[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ Feels Thread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: coma.jpg (304KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
coma.jpg
304KB, 2048x2048px
I like to read about other people's problems and confessions... I think that opening a general to relief the stress of everyone here would be nice.

Post whatever thing it's in your head that you can't say it loud to someone or about yourself, be honest and find peace at least here.
>>
I get really bitter whenever I see some happy go luck lgbt love story that doesn't end in sorrow.

I think it's jealousy.
>>
i love to scratch my arse and smell the fingers
>>
File: 1499655654698.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1499655654698.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
If we were straight and/or cie we'd be in a relationship right now.
>>
File: IMG_9718.jpg (49KB, 583x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9718.jpg
49KB, 583x442px
I feel really icky lately for finding transgender people hot, like I'm fetishizing the fact that it's a girl with a dick or a boy with a vagina.

It doesn't really matter cause I'm too autistic to start conversation and I'm just an icky fat looser anyway
>>
File: 1476102366092.jpg (22KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
1476102366092.jpg
22KB, 720x513px
>>8670918
I say that I don't need or want validation from strangers.

But secretly I do. I envy strangers who have the guts to post bod and face and don't care if someone says something negative.

All the while I call these people out on being attention-seekers and in need of validation when I'm the desperate one.

I wish I could just have someone online to send bod pics to.

>tfw read over it
>tfw sound like a tranny
>tfw am actually just gay dude who wants to be somebody's type
>>
>>8671378
>who wants to be somebody's type

See, I know I'm prolly someone's type gay wise, but I think for girls I'm naturally ugly and not sexy.

It doesn't work though cause I haven't met one gay/bi guy my type.
>>
The few times someone has asked me why I'm into older men, I just tell them it's because older men tend to look more distinguished and are more stable, so are therefor more attractive. Most people accept this.

But the real reason is because my father didn't love me and abused me, so I seek out older men to try and emulate a fathers love. I know I'll never find that love no matter what age man I fuck, but there is a small hope in my heart anyway.
>>
>>8671390
What is your type?
>>
File: 1499421205107.jpg (71KB, 413x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499421205107.jpg
71KB, 413x418px
>>8670918
Is anyone else tired about weak people? I'm a gay guy and I've tried dating but holy fuck it seems like every gay guy uses focusing on trying to find a partner as a form of escapism from the problems of their lives. Five times I've tried and literally none of them got their shit together, they all dream about finding a bf and that's it, no ambitions, no plans, no nothing.

How the fuck can I even find a bf if all the guys I meet are so two dimensional? Fuck most of them don't even realize that they have problems finding someone because they barely have any hobbies or interests outside their homes.
>>
>>8671501
>tfw i'm the person this anon hates
>>
>>8671405
Basically hipsters.

Lanky, not much muscle, glasses, good music taste.

Either that or cute chubby/thicc guys, flannels or big poofy sweaters.
>>
>>8671518
>>8671501
>me too

To an extent at least.
I just struggle with anxiety and suicidal depression yaknow. Is hard to leave the house, let alone get out of bed.
>>
>>8671501
yep
>>
> Be me
> Tranny
Probably going to kill myself eventually, have no friends and know that I'll never have a child, not like I'd ever find a bf anyway because I'm 6'6". Just fucking end it now.
>>
>>8670918

I was raped by my best friend last week. He got me drunk and I was unconscious. I'm pretty sure he did it because he had just gotten dumped by his girlfriend and he was upset about it.

I get turned on at the thought of getting raped since my cousin did it when I was like 9 and he was 12-13 or so.

lol
>>
>Tfw tranny
>Tfw isolated, living with parents
>Tfw no bf/gf
>I want to edge a boy for hours
>and hours
>and hours
>and make him madder
>and madder
>and madder
>and then he loses it and starts to fuck my face
>he holds me down, deep into his dick
>I'm gagging
>I try and resist and I try but it doesn't work
>he starts slapping the back of my head to get the most satisfaction
>he finally nuts
>he's quivering and shivering, but still has his arms locked around my head

A girl can dream, I'm so lonely send help.
>>
>>8671595
How do you feel about the rape by your friend?
>>
>>8670918
Sometimes I feel like no one will be able to love me romantically as a man because I am ftm. I am sick of meeting people and them telling me that the 'trans thing is okay' because they're bisexual/pansexual/whateverthefucksexual and they they just give off that vibe "oh it's okay with me you're not really a boy ;)" and I hate it so much.
>>
File: kaiji_life.jpg (162KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji_life.jpg
162KB, 600x3031px
I don't think transitioning late is worth it anymore. Not because of honhood, but because you missed out on your youth. Cis people will never understand this, and girl have I tried. They just keep saying "you have your whole life ahead of you," all the way up to their deathbed. And it's entirely my fault because I just didn't know about any of this stuff as a kid.
>>
>>8671631

Well I get aroused when I think about it but I definitely don't like it or thinking about it - it makes me feel like absolute shit. I keep having nightmares about it too which isn't great
>>
>>8671660
Are you going to confront him or cut friendship with him?
>>
>>8671672

Nope, I'm just gonna live with it.

Something which really annoyed me is when I told my girlfriend what he did to me, she didn't seem to care in the slightest/
>>
>>8671744
>Nope, I'm just gonna live with it.
Why? You're just going to keep being friends with him?

Does he know you were conscious? Has he shown remorse?

>she didn't seem to care in the slightest/
How did she react?
>>
So I really want to be more outgoing, and actually my personality is a lot more lively than I allow myself to show. However, if started to be more outgoing and shown my personality, I'd hate the idea of giving people the satisfaction of thinking I'm only like that because I'm gay, not because I've been working on myself
>>
>>8671752

>>Why? You're just going to keep being friends with him?
Pretty much. He was kinda drunk at the time so he wasn't thinking straight.

>>Does he know you were conscious? Has he shown remorse?
At the time he did know I was unconscious(actually I was in that state when you get drunk and you're semi conscious and you can't really do anything. The few times I did try and get myself up and get him off me he choked me and told me to go back to sleep until I did what he said)

Since then though, he has shown a little remorse; he said sorry and he said he doesn't like to think about it. He also claims he can't remember doing it at all, he barely drank so I don't know how.

>> How did she react?
She just kinda said 'Okay' and that's about all I said. She is really good friends with him and it has not affected their relationship at all.
>>
>>8671775
>She just kinda said 'Okay' and that's about all I said. She is really good friends with him and it has not affected their relationship at all.
What reaction did you want? Not to condone her response but you seem rather blase about it yourself.
>>
>>8671795

I don't really know to be honest, I just thought she'd like... console me or something. I don't really mind tbqh
>>
>>8671795

Also it seems like I don't really care now, when it first happened I was pretty shaken up about it.
>>
File: IMG_2733.jpg (13KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.jpg
13KB, 235x300px
>>8671754
You shouldn't worry about how you express yourself, be it in relation to personality, sexuality or gender.

Real recognize real.

Me personally, I do and say what I want. If I wanna cross my legs at the knee and hold my cigarette in an open hand while talking about how I'd love to swallow semen, I do it. And I have.

And if anyone is uncomfortable, fuck em. If the girls in the same conversation can talk about how bad they want dick, I can do it to.

Real recognize real.
Anyone who tries to shoot you down ain't real.
>>
Since I've moved out to my own post college life I've developed a bit of a mommy fetish. It might be the first fetish I'm at all ashamed or embarrassed about, and it's basically unfulfillable. What MILF is going to fall in love with a tranny like me? Or even just sex me? Why can't I just be totally straight like other girls?? Why can't I just be normal???
>>
>>8671919
Anything is possible hon.

Just gotta be open to the opportunity if it ever rises. Otherwise, it's just a fetish.

I CANT EVER FUCK MY WAIFU BUT YOU DONT SEE ME COMPLAING HMMMM
>>
>>8671805
>>8671820
Why don't you really mind? You seem astonishingly neutral to both of them.
>>
>>8671984
I don't know really. I'm used to it I guess. Stuff like this has happened all of my life.

My granddad touched me and made me do the same to him. It started when I was very young, like 5 or so; and it continued to the point where he was old enough for him not to be able to do it anymore. So when I was about 9 or 10.

Then their was my cousin who was a lot worse, full on penetration. He only did it to me a handful of times when I was awake but he just loved to tell me what he did to me when I was sleeping.

And they're the only major things that happened until last week.

Obviously I've had my share of minor things to fill in the gap. There was the autistic guy at my school who could constantly touch my breasts and followed me into the toilets once. And there was the guy who, when we were both, pushed me over got up behind be and caressed my boobs and did a humping motion behind me - in fact he laughed about it when he finished 'Hahah I nearly raped you why aren't you mad'

But the point I'm trying to make I guess is I'm used to it.
>>
File: anger 6.gif (916KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
anger 6.gif
916KB, 160x120px
Why is every bisexual guy so slutty? Every single one I've met was either cheating on his partner, trying to cheat, or trying to convince the partner into accepting an open relationship (ie accepting being cucked). It wasn't even just one or two or three, after ten guys like that I simply lost count.

And then when you are trying to date and and they always say that they would never do that only to try to sneak in the open relationship thing.

It's so frustrating that you can't trust anyone these days.
>>
>>8671627
i can send you my dick

hope this helps
>>
>>8672058
I mean.

I'm bi.

I don't have sex until the relationship is serious. And if I have thoughts of cheating I either tell my partner or break up.

I never think about it cause I wanna just be a slut. It only occurs when I'm sexually frustrated with my partners or just in general miserable with the relationship.

Don't generalize dude
>>
I came out to a few friends today but I bullshitted a lot of how much gay experience I have.

Truth is 0. But damn I know I'm gay and it just feels so fucking stupid that it took me this long to be out and I'm over 23 now. Like I'm embarrassed of myself less for being gay but for being such a goddamn idiot over it.

Plus side everyone is cool with it. Down side I need to get out more now
>>
>>8672078
So my family has a bad case with bisexuals alright, my father is bi and he has 7 families, my aunt dated a bi and she caught him in her bed with a guy, my grandmother's sister had the same problem.

I tried dating a gay guy once and he tried shoving that open relationship thing in me after he promised to never cheat. On four occasions I got asked how to pick up guys in a gay bar for one night stands because their girlfriends were travelling, two ex-friends tried getting a quick blowjob because they were curious, WHILE they were dating.

That accounts for all experiences I had with bisexuals. You say don't generalize, but there's literally no point in dating one from my perspective.
>>
>>8671501
I'm tired of gay gays, which I know stems from what you're talking about.
Never, in my whole life, have I ever come face to face with an openly gay male who hasn't focussed his personality, dreams, hobbies, music taste, and ambitions around the fact that he is gay. Every gay male I have ever known to be gay has their own little fag hag. Every single one wants a job in theatre or considers theatre to be a major interest. All of them wear drag and act like bitchy teenage girls all the time, and it seems like they're doing it because they're so insecure in their sexualities that they need to incorporate it into every fibre of their being.
I feel like a fluke; a male attracted to males in a world where males who are attracted to males don't act like males or find male personalities attractive. I'm not saying being meat head sports fanatic with a shotgun to go hunting is the only way a guy could be dateable, but all of them are so autistically self absorbed and fundamentally emasculated that I feel like I'll never make a truly emotional romantic connection with anyone ever.
It's so fucking isolating and I hate it.
>>
>>8672169
You forgot to add
>always a leftist windhead
>>
>>8672169
You need to ditch the pixies and twinks and move your age range up to bears.
>>
>>8672169
Where do you live? Most of the gay men I've met haven't been incredibly masculine, but none of them are walking stereotypes. How do you even know that many people involved with the theatre.
>>
>>8671501
>they all dream about finding a bf
>How the fuck can I even find a bf

...Anon...
>>
>>8671775
>He was kinda drunk at the time so he wasn't thinking straight.
Lots of people get drunk, they don't rape their friends.

>The few times I did try and get myself up and get him off me he choked me and told me to go back to sleep until I did what he said
He knew exactly what he was doing, anon.

>he said he doesn't like to think about it. He also claims he can't remember doing it at all
He's a fucking liar.
>>
I don't talk about my problems, because I read a science study somewhere that said that women get more upset the more they talk about their problems, and I'm MtF. The study claimed that men don't make themselves feel any better or worse by talking about their problems, so even if my being assigned male at birth inclined me to react more that way, I still wouldn't have anything to gain by it.

I would talk about my problems if doing so could help to solve them. I do talk about them in real life when I can find a way to use it to my advantage. But there's no point telling a bunch of criminally minded autists on the internet.
>>
>>8672968
>deliberately ignoring the rest of the post
Stop bullshitting my problem is when they revolve their whole lives around it and have no other aspirations in life.
>>
File: e07.jpg (31KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
e07.jpg
31KB, 480x542px
>>8671140
I always wondered this

I always imagine a version of myself in a parallel universe living a happy straight life
>>
>>8672318
That makes them 15+ years older than me. People don't just start twink then go bear.

>>8672401
UK - East Anglia. Maybe I've just run into an unlucky bunch of pricks.
I don't even meet them through theatre; I'm not interested in that stuff. It just so happens that whenever I meet a random person who I find out to be gay, they're a full stereotype, theatre and all.
>and there's also the issue of having no idea as to how to meet people irl outside of my uni.
>>
File: 1499956693447.png (446KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
1499956693447.png
446KB, 840x824px
bought some butt toys that arrived today, never really put anything up there before (homo-virgin). gotta say, loved it. Still thinking about it now a couple of hours later. was always inclined to be a bottom. at least it's confirmed now.
I can die a bf-less virgin in peace
>>
(Bi Male)

I keep having sexual thoughts about one of my best online friend's i've known for 4 years who's also bi and it's making me feel akward.
I have another Bi friend that's currently E-dating him and Now I feel a bit jealous, mostly because the other Bi friend asked me out but we both just met and only knew each other for about 2 weeks when that happened.

Just recently I had a dream where my best friend sent nudes in my discord for the other friend to see but then it got deleted by one of the mods. I distinctly remember that picture being dong-raising. He's cute as fuck.

Am i really this fucking lonely?
>>
I feel bad for being gay because girls hit on me or cat call me all the time, they're nice and I feel like we would've gotten along well but all the time I just have to say sorry. I feel like I'm letting down the human race because all these women think I'm such a prime specimen. Still. I've had no bf ever, all I really want is a confident guy to barge into my life and be really bossy with me because I have an anxiety disorder and sometimes I just feel so lost and scared on my own. I have a straight friend that fits that a bit, I think and dream about him all the time but he's straight and has a girlfriend, sometimes I hate him and feel like he's such an asshole but other times I just want him around to comfort me.
>>
>>8672036
What the fuck anon you were sexually abused alot jesus
>>
>>8671501
>5 times

The problem is you're a degenerate slut incapable of commitment and loyalty.
>>
>>8674072
It's clearly some dickhead attention whore larping. I've seen this a billion times before. I swear every fucker I talk to except 1 has claimed to be raped at one time or another
>>
why do I get aroused when my gf asks if I'm mad at her..
>>
>tfw if i was just born a girl, all of this wouldn't have to be so gay
>>
>>8674082
We never got into a relationship in the first place you idiot. I simply couldn't get past the knowing phase because they simply had no personality whatsoever.
>>
>>8674102
I can assure you it's real. And people like you are why I don't tell people. 'Oh stop lying anon'. Well I'm not fucking lying.

I don't know how I can prove it to you, but if there is any way I can, I will.
>>
>>8674661
I'm very sorry to hear that. You should break contact or talk to the police about the behavior of your "friend". Rape and sexual harassment is nothing that you should just let happen to you
>>
>>8674671

He was drunk and he's remorseful now. Plus he's like my only friend and I don't want to start anything.
>>
I basically raped my friend while we were both drunk. I feel horrible about it, and should honestly kill myself.
>>
>>8676243

Is your name Michael lol
>>
>>8675419

This kind of attitude is why you keep getting raped. He's a piece of shit, that's not up for debate.
>>
>>8671501
I'm a bisexual dude and have this problem.

I would really like to date a guy, but why bother? Every potential gay relationship seems so unappealing because there's no substance at all.

My experience with women has been mostly the same though so maybe I just suck at picking interesting people.
>>
File: 1448649498548.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448649498548.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>8670918
>5'0''
>baby face

It hurts knowing I would never pass as a dude. I have to settle for living vicariously through passing ftm and cis guys.
>>
>tfw the thought of getting raped by a friend and accepting it because he's my only friend is hot to me
>>
File: getagrip.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
getagrip.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
feelio when you're trans and a friend comes around and says they're trans but they come off like complete hetero male agp and you think they would turn out really ugly so you really don't support their planned transition, but you feel overwhelming guilt because they ask you for advice
>>
>>8677410
>they come off like complete hetero male agp
?
>>
File: christine.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
christine.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>8677424
>>
>>8677433
but really what did you mean
>>
>>8677446
femininity fetishist who wants to fuck cis women as a lesbian
>>
>>8677453
how did they come across that way?
>>
>>8671775
that's fucking revolting. if it was me, he'd be fucking dead, and your girlfriend is an absolute piece of garbage for how she's acting. fuck that. jesus wtf
>>
>>8677433
Didn't that hon shove a clay medallion up their anus?? that was fucking whack as shit yo
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.