[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern Europe lgbt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: tallinn.jpg (259KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tallinn.jpg
259KB, 1000x750px
How's your country treating lgbt? Do you feel afraid of coming out or even going out on the street? How hard is it to find a partner? How's the lgbt community like? Arw there any gay clubs/bars?
>>
>Eastern Europe
gross
>>
Don't know or care about the others but my country is treating me like a regular cis female.
You could say I'm actually living the dream.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
>>8669577
I know but people here look better than in the West. But yeah the place sucks, especially if u r lgbt.
>>
File: kekles.gif (521KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
kekles.gif
521KB, 500x280px
>>8669585
>people here look better than in the West
what are you smoking slav scum?
>>
>>8669592
Well to me they do idk lol but especially when it comes to women.
>>
>>8669559
Why did you post a pic of Tallinn, Baltic Europe isn't a shithole
>>
>>8669598
It's still Eastern Europe and I thought the castle thing looked nice.
>>
>>8669597
>>8669592
Estonia has the highest super model per capita rate in the world, and highest instagram model per capita rate.

t. guy who fucks estonian women and drinks esztonian beer
>>
>>8669693
>t. guy who fucks estonian women and drinks esztonian beer
Fucking biscum get outta my board
>>
>>8669559

I'm from the UK but would really like to visit a few Eastern European countries in the near future, what's it like to be both gay and a foreigner over there? I'm sure they will be a few gay clubs/bars, especially in larger cities, but if someone could answer OP that would be a big help, thx
>>
>>8669752
>biscum
You mean straight guy.

t. /pol
>>
File: 1486035727369.gif (977KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
1486035727369.gif
977KB, 154x154px
>>8669801
>straight guy on /lgbt/
Right I believe you.
>>
>>8669598
by what standart isn't it a shithole if it's no different economically and culturally from the rest of soviet block countries?
>>
>>8669933
Spotted pyotr

>GIB COLONIES 4chan

No, fuck off to daddy Putin.
>>
>>8669810
/Poltards want to troll sjws.. why is that hard to believe? Straights that are insecure about their sexuality are the ones missing out on easy trolls.
>>
>>8669559
We had a tranny in the parliament a while ago, so I presume not terribly. I don't do this lgbtbbq+ community shit.
No, but I'm a big, brawny bloke so YMMV. Never got harassed over homosex.
Fairly easy.
No idea, I don't do community.
Plenty.
>>
File: 1498397433723.jpg (127KB, 480x820px) Image search: [Google]
1498397433723.jpg
127KB, 480x820px
>>8670082
>sjws
>on 4chan
You're either baiting or should be lurking moar. Either way you're practical joke.
>>
>>8670194
Which cuntry are you from m8?
>>
>>8669559
Here in Canadia the most openly homophobic people I've ever met are homos.
>>
>>8670283
Cannotintospaceistan.
>>
>>8669592
Have you ever been to Britain or Canada? Ugliest people in the world.
>>
>>8670302
Add Australia to that.
>>
>>8669559
old people and far right idiots have hang ups about lgb folk, the majority of society is accepting as long as you're straight-acting. holding hands publicly with a same-sex partner is a no-no, can get you verbally harassed. easy to find a partner for gay men, harder for lesbians because wlw apps/online communities aren't a thing here. hard to tell ya about the lgbt community overall, everyone is different and there's no homogeneous queer culture here. there are gay clubs in the bigger cities and lots of lgbt-inclusive ones.

t. polish tranny, used to live as a gay dude
>>
>>8670279
Is it really that hard to imagine a /poltard getting triggered by some anti tranny post and then coming here to troll you? Apparently it's pretty easy..
>>
I can get genital surgery totally free but face surgery is very costly and I think those should be switched around, too much focus on genitals just seems perverted.
>>
>>8670379
and if it comes to trans people, I've heard so many different stories that I no longer know what to tell when people ask if it's a good place for them. some people I know had to deal with terrible stuff but others, including myself, went through the transition process without any issues whatsoever, apart from some dumb blokes calling me a faggot once or twice.
>>
>>8669770
>I'm from the UK
People will assume you're here to get shitfaced and start shit.
>>
I'm from Belarus. Coming out was hard and my parents still think that I'm in some kind of experimental phase. Finding a gf was hard but I found mine on the internet on the gay community website. Pride parades aren't allowed here and our president thinks that it's better to be a dictator than a gay. So that explains a lot about how it is to be lgbt here. Trannies don't exist here. Pic related, our cute girls, but they all want a dick.
>>
>>8670302
>everyone in Canada looks the same.
It's like comparing east and west Russia, huge populations aren't even kind of from the same gene pool.
>>
>>8670412
>implying mentally ill homos aren't the ones dictating social protocols in the west.
>>
>>8669559
/pol/and here
>very few people care about actually being gay
>everyone cares a about not being a fag and fitting in and not being gnc
>every bottom claims to be versatile
>basically no lesbian community
>barely any trenders so transsexuals have to shit on crossdressers and each other for not being trans enough
>instead of teenage girls being nonbinary we have toms like asia
>hon MP but most people didn't like her
>had like 3 or 4 trans/intersex girls in TV shows
>some gay celebs but no lesbians
>everyone in the national movement thinks one key figure from the movement is gay but nobody seems to care so I assume they only give a fuck about being straight acting like regular people

>Do you feel afraid of coming out or even going out on the street?
I feel safe about being a bislut, less about being trans but that's more about my personal paranoia, I don't think people would be genuinely hostile
Polish people in general are somewhat harm avoidant and avoid confrontation if it doesn't feel safe for them, we're more of a laugh behind your back and only attack in groups kinda people
>How hard is it to find a partner?
Ok if you're a man, there's grind and a dating site gay men, easier to find sex than a stable relationship though but I guess that's an issue everywhere
For women it's incredibly hard, they're not organized at all
>How's the lgbt community like?
Not a lot of SJW bullshit but tons of internalized homophobia so people are still obnoxious
>Arw there any gay clubs/bars?
Yeah in pretty much every major city you have at least one

>>8670379
>>8670404
+confirm
The trans thing is probably different cause people didn't know it's a thing until very recently so most people don't have an opinion before confronted and are prone to flipping either way, a lot of people still don't know it's a thing even after the MP
>>
>>8670621
>>barely any trenders
Also should add that everyone who had any contact with western LGBT believes they must also exist here and in the same form and numbers as in the US despite never seeing one in person
>>
MFT from shithuania here. LGB's have it decent as long as they don't let anyone in public suspect that they're a couple, so no hand holding, kissing, etc. In vilnius that would get you stares and possibly harassment, anywhere outside of vilnius you will likely get beaten up.

For trans people its a hellhole, no HRT, nothing is covered by any insurance, government actively trying to ban transition just last year. Go outside without passing 100% and you're going to have a bad time.

Local lgbt people found out that transgender people exist a few months ago and started doing something to help them. There was a live facebook stream on trans issues with like 11 viewers and none of the trans people there would actually go on camera and would just speak from behind the camera. I wonder why. General message of the stream to trans people - you're fucked.
>>
>>8670396
Hard to imagine? No, but I'd rather believe a /pol/lack wouldn't be that naive in thinking anyone here gives a shit about someone's opinion on the internet.
>>
>>8670404
>>8670621
Thanks, Polish anons. Some of my cishet friends have discussed trying to move to someplace in Eastern Europe, but I heard it is not great there for LGBT people. I'm a bi FtM, and while I'm chill with "act straight in public" expectations, I'd be worried about medical access. Is HRT an issue, like it is for poor >>8671193?
>>
>>8670621
>>everyone cares a about not being a fag and fitting in and not being gnc
When do you start to be considered gnc ? Where's the limit ?
>>
>>8670621
Is there any way to contact you? I have questions.
>>
>>8671863
>>8671927
>>8671991
Are you the same anon?
I'm not sure how much I can help with trans stuff I haven't started anything yet personally
I could add you on dicord or something but I'm not comfortable posting mine

You're be fine socially if you stay in large cities, I'm in Warsaw and I've seen people who are really faggy or poorly passing and do fine, also when I said "everyone cares about not being a fag" I meant mostly LGBT people themselves, dating shouldn't be a problem either
It's definitely better than lithuania

HRT is not covered, but not expensive
However the NFZ (polish NHS) sucks and a lot of drugs for various diseases like aren't covered or are only partially so if you have any other chronic issues it stacks up
Doctor visits can be NHS or paid depending on who you go to, are you already diagnosed or planning to transition after moving?
>>
>>8672233
Nah, I'm the last reply and it was my first post in the thread. I have questions about Poland. Until now I thought the post-communist generation's attitude towards gay men was pretty negative. If it's more complex than that I'd like to hear it. Do you have email?
>>
>>8669693
Lmfao what fucking super model is Estonian?
Name one.
There's a Dutch, a Hungarian, countless British.
Name one fucking Estonian super model.
>>
Funny story, I used to be homophobic when I was young because people here hate gays so much. It has gotten much better in the last few years tho. The new generations are more and more acceptable of lgbt so you could say that it is changing for better. Although, the gay population is still very slim and there probably aren't more than 5 gay bars on my country.
>>
>>8672332
>I used to be homophobic when I was young because people here hate gays so much.
Excuse me, but, was that your only reason ?
>>
>>8672332
Same, I used to beat faggots (really just effete boys) up. And gypsies too but I haven't changed my mind about those.
>>
>>8669559
Tallinn is actually really nice, they didn't have the money to destroy it back when people were going full apeshit with modernism.
>>
>>8671863
There are no official guidelines concerning the medical treatment of trans folks. You can make an appointment privately with a specific sexologist able to prescribe you HRT immediately for 150 PLN, you only need to get your hormone levels checked before you start. If you have access to the Polish equivalent of NHS, HRT is incredibly cheap, and if you don't, it likely still costs less than DIY.
>>
>>8669559
i domnt know
doesnt matter to me, im a closeted incel anyway
>>
>>8670403
They want to encourage castration so you don't breed.
>>
>>8675305
They never seem to know wether they want us (non-straight) to breed or not. The fools.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.