[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /lgbt/ so against trans procreation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 168d38489f77858b.jpg (227KB, 959x480px) Image search: [Google]
168d38489f77858b.jpg
227KB, 959x480px
Why is /lgbt/ so against trans procreation?
>>
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/08/02/transgender-man-documents-his-own-pregnancy-hoping-to-demystify-experience.html
>>
I think the world might end once the first baby is born from a tranny.

I mean, never has there happened something so unholy or dirty. I don't think we as a species can bear that shame without dying.
>>
How does a developing foetus react to HRT?
>>
>>8670424
tons of FtMs have already given birth

mtf pregnancy is the point of no return :)
>>
>>8670437
It's alignment changes to evil
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/01/opinion/l-children-without-mothers-are-at-special-risk-954179.html
>>
>>8670438
I was talking an MtF birth. FtM birthing is still unholy, but it's not unlike a crack mother giving birth to a niglet. Women poison their unborn children when they can't get an abortion, that's just the way they are. But the last straw will be a man giving birth, that's when being human will lose meaning.
>>
>>8670453
>not enjoying the self-evisceration of Abrahamic society across the world

The first MtF mothers will be in Iran, mark my words.
>>
>>8670460
(((Abrahamic)))
>>
I want to thank these brave men for making my mpreg fantasies a real life thing.

*unzips dick*
>>
File: adsfasdfasdfsa.jpg (262KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
adsfasdfasdfsa.jpg
262KB, 800x600px
>>8670414
if possible me and my daddy bf are going to do stem cell things with a surrogate mother so we can have bio children together

if that doesnt become a thing then he will be the one to impregnate the surrogate mom and pass down his chad genes so i dont taint them with my cute, turbo-manlet, tranny, mentally ill, borderline retarted low iq genes.
>>
>>8670418
>demystify the experience of how a female gets pregnant
gee thanks, that was a real head scratcher
>>
>>8670414
Because I hate children
>>
>>8670414
>Why is /lgbt/ so against trans procreation?

I'm not against trans procreation.

But fetus development is affected by the womb's hormones. A high testosterone/ low estrogen environment during gestation might fuck up the kid.
>>
File: DDTRpmfXsAEs_0v.jpg (148KB, 1200x1188px) Image search: [Google]
DDTRpmfXsAEs_0v.jpg
148KB, 1200x1188px
>>8671036
>>
idk, i think your pic is a pretty good argument against it
>>
>>8670437
>>8671054
ftms stop their HRT to get pregnant. They wouldn't be able to get pregnant to begin with otherwise.
>>
>>8670414
FtMs are useful after all! The passing ones anyway...
>>
I'm against all procreation
>>
How as a child of an FTM can you look them in the eye and know that your dad gave birth to you.
>>
>>8672483
I still can't quite picture my mom giving birth to me tbqh
>>
pregnancy is disgusting
>>
Can babies pass through reverse vaginas?
>>
>>8672525
no ftms just stay pregnant forever
>tfw no forever 9 months pregnant bf (female)
>>
it disturbs society's traditional values
>>
>>8670414
I don't want to be associated with media circus clowns

I have 0 (zero) respect for any '''''ftm'''''' that intentionally gets pregnant and/or carries to term. As a real ftm my brain twists itself into gordian knots trying to understand their thought process. It's one thing to take out the egg for a surrogate, but why would you go off T long enough to not only bring back what you dread but to also embark on the most hormonally feminizing process there is, all for a fucking screeching shit-potato when there's scores of children out there who need good homes and don't require this nonsense?
>>
>>8670482
>ancient jews write a book saying crossdressing is bad
>2000 years later progressivism has infected the seed of their tribal sky beliefs so hard their descendants swap people's genders because being gay is worse
>>
>>8672602
>As a real ftm
yeah, sure you are.
>>
>>8672602
because doing that is actually still easier than adoption sadly
>>
>>8674839
The bitch in the op already has two adopted kids, and seemingly only got pregnant for attention.

She cares less about the kid and more about the five seconds of fame for whoring herself to the news. Selfish cunt.
>>
Tfw no successful husband to fag marry and have biological kids via surragote with- so ronery
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.