8673173
Not an argument.
>>
>>8672978
>You have no true interest in dating, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, spending genuine time with and have romantic connections with men.
Except those are literally the things pseudobis. and pseudohets are into? All of those are things make me feel feminine and make me all giddy.
>>
why are you autists so fucking obsessed with this one pseudoscientific theory
>>
File: 904835.png (542KB, 630x758px) Image search: [Google]
904835.png
542KB, 630x758px
>>8673213
because "being made to feel feminine" isn't attraction? you're confusing roleplay within a hetero dynamic for the reason for being in it in the first place.
>>
>>8673218
Because they know it's true and hate it for that more than any lie.
>>
>>8673193
That's rich coming from Mr >in b4 "literally no argument" cop out bullshit from transbians
>>
>>8673032
You're fucking delusional and insane. People need to stop repressing their gayness and pretending dick sucking is all an elaborate ruse. Everything you said about liking men is just something some deluded AGP doesn't want to admit they actually like. Everything you said is a stereotype, too, and an intangible description of some perceived maleness. Men come in all shapes and smells and types and personalities and feeling.

You people and your goddamn rules; why don't you go live and do things instead of shitting around here with your pseudoscience and crazy shaming and nagging? I honestly can only see insecurity in people who spend all their time policing others. Shame on you, and shame on enablers of this. It's blind leading the blind. Go live your goddamn lives and be happy instead of making everything into therapy time.
>>
>>8673220
I know it's not direct sexual attraction, I'm just pointing out that those particular claims were false. Handholding and cuddling are great and you don't need sexual attraction to enjoy them.
>>
>>8673213
You're not into it, you're just into the idea. In this situation, you're manipulating and lying to a man b making him believe you're attracted to him. It's fucked up.
>>
File: 1495857764347.jpg (34KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495857764347.jpg
34KB, 500x382px
>>8673238
Not true, I'm still able to feel genuine love and romantic attraction, which is purer anyways then thirsting for people's bodies.
>>
>>8673159
You admit the former.

What exactly do you have in common with HSTS MTFs and how exactly do you differ from stereotypical AGPs?

>inb4 AGP style revisionism
>>
>>8673261
how in any way do agp and hsts have any recognizable differences that can be clinically proven even if you assume every patient lies about their identity? i mean what fucking difference is there between any of these people? they all have narcissism and huge amounts of complexes. what makes one set of complexes homosexual lust tranny versus im my own ideal woman tranny? even some homosexual men who then transition can sometimes end up transbians some agps end up liking men this whole thing is so dumb why even bother overanalysing
>>
File: 04853.png (3MB, 2514x1370px) Image search: [Google]
04853.png
3MB, 2514x1370px
>>8673261
I "admitted" that he called me AGP before.

Read the comment chain starting here with my comment (me talking to some blanchardian) >>8655471
>>
>>8673226
You're literally arguing my point. I'm using AGP because people on this board use it, but I don't actually believe it's a real thing. I'm the one telling them this terminology is bullshit, anon.

>>8673270
Exactly. It's all an over analyzation. That's basically my point. AGP is not. AGP is transbian. The terminology should be abolished entirely.
>>
File: e0pdBEv.png (145KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
e0pdBEv.png
145KB, 702x397px
>>8673281
>AGP is transbian.
what about straight AGPs such as myself? I have no attraction towards women in any way.
>>
File: happi.gif (150KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
happi.gif
150KB, 500x281px
>>8673300
You're a pure and wholesome HSTS trutrans™ individual in that case.
>>
>>8673281
then we are in agreement. the entire thing bothers me to hell and back and overwhelmingly upsets me. few people here know why they care so much about gender to pathologize everything... its a sure sign of being transgender that one has to explain it all away with a convenient explanation. easier to live in delusions that help repress than to have to be radically changing your life for the better
>>
File: anime-devushki-32982.jpg (618KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
anime-devushki-32982.jpg
618KB, 1920x1200px
I'm legitimately bisexual and agp, where do I fit in?
>>
>>8672978
AGP is real. Stop the anti AGP Lies.
>>
>>8673312
Nothing is real save for the lies we all make up. So, yes, AGP is as real as God or freedom.
>>
>>8673308
you'd fit perfectly in the smelly biscum dumpster for filthy degenerates just like yourself
>>
>>8673316
But I only date guys because of my agp. My attraction to them is real though.
>>
>>8673305
I am not HSTS in any way. I transitioned late and am aroused by how men make me feel, not how they look.
>>
>>8673300
>>8673308
>>8673312
>>8673315
>>8673319
AGP is not real. If you're attracted to only men you are gay or straight depending on your gender. If you're attracted to both you're bi.

What is so fucking hard about understanding this.
>>
>>8673329
>What is so fucking hard about understanding this.
The actuality is that sexuality is far more complicated, varied, and nuanced then what you've described.
>>
>>8673350
Nice strawman. Watersports are technically under the umbrella of sexuality. We don't include that under LGBT. Just because you have a fetish / sexual kinks doesn't make it a sexual orientation or gender identity.
>>
>>8673329
>AGP is not real.
>What is so fucking hard about understanding this.
Your claim's utter lack of support.
>>
can all these people shut the fuck up about a made up fetish they claim to be a sexuality seriously agp doesnt exist and never existed
>>
>>8673355
>>8673355
Why does it matter if it's LGBT or not? AGP is still a very real sexuality that many people experience.

Some people are turned on by the thought of being feminine. What is so fucking hard about understanding this.
>>
>>8673369
>a made up fetish
Wait so AGP is no longer even a fetish?
>>
>>8673356
>Your claim's utter lack of support.
AGP is literally never discussed outside of the context of /lgbt/ and Ray Blanchard's theories. There's no peer reviewed science to back it up. There is no mechanistic data to support it, as is the case with homosexuality, bisexuality and gender identity. Ultimately, all you have are some flawed population studies from one researcher with small sample sizes that are based on biased notions of gender and sexuality in the first place.

I can say AGP is not real just as I can say the Earth is not flat. The burden of proof is on YOU. The burden of proof is on the people who perpetuate this AGP horse shit. It is never presented, only predictable garbage like "not an argument" / "invalidating my identity" etc. Just stop.

AGP has as much scientific basis as anti-vaccine "studies". I can put together bullshit research for anything. This AGP meme could actually confuse young gay and trans people into believing they have something that doesn't actually exist. It really needs to stop being spread.
>>
>>8673371
> AGP is still a very real sexuality
> Some people are turned on by the thought of being feminine.
That's not a sexuality. A lot of guys are turned on by the thought of getting their dicks sucked. Should we make a new sexual orientation for that?

Repeat after me: AGP doesn't exist.
>>
>>8673378
A round Earth vaccinations and AGP are all backed by every piece of evidence there is, even "evidence" meant to debunk these facts.
>>
>>8673403
>a round earth
C'mon, you don't really believe this meme do you...
>>
>>8673389
>That's not a sexuality. A lot of guys are turned on by the thought of getting their dicks sucked.
These are both part of sexuality. Sexuality is the quality of being sexual and the way people express themselves sexually.

Everything related to sexual feelings is a part of human sexuality.
>>
File: nibba what.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
nibba what.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>8673389
>some people are turned on by the thought of being female
>agp doesn't exist

>Autogynephilia from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love") — "love of oneself as a woman") is a term coined in 1989 by Ray Blanchard, to refer to "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."
>>
>>8673403
Is there a name for the logical fallacy where somebody pretends to be intelligent enough to believe a few facts that are widely accepted to try and trick into believing their smart ass is right about something that's completely false?
>>
>>8673412
Ok, I should say AGP as a sexual orientation / identity. If you're admitting that it is a sexual fetish, that's fine. But don't post about it on /lgbt/. Especially not 20 threads a day ffs. This thread should be stickied and AGP should be banned from discussion. This isn't a fetish board. You don't see threads about BDSM, voyeurism, watersports, etc.
>>
File: 1494309552564.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494309552564.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>8673421
>You don't see threads about BDSM
>>
>>8673423
There are no threads about BDSM currently on /lgbt/. There are only two in the archive. There are 11 active threads currently on /lgbt/ about AGP not including this one. Why do we need 11 threads about one fetish?
>>
>>8673413
Is there a name for your argument? Yes, "Not a".
>>
>>8673428
Why are you so bothered by this?
>>
>>8673444
So if you rely exclusively on logical fallacies, I have no argument?

Nice straightsplaining.
>>
>>8673449
Because this is /lgbt/.

> This board is for the respectful discussion of LGBT lifestyle and the LGBT community.
> - http://www.4chan.org/rules#lgbt

This isn't a fetish board. A thread here and there about sexual kinks, fine. Look at the archive, only two threads related to BDSM. That's reasonable. Why do we need 11 active threads (not including this one) on a sexual fetish?

Let me explain it to you like this. When a hero becomes OP in League of Legends, it gets nerfed. The mods need to nerf AGP. Ideally, this would be the thread to end all AGP threads. But if they limit it to one general thread at a time, that would be good too.
>>
>>8673452
>straightsplaining
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8672978
ur erong
>>
the most fascinating thing about AGP is that you fags ended up not just believing the meme but some of you actually made it your identity
>>
>>8674023
Nah, it's just American education finally taking its toll.
>>
>>8672978
>you are a transbian

But I don't like women sexually or romantically, so how does this work then?
>>
>>8673329
AGP is real, there's tons of fetish content out there for it, but it's not a type of trans people. It's just a fetish that has a high comorbidity with being trans, but not all AGP people are trans and not all trans people are AGP. AGP is a coping mechanism some trans people utilise to help repress, it's not a fetish that can somehow magically change a person's gender identity.
>>
what is agp?
>>
Transgenderism is fake.

Homosexuality and bisexuality is fake.

Everything is situational.

We get attached to definitions and it forces us into a box in which we don't totally fit.

One cannot deam what is real and what is fake unless they admit that none of these labels are real. Nothing is more real or fake than anything else.

It's all bullshit caused by neurosis and it causes more neurosis.
>>
>>8674965
You're not real because you're not real.
>>
>>8672978
Finally a decent thread opener.
>>
>>8674979
This is partly true.
>>
What they call homosexuality is just a fetish.
>>
>>8674819
i think the assertion of people saying agp isnt real isnt that its not a real fetish, they mean it isn't a theory of gender identity disorder and could be a symptom or a part of repression. the fetish seems to correlate with gid but doesn't cause it. blanchard came up with the theory but even the current dsm considers it a fetish divorced as with all sexual identity and paraphilia from the actual identificatiom and dysphoria. it seems natural that trabsgender people would ideate their own sexual experience as female and therefore have their ideation be classed as agp, but that seems like circular reasoning: which comes first the agp or the gid? and when you reduce the problem down to finding the root of the two the magnitudes of complexity go up because of intermingling of these two things... It becomes easier to just say the agp is the source and that one is a pervert without giving much time to the more complicated and nuanced problem of the gender dysphoria. Agp becomes very easily an outlet for further repression and self shaming
>>
File: 1352145052016.png (333KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352145052016.png
333KB, 640x480px
Can I ask, in all good conscience, what you guys think someone AGP should do?

Every time this comes up, every time the stereotypes and what AGP is "supposed to be" is pulled into play, I just see every claim and see myself in it.
But there's never something to "do".
For trannies, they tell them to transition.
For homos, they tell them go to suck on the genitals of someone with the same sex.
But what's there for AGP?

Yes, I'm only attracted to men's "attitude" and role.
Yes, I have no physical attraction to them and my thoughts about it are just fantasies with me at the center.
Yes, I'm still attracted only to women physically
Yes, I could never be with a woman because she'd force me into the "man" role

But even with all of that accepted, what the fuck am I supposed to do?
What is the go-to advice for this?

I don't give a fuck if I'm trans/gay/whatever shitty label you want to give it because of your absurd agendas that go nowhere.
I just want to know what I have to do to escape this certanty that I'll die alone after a lifetime of masturbating to TGstorytime and sappy love stories from the girl's perspective.
>>
File: akagi.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
akagi.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>8672978
>being this retarded and uninformed
>>
>>8674949
can someone tell me what agp is?
>>
>>8675556
Anime Gay People
>>
>>8675556
accelerated graphics port
>>
>>8675556
Accelerated Graphics Port
>>
>>8675562
>>8675582
>>8675584
no wonder you people get thrown off of rooftops
>>
>>8675836
That's exactly what it is when you google it. I don't know what to tell you, fucking lunatic.
>>
>>8672978
I'm kinda in a weird situation. I'm physically attracted to both men and women but my boyfriend is kind of unattractive. He's chubby and cuts his hair himself and wears bad clothes and it looks terrible. I'm more attracted to people who look like they take good care of themselves.
I'm still love him though because I absolutely love his personality and I would never want to let go of him. When having sex I focus more on the concept of him as a person I love rather than actually being physically attracted.

I'm not exactly very "AGP", but don't you think that kind of fake physical attraction fabricated by romantic interest could be considered meta attraction, meaning it might exist in people who call themselves AGP as well (where their fetish makes up for the lack of physical attraction to men, as messed up as this actually is)?

Either way, I should probably go take him to a good hairdresser sometime and get him to exercise, maybe I could go on walks with him or something. And probably go clothes shopping with him as well so he looks more presentable.
>>
>>8675836
>muslims throw lgbts off rooftops because they don't lurk moar
???
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.