[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you believe in the whole nonbinary fad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9271.jpg (13KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9271.jpg
13KB, 235x215px
How many of you believe in the whole nonbinary fad?
>>
>>8667888
I do, though out of the people ive met that id as that most are in it for the brownie points

some are legit tho

its chill
>>
To those that claim to be outside the one-dimensional space between male and female, then it must be a at least a two-dimensional property. And you know that the second dimension is called the imaginary part of an imaginary number.
>>
>>8667888
I'm non-binary and I've been on hormones and lived a trans life longer than most people my age or who have transitioned even.

Nearly a decade and quite frankly to all the non-binary folks who may be reading the twerps on 4chan who hide their panties and don't have two estrogen pills to rattle in a bottle aren't worth your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 570x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 570x450px
>>8667906
>one-dimensional space between male and female
ugh, get on my level
>>
>non-binary
>gender fluid
>gender nonconforming
>demigirl
>demiboy
>agender

Isn't it easier to say: "14yo girl who got her hair cut short and someone said she looked 'boyish' once."?
>>
>>8667888
It's just people who misunderstand traditional genders roles and that no one has every followed them 100% of the time. People who call themselves non-binary do so because sometimes they like knitting and sometimes they like hunting. Because one of those hobbies is considered feminine and the other is considered masculine then liking both must mean they're either woman and man at the same time (genderfluid) or they're some kind of neither (non-binary) instead of just whatever they are with "unconventional" hobbies. Give it a few years and those very same people will be posting on forums about how cringey they used to be with all that gender nonsense
>>
>>8667888
The ones who are legitimizing the movement are trannies who for one reason or other don't want to be called trans. Most of the rest want oppression points.
>>
I do, but he thing is the "spectrum" people are talking about, represented in visual accuracy, would essentially look like one giant black sphere, one giant white sphere, and a pixel size gradient connecting them.

The "representation" fad is sort of necessary, but would have you believe that only three out of four people are just regular straight.

Like pretty much everyone is straight, I feel like the "gay population" statistics are pumped up by "tee hee I'm bi, I kissed my friend while drunk in college, wooooah I might be totally non-hetero normative!"

Seems more like 99% straight.
>>
>>8667888

It's a fad. In a few years they'll go back to being fat, autistic females.
>>
>>8667986
>easier
>terms listed have max 3 syllables
>15 syllables
>easier
>no
>>
>>8667888
The way I see it, you do you, so long as you aren't harming others in the process.

Some folks don't dig the boxes that our society says they must fall into. Whether they want a box of their own or simply to not be constrained is up to them. More power to 'em.
>>
>>8667888
You don't hear about the legit cases because we keep to themselves and don't bother anyone. Although personally I prefer the classic term of agender. (like asexual) nonbinary just sounds stupid.
>>
>>8667888
>nonbinary
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8669139
>agender
way to be bigenderphobic. fucking bigot.
>>
>>8667888
I honestly don't care what people want to believe about their gender or lack thereof. Who am I to police their feelings?

As long as I'm not chastised for not knowing the latest xer boneself frostgender pronouns, and am allowed to default to "they" for everyone, then we're cool.
>>
>>8668020
I'd go as far as 2-2.5%
I've worked in a few small businesses, small enough to know everyone in the company, and that's always about the right representation.
>>
>>8667888
It's the new attentionwhoring thing to do, 99% of the one's I've seen even on the internet are females.
>>
>>8667888
yeah I do, people who don't believe it literally just dont understand gender at all
>>
i bet NB will make the best Qbit programmers
>>
>>8667888
There is a lot to say about it. Many trans people usually the militant MTFs will say that there is no such thing. The reason they say this is because they feel it undermines their own narrative. That narrative explains that various personality traits, gender non conformity, preference to certain clothes, and attraction to a particular aesthetic comprise their definition of sex. They'll refer to how feminine they are and often grade each other's feminine appeal as a form of validating the sex with which they identify.

If you look at Asia there is a very different movement going on. Where trans people prefer to be described as suffering from the pathology of gender identity disorder. As opposed to the west where many transgender people wish to obfuscate this to push forward an image of being the opposite sex.

On the other hand culturally there is a trend in wealthy Asian countries of what they call genderless subculture or genderless men. This is a growing trend where men are finding support in expressing themselves in ways that had typically been reserved for women. This heavily contrasts contemporary western trends which seem to revolve more around perception of gender as an essential part of sex, leading eventually to nonbinary movement as a method of escaping constraints. This Asian trend is showing us that you don't need to make these gender and sex distinctions in order to express yourself one way or the other.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.