[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this become a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3423.png (756KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3423.png
756KB, 750x1334px
I mean really, just cause I'm white I can not have preferences?
>>
>>8671361
grindr has a block feature for a reason.
letting them affect you means they win.
>>
>>8671361
The SJW stance on this (AKA NOT WHAT I BELIEVE PERSONALLY) is that all black people or all Latinos or all Asians or whatever do not share a single trait other than be black/Latino/Asian. There's light skinned black people, there's tall Asians, etc.

To SJWs, if you say No Blacks, it's racist because since there are no universally shared traits between black people other than being black, so you are literally telling people no simply because they are black, not because you might not like how black people commonly look.

It's incredibly stupid, but contrary to poplar belief, a lot of SJW shit does actually have logic behind it, it's not just random "GET OFFENDED OVER EVERYTHING FOR ATTENTION". It's just that their logic most often has no actual bearing on the real world and they failed to realize this.
>>
>>8671361
>>8671372
Who cares just don't interact with that person why are you making such a fuss
>>
>>8671438
Why can't I ask a simple question about something I was curious about? Not everything has to be one big bitch fit, I saw it, I got curious, I asked
>>
>>8671417
>This.

I know it's real easy to just say "fucking eshjaydubuyuhs" all the time but c'mon.
>>
>>8671417
>>8671485
Rather hypocritical to object to this "discrimination" but be fine with racial and sexual quotas.
>>
>>8671417
>there are no universally shared traits between black people other than being black
Do you just straight-up not believe in any branches of science at all? AT ALL??
>>
>>8671521
What part of this is not what I personally believe did you not understand? OP asked how this became a thing and I tried to explain the SJW point of view. Go find some SJWs to talk to.

Also, you're going to have to explain what science you mean.
>>
>>8671361
cultural marxism destroying murica
look up Bezmenov on youtube
>>
File: IMG_4272.jpg (112KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4272.jpg
112KB, 630x945px
>>8671361
I only say that because I can't say "whites only"
>>
>>8671361
but i don't wanna fuck niggers
they look like apes and they have ugly dicks
>>
>>8671361
They are just salty, ignore and let them choke on their own problems.
>>8671568
The only black person I'd ever date is one of those exquisite mixed types with barely any black facial features desu.
>>
>>8671417
More than that anon. Even if you DO say, "Look black people typically have certain features I'm not attracted to," that's not going to be good enough. To their mind, the only reason you don't like those features in the first place is because you've been indoctrinated with preferences for whites in society. If you "examined" your outlook long enough, and "deconstructed" in your own mind what you don't like, maybe you would stop not liking it.

t. ex-SJW, AMA
>>
>Latinos, Blacks, Asians
Okay, yeah, c'mon guys. You can have preferences, but there's no reason to completely turn down an entire race of people. Maybe someone will be so great that you change your mind?

>Fems
Well, I guess if you're not really into femininity, that's fine. But maybe you're missing out, like above?

>Fats
wow fuck that aint nobody wanna fuck a fat blob slime
>>
>>8671600
That's actually 100% true though.

You wouldn't be able to explain otherwise without "ITS JUST HOW I FEEL ITS NATURAL" when your feels were all nuture.
>>
>>8671600
Why ex-SJW? Did something in particular sour you? Do you still believe a lot of "SJW shit", just without the extremism?
>>
>>8671516
They view discrimination as a form of violence. Just as it's morally in the right to use violence when necessary to defend innocent lives, they consider state-sanctioned discrimination policies acceptable when they serve to counteract "organic" discriminatory intent. If you can convince a SJW that in the absence of Affirmative Action programs, there would be no discrimination against non-whites or women, they will stop supporting Affirmative Action.
>>
>>8671637
>They view discrimination as a form of violence.
I agree with them on that and that's why I hate them.
>>
>>8671643
You could probably find some common ground with them then, if you showed them evidence that there is little or no desire to discriminate against minorities anymore, or could propose an equally effective solution to discrimination that doesn't depend on quotas and "reverse discrimination". In my experience, most of the "anti-SJW" crowd tends to disagree with even the premise that discrimination is a form of violence, instead maintaining that forbidding discrimination is depriving people of their freedom.
>>
>>8671478
kys
>>
>>8671665
>if you showed them evidence that there is little or no desire to discriminate against minorities anymore, or could propose an equally effective solution to discrimination
But I don't think either of those are important.

>most of the "anti-SJW" crowd tends to disagree with even the premise that discrimination is a form of violence, instead maintaining that forbidding discrimination is depriving people of their freedom.
I should have been more specific. I do think forbidding discrimination is depriving people of their freedom. I don't think it's depriving institutions of their freedom.
>>
>>8671700
>I do think forbidding discrimination is depriving people of their freedom. I don't think it's depriving institutions of their freedom.
What's the difference exactly? Institutions don't really have freedoms of their own in the first place, they just have the freedom inherited from the people they consist of.
>>
>>8671623
Your feelings aren't nurture. We can distinguish between races very, very early and babies pay more attention to even pictures of people of their own race. We're more attracted to people who have similar feature to us, to the point that some studies have found we'll pick out our own gender-swapped faces as more attractive than others. There was a fascinating study I stupidly didn't save the link to that found women to find men of other races less attractive when they were ovulating. Etc.

You can't find other races COMPLETELY unattractive, or a global catastrophe could wipe out humanity if the remaining people couldn't mate. But outside of special circumstances, nature definitely nudges you towards people more closely matching your own genetics.

>>8671628
Numerous things built up over time. I noticed that a lot of SJW theories didn't appear to work in practice. I had reached a point of seriously questioning it, and the Michael Brown case is where I broke away completely because literally everyone I knew lost their motherfucking minds over that.

I don't really agree with the left on much of anything anymore except really basic things like, "There's nothing wrong with being gay" and the like. I believe being trans is a medical disorder and I support transition. But I basically believed those things before becoming hard-left or even before realizing I'm queer myself. So...that's the kind of view I've never, ever changed, I guess. I live in Canada and have never had a beef with our medical system, that's another thing.
>>
>>8671361
my .02

noticing general trends in you preference in partners is not racist (ie i seem to be attracted to south east asian people at higher rates than other groups) but saying that someones race is a disqualifying factor *is* racist

*however* people on grindr are hooking up with like 20 dicks a week so playing the percentages game (no blacks, no whites, whatever) to increase the amount of dicks they suck while decreasing the amount of time spent finding those dicks isnt necessarily a bad thing, they are just trying to save time

I also think that anyone being a degenerate that sucks 20 dicks a week isnt worth the breath we spend talking about the morality of their behavior or preferences

if you are looking for "the one" wasting time on someone who is a race that statistically you are less attracted to isnt such a big deal since you spend little time searching for partners relatively
>>
>>8671600
What were your SJW views on gender, what are your gender views now, and how did they change?

Feminism, gender roles sexual discrimination, all that kind of thing.
>>
>>8671417
That explanation doesn't cut it though, since it doesn't explain why "no fats" is supposed to be bad. All fatsos have being disgustingly obese in common, so why isn't it a valid preference not to want to fuck them? "Not being attracted to uggos" is practically the definition of ugly.
>>
>>8673455
That's fatphobia, anon. You were conditioned by society to think fat is ugly when fat is beautiful.
>>
>>8673460
That doesn't make even a tiny shred of sense though. There's literally no way to defend that.
>>
>>8673462
You're being fatphobic. You'd find that fat people are not ugly if you would just slow down and really examine your fatphobic beliefs.
>>
>>8673468
Again, that's total nonsense. Not only is it not fully coherent but it doesn't really offer an argument, it's just a bald assertion with no attempt to back it up.

>The moon is purple, Anon
>If you'd just look at the moon you'd see it's purple and has been the whole time
>Denying this makes you a moon shamer
Not only are the first two obvious lies but the last doesn't even follow from them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.