[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a trans pregnant? Asking for a friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Is it possible to get a trans pregnant? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8670813
Yes, though hormones will reduce fertility
>>
>>8670857
Shit does birth control work?
>>
>>8670813
Trans what lol... do you have a uterus and ovaries or not....
>>
>>8670813
Assuming you're meaning a trans guy, yes it is.

It's much less likely, but unless they've had surgery to make it impossible then they can still get pregnant

So stop being silly and wrap that willy
>>
>So stop being silly and wrap that willy
this
>>
>>8670813
>ftm
yes
>mtf
I fucking wish I could :(
>>
yeah if you cum in them enough and give them lots of love a tiny little transling will sprout and it's beautiful
>>
>>8670813
Only if she's post-op.
>>
>>8670813
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterus_transplantation

Yes, it's expensive though.

I'd probably pay for it if my partner wanted it.
>>
>>8672928
please please please please date me
>>
>>8672928

>mentions mtf

Well, there is already research for that which has been going on for years and its possible to happen in a few years from now.

plus also mentioning just the regular gay couples who want to have biological kids, what do you make of that?
>>
>>8673358
I hope that there is a breakthrough in the near future. I hope to someday marry a nice guy and have kids together. But my guess is that the implementation of said research into society will take another decade or two. It's not a big deal if it is delayed for 20 years since I will be around my 40s . I want to spend a while just messing around and enjoying life with an SO before we have to raise kids.
>>
>>8673251
Do you think they would give a gay man a uterus transplant?
>>
>>8675409

Even if they would... The drugs needed after a transplant would make him unsuitable to carry a baby.
>>
File: reddit_lizard.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
reddit_lizard.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>I want kids
>I want more me
>I want more misery in this world
You're just hurting the environment (especially if you're white)
>>
File: 1501434091415.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1501434091415.png
17KB, 274x242px
>>8675473
A sheckle for the good goy.
>>
>>8673251
>Yes, it's expensive though.
>I'd probably pay for it if my partner wanted it.

How does she feel about dilating a birth canal.
>>
>>8670813
only if a mtf enters a mtf can this feat happen
>>
>>8670813
A boy or girl trans? You can get a boy pregnant if you're biological male. If you're a biological female you can get pregnant from a girl.
>>
Assuming you're not trolling, an mtf can't get pregnant as they have no ovaries, or any other female reproductive organ for that matter. An ftm has that stuff, but if they're on T for very long it's very unlikely they can produce a viable fetus, I'd still condom up for safety though. Intersex people may or may not be able to get pregnant depending on what they have and whether it works, on a case by case basis. In that case, ask them if they're comfortable talking about it, condom up if they have the right parts or if they aren't willing to talk about it.
>>
>>8675473
explain to me why you haven't killed yourself yet if people are so bad for the environment
>>
Almost every single mtf wants a kid.
However i'd say 90% of all mtf would be horrible mothers.

Because you don't want a kid in order to love and raise a child, you want a kid so that it validates you as a woman, it's just another "thing" that gets you closer to being a cis woman.
Such motivations are absolutely repulsive.

I accept most of the things you do to get yourself closer to cis women, but when you bring a child into the equation simply for your own needs, that's where i draw the line.
The day mtfs can finally get pregnant, is the day i'm gonna start personally curbstomping some self centered obsessed preggo trannies.
>>
>>8674070
>having a kid in your 40s

You realize you'll be in your 60s by the time that kid is 20, right? You'll basically be their grandma.
>>
>>8675675
>I like to psychoanalyze people online through a shitpost forum
>Also, I have violent murderous impulses
>LISTEN TO ME!

The delusions you people tell yourselves to justify shit that would make normal people gasp in polite conversation make me chortle every time lmfao
>>
>>8674070
> spoken just like every feminist twat in their 20s and mid 30s before they go into pre spinster middle age panic and steal nut or marry the first loser who will dump it in them
Maybe you you do have a female brain.
>>
>>8675697
If you haven't seen some of the behavior that >>8675675 is describing then you've clearly not spent enough time around trans mtf or you're one yourself in denial.

Why do you want kids anon?
>Just feels like the right thing to do
>My motherly instincts are telling me to do it
>I've always wanted to but, never felt like I'd do a good job raising one as a man
>It's a side effect of estrogen I never used to want kids
These are all similar responses I've got and I'm not even the one who posted that. It's really disturbing.
>>
File: 2017-08-04-17-15-43-.jpg (4KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-04-17-15-43-.jpg
4KB, 249x203px
>cum inside my mtf gf every time we have sex
>she doesn't get pregnant
>mfw
>>
>>8675738
>rah rah rah strawmens justify violent behavior

Shove it. You're a psychopath.
>>
>>8675763
Oh, okay then. If you really want to we can play that game.

>41% higher suicide rate than general population
>higher probability of being diagnosed with other medical disorders besides gender dysphoria
>Higher chance having been abused growing up
Yep, these sound like fit mothers to me. Lets all hold hands at how generous we are letting them go at it like real women! It's honestly pathetic how you're unable to draw a line when it comes to this horrifying behavior. I'm not going to condone violence but, I absolutely do not think the majority of them are fit to be mothers.
>>
>>8675799
>muuhhh statistucs mean it's okay to curbstomp people AND THEIR UNBORN CHILD

The ramblings of a psychopath. PS: People use the same arguments to dissuade gay adoption. Funny how close you become to the religious right when you play the muh correlashuns game, huh?
>>
>>8675823
Funny how you have no response and go towards the ad hominem angle. Gay people have never had anywhere close to the same suicide rates or mental disorders as trans people do. You also clearly don't read very well.
>I'm not going to condone violence but, I absolutely do not think the majority of them are fit to be mothers. I'm willing to bet that you're a trans mtf arguing against this.
>>
>>8675849
>out and out fantasizes about curbstomping people and their babies
>pretends we can't read the underlying context

Please. This failed con was a no-go from the beginning.

>I-it's not as bad, that means it's okay when I adopt religious right arguments! It's all a matter of SCALE, right? ahahahahah

Fucking typical. Temperance girls of the 21st century.
>>
>>8675859
>I responded without really saying anything at all yet again
>Maybe I should just stop
>hehe NOPE!
If you want to kill yourself go for it. Don't make kids suffer because of your own insanity.
>>
>>8675871
>run out of arguments
>looool go kys

The psychopath reverts to baseline behavior after being unable to defend the fact she fantasizes about curbstomping other human beings.

Ever bring that up at dinner parties? That you're sick in the head?

>telling me who should and shouldn't be mothers
>>
>>8675874
Not even the one who posted that. If you had the reading comprehension of a proper adult you might have noticed that. I've also stated many different points that you've refuted by saying "religion" "other people did it" and "psychopath". Go read a book retard you might learn something.
>>
>>8675882
>it wasn't me! RETARD!

You make it so obvious that it was in fact you. Your "points" are a combination of strawmen "observations" you made from this shitpost hive and weak correlations from shit you dragged out from Google Scholar to justify your confirmation bias, without arguments to tie them together.

You're a shitty human being and shit at debate too. But I won't tell you to kill yourself - clearly, your living on by itself is its own punishment.
>>
>>8675896
>You make it so obvious that it was in fact you.
You caught me. Clearly and obviously it was infact, me who posted it. I'm so proud of you for figuring this out on your own.

Good job trying to formulate an counter argument to why trans women should be mothers unconditionally. Oh, wait, you just used ad hominem and conjecture instead. I'll say it again. The majority of trans women are unfit to be mothers.
>weak correlations from shit you dragged out from Google Scholar
You can't even do this part for a counter argument. It's sad.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.