[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here comes MISS RILEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: waifu.png (645KB, 979x507px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
645KB, 979x507px
shes SLAYING
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Look at that horse.
>>
>>8670516
Its not her after ffs. No brusing.
>>
She looks a little different, but I'm hoping it's just the eyeliner? Otherwise, most underwhelming ffs ever.
>>
Fuck is that after ffs?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 520x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 520x310px
D I C C
>>
I could only stand watching the first couple minutes, but I actually agree with her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2MEFj8q6rg
Was not expecting that.
>>
>>8670516
She doesn't look that bad. Cis women have horse faces too. Of course, her voice is abysmal, but I wouldn't clock her based on looks if I saw her in the street.
>>
>>8670516

Is this after FFS? The comment sections is loaded with "OMG CONGRATS, LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL"

I don't see much of a difference.
>>
Who did she go to for ffs?
>>
>>8670723
its a video that was pre-recorded before her FFS.
>>
She looks pretty damn good considering she's not even on HRT.
>>
>>8670709

I haven't watched it yet, but I have a feeling most of what Riley actually MEANS is pretty agreeable, she just chooses to say it in a way that no one will agree with so she can bitch and moan, then act like she was being perfectly reasonable all along and everyone just willfully took it the wrong way.
But now that I know that, I can't say I have any interest in her content. Watching someone with a horse face and Kermit voice explain obvious shit in a condescending manner that alienates the very people it should be trying to reach isn't my idea of fun, and I don't think Riley deserves a lollypop and a gold star for not being quite as much of a gargantuan idiot as she made herself out to be.
>>
>>8670741
She's been on it for a year
>>
Im so fucking confused is. Is this after FFS or not?
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8670516
>>8670696
>>8670709
I am trans attracted. I also dont mind horsefaces at all (trans or cis), in fact I find them endearing and cute in most cases.........

However THAT FUCKING VOICE Jesus H motherfucking Christ no no no NO NO. Riley has the ugliest, most annoying, mansplaning (yea I said it), condescending, grad assistant instructor voice ever. I cant see her slaying much "lesbian" pussy with THAT voice, she says the right SJWretard shit but if its coming from a 7ft tall, shrill, angry, impotent male voice seems like it would be less than effective my man. I am not picky about voices either. I am used to untrained faggy nasal voices on pretty faces, I think Blaire has an attractive voice for reference, Riley's is just a huge fucking turn off to anybody except maybe femboy chasers.

Riley didnt even need FFS she was already pretty enough, she needs a trachea "shave" (more like stump removal amirite), VFS, and a female skeleton transplant.

Anybody know how tall she is btw?
>>
>>8670757
>I am trans attracted. I also dont mind horsefaces at all (trans or cis)
So bisexual.
>>
>>8670757
You're a shitskin manlet and you can't get with real women, so all you fuck is insecure faggot boys who take hormones and will have sex with any man to feel like a woman for once.

That's really all there is to it. :^)
>>
>>8670523
lol'd, 10/10 reference.
>>
>>8670757
shut up nigger
>>
>>8670757
>Riley didnt even need FFS she was already pretty enough

Jesus chasers are disgusting
>>
>>8670667
>>8670723
S P I E G E L
>>
Quite honestly, she looks almost the same but worse.
>>
>>8670894
For real? Spiegel? Bahaha
>>
>>8670516
fucking privileged rich fuck
I will never be able to afford ffs
reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8670757
when will you die from aids you subhuman slut
>>
>>8671211
He's 5'9 and black so he probably already has AIDS.
>>
>>8670579
There is an opinion that FFS should be done as a series of minor surgeries, not one total overhaul. That way the face will be able to heal and it would be easier for the surgeon to estimate what needs to be done next.
>>
>>8670715
You wouldn't notice that giant Adam's apple?-
>>
>>8671211
>>8671212
Not carth here, but what exactly do you guys think your posts achieve?
>>
>>8670894
>>8671178
>(((Spiegel)))

I keep telling you guys. The jew just wants your shekels.
>>
>>8671231
hes a loser chaser that is incredibly unattractive. just informing the board of the factual record
>>
>>8670757
it doesn't matter, riley isn't into (short) dudes, why are you even commenting on this and missgendering trans women to boot?

fucking asshole i hope you die
>>
>>8670516
Looks same
>>
>>8671522
Riley isn't into dudes at all.
>>
>>8671212
we don't chose our parents and race, but being a gross slut who preys on naive and insecure girls is a different matter
>>
>>8671535
yeah i was just trying to throw that in there, i guess it came off wrong
>>
>>8671217
That's really just one autist who also pushes vague surgical ideas. You can tell by the writing style
>>
>>8671212
WAIT, are you saying the guy avatarfagging with Hannibal's bust is black?

Top. fucking. kek.

>>8671522
Where did he misgender Riley? He said she's got a dude voice, and he's right.
>>
>>8670516

>miss
>>
>>8671522
>i hope you die
Why are the trans women here always so mangry?
>>
>>8674512
Yeah because feminists and terfs never talk like that
>>
>>8674517
Oh they hope all trans women would die, believe me. They're just not open about it, because then they can claim moral superiority.
>>
>>8674517
>feminists and terfs
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.