[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's leaving me isnt she?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1470332025676.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470332025676.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
I need help real bad /lgbt/.
>be me
>been dating this amazing cis girl for about 13 months now
>started hrt about 3 months ago (mtf)
>she supports me the entire time, tells me she'll love me no matter what and she could still find me attractive etc
>lately I've been noticing her looking more and more at guys in public
>we switch back in forth in bed all the time
>I can go from dominating her to vice versa
>just hung out with her today
>making out, doing the lewd things.
>she starts touching my dick
>she makes this kind of discontent expression
>she quickly goes from letting me suck on her tits to being dominant over me etc.
>still makes me cum by playing with my tits and sucking me off
>slept in bed together afterwards

Is she losing attraction in me? I am so scared of losing her, she's never been attracted to mtf's but she loves femboys and andro girls. She told me once that her ideal dick size is 6-7 inches. I'm starting to think she can't find me as attractive as before although I'm a femboy.
>(5'5" 110lbs, pretty andro).
I love her so much guys I couldn't stand to lose her. But I can't go off of hrt just for her though.
What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>8669417
You tried talking to her? All relationships simmer down after the initial honeymoon period.

>start HRT
>get irrational and paranoid melodramatic thoughts
>ask for advice elsewhere instead of being direct with her

Sounds like it's working.
>>
File: 1458273099517.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458273099517.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>8669421
>You tried talking to her?
Yes, all the time, we discuss this sort of thing alot about her still loving me no matter what etc.
But the way she's been acting lately is way different, she seems more distant, making excuses to be by herself etc, acting like she's sleeping when she isn't, avoiding me basically.
She's a very shy submissive girl, I wouldn't be surprised if whatever she's feeling she is too scared to tell me about out of fear of making me sad.
>>
Just stay a cute femboy. That's what she likes.
>>
>>8669487
i don't think you know how dysphoria works, anon
>>
>>8669487
But I won't be a femboy forever. And I'd rather be a cute girl.
>What if she breaks up with me and then I'm stuck as a balding dude far from being a femboy?
>>8669489
This.
>>
>>8669489
I don't think you understand how relationships work anon.
>They require sacrifices from both sides
>>
>>8669417
>(5'5" 110lbs, pretty andro)
damn lucky girl

you will likely part for how much you are changing, she wants a bf not a gf but who knows
>>
File: 1469617570424.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1469617570424.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>>8669502
How can I know for sure though? She would be too scared to tell me how she actually feels no matter how much I tell her to.
We're also going into the same classes this year so that might have to do with why she's afraid of leaving me because of awkwardness.
I'd rather have her just leave me now then keep my hopes up months later into transitioning.
>damn lucky girl
also thanks <3
>>
>straight man taking hormones

AGPAGPAGP
>>
>>8669520
I'm bisexual, actually
Probably agp though who isn't anymore.
>>
>>8669511
she doesn't know, she loves you, but 'you' from how you were, it's not the same when you turn into someone else and she can do nothing about how she feels, she will miss the 'old' you

just try to imagine if she was an ftm and started to change into a boy how would you feel?
>>
>>8669417
It's your hormones.
women are emotional.
>>
>>8669566
>just try to imagine if she was an ftm and started to change into a boy how would you feel?
Wouldn't really care honestly, she's already very andro like me and already just looks like a cute femboy. She also dresses very androgynous and has a cute pixie cut.
>>
>>8669579
She's sad because you are possibly ruining her yaois fantasy.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>8669579
your cute tomboy would become something like this with lots of bodyhair and male smell
and would change personality and behavior to that of a guy
>>
>>8669600
ive seen this guys youtube videos and i think hes super fucking cute (not op just sayin) what are you talkin bout
>>
>>8669417
You sound like a lot and mtf that have a crisis with reality as they transition. It's difficult for anyone to be in a relationship with you when you change like this. It could also be that she is not attracted to you as a transgender.
>>
>>8669600
Well she already wants to be a guy, but she tells me all the time how she hates body/facial hair as either gender. I wouldn't really mind her personality change either, I like men more than women anyways.
>>
>>8669602
read the thread maybe

>>8669611
but does she like women, thats the question

anyway you shouldn't rush it and try to break up
>I'd rather have her just leave me now then keep my hopes up months later into transitioning.
give yourself both time to figure things out

I've had similar experience and we parted but remained friends, yet the attraction wasnt there anymore
>>
>>8669417
What is with transbians and trying to force hetero girls to become lesbians... just give it up already and stop ruining other peoples lives
>>
>>8669434
Same thing happened when I came out to my ex gf.

She did end up cheating on me but only because we werent talking about the situation.. she was a cis straight woman and liked men. Men without boobs. Which i understand and desu i went from bi leaning straight as a male to bi leaning straight as a trans woman. But if shes not into fem dudes shes just not and shed be forcing herself to be unsatiafied for your entirw relationship
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.