[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny Insanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: every trans woman on lgbt.jpg (595KB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
every trans woman on lgbt.jpg
595KB, 771x1000px
Can somebody please explain to me why all of the trannies here are so insane?

No matter what the topic is on this board, as soon as someone mentions anything that could even conceivably be perceived as negative toward trans women, they are bombarded by thousands of word vomit walls of text and insane ramblings which always, without fail, revert to pure shitposting when they begin to lose.

Why do trannies take everything so personally? Like, they will never be able to resists. This post alone is guaranteed angry hon replies. 100% chance they'll come screaming in. And it's not even a bait thread. I'd just like someone to explain why they have to ruin every thread on this goddamned board with their narcissistic rambling.
>>
>>8672022
I think it's cause trans people still got it the worst out of the entire Queer community.

It's not hard to understand why people get defensive very quickly.
>>
>>8672028
It's just shitty that other people of the community can't enjoy this board without being in a cancerous general because every thread will inevitably devolve into a tranny angry about /pol/.
>>
>>8672022

Check the website you're on

Are you expecting rational thought in any notable quantity here?
>>
File: BWLGmTBAMsZ.png (2MB, 950x1196px) Image search: [Google]
BWLGmTBAMsZ.png
2MB, 950x1196px
>>8672022
Not enough straight boy dick

t. straight boy
>>
>say something bad about a group of people
>that group of people don't like it

It's not fucking rocket science
>>
>>8672038
This is true. But >>8672044 has a point.
It's 4chan nigga. Shit is never logical or calm.

We all autistic.

>>8672060
Overrated.
>>
>>8672088
True, plus her voice still sounds like a gay man.
>>
>>8672080
Most people just ignore it or reply once and move on. Not reply with 8 paragraphs and a short story.
>>
Because the male brain isn't meant to have estrogen
>>
>>8672108
You're EXACTLY right.

That's why FtM's exist and must be supported, just as female brains don't operate on Testosterone and MtF's exist and must be supported.
>>
>>8672121
Or disposed of.
>>
File: WIN_20170804_13_39_10_Pro.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170804_13_39_10_Pro.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>8675158
This comment t r i g g e r s me
>>
>>8672022
My favorite is that one schizophrenic American tranny who calls everyone a Christian dogshit and threatens to kill people that anger him online.
>>
>>8675176
Oh god, I've had a few run ins with that thing.
>Dogshit
>Trash
>Filth
>Infection
It's easier to understand heavy metal music than whatever the fuck that thing is talking about.
>>
>>8675176
Is the anon who calls everyone a pedophile also a tranny?
>>
>>8675210
Yeah. Probably the same one too.
>>
This board was fine two years ago. (*fine* being relative to 4chan of course it was still filled with hurrdurr biscum shitposting). The whole website, however, has been dealing with phoneposter scum since the election and the smaller boards are suffering heavily because of it. Underage users who don't care and can change their IP by tabbing de airplane icon :DDDDDDD will make & feed obvious bait. Everywhere has been suffering, even the paltry standards of 2011 discourse are completely obliterated and posting a paragraph means you're writing novels to these high school students. It's bad. I wish I could say it was contained to the queer board but it's not. Even my once-slow boards are turning shitty nowadays.
>>
>>8675254
>2011
>Discourse

ISHYGDDT.
>>
>>8672022
63% have mental illness of some sort apart from gender dysphoria. 57% have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. 8% Have autism,.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25180172

https://archive.fo/psaP6

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
>>
>>8675770
>63% have mental illness of some sort apart from gender dysphoria

mostly just depression and phobias

:>Major depressive disorder (33.7%), specific phobia (20.5%), and adjustment disorder (15.7%) were the three most prevalent disorders

note the mixing of legitimate sources with credulous sources like hindi journals of psychiatry

it's because he can't find a legitimate source to field the NPD claim
>>
>>8675781

>https://www.hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

Pretty legit bro. You just don't like the results.
>>
>>8675210
>>8675216
Yes, pedoposter and dogshit-kun are the same guy. He cuts loose with the REEEEE CHRISTIANS in his pedo accusation posts from time to time. Don't know why he isn't permab&.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.