[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: ugly.png (2MB, 1920x1083px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
2MB, 1920x1083px
Mft - I've been on hrt for just under 3 weeks or so. I am 5'4" so my height isn't that much of a concern. I was wondering mainly about my face and my body shape in general.

Also, do my bangs make my passing worse? Because for some reason even though everyone is saying they're fine it just looks worse to me.

Badly photoshopped pic of me then and now plus my body.
>>
Gross.
Lose weight, fattie.
>>
>>8666758
Looks good to me, but feminine voice/mannerisms are just as important.

I think you look better without bangs, by the way.
>>
>>8666780

I've been trying to loose weight actually, it's working pretty well so far.
>>
>>8666758
If you have 40 inch hips and you're 5'4'', then you're fine. Unless your voice sucks.
>>
>>8666796

My voice pretty much never broke so it's okay. Not perfect but it doesn't cause suspicion. I may or may not get professional training.
>>
Put a little more of an arch in your eyebrows, ditch the bangs, lose weight, learn makeup. Your voice would have to be super masculine for me to ever gender you as male.
>>
you pass
your haircut could be better, but it's not awful
dem cheeks
dat smile
dat pj

>>8666780
fuck off it's a cute (slightly chubby) tummy
>>
You pass; you're cute. This is just personal preference, but you could be even cuter if you lost some weight. Other than that, congrats.
>>
>>8666895

Haha you're making me blush
>>
>>8666758
Marry me
>>
>>8666758
You look like a top tier waifu, would take out for a nice dinner and give a hug with a kiss when it ends
>>
>>8666941
>>8667032
>>8667193

Woah I'm getting all the love tonight aren't I
>>
I wanna kiss your tummy
>>
>>8666758
I feel like cis women are posting ops like this just to make the mtfs feel bad
>>
>>8667304
I hate you

For how much better you pass than I do, how old are you?
>>
>>8666758
You're going to need a padded bra until you have actual breasts. That's the only thing that looks out of the ordinary honestly. A cis girl with your body fat percentage (I'm not calling you fat), would usually have significantly more breast tissue than you do. But everything is fine, you could do little things to make yourself more attractive but you pass, regardless.
>>
>>8666758
You pass, the longer bangs do look more feminine, but that is true in general. More feminine haircuts have bangs.

Also be careful, there are a lot of tranny chasers and in general are not the type of person you want to associate with. Not saying a guy/girl that is in to trans people is bad, but they specifically want a trans girl for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>8667818
You're blind if you think op is cis.
She'll be fine 12 months from now, but today she screams male. Three weeks is LITERALLY nothing.
>>
>>8666780
how productive of you
>>
>>8667843
I'm fucking TRYING to find a bit of masculinity on her and I aint seeing shit, she's even got child bearing hips
>>
BAIT POST STOP FALLING FOR IT
>>
>>8667877

How is it bait haha
>>
>>8667843
OP is probably cis with that body and those arms tbqh. I suspected, but didn't say anything because I want to give her the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>8667855
Post in the normal pass thread next time when your ban expires.
>>
I think we just got punked
>>
>>8667895

Hmm... Is there anyway I can, without showing you my genitalia, show you all that I am not cis?
>>
>>8667936
If you've been on HRT for under three weeks, then you shouldn't have breasts. You could show us your chest.
>>
>>8667855
>>8667896
>retarded janitor deletes the post but not her thread
>>
>>8667942

Well there's a bit of a problem there because I do have them even though they're pretty small, they're undeniably there.

I think I may be intersex or something
>>
>>8666758
You pass 100% this place is full of salty hons who will focus their unsecurities in you. Ignore them.
Well done.
>>
>>8666758
I say yeah, the only thing I'd worry about is the voice, hows your vocal training going?
>>
>>8668356
get a load of this faggot! they think trannies can pass
>>
>>8666758
You have a cute lil tum

10/10 kiss
>>
You pass (and you're cute!)
>>
>>8666758
I wouldn't fuck you in a million years, but you pass.
>>
>>8669148

Not at all, my voice already passes perfectly fine from the start(No idea why my voice just never broke)

>>8669160
Well the problem with that line of reasoning is there is overwhelming evidence against it - just look at this very thread.
>>
>>8670519
>just look at this very thread.

We still don't have evidence you're not cis
>>
>>8667936
Post ID with your face, male name and gender marker
>>
File: Captureme.png (285KB, 304x378px) Image search: [Google]
Captureme.png
285KB, 304x378px
>>8670684

Well I don't have any male ID anymore, I probably do but the effort to find it in a box somewhere would take hours. And the face in the photo would be nothing like it is now because I last got male ID when I was like 12.

The closest I can get is post a picture of me pre-transition when I was a kid and really fat. I hope it's enough.
>>
>>8670733
you looked like a 13 year old lesbian. congrats.
>>
>>8666804
Post voice on vocaroo
>>
>>8666758
You looked better with bangs
>>
>>8672254

That is from now, without the bangs is from before hrt
>>
>>8666758
You pass as a homely girl, long as you are dressed.
>>
>>8672269

>homely
Does that mean I'm unattractive? I looked up the meaning on google and that's what it gave me.

>long as you are dressed.
Also what do you mean by this
>>
>>8672263
Oh, my bad. You look passing, I'd present you to my parents
>>
>>8672444
It means 4/10 not ugly but below average
>>
>>8667845
>how could i look better
>lose weight
>THATS FUCKING RETARDED AND USELESS HOW UNSPPORTIVE

nigga what?
fat people always look like shit
>>
>>8666758
>tfw no girl facial structure
>>
>>8666758

Why are you all so polarised?

Half of you are refusing to believe I'm not cis, half of you are saying I'm ugly and do not pass at all.

>>8673982
So do you(on anybody) have any tips to make myself more attractive, other than just wait for
HRT to do shit?
>>
>>8674676
Because you are ugly but you pass very well so people will call you cute and try to fuck you regardless because this board is full of chasers and predatory MtFs
>>
>>8674676
learn how to makeup girl: this stuff is hard, good luck with this (plenty of youtube vids tho)
Also how is your voice?
>>
>>8674717
>how is your voice?

My guy voice here(yeah I know it sounds like I'm trying to sound like a girl, but this is literally just what I sound like) which is what I use everyday.

So here is the first two sentences of the rainbow passage because I'm too lazy to read the rest.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v7WUBoyonU

so yeah it's pretty shitty but it surprisingly works. I do want training though.

>learn how to makeup
Makeup makes my skin really flaky and horrible. Any tips?
>>
>>8674676
>tips to make myself more attractive

You aren't ugly but average. You aren't glamorous looking either so don't try to look that. Go for an average aesthetic so that you blend in (most girls are average). Blending in is important because you likely have a flaw that makes it easy for people to clock you.

Practice your voice, wear with flared hip clothing, dress modestly, don't dye your hair, keep your bangs low, your chin is fine and many women have large chins, don't get fat and don't get thin, don't act like a drama queen, and you don't look more masculine in pre-hrt pic.
>>
>>8674843
>you don't look more masculine in pre-hrt pic.
I mean you look better post hrt w haircut
>>
>>8674833
tbf you sound like a faggy boy, not like a manly man, which is good; I wouldn't be too worried on that.
>makes my skin really flaky and horrible
Plenty of advices on the web about skins that can't tolerate certain types of makeup: do some research (eg. youtueb/tumblr/rebbit), test some brands, and you'll find the perfect brand. sorry these are just general tips, I don't makeup myself i'm a guy ^^'

>>8674843
good post
AVOID the cyan/blue hair (but it's not 2010 anymore)
>>
5'4

no wonder you're trans
>>
>>8666758
You pass, but look like a NEET that doesn't wash and hasn't left the house for 8 years.
>>
>>8675198
>NEET

Pretty much right now tbqh(No school until september), is there anything I can do to look normal haha.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.