[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there militant trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: militant-190.jpg (18KB, 190x284px) Image search: [Google]
militant-190.jpg
18KB, 190x284px
Like there are for churches and islam?
>>
>>8667695
Simply not enough of us. And we're too divided. Unite the trannies first, and that starts with the typology divide.
>>
>>8667695
Trannies are too stupid to get anything going.
>>
Getting worked up produces testosterone.
>>
>expecting a group of females to work together
>>
>a gang of militant trannies will never forcefully recruit, feminize, and weaponize me to help create an utopian anarcho/slaaneshi society of hermaphroditic futas
>>
File: 1474126671125.jpg (89KB, 710x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474126671125.jpg
89KB, 710x1100px
>>8667695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XViQa_lxzEo&t=139s

See this speech?
This is what I have to say to every cis man and woman on this planet, be they gay or straight, white or black, Christian or Muslim.

As well as every traitor such as Blair White who would suck up to them.

This is what st.Peter said to his roman oppressors as they crucified him. This is what awaits cis people, an ending of blood and destruction I will always pray for, and I will throw every little stone I can to that.
>>
>>8667894
Didn't everything turn out terrible for everyone in the end? That cult of humans ended up destroying everyone with that nuke they worshiped because they became the oppressed instead of the apes actually creating the equality they claimed to want. If you're going to use this franchise as an example of your political views you should at least try to learn from the apes mistake
>>
>>8667723
True, lmao. Even I can't deny that.
>>
>>8667894
>I just want to kill things.
Just say that then instead of all this pointless bullshit you're trying to throw everywhere. You're the kind of psychotic faggot who'd torture animals because someone you didn't like owned it.
>>
>>8667894
Oh shit, it's Shadow the Hedgehog.
>>
>>8667695
Because you're all pussy twinks who are too weak to actually fight anything.
>>
File: diesirae.jpg (125KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
diesirae.jpg
125KB, 816x1200px
>>8667912
as a tranny, I have no future to look forward to. No family, no love, no friends. I don't care about the future of human race, nor the European culture, nor the white ethnicity, nor the Christian values. I only care about passing as a woman and being treated a a decent human being.

Yet cis people have taken both of these things away from me, over and over again. There isn't a day I don't pray over and over again for the same to happen to them. I used to even fall into extreme religious fanaticism, even though being a tranny, as there is promise in Bible and in Quran-a promise of fire, and brimstone, and endless suffering descending upon humanity!

a nuke destroying Earth? why, I desire that! The day when mountains are turned over, and the sea boils, and the stars fall! The day that all cis delusions of the immortality of their nations, their religious delusions, the memory of them ever having existed, are brutally shattered and robbed from them!

The Christians were once in the same situation. A tiny cult, persecuted and unlikely to ever make it's name in history, "trailed for the hatred to mankind", like Tacitus writes. Yet after few centuries of "advising each other to patience, advising each other to victory" they were able to turn the tables on their roman oppressors, and unleash such persecutin upon anyone and everyone that has ever wronged them, that roman empire remains a symbol of evil and degeneracy for millennium to come, roman religions are dead and gone, and on the ashes of it's ruin they build their own social and religious order that no one in the times of Christ, Tacitus or Pilny could even forsee coming!!!
Cis people might laugh at me for this hope of mine. Might mock me and say that transgender, who are less than 1% of population, will never be of significance. Yet I say to them-it is I who will have last laugh, even if from beyond the grave! Sooner or later the day of reckoning will come!
>>
>>8667695
there are
>>
>>8667967
>I only care about passing as a woman and being treated a a decent human being.
>Yet cis people have taken both of these things away from me, over and over again.
How did cis people take them away?
>>
>>8667967
>I hate myself. I hate everyone and everything else by association of myself
Get help.
>>
>>8667940
yeah, call me edgy. dismiss me. laugh at me. I had worse in my life.

call me childish, mock everything I say, break my beleives sentences by sentence. or else ignore me totally and let me talk to myself, all my sorrows and complains, like I've been for so many years!
I don't care. The day of justice and payback is coming. I will always, always throw tiny pebbles, and perhaps one of them will turn into avalanche that will bury you. Because I have nothing to lose.

Can you say the same? Everyone who has ever studied politics or international relations knows that aside from material resources, such as wealth, there is also intangible resource called will to victory, will to sacrifice for the sake of victory, that decides who is going to win in an armed conflict.

What is your will to victory? What is mine?
>>
>>8667975
>>8667976
Take it easy on her. She's only 14 and hasn't grown out of her rebellion phase
>>
>>8667975
By creating a certain world, certain society, and trying to indo0ctriante me into it's values!
By calling me a faggot and throwing fireworks at me when I came out in high school!
By gatekeeping me from hrt! By bullying me after they learned im on mtf hrt, even tho I live boymode under male name!
By literally phoning my doctor after I came to pharmacy with my hrt prescriptipn! By grandfather who spat in disgust after he learned I want to be a woman!
And 1000000000000 of other situraitons they have wronged me that I won't even count them!

I used to be so moderate. I used consider myself edgy and overstressed for having such thoughts in the past. I even fell into BlairWhite tier cis cocksucking, trying to be "normal" and accepted by them. And yet they didn't give me a break, and would mock me and question me and whisper behind my back. Even after I repeated their lies and submissively resigned myself to live as male!

They are all guilty. All of them. Even gay and lesbian cis people are. They are just temporary allies. They have no idea how it is to be trans, and some of them are already ditching transgender people, once they already got their gay acceptance.

The day of justice, and fire, will come. For all of them.
>>
>>8668000
>By gatekeeping me from hrt!
If a professional is "gatekeeping" that means you're just AGP
>>
>>8668009
I've been on offical hrt for almost 5 years, scum!
I'm talking about the time before that, when I had to self med, and before that, when I was a teen, and I was brought up in a society where the only thing that came to mind upon hearing the word "transgender" was Mr.Garrison from south park
>>
>>8668014
You're as edgy as that cartoon. Once you're out of high school you'll see things aren't as bad as TV makes it out to be
>>
>>8668014
You blame gay and lesbian cis people but are even other trans people innocent? Look at Cara >>8668009
>>
>>8668023
of course they aren't! Didn't I say? Scum like Balir White and other traitors deserve to get what they will get in time-the short end of cis stick.

If they think that by turning on other trans people and reinforcing right wing cis narratives they will win acceptation in cis world, they are grossly mistaken.
>>
>>8668000
>By gatekeeping me from hrt!
How did they do that?

>By bullying me after they learned im on mtf hrt, even tho I live boymode under male name!
>By literally phoning my doctor after I came to pharmacy with my hrt prescriptipn!
What happened?
>>
>>8668054
why the fuck do you care what happened?
Are you even a tranny? Are you so privileged that you never experienced abuse on this background?? No one called you a fag for even growing your hair out, much less taking estrogen and growing tits?

What, you live in the world where everyone can but hrt over the counter? Where you aren't fed heterosexual propaganda at every corner?

At what age did you learn that changing gender is possible and means more than wearing different clothes?
Did your family accept you?
Did your friends support you?
>>
>>8667695
Miltant trannies do exist, But most of them are super left-wing and soak up a fuckton of hair-dye.
>>
>>8667894
>>8667967
>>8667984
>>8668000
I understand where this person is coming from, my hate has also festered because of similar circumstances
>>
>>8668068
I don't know yet.
>>
>>8668070
>a woman becomes a "man"
>dresses like a typical attention whore, dyed hair, those faggoty ear rings, bowties, face piercing, etc
>becomes an overly emotional, retarded left winger like 99% of women
FtMs thinking they're men is literally LARPing. And same goes for MtFs.
>>
>>8668087
Tell your story.
>>
>>8668068
>Are you even a tranny?
no
>Are you so privileged that you never experienced abuse on this background?
not once
>No one called you a fag for even growing your hair out, much less taking estrogen and growing tits?
correct
>What, you live in the world where everyone can but hrt over the counter?
Yes
>Where you aren't fed heterosexual propaganda at every corner?
I propagate it too.
>At what age did you learn that changing gender is possible and means more than wearing different clothes?
I didn't, it's bullshit and does humanity no good
>Did your family accept you?
Of course
>Did your friends support you?
Of course

Enjoy the realization that you'll continue to hate everything that breathes and then die while the heterosexual ones live to continue the species. The trans movement in general will not even amount to a page in the history books.
>>
>>8668100
I used to be a moderate. You understand what that means?

That means I praised normalcy, and what western people consider normal. I praised conservative family model, and praised democracy, and "equal chances" "granted" by modern society, and considered SJW removed from reality, and laughed at unpassable transwomen, and said I understand the feelings of various right wing and national groups, all for the sake of being "normal" and moderately accepted by them.

I thought im actually doing a character development, moving forward from my right-wing teenage self, thinking I was merely traumatized by my painful family and school experiences. Walking boldly into adult world, while secretly taking hrt to deal with gender dysphoria, which I considered an unfortunate mental disorder.

And what did I get in the cis adult world, at the university, at work, on the internet, in the bus?
I got same shit I did before that. Bigotry, and abuse. I got a cis guy suddenly approaching me at woman's day and wishing me a happy girl day in a mocking, hostile voice(how did he learn about my hrt?). I got cis woman who dyed her hair blue and claimed to be 5th gender despite looking female(if she can, why cant I?). I got a drunken man who approached me and told me to be a man, even though I never seen him before and aside from hrt I presented male in every aspect.

I got bunch of co-students who would wish death upon other nation not because of what they did personally to them, but because of some historical issue from 200 years ago(if they can, why cant I?).

At certain point I finally realized that my ideas of "normalcy" and "maturity" and "adulthood" are not shared by 99% of human race, that cis people live their lives however the fuck they want without caring about any of this.

Yet I can't because if I do they are going to bully me and abuse me and put me in real danger!

And you people ask my where I'm coming from? and call me childish~!?
>>
>>8668116
What's there to say, conservative country, conservative family, family tried to get me to suicide, I'm quite sure 1 day I will do it perhaps even soon
>>
>>8668155
>if they can, why cant I?
They shouldn't.

>and call me childish~!?
I didn't call you childish.
>>
>>8668169
Which country?
>>
>>8668124
where there's fire, there's smoke. The day of fire and brimstone is coming, the day when seven seals will be unsealed and you scum will unleash your weapons of mass destruction upon each other, for whatever trivial reason your jimmies were rustled

when that day comes, when military and police will no longer protect your sweaty cis ass, when ozone sphere breaks apart and nuclear winter descends upon you, then perhaps you will meet a tranny who lived through a lifetime of abuse, and he will be your tormentor like you were his
This day will come. A conservative cause is a always a lost cause. With time, with climate change, with technological progress or perhaps through some other mean, a path will open for "trannies" to raise and your values to get buried in the ashes of history.
>>
>>8668155
You sound more like a whiney cunt who'd turn a mountain out of an ant hill than anything. It must be every single other persons fault for you existing. That's the logical conclusion you've come too. It's pathetic.
>>
File: this.jpg (17KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
17KB, 320x375px
>>8668124
The absolute mad man!
>>
>>8667695
I can tell OP isn't a TERF, because TERFs think all trannies are already militant
>>
>>8668177
They shouldn't? Who is there to stop them?

99% of cis world does whatever the fuck they please, using morality and manners and other such excuses only when it pleases them. and benefits them.
And even though most of them lives disgusting, laughable lives, they are first to call transgender people mentally ill and laugh at them for not passing, even though not even one of them put 1/10 of time, effort and sacrifice that average tranny did into their lives and appearance.

A balding, fat man would laugh his acne ridden face at you because you look like young boy in a dress. A fat smoking woman with a mustache, his wife, would cheer as he beat you, considering it amusing. And a random policeman to whom you reported this crime would nonchalantly ask you why you don't have a girlfriend at your age.

This is the world the cis people created. For cis people. Even labels such as "homosexual" and "heterosexual" are created for and by cis people, and lose a lot of their simple meaning when applied to transgender.
>>
>>8668185
what if humanity's technology advances to a point where its possible to colonize other plants, look how far technology has come in the last 50 years! but then again you haven't lived even a quarter of that have you...
>>
>>8668193
yes, because as a tranny I'm supposed to man up, bow my head down and bear the suffering and abuse, while cis woman can cry and bitch and moan and call her boyfriend to beat me up for every slightest reason, for every accidental offense?

because as a tranny I should man up and accept being rejected by my own family who don't even want to ever see me, or acknowledge me while a cis shit "complains" about having to attend a family meeting, or having to help their parents with shopping

because as a tranny I should just stop whining about my life and listen to a cis girl complaining about not being able to find a bf, and show her support, even though she's cis, good looking, young and het.
>>
>>8668210
>Who is there to stop them?
What they shouldn't do is irrespective of who stops them.

>99% of cis world does whatever the fuck they please, using morality and manners and other such excuses only when it pleases them. and benefits them.
>most of them lives disgusting, laughable lives,
Are trans people different?
>>
>>8668223
I lived half of that actually

quarter would be 12. you wouldn't seriously think a 12 year old would rant about cis people, and hrt, and other things...because in our world, 12 year olds aren't even aware of such things existing, last I checked.
>>
>>8668185
>when that day comes, when military and police will no longer protect your sweaty cis ass, when ozone sphere breaks apart and nuclear winter descends upon you, then perhaps you will meet a tranny who lived through a lifetime of abuse, and he will be your tormentor like you were his
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured - Mark Twain

There is no future in hate, anon. Not even 'justified' hate that you feel you 'deserve' to visit upon 'them'. You are your only future, and the more energy you spend thinking evil of others, the less energy you have to spend thinking good for yourself.

Pic highly related.
>>
>>8668238
>no future

That's right, there is no future for a tranny in our world. Hence the 40%+ suicide rate. Hence I can't lose what I never had.
>>
>>8668230
>while cis woman can cry and bitch and moan and call her boyfriend to beat me up for every slightest reason, for every accidental offense?
When has this happened to you?
>>
>>8668236
> you wouldn't seriously think a 12 year old would rant about cis people, and hrt, and other things
yes, actually you'd be surprised to what children have access to these days
>>
>>8668238
>Pic highly related.
Whether I deserve peace or not, I'm not getting it. So why shouldn't I not get it on my own terms, instead of letting off the undeserving?
>>
>>8668245
To be honest, only when I was a teen. But point still stands, I was brought up in a society where cis women are holy cows for who horny boys will do anything, and raising a hand against a cis girl or insulting one was a straight was to social ostracism and abuse.

And I had none of that, because I wasn't born cis. On the contrary, I was beaten and bullied to cis girls amusement. And if I said I identify as girl too, would it protect me? no! any form of gender or sexual non conformity only led to further exclusion.
>>
>>8668255
isn't being transgender all about coming to terms with your self? all I see with these posts is repressed rage being vented, believe it or not a therapist can help you (i know from experience) or you could wait til you just don't have the energy to hate anymore or kill yourself (latter not advised)
>>
>>8668269
>To be honest, only when I was a teen.
>On the contrary, I was beaten and bullied to cis girls amusement.
>any form of gender or sexual non conformity only led to further exclusion.
What happened?

>And I had none of that, because I wasn't born cis.
No male had it, trans or cis.
>>
>>8668291
That's right, no male had it, but trans girls suffering was so much greater, MY suffering was so much greater, for so many reasons!
>>
>>8668255
If you'll humor me for 10 minutes, maybe you can have the answer to that. Listen to this if you would: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXGHlhcSB9Q

Now, this talk is directed at people who study the occult, but it is directly applicable to your situation. If you like it, start at lesson 1 and watch your life change. Mine sure did. But whether you do that part or not, at least spend 10 minutes to listen to this one video.

FWIW, both I and my bf had MASSIVE emotional blockages similar to yours from years of childhood abuse. This video is what gave both of us, individually, the key to beating it.
>>
>>8668311
Yes. What happened?
>>
>>8668313
the person who you are responding to is not the anon who wrote the many paragraph posts, which would be me. In case you didn't already notice, you are talking with several people.
>>
>>8668337
Yah, that happens from time to time to me, I'm a ditz. But I assumed you would still be reading, and I'm glad you at least saw I meant that for you.
>>
>>8667967
edggggeee
>>
>>8668278
What can a therapist do for me and why should I want it?
>>
>>8668441
help you work through all that bitterness and hate, come to terms with your current situation. at least look into it if nothing else.
>>
>>8668463
>believe it or not
Not.

>and why should I want it?
>>
>>8668477
You don't. It won't help you. Why? Because, you're not looking for help. You're looking for sadness, anxiety, anger, and a lot of other negative emotions. If you want to tear yourself apart then by all means do so. If you're tired of these emotions then therapy can help you. You need to be looking for help though.
>>
>>8668497
>You need to be looking for help though.
I need to really believe or my prayer won't come true.
>>
>>8668514
>I need to really believe or my prayer won't come true.
The placebo effect is very real. This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with a persons mindset.
>>
>>8668524
Then it's not whether I'm looking for help, it's whether you show me I can be helped. Your failing, not mine.
>>
>>8668529
Not really. It's entirely your fault for living your own life. I don't give a shit what you do or how you live. I have no interest in helping you. I offered advice on how to help yourself if you wanted too. Blame yourself for a change and stop pointing fingers.
>>
>>8668546
What am I to blame for?
>>
>>8668278
throught last 5 years I was cooperating with three differnet therapists

First was during my first year of transition. I visited her once or twice a week, for a few months. She helped me in the sense she listened to me and allowed me to speak, for the first time in my life, about my sorrows.

Second one was few months after I moved to different city and couldn't meet the first one anymore. She dropped me after second or third meeting, saying I'm too complicated for her. Literally during the last meeting she told me that at start, but still took my full money.

The thrid therapist I met was abut two years after that. She was the most greedy of them all, prolonging the therapy on purpose just to get more money from me.

Neither could take away my hatred, and arguably, the latter two only intensified it....by cheating me and making a fool out of me, and praying on my pain and emotional weakness.
>>
>>8668555(you)

and then I finally realized that cis persons, even if they are certified "therapists" can not relate to me, and can not help me. A therapist can be, at most, like a mirror, in which you can see your own reflection better-not on an oracle, and not a mentor.
>>
>>8668555
>Literally during the last meeting she told me that at start, but still took my full money.
It's entirely your fault for living your own life. Blame yourself for a change and stop pointing fingers.

>She was the most greedy of them all, prolonging the therapy on purpose just to get more money from me.
It's entirely your fault for living your own life. Blame yourself for a change and stop pointing fingers.
>>
>>8668565
I'm flattered you copy pasted what I wrote.
>>
>>8668565
No!
I will do what I will! I will blame, and shake my fists, and grind my teeth, and rage, and cry, and blame every single one of you shitstains who directly or indirectly contributed to my suffering, and I will not curse the day I was born, but instead I will curse the days I lived submissive under cis boot, and I will curse every day I blamed myself instead of my oppressors, and I will curse every bit of transphobia and homophobia that I was indoctrinated into and soo deeply internalized!

And this is my dignity, as a transgender, as a victim and as a survivor, and I did nothing wrong to deserve what I was put through, yet these things were done to me regardless. And just like I was innocent but suffered, I don't care for making any "innocent" cis people guilty, and just like they and you say my crime is being trans and being alive, I say their crime is living their lives as heteronormative cis shitstains, and propagating their heteronormative cis shitideas, their cis concerns, their cis remarks, their cis world order that I so utterly grew to despise!

And even if I am just a little single person who can do nothing but cure powerlessly through their closed teeth, I will continue to do so, this hatred is one thing that cis world can never take away from me-on the contrary, the more bad and evil things they unleash upon me, the stronger my spite and hatred becomes!!

I once wished to be a passing ciswoman, and I still wish for a cis female body out of dysphoria, but I have no doubts that I could never ever assimilate into cis world anymore, think like cis person and live as cis person, no matter how stealth I would be. My life was too different, and made to miserable by these very people for me to ever join their ranks and forget and forgive!
>>
>>8668627
>I will do what I will!
Alright, call me when you've had another failed suicide attempt and we'll get back at it.
>>
>>8668605
That's what your beloved therapists do, act like a mirror and show you your reflection.
>>
>>8668676
>therapists act like a mirror and show you your reflection.
This must be why you hate them so much. They show you what you're like and you turn against them like you turn against yourself. Interesting point you made.
>>
>>8668701
They're worthless to anyone who can self-reflect and they're con artists and she experienced >>8668555

Interesting that you jump to assuming hate and self-hate on my part. What would your therapists make of that?
>>
>>8668711
Everything is okay and you don't need anything from anyone. Gotcha. I absolutely believe you and would never think otherwise. I'm glad you're able to speak for everyone else too, it's good you all share this same opinion.
>>
>>8668764
You're posting a lot of things I didn't say. Things that have only been said by you.

You didn't answer the question either. Why not?
>>
>>8668784
>What would your therapists make of that?
Try asking them yourself if you're so interested in hearing the answer. I have nothing to give you or any reason to care about you. I'll answer what I feel like and respond accordingly.
>>
>>8668814
So you've said. It's just something to reflect on.
>>
>>8668564
>>8668555

dam same, truly nothing is worse then someone who takes advantage of someone who is vulnerable like that. I don't have anything more I can say other then hating 99.6% of the population is self-destructive, I do hope that, if you can believe it, from the bottom of my cis straight white male hart that I do hope you find happiness through all your struggles, and that even though I might never truly understand what it is to walk in your shoes I can sympathize with the struggles you have endured.
>>
>>8668627
this, fuck the cishets desu
>>
>>8668864
Not just cis people.
>>
>>8668887
fuck transwomen like Blair White too, to be hon
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.