[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you deprive a transgirl of headpats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0251.jpg (80KB, 640x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.jpg
80KB, 640x705px
What happens if you deprive a transgirl of headpats
>>
>>8671906
she dies...
>>
>>8671906
She becomes derpessed and tries to cope by playing support in league of legends. At least that what happened to me.
>>
They shrivel up and die. Don't let that happen.
>>
File: sadness blanket.png (166KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
sadness blanket.png
166KB, 500x664px
>tfw too ugly to get headpants
>>
>>8671906
She will go through withdrawal. It will be extremely similar to coming off of hard drugs. Proceed with caution.
>>
>>8671930
same
>>
>>8671906
I wish there were qt traps who identify as boys like this pic irl ;-;
>>
>>8672146
I wish tgirls were accepting of what they are. It's unnerving to have to play-pretend when there are so many obvious signs they are male. It's even worse than just clearcut cis male/female even tho I'm biscum. Traps do identify as boys though
>>
>>8671906
First she doesn't come out if her room for a week, then she cuts of all contacts with people, she proceeds to start doing hardcore drugs, then she cuts off all social networks. She slowly dies in her room enjoying the meth.
>>
>>8672165
>I wish tgirls were accepting of what they are
I accept that I'm a tgirl, but im not going to pretend to be a regular man or woman for the convenience of anyone's ideology.
>>
>>8672165
It's kinda the whole gender dysphoria thing. I don't know why exactly it happens, but at least for me it's like an addictive need to view myself as female, which can for example be validated or invalidated by other people's opinions, which is why I'm bothered by it if people call me male.

I transitioned because I thought it would fix my depression but it seems like I'm just naturally prone to depression anyway so in the end I regret not deciding there was no point in transitioning and committing suicide before I transitioned.

HRT made me more interested in romance because being in a relationship doesn't constantly remind me I'm male anymore (which was why I wasn't interested in it in the past), but now I'm in a committed relationship and I can't bring myself to abandon my love by ending my life.

That said, the only regret I have in regards to transitioning is that it gave the people around me hope that I would become happy, so now I can't bring myself to end it so I can't take comfort in the fact that there's always a way out anymore. It definitely did improve my life in some ways, and I'm sure it'll get slightly better over time as well.

Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to vent.
>>
File: 1501805612041.png (617KB, 1572x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1501805612041.png
617KB, 1572x1040px
>>8672228
>I accept that I'm a tgirl, but im not going to pretend to be a regular man or woman for the convenience of anyone's ideology.
I never asked you to do that, just have a little self irony and acceptance instead of it being an elephant in the room as with most girls I've known
>>
File: hs79Hn1.jpg (20KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
hs79Hn1.jpg
20KB, 448x336px
>>8672251
Take your headpats and be quiet now.
>>
>>8672282
tgirls*
>>
>>8672282
oh sure, that's cool. I have a dick and all. I just don't like when people try to use that logic to invalidate the whole transition.
>>
>>8672298
*pat pat*
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8671906
Can headpats be substituted with gentle ear nibbles and firm hip grasping?
>>
This is the most innocent thread I've seen on /lgbt/ and I love it
>>
File: jun.jpg (115KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
jun.jpg
115KB, 704x396px
>>8672146
Pic related is actually Jun Watarase and is a legit transgender character who identifies as a girl.

The pic is just some sissy fetish text like always
>>
>>8672325
o-oh, thank you very much
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.